Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Oh damn." I muttered, covering my cock with my hand in embarrassment.

"It does doesn't it?" my wife asked the young lady. "Would you like to help pick a suitable suit? I'd like something sexy, but clearly he has a size problem."

"That size isn't a problem." The young lady said with a giggle. "I wish my boyfriend had that kind of size."

"Really, my wife said, walking over to the rack. "Want a closer look?"

"If it won't get me into trouble." She answered my wife quietly.

"Trust me, he won't mind a bit." My wife answered "Were you looking at one of these?"

"Yeah, I think they look really sexy."

"They are small aren't they?"

"Uh huh."

"You don't suppose one of these would fit me, would it?"

"How big are you?"

"Thirty eight double D," My wife said casually.

"Hmmmmmm that's a lot to cover. Maybe this." She said, holding out a tiny yellow bikini top."

"Goodness it is tiny isn't it? I won't fall out of it will I?" My wife asked, holding up the two tiny triangles and its attached strings.

"If you get too vigorous, yeah. It's intended for tanning, not volleyball." The young lady said with a giggle.

"Well. Maybe we should see how it looks, shall we?" My wife said, reaching behind her neck and pulling the knot of the dress loose, letting the top fall down and expose her huge tits. "Here honey, help me with this, wont you?" My wife said, turning and walking toward me. I had no choice, I let the half of my cock that didn't fit into the suit show as I helped my wife tie the tiny triangles over her breasts, the yellow material barely covering her areola.

"Wow." The young lady whispered as she stepped around the rack to stare at my cock, which had once again grown to full proportions.

I blushed a little and covered it with my hands again until my wife looked sternly at me. I rolled my eyes in exasperation and then moved my hands to my hips, letting everyone have a good look at my dick.

"So what do you think?" My wife asked, turning for me and wiggling her tits, trying to jostle them from the tiny triangles. "Ohhh yeah, this is perfect." She said as one of her breasts popped out and was fully exposed, allowing the other to quickly follow.

"It's a shame that won't all fit." The young lady said, still staring at my cock.

"What? Oh yeah. It is isn't it" I bet it would look pretty damn good all bulged out with that wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, I wish I could get my boyfriend to wear something like that for me, well on occasions anyway."

"Well, feel free to try and tuck it in if you want." My wife said with a grin, stepping over to the young lady and reaching out for her hand. She drew her slowly toward me, using just her fingers to coax her closer and then lowering both their hands to rest on my stomach inches from where I was sticking out of the suit.

"It is awful big. I don't know if it would fit." She said, sliding her fingers down and gently touching the head of my cock making it jump. She moved more in front of me, seeming to be emboldened slightly after touching me the first time. She hooked one finger into the waistband of the tight suit and pulled it out and down, exposing the rest of my cock. Her hand closed around the shaft and gently stroked it a few times before nervously looking at my face and then pulling her hand back away. "No, I don't think it will fit." She said with assurance. "We'll have to find a different one I think."

"Well, feel free to select one while I try on the rest of this suit." My wife said with an impish grin, turning her back on us and walking over to the rack. "Feel free to take it off to compare sizes if you want." My wife said over her shoulder, intentionally not looking at what the young lady was doing.

"Wow." She said again as she reached out and closed her hand around my shaft again. "It sure is big."

"Yes, he certainly fills a gal up." My wife said as she looked through the skimpy suit bottoms.

The young lady slowly knelt down, one hand pulling the suit down and the other gently stroking my already rigid shaft.

"This one I think," My wife said, turning to see the young lady with her face even with my hardon and my swim suit down around my ankles. "What do you think honey?"

"Oh damn." I groaned at the sight of the tiny yellow thong bikini bottom.

"Sweetie, why don't you let her get you a different suit while I try this one on?" My wife said as she moved to the cubicle next to mine and slid the curtain open.

"Ohhhh goodness. Sorry Lisa!" My wife squeaked in surprise at finding Lisa, her dress bunched around her waist, lifting herself slowly on and off her husbands lap.

"Sorry Nanc, just couldn't wait any longer." Lisa said breathlessly.

"No problem hon, just keep going." My wife said closing the curtain. She turned to face me and then said. "Well why not?" and pushed the dress she had on down over her hips, letting it slide to the floor.

"Oh my." I heard the little sales girl say, her hand over her mouth at the sight of my wife practically naked on her sales floor, while I stood there completely nude, my hardon bouncing with my heartbeat. The young lady came back a few moments later with a slightly larger version of the same suit and knelt down in front of me.

"Ohhh that looks much better." The young lady said as she slid the suit up my legs and covered my rigid pole. I looked at my wife, who was pulling on the tiny bottoms, and stifled a groan at the combination of the sight of my wife in the incredibly revealing suit and the young lady's hand, which was now stroking my hard cock through the soft slippery material of the suit.

My wife grinned at me and squatted down behind the young lady and whispered something into her ear.

"Sure, if you want." The young lady answered before my wife went back to whispering again.

"Um I don't know... That's kind of...I don't know, creepy, isn't it?" She answered to my wife. "Well, yeah....That's true....Any one I want? Ok, it's a deal." She finally answered with a grin as she stood up.

"What's that about?" I asked my wife.

"I told her I'd buy her any swim suit in the shop if she'd get naked in the changing room with you and make you cum in your new swim suit." My wife said with a devious look.

"Oh geez." I groaned softly.

"You do want to see naked women, don't you?" My wife asked with a grin. "Well, go sit down and enjoy the show."

I turned and walked into the changing room and sat down, waiting for the young lady to come back. She walked briskly into the changing room, closed the curtain behind her and turned to face me. "So your wife says if I get naked and make you cum that she'll buy me any suit in the store, and she said I don't have to fuck you. I can do it any way I want. You ok with that?"

"Sure." I answered, not sure what to expect.

"Cool. I've been wanting this little suit for a long time." She said as she hung a hanger with a tiny bikini on it. It just looked like any other bikini, but I doubted the price tag was at all common. She quickly stripped her tank top off, unfastened and dropped her bra, revealing a pair of cute perky b cup breasts with oblong areola and hard pink nipples. She wiggled her hips and pushed her short and panties down in one stroke stepping out of them and her shoes in one motion. She was a very petite young woman, maybe in her mid twenties, with a tiny patch of blond hair on her mound and an very sexy body.

She reached out and tugged my swim suit down in front, hooking it under my balls and then wrapped both hands around my shaft. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She said quietly as she started to stroke my cock with both hands, working them up and down my length. I reached out and covered both breasts with my hands, gently squeezing and kneading the firm little orbs.

"Mmmmmm that's nice." She said as she stepped closer, straddling my legs as I sat on the chair and settling her bare ass on my thighs.

"Yeah, what you're doing is pretty nice too." I answered as I moved one hand down to her crotch and slipped it between her now splayed legs. I found her pussy and gently stroked her fat meaty outer lips, pressing a finger between them.

"Ohhhhhh damn. I thought the idea was for me to make you come?" She moaned as I stroked a finger across her hard clit.

"Might as well have some fun too." I said with a grin.

"Oh you're doing that alright....Damn you know how to hit the right spots."

"You know what they say about older men."

"I never believed it until now....oh damn." She moaned, rocking her hips as I stroked her pussy and she stroked my cock. Her rocking motion kept moving her closer and closer to my cock, until my fingers didn't have room to stay between us any longer. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and reached for her bare ass, pulling her forward so her pussy was grinding against the bottom of my cock. "Ohhhh god." She moaned again, pulling my cock more vertical and grinding against it. "Oh fuck I'm so turned on. I wanna mount you but your wife said I had to make you cum in your suit."

"Well, I'm wearing my suit, so if I come it's in my suit, isn't it?"

"Uh huh." She answered as she lifted herself up higher, aiming my cock at her wet lips. She quickly dropped her weight on me, suddenly driving my fat cock deep into her pussy, drawing a quick intake of breath and then a long sigh from her lips. "Ohhhh yes. Much better. God your cock is so big." She said as she started bouncing on me.

"You're pretty damn tight too." I grunted, trying not to come as fast as my body was suddenly screaming for me to do.

"Oh shit yes. So, you going to come soon?"

"As soon as you do."

"Ohhhhh that won't be hard." She squeaked. "I've been holding one back since you entered me!"

We both let go, her motions and tight pussy pushing me over the top and sending me over the cliff of climax. My body jerked and pushed a gush of hot juice up into her pussy while her own body trembled and shook on my lap. Over and over I filled her pussy, my body finally releasing the cum that had been pent up and awaiting release since breakfast.

"Ohhhhhh damn." I muttered as I sat there recovering.

"You can say that again. Fuck that felt good." A little trickle of sweat running down between her tits.

"So, you wanna show me what I just bought you?"

"Sure!" she said brightly, reaching over to the hook and pulling the hanger down. She took the top off the hanger and carefully arranged the pastel green cloth over her sexy little breasts and reached around to fasten the clip in the back. The suit top wrapped around her but had no string to hold the top up..

"I bet your boyfriend is gonna love this." I said, tugging on the material over one breast and easily pulling it down to expose her breast. I leaned forward and sucked most of her tit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"Ohhhh not as much as I'm gonna love teaching him that," she cooed, wiggling her hips so that my partially hard cock moved around inside her.

"Too bad we don't have more time." I said with a smile. "I'd teach you a few more things."

"I bet you would mister." She said as she pushed herself up, releasing a flood of cum that quickly soaked into my suit front. Once she was off my lap I pushed the suit down and stood naked next to her. She wrapped her arms around me, pressed her tits to my chest and stood on her tip toes to kiss me. "Thank's for the suit mister!" she said, before stepping back, picking up her shorts and panties and running out of the changing room, the curtain flapping back and forth behind her.

By the time I was dressed and out, the young lady was long gone and my wife was paying the oriental looking cashier for a rather large stack of purchases, including my now cum stained suit.

"So honey, I have a question, well actually a couple questions." I asked from the passenger seat as we drove back toward the hotel.

"Ok, shoot."

"The guy in the shoe store?" I asked simply.

"Well, I was having so much fun teasing him and watching him stare at my pussy, all of a sudden I heard myself say he could touch it. I didn't really expect him to but then he not only touched it, but he ran his fingers between my lips and over my clit and I damn near came right then. Hell once I showed him my tits he couldn't keep his fingers out of my pussy. Well, I had to return the favor. I wasn't going to go in the back with him.

"I see, so the young lady in the swim suit place? I got the impression that the clerk already knew we were coming."

"She did. I told her that I was brining my husband and a few friends, and that if she let me embarrass you in front of her by exposing your cock that she was guaranteed a rather large sale. The young lady was just a chance thing. I figured it might be interesting, I didn't expect her to enjoy it quite as much as she did."

"Oh, she enjoyed it." I said with a chuckle.

"Good." My wife said as she turned off the road into a TGI Fridays. "I'm hungry."

"Yeah it is lunch time." I agreed as she parked.

I had to admit she looked pretty damn hot, maybe a little slutty, but damn hot as we walked into the place. The young lady led us to a booth and the ladies slid in first with Joe and I sliding in next to our wives. The waiter came and introduced himself, took our drink orders and left us with menus to peruse. He had barely walked away when my wife pulled my hand to her lap, dragging her skirt up her thighs and pressing my fingers to her sopping wet pussy. Leaving my hand between her legs she worked the bottom of the dress up to her waist so that anyone standing by the table would easily see her bare lap.

"Make me cum when he comes back." My wife whispered, pulling my hand tighter to her crotch.

"You that turned on?" I asked.

"Fuck yes." She muttered as I started stroking my finger back and forth across her lips. She spread her legs as wide as she could under the table and let my fingers work between her lips and tease back and forth across her clit.

"Ohhhh yeah. Just like that." My wife whispered, her fingers digging into my arm as I worked her closer to climax. "Lisa. Stall him when he comes back."

"Huh? Oh, okay." Lisa answered as the young man came back.

My fingers teased back and forth across her clit and I could tell by the waiter's eyes that he could definitely see her bare lap and her exposed pussy as my pinky rubbed back and forth between her wet lips.

"Uh." My wife grunted almost silently, as he leaned over the table as far as he could, reaching for a coaster and looking almost straight down toward her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss." She whispered as her legs began to tremble. "Uhhhhhhhh" She breathed heavily, looking up into his face to see that he was indeed watching as her body twitched, her climax quickly taking hold of her. Her hands slid up her top and shakily pulled the material out so he could see down the front of her dress, and her bare tits with their rock hard nipples.

He stayed frozen in place for at least ten second while she climaxed and only pulled back when her orgasm started to subside.

"Damn he had a huge hardon." Lisa whispered to my wife after the waiter had gone. "That was kinky hot. Was it fun?"

"Uh huh." My wife answered, still trying to catch her breath.

The waiter was extremely attentive the rest of lunch, looking down into my wife's and Lisa's lap, who had also pulled her dress hem up so he could see plenty. "God I can't believe you did that." Lisa said when we were all back in the car. "I thought that waiter was going to cum in his pants when you started climaxing, then you showed him your tits? If he didn't go to the bathroom and jack off I'd be surprised."

"I know. I was soooo damn horny and I felt so randy! God that was a turn on." My wife said as she buckled the seat belt over her dress.

There was considerable amount of chatter headed back to the hotel, which was when I found out there was a pool party in the afternoon, and the reason for the new swimwear. "You know Lisa, I never did see what you got for a suit."

"Oh honey, you're going to LOVE it!" My wife said. "If I'd have known how damn horny I get showing off I might have bought it myself."

"Just the same, the one you have will more than do the job." Lisa said from the back seat. "You can see it when we change. I want my husband to have a nice hard cock when we go to the pool."

I kind of felt like for Lisa it was still more about embarrassing Joe, but the game seemed to have changed for Nancy. She was starting to really get into showing off. Hell, I hadn't seen her climax twice in the same day in many years, let alone how many times already today?

We arrived back at the hotel, and my wife intentionally slid off the seat so that her dress hiked up her thighs, giving the valet a quick shot of her shaved pussy, making him bend down slightly to take her hand and help her out, prolonging the exposure. By the time the elevator doors closed on us she had set the bags down and was undoing her dress, planning on riding the elevator up in just her heels and stockings.

"God this is making me wet." She said as she stepped from her dress. The elevator slowed, stopping at the fifth floor, the doors sliding open. A middle age couple stepped into the elevator, the man staring at my wife's nude body and the wife giving her the evil eye. For her part my wife tried to look like everything was completely normal as the car slowed at the eight floor. The couple got out and left us alone in the car for the last two floors. "OH fuck." My wife breathed, stroking her pussy with one hand.

The elevator slowed and stopped and we collected our bags and walked out, heading down the hall toward our room. The hallway seemed deserted, and just down the hall from our room was a vending machine area with an ice machine and soda machine.

"Come with me." I said, tugging her along with me past our room to the vending area. Lisa and Joe followed, curious about what I had in mind. I reached the ice machine and pushed the button, allowing a number of cubes fall onto the grill under the discharge. "I think you need to cool your pussy off a bit." I said as I grabbed a handful of cubes and pulled my wife over to me. I lifted one of her legs, pushing her back against the soda machine for balance as I rubbed a cube back and forth across her sopping wet pussy. Slowly I fed the cube into her and used my finger to push it into her tunnel, bringing a moan from her lips. I used another cube to slowly stroke back and forth across her hard clit, little squeaks and gasps slipping from her as I teased her exposed nub with the frozen cube.

"Oh shit oh shit!" My wife moaned loudly as I slid the cube down between her lips and stuffed it into her pussy, the water from the other melting cube running down her leg along with her own juices.

"More?" I asked, stroking her pussy with another cube.

"Yesss. Please." She muttered, her hips rocking in time with my strokes, trying to get me to rub her clit again.

With a grin I slid the cube to her clit and started rubbing it in circles on it, the cold and the sensations making her whole body writhe in pleasure, her moans growing louder by the second.

"Ohhhh fuck I'm going to come!" She squealed loudly just before her whole body jerked, little spasms running up and down her whole body, making her stomach contract and her chest to heave. For nearly half a minute she was beyond controlling her own actions, and when she finally did have control it was to reach down and undo my pants, pushing them down to expose my own cock, my underwear still stuffed in the bag from the swim suit place. "OH fuck me honey! Right here, right now! I want your hard cock stuffed in me!"

I stepped up to her and pressed my cock to her pussy, pinning her between the machine and myself, using my hips to work my cock between her lips and find the entrance to her tunnel.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers