All Comments on 'Letters to Beth Ch. 07 - The Finale'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME NIKKI

As I have said before I love your sense of humour and the way your mind works so much more inventive than I could ever be, which is why people like me read people like you. Keep at it Nikki you would be missed.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

so so so bloody good Nikki

I like your other stories but this? This really grabbed me from the very first and its only got better and better....

I hope you continue writing for a long time and oh, I have favoured you now too!

Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 4 years ago
A Naughty Tart You Are

And I love it. Reading you is addicting. Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💐❣️💐

Thank You as always,

R

kiss kiss lic lic

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job... just a continuous orgy.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg Nikki what would I not give to spend a sex filled week with you. Sexual overload, fucking fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nikki - I’m so glad to have found you and your writings. I just binge read this story and loved the premise and the details. But - what happened to the mother? Granted it’s fiction but still - she witnessed happenings and never spoke out? I guess I shouldn’t really mind as the characters really pulled me in with their lust and actions. Wooof - Nikki and Beth are incredible. Tossing Deb in there was a nice treat also. Your other stories are quite alluring as well. Thank you for taking the time to put these out there for us.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Wonderful stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES