Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" My wife moaned loudly as I started sliding into her. In and out of her I stroked, our motions rocking the soda machine loudly. "Oh god come in me! Fuck me like a little slut until you fill me with your cum!" My wife demanded in a moan.

Like I wasn't already going to do that? Between the antics at the TGI Friday and fingering her pussy, I was more than ready to fill her up. And doing so didn't take all that long.

"OHHHHH FUCK I'm COMING AGAIN!" she squealed uncharacteristically as her body tensed around me, her pussy clenching around my cock and pushing my orgasm right to the trigger point.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" Joe grunted behind me, drawing my attention. I looked over my shoulder and saw Lisa, her red spandex dress around one ankle, bent over holding herself up against the wall while Joe slid his cock in and out of his wife. Her firm round tits bounced and wiggled as his strokes increased in pace and his hips slapped softly against her firm ass.

"Oh shit." I grunted at the sight, my cum pushing up out of my cock into my wife as my body jerked spasmodically. Time and again I emptied myself into her, finally slipping from her as I stood gasping for breath, wondering how many people had seen all or some of our encounter.

My wife and I walked unsteadily to the room, my wife holding our bags and me holding my pants around my thighs. We opened the door and propped it open for Joe and Lisa as soon as they were done, which wasn't going to be too long from the sound of it.

Nancy stripped off her stockings and shoes, and then stripped me before pulling me to the bed. She pushed me back on it and crawled on top of me, rubbing her well used pussy against my now flaccid cock.

"You know, we don't have to keep going. We can stop now and just play like this."

"What and waste all the planning you did? We haven't even been to the pool party, not to mention I want to see you wear that sweater dress tonight."

"You're sure? I mean if I go I'm not going to stop a good looking guy from feeling me up, or maybe even more."

"Well, I'm not going to stop a good looking hottie from feeling me up either. What the hell, you let a total stranger finger fuck you."

"Tell me the truth, did that little thing in the store really fuck you or just give you one hell of a hand job?"

"Well, it started out as a hand job and before long she was begging to ride my cock."

"So you did fuck her? Was it good?"

"It was very different, even more different than fucking Lisa. It felt different, kind of exciting. And yeah, it was a huge turn on having you exposing me in the store like that."

"I didn't ask that."

"No , but you were going to."

"You're right, I was." My wife giggled as Lisa and Joe came into the room and closed the door.

"I don't know about you, but I need a nap." Lisa announced, flopping on the bed in only her stockings.

"Good idea. My pussy could use a rest anyway." My wife answered, rolling partially off of me but leaving her head and one leg resting on my body.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers