All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
chiefcj46chiefcj46over 10 years ago
I regress

After reading part #1, I was angry at the women. After part #2, I now know that the men are very much ready for anything the girls can throw at them. Voted a 5.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Glad to see the husbands taking back a little more control of the situation.

Someone needs to teach the wives a lesson of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fortunately, using my NSA hacking app...

I was able to track this writer down and secure photos and videos of the wives and husbands.

As I suspected, the wives were morbidly obese and covered with cellulite, varicose veins and body hair. They also had some visible mucous discharges and unpleasant odors. It was difficult to see into their trailers because of sagging roofs and the rotted steps, even once you were able to slip past the pickup trucks up on blocks in the dirt front yard.

Anyway, I can assure the other readers that they need not be concerned since they're never likely to want to have sex with them--or even touching them with a long pole.

This service brought to you by the NSA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure garbage

Not worth reading and I rated this as a big fat zero. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wouldn't want a wife like this

any more than I would want one of the frigid bitches from part 1. The characters are all over the place and not believeable.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Those naughty wives

are going for a ride. Go Hubbies, go! Jejeje. 23*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
7c49

After the first night I would have packed my shit and told the bitch off and left. She gives him more sex in one night than in 6 months. Over 35 years I've had two wives, the first (10 years) frigid like these wives. In between found out there were women who actually liked sex and didn't put me down as a sex crazed maniac. If she would have one day been sex focused like this story my thought would be, why was she cutting me off for past 10 years and who was she cheating with. Who was she to decide that we were going to be swingers without discussion. Bitches who use sex to control husbands are conniving cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really hard to believe the womans actions

These are older women that for years have ignored their husbands and all of a sudden they become swappers, exhibitionists and sluts? And the husbands are just fine with their actions? I know. I know. It's fiction. But it was just TOO implausible and TOO unbelievable. A one on the ugly scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it.

These guys are very lucky. I don't understand why they should have been reluctant at all. They're finally getting what they had been asking for - and more! Sex with their wives and sex with others! Yes, it's fiction. They would have been busted for some of what they did. But, since I haven't had sex with my wife (or anyone else) in years, it's a nice fantasy. I gave it 5 stars.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why dip your wick into something so many oils have been in

suicide wish maybe

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
I'm like Anon 'really hard!'

Going back to the initial premise of this tale, we have one set of frigid wives. At the end of Ch1, they have morphed (without explanation) into HotWives, threatening to take on bunches of hunks right now! Now, in Ch2, they are hot babes helping their 'sex-maniac' Hubbies have a marvelous time! Why did they not just DO this at home over the past 10 years?

I think Interstellar Aliens have taken over Sweeties' minds and bodies, and are experimenting with the variants of human sexuality. The girls will be 'munching carpet' and getting gang-banged by a pro basketball team (apiece) before Ch3 is 20 paragraphs in!

Each chapter is hot enough...maybe presented as separate stand-alone tales?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story doesn't really make any sense

For reasons already pointed out elsewhere.

Still, this should at least cause the morons whining about cheating wives to shut the fuck up. After all, these guys don't seem to have any problem whatsoever fucking anything that moves, married to it or not.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Hot Wife's

The tone of the story has changed from frustrated husband's and fridged wife's. Who them informed their husband's they are willing to fuck other men. Now the wife's are helping their husband's to have sex.

Surely the wife's should have done this years ago.

Lets see if wife's can keep their husband's as hotties may indeed take them for some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tie it together

You need to finish the story and tie it together. Show why the wives behavior changed. I've read all your stories really appreciate them.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Yep

This chapter makes even less sense that the first

No way in HELL that the women described there would act like this

Like may others, I think the husband's responses should have been

"What is your divorce lawyer's name? I'll send your shit there when I get home"

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 9 years ago
Why

Delete all the comments on this chapter??

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Only one question?

Why didn't the wives do this at home? They would have been greeted with the same kind of passion-and no cheating. Maybe that is what it really is all about-cheating on the spouse, marriage, etc. I would divorce her and leave her with no way home. Force her to become a prostitute. Fuck the bitch.

Arc2456Arc2456almost 4 years ago
Sigh

Well I wish this is what had happened when my wife had her total hysterectomy, an won't take any therapy. No sex life at all after that! Thank God for friends with benefits!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How did this mess get such a high score?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one comment to the hubbies

RUN RUN RUN.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Still a bunch of crap. Like I said before. He should have left. All he wanted was an average sex life with his wife. It was her that was creating the problem, not him. Now she’s creating even more problems.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Not just no, but HELL NO.

I quit at the shoe salesman.

Her strategy needs to blow up in her dumb face.

Hey girl, how many times can I cum in two hours?

How many times can you?

That's why one on one swaps are uncommon at swing parties.

You brought two extra cocks to the party. The members will appreciate you.

I hope you like eating pussy, (that's how the stretch a cock shortage at these shindigs)

Here's keys to the car, I'm taking a cab back to the hotel. bye.

My complaint has been an unavailable wife.

I wanna fuck you.

You wanna fuck around.

If you think I'm going to sit and watch as you screw around...

Thinking isn't your best suit.

This is a great concept, but it's not been thought out.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Much as I like your stories, can't figure this one out. You present at the opening two likely menopausal women and the rest of the series, so far, is a couple wanton sluts? WTH? 4*

mcmcwwmcmcww11 months ago

This is interesting. It is very situational, yet has enough sex to be titallating, so I sit here with a baseball bat in hand to beat the snot out of the wife, a carton of tums to keep me from upchucking, and a bucket beside me in case the tums don’t work. Yet I’m still reading…

For those that say why didn’t the wives just be loving wives 10 years ago? Because we wouldn’t have an exciting story to read, dumb asses!

I may not believe in the whole of the premise any more than reading a math book makes me a nasa engineer, or the wife going from frigid to an exhibitionist, but by not abandoning the wife after “the rules” he has left his options open. He wasn’t happy with his status quo & did not see it changing, so why not go for the ride? He still can dump to bitch, but at least she’s loosening up & he’s getting some home AND strange. Five stars.

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

Okay! I need to vent! I am married to a pretty woman (we are mature ). It has been like the Sahara and GOBI combined, for years.

So now I am officially pissed off!! These 2 women, held out ON their husbands for years and then poof!! Here it is! Makes you wonder does it not?

I know this is fiction, but why now.??? D '

-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10454 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info