Letters to Beth Ch. 07 - The Finale

Story Info
Beth visits Nikki.
15.5k words
4.76
20.2k
33

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

I hope that you enjoy the conclusion to Letters to Beth.

licks and kisses,
nikki

-------------------------
All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.
-------------------------

~~~~~~

15th June 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I can't believe that out of all that I told you in that last letter that you choose to be upset about me giving Gerry a blow job before you did! I mean shit, I know you've talked about him a lot and stuff, but I never thought you might like actually want to fucking give your cousin a blow job and fuck him. Geez Beth, I mean, sure you fucked me and Dad, but well just wow. Maybe I should at least be glad that you're as much of a perverted slut as I am. Just remember that as much as I ended up enjoying blowing Gerry, he black-mailed me into it, it wasn't something that I went looking for, so yes, per your request, I won't fuck him before you do. I won't even blow him again unless he forces me to again even though I was planning to. You'd better hurry up and book a trip though, because if he starts asking for it I don't know how long I'll be able to say no for.

God even as I write this I shake my head at myself. Like it was only two weeks ago that this all went wrong and here I am back in the house like it never happened and thinking more and more about fucking my brother as well as my Dad. Clearly I am a total pervert. I'm so lucky you understand or I don't know what I'd do with myself.

Anyway, tell me when you can come over. I'm sure I can talk Dad into a bit of help funding the trip.

Love Nikki

~~~~~~

17th June 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Two weeks!? That's freakin' awesome. I can't wait to fuck you again. I also can't wait to see you fuck my brother, because like, I AM going to watch you know. There's no way you're doing him without me getting to see it, well maybe not the first time but I want to see it. I wonder if he'd be up for a bit of an orgy with Dad? Can you imagine having Dad and Gerry's cocks to play with at the same time? Fuck I'm getting horny already.

Okay, now I'm sitting with a butt plug in and trying to imagine having both my holes filled with my relative's cocks. And while they did that to me I could eat your pussy! Such a bad, but delicious thought. I wish you were already here Beth.

I still haven't slept in Dad's bed by the way. I just can't quite bring myself to make the transition. It's like fucking him is sex, but sleeping in his bed, especially more than for one night, or without you as well just seems to be more of a commitment than I'm ready for. How weird is that? He seems to have backed off some of the kinkier stuff too. He hasn't spanked me since I came home again, just fucked me really. It seems that unless I ask for him to do something like cum all over my face he isn't willing to initiate it. I might have to talk to him about it, because it doesn't seem quite right.

Anyway, so glad to know that you're coming. I'm going to cum now. When I'm done I'll smear my wet juices across the paper for you haha.

Love Nikki

~~~~~~

30th June 2016

Dear Diary,

Well as expected, Beth's visit, although it only lasted a weekend, was amazing. Daddy came with me to pick her up from the airport late Friday afternoon and like the other times, she was wearing fuck all, just tights and a tank-top. Not only was she only wearing a tank top, it was one of those ones with the extra-large arm-holes and she didn't both wearing a bra. Her tits were almost completely visible whenever she would reach forward or lift her arms from her sides. She was causing chaos I tell you.

"You're a dirty slut," I said to her and pulled her in for a hug when she made it far enough off the plane for me to do so. Then I full on kissed her right there in public. It turned more than a few heads, let me tell you. Daddy clearly enjoyed it even if he was as surprised as the other people in the airport. By the time that we got to his truck Beth and I had teased him enough that he was rock hard.

Beth took the front seat and I sat in the middle of the back seat. I wanted to play with her, not just have her suck Daddy's cock.

"So Beth I assume that Nikki has filled you in on everything around what has happened with her mother?" Daddy asked on the way home. I sighed because it wasn't quite the conversation I was looking for. I was horny and really wanted to play around on the drive home. Beth told Daddy that I had and I just reached inside her tank top to play with her magnificent boobs. She was clearly stroking Daddy through his jeans.

"And I take it from the fact that you've come to visit that you're okay with everything?" Daddy persisted.

"Of course I am Uncle John," Beth laughed. "It's much better this way. There's no chance of her walking in on us this way, so we can fuck like rabbits."

"Except for the fact that Gerry will be home, so we'll have to be a bit circumspect," Daddy replied. Beth pretended to be put out by the fact, but I know that she was excited about the thought of fucking my geeky brother.

Dad pulled the car into the garage and shut the door behind us. Beth pounced on him and plunged her tongue down his throat, grinding on him like some desperate stripper trying to get his last two dollars. I moved in behind her and shoved my hand between her legs, rubbing her tights against her sopping wet pussy.

"This weekend is going to be awesome," Beth purred when she came up for air. I spanked her for fun and she acted hurt, but when I kissed her she let it go.

"I want to suck you Uncle John," Beth purred when I released her. "Right here. Don't make me wait," she added when he seemed about to speak.

"Get it out for her Daddy, you know she's a shit when she doesn't get her way," I told him. Beth blew me a raspberry over her shoulder and looked expectantly at Daddy.

"I'd be mad to say no, wouldn't I?" Daddy asked rhetorically even as his fingers undid his belt. In moments his beautiful cock was standing proudly free of constraint and Beth dropped to her knees in front of him. She grabbed him in one hand and sucked him hard. I pulled her hair back from her face so that both Daddy and I could see her lips slide up and down his erection. I could hear Daddy and Beth moaning and grabbed her hair harder, close to the scalp. I pushed and pulled, making her fuck Daddy's cock with her face. She took her hand off him and grabbed hold of his ass cheeks as I worked her up and down. Fuck it was hot to watch.

"Yeah, suck your uncle's cock Beth. You're such a dirty slut," I hissed. "Make him fill that dirty little mouth with all his warm sticky cum. Then you can kiss me so that we can both taste it." As I said it I caught Daddy's gaze and held it with my own. His expression was hilarious when I talked about kissing Beth with a mouthful of his cum. "Feel how hard he gets when I talk about us sharing his cum?" I said to Beth. I bet you can feel him pulsing in your mouth already. He loves it when I'm all dirty. Like when he took me to the sex shop and had me suck all those cocks and get coated in their man-goo. He fucked me so hard after."

"Oh fuck!" Daddy cried out. I grinned at him and then looked down to where his cock was pulsing as it shot spurt after spurt of cum into Beth's mouth. She swallowed the first one and I told her off for it. The rest she trapped in her mouth. I pulled her head back and leaned down to kiss her, tasting him as she pushed cum up out of her mouth. The angle wasn't great, but I didn't care too much. I made sure some of his cum leaked from my mouth and down over her cheek to her throat. Then I pulled her to her feet so that we could kiss properly. I felt Daddy's hand on my tit as I slurped cum from Beth's mouth and passed it back to her again. I finished by licking up the trail of cum from her neck.

"Think we should go inside now?" I asked with a grin when I had cleaned Beth up.

"Yeah, we probably should," Beth agreed with me. "We can give him some time to recover before he fucks us with this lovely cock."

"You two are incorrigible," Daddy said, but he didn't complain. We just giggled at him, grabbed Beth's bags and went up to my room.

"I'm just going to say hi to Gerry," Beth told me as soon as she had dumped her bag in my room.

"Like that?" I asked, glancing down at her tit, which was almost hanging out the side of her tank top.

"What? You think maybe I should go in there like this?" she asked. She'd grabbed the two open loops of the tank top and pulled them forward to the middle of her chest so that each tit was sticking out through an arm-hole.

"No, that's just how you should dress for me," I laughed and grabbed hold of her exposed breasts. I quickly leaned in and sucked her left nipple hard into my mouth moaning around it.

"Fuck, there's too many people I want to fuck at once in this house," Beth said with and pulled me from her nipple. I pouted at her, but she kissed me and promised me that she only wanted to see my brother's reaction to what she was wearing before she came back and finished saying hello to me properly.

"If you have to," I sighed and adjusted her tank top so that she was almost decent. I followed her out of my room though, because I wanted to see Gerry's reaction too. She walked down the hall with me in tow and just walked into his room. She was braver than me, I would have knocked, he can be a real fuck when you interrupt him sometimes. At least he wasn't wanking (although it could have been interesting if he was).

"Knock Goddamnit!" He exclaimed when the door opened suddenly on him. He jumped and died in whatever game he was playing. He turned, ready to explode at whoever had interrupted him, but deflated suddenly on seeing Beth. His anger was quickly replaced with surprise and happiness.

"Surprise!" Beth yelled, swinging her arms up above her head, her tits swinging wildly with the movement. I just watched Gerry, enjoying his reaction as his eyes swept over her body and quickly back up to her face. She advanced on him and pulled him from his chair so that she could hug him. That hug was a lot tighter than she would usually have hugged him and I had to resist letting out a loud laugh at him.

"You didn't tell me Beth was coming!" He exclaimed at me when he'd been released.

"Dad and I thought you'd like the surprise," I said with a shrug. Beth turned half toward me and pointed at me with the arm closest to Gerry. That had the effect of exposing half her tit to him and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "You are mean," Beth accused me.

"Hey, it's not like it will affect him much, he'll be in here with his nerdy, fake internet friends anyway," I teased him.

"Get stuffed Nikki," he replied, though clearly without any malice.

"Does that mean I might actually see you this weekend?" Beth asked him.

"Sure, if you'd like to," he smiled back.

"Oh I'd definitely like to," Beth purred and I wondered if she was going to just straight out proposition him there given how obvious she was being. Gerry was too distracted by her boobs though. He kept sneaking glances whenever he thought neither of us were looking.

"Come on Beth, let's get you settled properly," I suggested before anyone could say anything else.

"Sure thing Nik," she replied. We went back to my room and collapsed on my bed together in a fit of giggles, talking about how awkward he'd looked when he was trying not to stare at Beth's tits.

"I bet he's wanking right now thinking about them" I said to her. "Imagine how jealous he'd be if he knew I was sucking on them." I had pulled her tank-top off her as we laughed and attacked her nipples with gusto, sucking them for all I was worth. I went back and forth from one nipple to the other, loving the feel of her stiff nipples in my mouth, her tits in my hands. She was horny too though and wasn't going to be satisfied with me just devouring her tits. Her hands pulled at my clothes and I allowed her the freedom to undress me. I reciprocated of course and soon we were tangled together naked on my bed. We turned around and sixty-nined and I jammed two fingers into Beth's pussy and one into her asshole as she did the same to me. Then I sucked hard on her clit until she came with a cry of pleasure. I wasn't far behind and once I'd moved from focusing on pleasuring her and concentrated on the amazing sensations playing through my lower body, I came hard, squealing with delight.

"It's so good to have you here Beth," I murmured to her as we cuddled afterwards for a few moments.

"The question is whether I fuck your Dad or your brother first?" she replied.

"Great, so I fuck you to orgasm and the first thing you think of is dick?" I asked with mock indignation.

"Strap one on and you can join in two, I've got three holes," Beth taunted me. I rolled her onto her tummy and spanked her seriously hard, but she loved it so it took some of the fun out of it.

"I think we'd better go downstairs though, Daddy is probably getting lonely," I suggested.

"Well we definitely can't have that," Beth replied. I put my short skirt back on and pulled on the light pink t-shirt, not bothering with a bra. Even with a wonder-boost I wouldn't match Beth's natural state, so pokey nipples would have to be enough of an attraction for Daddy. Beth pulled her tights back on but wore a t-shirt rather than the tank top. I asked her about it and she said that after travelling in it for a few hours she wanted a change.

"But your stained tights are okay?" I laughed.

""Call me kinky, but I like the fact that they were so wet and soon will be again," she laughed. She hadn't even bothered with the thong that she'd been wearing under them on the way to stay with us. "After all, check out this camel toe!" I shook my head at her as she wedged the tights firmly between her pussy lips.

"Wathca doin' Daddy?" I called out as we went downstairs.

"Just watching some football," he replied, grinning up at us. "I take it you two have reacquainted yourselves with one another?"

"If you mean did she stick her tongue in my wet pussy, that would be yes Uncle John," Beth grinned. "But don't' worry, it will still be nice and ready for this awesome cock." She had already moved in front of him on the couch and was rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"You're hopeless," I laughed.

"Hey you get to fuck him whenever you want, I have to make the most of my opportunities." She was already dragging his pants down.

"Hey, settle, Gerry is just upstairs, remember?" Dad said to Beth, pushing her away and dragging his pants up.

"Then take me somewhere we can fuck! Please Uncle John?

"Take her to your study Daddy, I'll make sure Gerry stays out of the way."

"You're so fucking awesome Nikki!" Beth cooed, but before either of them could move Gerry emerged from his room.

"Hey, so what's the plan, is there going to be a party or something?" he asked.

"Or something,' Beth sighed. "We were trying to talk your Dad into a winter swim!" she invented on the spot.

"We were?" I asked, surprised. Beth just rolled her eyes at me.

"You're up for it aren't you Gerry? The water's heated, isn't it?"

"Well yeah, but it's still pretty damn cold outside," he said.

"Come on, everyone in the pool, it'll be fun, I promise," Beth declared. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back up the stairs. She was batshit crazy. I was sure of it.

"Seriously? We're going swimming in the middle of winter?" I asked Beth when we were in my room.

"Um, yeah, I guess so. I'm going to need to borrow one of your bikinis though because I didn't exactly pack for swimming."

"We could always just go back downstairs and claim it was a joke," I suggested.

"Naah, that's no fun," Beth insisted. "Now come on, swimwear please."

I sighed, knowing that she'd set her mind and that I wasn't going to be able to change it. I rummaged through my closet and found two bikinis. A red one and a white one with a floral pattern on it. I opted for the red one as it was my newest. I tossed the white floral one to Beth with a smirk. "It's going to be interesting seeing how that works with those massive tits of yours,' I laughed. Beth just laughed and started to undress. I followed suit, though spent more time watching Beth than concentrating on what I was doing.

I grinned when she settled the two triangles on her tits. They really didn't contain them very well.

"Well this should be interesting," she laughed, giving an experimental bounce. One breast fell out of the bikini.

"God, Gerry's going to lose his shit, he won't know where to look," I said, shaking my head.

"Perfect," Beth laughed and insisted that we head downstairs. Both Dad and Gerry were waiting in the warmth of the living room.

"Told you they'd be crazy enough to go through with it," Dad said to Gerry.

"I still refuse to believe it until they're in the water," Gerry replied to Dad even though he'd put his board shorts on.

"What no speedos?" Beth complained, and motioned at what the men were wearing.

"Most of the women I meet are happier with things that way," Dad laughed.

"They must be boring," Beth replied. She walked past them and opened the door to the yard. Both men's eyes followed her as she walked past them, Gerry's gaze focused on her tits, Dad's on her ass. Beth gave a little squeal as the cold air flowed in through the open door. She dashed across the deck and the lawn and leapt into the pool with a squeal.

"She really is mad," Gerry laughed. He followed her out though. Clearly the lure of her barely contained breasts was sufficient to overcome any weather related reluctance. I watched his pasty-white form disappear across the yard and he too landed in the pool with a splash.

"I'm game if you are?" I suggested to Dad.

"Someone has to make sure they don't get into trouble," Dad said and walked calmly out to the pool. I stepped onto the deck, closed the door, ran past him with a whoop and jumped into the pool to get out of the cold air. The water was at least a relief after the shock of the cold air. I surfaced with a gasp only to be swamped by water as Dad landed in the water as well. When I recovered from that I took stock of my bearings. Beth and Gerry had seen Dad coming and managed to move out of the way and were laughing at my misfortune. I took it with good grace and dove under the water to swim over to them. As I surfaced I couldn't help but notice that one of Beth's breasts was free of the bikini. I wondered whether to say anything or not, but decided against it. She clearly didn't care and given the designs she had on Gerry, it was quite possibly deliberate. I splashed the two of them in retaliation for their laughter and a water fight quickly followed.

We chased each other around the pool, splashing and wrestling just like we used to when we were younger. I made sure that Dad was involved as well, not letting him off the hook. My bikini, designed to contain my little breasts never stood a chance against the rigorous workout that Beth's big tits put it through. At least when both breasts had spilled free she had the good grace to pretend to be embarrassed and attempted to cover them.

"Well I think that's a sign that sensible people should be inside in winter," I laughed.

"Or at least that they should bring their own swimsuits," Dad said with raised eye-brows. I'll head

inside and give you a chance to sort yourself out. Gerry?" He turned and climbed out of the pool.

He walked casually across the yard as if it wasn't freezing and grabbed one of the towels that had been left just inside.

While everyone was distracted, I slipped a hand around in front of Gerry and groped his crotch. He yelped in surprise but suppressed it quickly. He looked at me in shock and I just winked at him. Dad called out for him to get out of the water and he left us there while Beth re-settled the bikini.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers