Lessons Mom Taught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,277 Followers

***

"In other words, you gave your son a hand job?" Carol inquired.

Bridget blushed. "I guess you can call it that. But I like to think of it more as a sensual massage. He needed relief and I gave it to him. No big deal."

"No big deal? You made him cum."

She shrugged in defeat. "I know, it's bad. But I don't regret it."

"That's so wild. I've heard stories like this before, and I've always assumed that they were all made up."

"And what kinds of stories would you be referring to?" Bridget asked with a mischievous tone.

"You know exactly what I mean. Stories involving mothers who take sexual care of their sons when they turned 18. Those kinds of stories. I've heard rumors of other moms doing it back when I was in the PTA. Some moms would gossip about how the other ladies would sleep with their sons before they headed off to college. I never believed any of it until now."

"That certainly sounds like one heck of a good graduation present," she joked back.

"Admit it Bridget," her friend smiled. "You enjoyed what you did with Tom last night. Plus, I know you well enough to tell that you're holding out on a few juicy details."

Bridget tried her best to control her laughter. "Well, I'll admit that this whole thing is absurd, and that I've crossed a few boundaries that I shouldn't have."

"That's a yes isn't it?" Carol asked with a raised eyebrow. "You enjoyed stroking your son's cock, didn't you?"

"There's no quit in you is there?"

Carol shook her head. "Not when it comes to something as naughty as this. You know how much I love gossip."

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" Bridget asked seriously. "And I mean you won't tell anyone. This stays strictly between you and me. The last thing I need is for my reputation to be ruined."

"I swear it. I know I've got a big mouth sometimes, but when it comes to things like this, I know how to keep a secret. Believe me, all of this is safe."

Bridget leaned forward and whispered something in her ear, to which Carol's eyes widened and her mouth watered with a growing sense of lust.

***

The sun was still out when Bridget cooked dinner early that evening. She was making her son's favorite dish when he arrived home.

"Smells good," he said as he approached the kitchen.

"I certainly hope so, it's my specialty," she replied while continuing to stir the sauce. "So, how was your day, mister?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I thought about you a lot though."

Her eyebrows raised, "Is that right?"

"You probably don't want to hear that, but it's the truth. Last night was something I would never forget. Do you think we can do it again soon?"

Bridget was caught off guard that her son had suddenly become so nonchalant and brazen about their incestuous activity together.

"I want to talk to you about that," she said, turning her undivided attention to her son. "I may have gone a little overboard last night. But I feel as though I've made my point, which was for you to treat a lady properly and with respect."

"You seemed like you enjoyed it though," he replied.

Bridget looked away and continued stirring the sauce. She absolutely enjoyed giving her son a handjob and eating his cum afterward, but she didn't want him to know it.

"That's irrelevant. I'm sure you can find a pretty girl at your college to take care of your needs for you."

"I'm not interested in them. I'm only interested in you."

His words surprised her. And she was even more astonished when Tom walked directly behind her while she was facing the stove, and he reached out and cupped her breasts through her tshirt.

"Tom!" she shouted. "Haven't you learned anything?"

"I have," he replied, starting to massage her breasts. "But I can't help it, I've been thinking about you all day."

She turned off the stove and moved around so that they were face-to-face.

"We need to have a talk about this. Have a seat in the dining room."

"Are you mad?" he asked. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"No, I'm not mad. Just sit down for a moment."

They both sat in the dining room facing each other. She had a serious look and Tom was expecting to be scolded. But the truth was, Bridget felt as conflicted as ever.

"When you're in a romantic relationship, then you get to touch a woman like that," she continued. "But it still has to be with her consent. She has to want it. In this case, I'm your mother and certain things must remain off limits."

"I know, but I honestly thought you'd like it. It felt so good last night and I wanted to repay the favor."

Bridget tried her best to hold back a smile. Tom's reply was the sweetest thing anyone had said to her in a while, and she always had a soft spot for that kind of talk.

"You must really like my breasts," she grinned, already knowing the answer.

"They're perfect. They're even better than the ones I've seen online. I wanted to feel them last night, but I was too afraid to ask."

"Do you still want to touch them now?"

His eyes lit up and he nodded. "If you're interested...I mean...only if you don't mind me doing it."

Bridget lifted her tshirt along with her bra so that her small breasts were on full display. She gently jiggled her breasts for her son to see and her large pink nipples quickly stiffened from arousal.

"As long as you're respectful about this," she said with a playful smile. "I never said that I didn't want to do this for you. All you have to do is ask."

"Then can I touch them mom?" he asked nervously.

"You may. But, be gentle. My nipples are sensitive, so don't squeeze them too tightly. I like them just being rubbed."

Tom followed his mother's advice, and with both hands, he reached out and stroked his mother's breasts. He had done things with a few girls, but none of them were as desirable or as attractive as his own mother.

For Bridget, being touched by her son was an unusual thrill. Having her breasts massaged had always been a turn on for her. But right then, what really got her going was the look on her son's face. His eyes were glued to her breasts, as if he were hypnotized.

"You really seem to be enjoying yourself young man," she said, breaking the awkward silence.

His hands never stopped moving, and his eyes never looked away. "I am. I really really enjoy them."

"I'm glad. Your hands feel nice against my skin. You have a soft touch."

"Will you touch me, too? It's starting to hurt."

Bridget gave her son a stern motherly look. "Fine. Stand up a little so I can pull your shorts down."

She pulled his clothes down when he stood slightly, then he sat when his shorts fell around his ankles. He continued fondling his mother's breasts as she touched his bare, erect penis.

"You weren't kidding about it starting to hurt," she said to him. "This thing is as hard as a rock."

"I know. I woke up late and didn't have time to take care of myself. Plus I wanted tonight to be extra special."

"You were saving your cum for me?"

He nodded. "Yeah, you seemed to like it when I came in your mouth last night."

A sudden pang of guilt came over her. Even through all her arousal, she knew this was wrong, but it felt so good, and her pussy wanted her continue, and so did Tom's stiff cock.

"We can't keep doing this forever. But I don't see a problem with us having a special night again.."

Her hands stroked up and down his shaft with a firm grip. The tips of her thumbs teased the throbbing head of his cock and he was on his way to a certain orgasm.

"Mom...Will you put it in your mouth again?" he groaned. "It felt so good before."

Bridget pursed her lips. "Is that what you want?"

He nodded. "It's what I've thought about all day."

"I suppose there's no harm in that since I've done it already."

She casually dropped to her knees in between her son's open legs. Her eyes studied his penis up close, and once again she felt flattered that she could make him that hard. It was her doing, and like a good mother, she felt obligated to take care of her son's needs, no matter how personal.

Tom unleashed an audible moan the moment he felt his mother's lips touch his cock. She kissed it all over. She gave it a nice tongue lashing. She did everything that she knew would make a man crazy, especially an 18 year old man like her son. Finally, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock to tease him, before she eventually took him inside of her mouth to suck.

"Oh god...that feels so good..." he said in disbelief.

She looked directly into his eyes, with her mouth full of his cock, and continued to suck. Her head bobbed up and down and they were both loving every second.

Instinctively, Bridget put one hand inside of her pants and began to rub her clit. It surprised her how swollen it was. It was an even bigger surprise when she felt that her vagina was dripping wet. Performing oral sex on her son was the biggest sexual thrill of her life. It was wrong and dirty, but it felt amazing.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked after temporarily taking his cock out of her mouth.

"I...I am. I've never gone further than touching and licking before."

"Well, then, aren't you going to ask me? It's not polite to keep a lady waiting while she's down on her knees, much less your mother."

"Can we fuck?" he asked with wide eyes.

She sharpened her gaze at him. "Is that the best choice of words?"

"Sorry. Can we have sex? Or make love?"

"That's better. I thought you'd never ask."

She stood up and pulled her pants down. She then pulled her tshirt and bra over her head and tossed them onto the dining room table, so that she was totally naked.

"Now you're finally going to become a man," she teased as she positioned herself over her son, as he remained seated.

"Oh, yes."

Bridget spread her legs when she stood above her son's cock. It was stiff and pointing straight up. When she lowered herself to sit on his cock, she smiled knowing that his saliva covered erection and her soaking wet vagina would make for an easy entrance. She held his cock up with one hand, and she spread her labia with another. His hard shaft had no trouble entering her, and it was in an instant that his entire cock was in her body.

"Oh fuck, mom," he said with his eyes nearly glazed over.

She kissed his cheek. "Good boy. Now enjoy it. There's no guarantee that this will ever happen again between us."

The full weight of her body rested on his lap. Her instincts took over once again and she slowly started to gyrate. For her, it was the familiar feeling of sex combined with the added taboo of incest. But for Tom, having sex for the first time was a thrill of its own. The fact that he was actually doing it with his own mother made the experience all the more surreal.

"Do it faster mom," he cried. "Do it faster!"

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Fine, I'll show you how I enjoy having sex. Every woman is different. Every woman enjoys different things. This is how I like it. You have to read the language of a woman's body to know all her sensuous spots."

"Yes, yes. Just do it faster please."

She smiled and obeyed. Her hips moved more aggressively and their pleasure increased. She lost track of time as she continued making love to him. What she loved most, more than having a hard cock inside of her, was seeing the look on his face and the way his expressions alternated. They were mere inches apart looking each other in the eyes while having sex. Every so often, Tom's face would change based on the way she pleasured his manhood. His eyes would widen each time she pushed him deep inside of her.

It wasn't much longer until Bridget recognized the telltale signs of male orgasm. His facial expressions and body motions told her everything she needed to know. She wanted to make sure things ended with a bang, so she clenched her vaginal muscles hard, sending a special feeling throughout both of their bodies.

"You can cum inside me," she whispered, clenching her pussy. "Go ahead, cum in my wet hole. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Fuck, mom..." he cried.

She continued pumping his cock with her clenched vagina and she felt his cum shooting inside of her. They both savored the feeling of that special moment. She didn't stop until he was completely drained. His body relaxed entirely once his cock was released from her vaginal grip.

When he was done, and his cock was spent, she simply stared at him and enjoyed the fact that she had made him feel so unbelievably good.

"Say something," she said, still sitting on him.

She could feel his penis becoming flaccid inside of her vagina.

"I feel different."

She smiled, "I've made you a man. Now get yourself cleaned up. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes."

Bridget stood up and headed back inside the kitchen without getting dressed. Tom watched as his mother put on an apron and continued cooking while her bare ass was still exposed, and cum was dripping down her thighs.

***

"I am in absolute awe right now," Carol said, stunned. "That was easily the most incredible story anyone has ever told me. Ever."

"I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it as well. It's as if I'm living in a dream world right now."

"So, how is this going to work between you and him? Are you going to be his fuck toy from now on? Teaching him all the skills he'll need in the bedroom, while also giving him intense pleasure?"

"Not exactly, or at least not yet," Bridget smiled. "I'm still his mother above everything else. If he wants something, he has to request it respectfully. The main thing I want him to learn is how to treat a lady. So far I've succeeded in many regards."

"That sounds like the perfect setup for the both of you. He's well behaved; he respects you as his mother, and on top of that, both of you get to have a little fun on the side. I think it's great that you two have a bond that most parents only dream of."

"Exactly. We know where the boundaries are, and if he needs some relief, then I'm more than happy to provide that for him. I love him and that's what a good mother does. Sometimes a mother has to use her brains to help her son, sometimes her voice, but with Tom, I use my pussy."

"I have a confession to make," Carol replied. "It's kind of a dirty one."

"Really? What is it?"

"The past few days after you've been telling me all this, I would sit in the bathroom stall at work and touch myself until I cum. Hearing this from you has really taken my sex drive to places it's never been before. I mean, you're his mother! He's your son. It's so wrong, yet it...it..."

"Admit it Carol, you want me to continue, so that I can keep telling you these naughty secrets."

"The thought has crossed my mind."

Bridget smiled, "I'm sure I can do something about that."

The End

Special thanks to awayfromitall.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12