All Comments on 'Letters to Beth Ch. 03'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

The previous comment takes you to a hardcore site. Bad to add to a story.

I will have to read all of yours now, I am hooked.

I am trying to write a StepDaughter and Dad story and need a model to use as the 19 year young college student. There affair doesn't start till they, her dad and the girl, find out that he is not the biological father.

He is a big photo buff and she wants to pose for him.

More if you get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great.

A great set of stories so far. Really hoping for more.

lord_jefelord_jefeover 5 years ago
Awesome Chapter!

While I've been enjoying this story as a whole, this chapter was above & beyond. The scene with her examining her father, & then fucking his ass with the strapon took it way over the top. I'm not too shy to say I came right there! Too many stories on this site shy away from things like that for fear of negative comments, but I loved it! Please keep writing.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

holeee!

wow Nikki

you got me

you are now my favourite writer

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job! It might be fun for her to reverse the Dom / Sub roles and become Mistress Nikki. He seemed to have liked the somewhat Dom Nurse.

Thanks for sharing this story.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I have managed to get through chapter 3. To say I had to take a few breaks would be an understatement. I love the way you are working this story, it makes is seem more real. Thank you.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Wow! Great chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES