All Comments on 'Lessons Mom Taught'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This is an older story of mine that's been re-edited.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Heyall

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Did not see the original story. This one is terrific!!

Loved the erotic and tenderness of this story.

Will you have Carol admit to some sex with her sons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No messes

I love it when ensuring there is no mess means a mother has to clamp her lips around her son's spewing cock and swallow every last yummy drop. When we learned that Tom saved up his cum for her and then requested oral, I was excited that Bridget would get an even bigger load to take care of this way before moving on to sex, but this story was still great despite that matter of personal preference. Thanks for writing, HeyAll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yea!

I really enjoyed your story! I hope there will be additional chapters! Please don't make us wait!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
I went back and read -

your earlier tale "Can I Watch".... I can't say which one I like better - both earned a ROUSING 5 stars! Keep it up! Maybe a second chapter? I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mote

How about briget and carol bond and have fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Sorry for the typo. Enjoyed it very much. Let briget and carol explore each other

sabra16023sabra16023almost 7 years ago
More More

Good story that needs more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Possible different ending?

Bridget's friend Carol certainly could have something to hold over her. A suggestion I would make is have Bridget seduce Carol, or better yet, seduce Carol's sons and get Carol involved. That way Carol could never hold it over Bridget. Just a suggestion.

Your stories are always well constructed.

wbdurnswbdurnsalmost 7 years ago
More please

This Story needs to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

reads true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Quite a few moms have caught son with her panties. After the initial shock wears off, many realize they can use this behavior to advantage. They tease son with upskirt and downblose views then leave heavily scented panties for son to find. It can be a fun and amusing game.

ChosenOne2ChosenOne2almost 7 years ago
What a MOM

Thank you for such a well written story. Every boy's first love is his mother. This story shows how far a true loving mother is willing to go to help teach her son how important it is to treat a lady with respect. I hope you will write more stories about the love of a mother.

I am new here trying to figure out HOW to open my messages to be able to receive and reply.

ChosenOne2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great! Make it a trilogy.

Now Carol needs to get involved to further his education....

jndinnhjndinnhalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

This looks like it could be the start of a great series!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Cute Hot Fantasy

Every boy should learn manners and respect for women like this. He could learn all about love and sex in the safe environment of home and the maternal embrace of his loving mother.

Now Carol needs to get on home and start working some motherly magic on one or both of her own boys! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Old Should Teach The Young

There is a belief out in the world that men and women of experience should teach the newly adult the finer points of loving the other sex. The longer I've lived (and I'm not young), the more I see the wisdom in this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Three words...

Okay, two words, one letter. MAKE A MOVIE! Meanwhile, more chapters will do. Without a doubt, this story is not just hot, it's sizzling!

PixxiePixxiealmost 5 years ago
Rings true

Bridget feels motherly. She doesn't sound like a porn star. She thinks and acts like a woman. Having the friend as a goad and sounding board worked nicely without the story sounding trite. I can hardly wait to read your other offerings to see what other moms are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What about Carol

Maybe have Carol do the same for her boys ?? Or for Bridget's Son ..

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 2 years ago

One of your BEST SEXIEST stories I've read!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!! Bloody awesome!!! I love how you kept using the word "respect" when teaching Tom how to interact with a woman! This story should be part of sex education for young males!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 1 year ago

Such a fun story… will even be used as a sub plot in a new story I am writing called Mommy’s Day (I think).

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany11 months ago

To me so much better WITH respect involved.

Mom, if you don't mind, would you please lay on your stomach and raise your beautiful, plentiful ass for me? I'd also like you to spread it's delectable cheeks to give me the joy of inspecting your sweet enticing pussy, nestling betwee your lush thighs and crowned by your sensitive asshole. If it's all the same to you I would like to entertain myself by stroking, licking and fondling all those treasures until you burst from pleasure- may I? 😛

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting an older comment.

Quote:

Many_Memories - about 6 years ago

I went back and read your earlier tale

"Can I Watch".... I can't say which one I like better - both earned a ROUSING 5 stars! Keep it up! Maybe a second chapter? I sure hope so!

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22281 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...