All Comments on 'Let's Be Nudists'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
And this turned you on when you were writing it? (to the author)

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kind of an awkward plot unless it's intended to be funny - at least one of the girls was legitimately raped and apparently has an incentive to report while they've no doubt done this before. By all accounts they should be imprisoned with the owners of the camp hot on the prosecution's ass to make sure they stay there. Maybe downplay the plot in your stories? I've noticed you seem to emphasize tandem-sex based plots to play up the dynamic between two girls getting it at the same time and watching each other. Nothing wrong with that, but if you're solely setting scenes, then lightening the load of plot on any characters engaging in serial rape in a public venue would probably be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure Hoakum

Having spent years going to nudist resorts, I say this story is fabricated by someone that has never actually been there. Even the bit about guys having erections watching the girls play tennis...Nawww. I'm on a laptop and forget my password or I would sign in under my name. Watch for stories called Nude Photographer Confessions coming soon by me EroticaTeller. The writer of this piece did alright with his style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Probably one of the most pointless, juvenile and downright stupid texts I've ever read...

... and that includes reading the 'strive for excellence' management declarations at the 'big and dumb' company I once worked at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous