Letters to Beth Ch. 07 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed inside.

"I'm going to have a shower to warm up," Gerry announced, shivering.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Dad said.

"Such gentlemen, hogging all the bathrooms while us poor women are left to shiver and freeze," I complained.

"Speak for yourself, I'm not going to freeze," Beth laughed and followed my Dad.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I moaned, but she just gave me a wave and disappeared. I knew I wouldn't see either of them for some time.

Left to my own devices, I went to my bedroom and changed out of my bikini into some old track pants and a t-shirt. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom that Gerry and I shared and could imagine what was going on in my Dad's bathroom. I was getting horny. I could go bust in on Dad and Beth, but then there was the risk that Gerry would come looking. He probably wasn't going to be that long in the shower, at least unless there was some reason for distraction. With a grin to myself I headed for the bathroom.

"Whoa, not finished yet!" Gerry shouted as the door started to open.

"No problem," I replied and walked in anyway.

"What the fuck Nikki?" he asked. He was scrambling up from the floor of the shower. The steamed-up glass hid most of my vision, but not so much that it wasn't clear that he had a boner.

"Wanking because you saw your cousin's tits?" I asked him.

"Fuck Nikki, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Having some fun," I replied. "Where's Beth?" he asked in shock.

"Waiting to use Dad's bathroom," I told him. "Now, would you like some help with that?" I pointed at his cock.

"What?"

"I asked if you wanted help getting rid of that erection? I'm feeling horny and kinky and decided that your cock was the answer to my problem."

"Seriously? I thought that like, the last time was the like one and only time."

"So did I, but you know, I'm a woman so I get to be fickle like that. Now how about you let me suck you?" I replied as if it were completely normal. He hesitated. "Are you seriously thinking twice about this?"

"Um, good point," he said.

"Then get out of the shower," I suggested.

"You could always join me in here," he riposted.

"Oh I think I'll shower after," I laughed. "Now let me suck your cock."

"If you put it like that," he said and pushed the glass screen door open. I offered him a towel, which he took and quickly dried himself. While he did so I moved in front of him and knelt. I grabbed Gerry's cock and he stopped drying himself. I stroked him, enjoying the feel of his hard cock in my hand. He moaned and I pulled him close enough to take him in my mouth.

I moaned around my brother's cock, feeling the soft skin on my tongue as I took him deeper. He swelled a little in my mouth and I kept working him with my mouth, up and down his engorged shaft. He'd clearly been wanking for a while when I'd interrupted him as I could taste his pre-cum. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could and held myself there, grabbing a buttock in each hand.

It wasn't long until I gagged and had to release him.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, looking down at me.

"You love it don't you?" I purred. "You love having your sister's mouth wrapped around your nice stiff cock."

"God yes," he replied. I engulfed him with my mouth again and went porno on him. He didn't last long at that point. He cried out that he was going to cum and then erupted in my mouth. I swallowed hungrily.

"God that's amazing," he said as he subsided.

"Thanks for the treat," I said with a wink. "Now, get out so that I can take a shower. Gerry laughed and shook his head.

"I feel a little used, but I'm not going to complain about it," he laughed. He grabbed his board shorts, wrapped himself in a towel and left me in the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I hadn't been in there too long when the door opened. "Busy in here," I called out, though I wasn't really concerned. Even though I hadn't undressed in front of Gerry, after having willingly sucked his cock I found the thought of him coming in to see me exciting rather than off-putting. It wasn't Gerry though, it was Beth.

"Want some company?" she asked.

"Haven't you already showered?" I teased.

"Yeah, but some of me still seems a bit dirty after that one," she laughed.

"Well come on in then." She had pulled on tights and a t-shirt after showering with Dad, but they didn't stay on for long. She stepped into the shower with me and we pulled in close to kiss. I slipped a hand between her legs and worked two fingers into her pussy.

"Seems that you had a good time then," I said to her, pulling my fingers from her pussy and sucking on them. They tasted of cum.

"It was definitely fun, I hope you don't mind."

"I'll let you off if you get down there and give me an orgasm," I said to her. Beth just smiled and dropped to the floor of the shower. I leaned back against the wall and she buried her face in my pussy. Her tongue slid between my lips and lapped at my clit. I ran my, hands through her hair and then pulled my nipples. Her tongue felt so damn good. She kept going until I came with a shuddering climax.

"Just one more family member for me to make cum," Beth said as we dried ourselves.

"What and you're going to do that tonight?" I asked.

"I think I have to. Then I'll have done it all in one day. How many people would be able to say that?"

"I'm guessing pretty much no-one," I replied. It planted a seed in my head. We were back in my room and I realised that I had the opportunity to do exactly the same thing.

"If you're going to fuck Gerry, then I'm going to make sure you're good and ready for it," I told Beth. I pounced on her and drove her down on my bed. It wasn't like she resisted anyway. I made short work of the tights that she'd pulled back on and spread her legs so that I could get between them. I parted her lips with my fingers and ran my tongue along her slit. I probed between her lips and then worked my tongue up and around her clit. I felt Beth's hands in my hair as I swirled my tongue continuously around her clit.

"Harder," she moaned after a couple of minutes. I pushed my tongue firmly against her clit and rubbed it up and down. I pushed two fingers into her pussy as I kept working her clit. I wanted to feel the contractions of her orgasm when I drove her over the edge. Her juices were running freely and I teased her anus with my thumb.

"Yes, do it," she moaned, "Stick it in my ass!"

I pushed my thumb into her tight, puckered little hole and sucked hard on her clit. Beth cried out and her body bucked on my bed as she crested the wave of her orgasm. I smiled up at her from between her legs, keeping to myself the knowledge that we were both now even with the number of family members that we'd brought to orgasm.

"So what's your plan, just walk in, strip off and tell him to fuck you?" I asked when we'd tidied ourselves up.

"Not sure. I mean, he's clearly horny, that was obvious from how much he was checking my tits out in the pool and we know that he's not against having some fun with family based on getting you to blow him, but whether he's prepared to commit to full-on sex? I guess that's what I have to find out," she replied.

"Well even if you just blow him, you'll still have made the whole family orgasm," I pointed out.

"Well that's true," she replied with a smile. She stood up, pulled her tights up tight against her pussy and pinched her nipples so that they stood out against her plain white t-shirt, which she wore without a bra.

"See you in an orgasm or two," she laughed and left my room. I was torn over whether to follow her or not and in the end, decided to sneak down the hall to see if I could hear what they said through Gerry's door. I couldn't hear very much as it turned out.

Initially Gerry was clearly surprised and from what I thought I heard Beth didn't bother with subtlety because what I did hear clearly was, "Do you like my tits?" Gerry's answer was muffled but Beth said, "Well come and play with them then silly."

I could just imagine how hard Gerry would be from having Beth's beautifully large tits in his hands. I decided at that point to look for Dad rather than risk messing things up for Beth by bursting in on her and Gerry.

I found him downstairs on the couch again. I pulled my top off as I came up close to him (I hadn't bothered with a bra either - I had far less need of one than Beth did after all).

"Nikki," Daddy started with a warning in his voice.

"Relax Daddy, Beth is visiting Gerry, so there's plenty of time for a quickie. I really want your cock in me Daddy, so please fuck me?"

He glanced in the direction of the stairs and asked me what I meant by visiting even as I knelt in front of him to try and get his pants off him.

"She's going to give him an orgasm Daddy," I told him, figuring there would be little to gain from lying. "I hope you don't mind, but she got the idea in her head that she could give all three of us an orgasm in one day and you know what she's like when she gets something set in her mind."

"Yeah, I seem to know someone else like that," he sighed as I tugged at his pants. He let me pull them down though.

"So you don't mind her doing it with him?" I asked.

"Well, I'd be a pretty big hypocrite if I did, wouldn't I? After all, I've fucked her and if she's up there on her own initiative and isn't being forced, then why the hell not."

"You're like, the best Daddy ever," I said to him with a grin before plunging my mouth down over his semi-hard erection. I sucked on him until he was completely hard then stood up again. I pulled my leggings down to expose my bald pussy and then hopped onto his lap to mount him. God his cock felt good in my pussy. I love riding him on the couch like that. I can bob up and down on his gorgeous cock and he can suck my nipples at the same time. I rode him for quite a while, teasing us both by working us close to orgasm and then backing off again. The fact that Beth had drained him at least once probably helped him last and I wasn't about to complain. I needed it harder though, so I climbed off and begged him to do me like a dog.

"Please fuck me from behind Daddy, I need to feel that cock pound my slutty little pussy."

"Such language!" he exclaimed in mock outrage. He spanked both butt cheeks several times in punishment before shoving his cock into me.

"Oh yes, that so good Daddy!" I cried out as he started to pound my pussy. His rough hands felt so good on my hips as he held me and fucked me hard. He rammed it into me over and over again. I could feel my orgasm building and pushed back against every thrust. He made me cum before he exploded, his cock just too good inside me. I cried out and collapsed, falling from his dick. Daddy just grabbed hold of it and wanked. He held his cock over me and stroked it rapidly until he came. It wasn't the biggest load that he'd ever given me, but there was enough that it splattered over both of my breasts in addition to my throat. He looked pretty pleased with his handiwork.

"I guess I'm going to have to clean up again," I laughed.

"It can't be good for my water bill," Daddy lamented. "You could always have Beth clean you up," he half suggested.

"Mmm that would be great," I thought out loud.

"It would be hot as fuck" Daddy said.

"So I should get her to do it?" I asked him. Daddy took some time, clearly pondering the choice. I really expected him to say yes, but he declined, happy to let the opportunity slide.

"I'm sure I can watch you eat cum off each other tomorrow," he explained..

"I like the way you think Daddy," I told him with a grin. I grabbed hold of his cock and sucked it so that it was nice and clean, then grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs to wait for Beth. I dashed past the door to Gerry's room and collapsed on my bed.

Beth joined me a few minutes later, walking in like the cat that ate the canary.

"So did you fuck him?" I asked.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," she teased me.

"Which means there's no reason for you not to tell me," I countered.

"Huh!" she responded indignantly, but she laughed, unable to hold the pretend anger. "Yes I did fuck him."

"Did he take much convincing?" I asked.

"None at all," she grinned.

"So how did you approach it?"

"I pretty much just walked in, accused him of perving on my tits and then took my top off and told him that if he'd wanted a proper look he'd have only had to ask. I asked him if he liked them got him to play with them and from there it was just a natural progression ... get him naked and ride!

"Dirty skank," I accused her.

"You better believe it," she replied. "I wonder how many people can say they made cousins of opposite sexes and their uncle cum in the same day?"

"You're probably the only one," I suggested.

"Can't exactly put it in the Guinness Book of Records though, can I?" she sighed. I just laughed at her and suggested that we should save some energy for the next day. We tumbled into bed and as far as I know, we both slept soundly through until the morning.

I'd been thinking that Saturday would have been all about Beth, Daddy and I having as much sex as we could, but Beth having fucked Gerry had created something of an issue. He wasn't about to leave the house and was suddenly very chatty and friendly. Daddy clearly noticed too. He tried several different suggestions to get Gerry to go catch up with friends or leave the house, but Gerry stubbornly refused to take the bait. He only had eyes for Beth. He was smitten.

"So what were your plans for today?" Dad asked Beth.

"I was thinking about doing some shopping. I need some new underwear," she replied. You should have seen Gerry's face. He was clearly looking for a way that he might be able to tag along, but none of us gave him an opening.

"Oh, that sounds like fun, I could use some too," I said.

"Sounds like something you won't need my help for," Dad laughed. Gerry just looked disappointed.

"Maybe we can play a game this afternoon?" Beth then suggested.

"What sort of game?" Gerry asked.

"Oh I don't know, I'm sure we'll think of something." Beth and I made plans to head to town and while we were alone agreed that we'd let Daddy know where we were shopping so that he could join us if he wanted to. As soon as it was clear that he wasn't going to be involved Gerry had retreated to his room to play a game on his computer. I slipped down to let Daddy know what was going on. He pulled me in for a very inappropriate kiss and agreed to meet us at the mall.

"Do you really need new underwear?" I asked Beth on the way there.

"Nope, but it's not like Gerry's about to know that is it? She laughed. "And besides, you can never have too much."

"Especially if you're going to show it off to your family, right?" I asked, knowing what she had in mind.

"Exactly!" I just laughed and we headed out to go shopping.

Daddy met us at the mall and we headed in to the lingerie shop. The whole way there Beth had talked about blowing Daddy in the store so it was pretty clear what her intentions were. Guys aren't supposed to be allowed in the fitting rooms, but with Beth's mind set it wasn't long until three of us were crammed in to the change space with a collection of underwear to try on. There was a chair in one corner and just enough room around it for Beth and I to try the underwear on.

"So," Beth started with a quiet whisper. "Why don't you take the seat Uncle John and Nikki and I can take turns entertaining you and trying underwear on."

"Sounds like a terrible ordeal," Daddy whispered.

"Just take your pants off first," I whispered back.

Knowing that time was somewhat limited, Daddy simply dropped his pants and took a seat. Beth beat me to the punch and dropped to her knees beside him and immediately started sucking his cock. I removed my t-shirt and jeans and quickly dropped my underwear with them before taking up some of the sets that I'd picked to try on.

"I think he likes what he sees," Beth giggled quietly to me and brandished his fully erect cock.

"Looks tasty," I replied, adjusting a white lace bra so that it sat comfortably.

Beth grinned and stood up. After quickly stripping, she straddled Dad's lap and lowered herself down onto his cock with a pleasured moan. She shoved her breasts in his face and he feasted on them for a couple of moments before letting her know that she was blocking his view.

"Why don't you turn around so that we can both enjoy it?" he suggested to her. Beth dismounted and then sat back down so that she faced away from him. I pulled on a matching red satin thong and bra and danced in what I hoped was a seductive rather than slutty way. Both Beth and Daddy reached out and ran their hands over my body. I slowly worked my way to the floor and pushed both their knees apart so that I could see where they were joined. I moved in and sucked one of Daddy's balls into my mouth, rolling it around in my mouth before licking up the exposed part of his shaft to Beth's clit. I teased her for a few moments before standing again.

"I'd better get these off before they're too wet to put back on the shelf," I laughed, slipping the satin thong off my legs. I tried on a third matching pair while Beth ground around on Daddy's cock and then told her it was time to swap. She stood up reluctantly and I dropped down to suck his cock and clean her juices off it. I slurped noisily and felt Beth pulling my hair back so that it wouldn't block anyone's view. I took him deep and felt Beth encouraging me with gentle pressure to the back of my head. I opened up my throat and let her push me further until I felt Daddy's cock slide into my throat. I held there until I couldn't take it any longer and gagged. Gasping for breath, I pulled up, my saliva running down his shaft. It was the perfect lubricant to help me slide all the way down to the root of his shaft. Beth took up the role of model, pulling on a couple of sets of lingerie and teasing us while I fucked Daddy.

"Is everything alright in there?" a sales assistant asked from the other side of the door.

"Just great thanks, we're almost done," Beth replied while I bit back a moan.

"Okay, let me know if you need any help."

"Will do, thanks," Beth answered while pulling her nipples hard in front of us.

"Cum for me Daddy," I moaned back over my shoulder.

"Not sure that I can sitting down like this, I need to pound you," he replied. I stood up, placed my hands on the wall opposite him and presented my ass to him.

"Do it Daddy, fuck me hard," I hissed. He moved in behind me and slid his cock back into my pussy. Beth squeezed herself in behind him and smooshed her body against his back as he started fucking me

"Wish I had my strap on," she groaned. I just focussed on the feeling of Daddy's cock slamming in and out of my pussy.

"Fill her with cum so I can drink it from her pussy," I heard Beth hiss from behind him. He groaned at that and kept fucking me hard. Beth kept whispering dirty things in his ear and I felt Daddy explode in my pussy. God it felt good. As soon as Beth realised that he'd cum, she was on her knees, waiting, wanting to eat me. Daddy pulled out to make room for her, clearly eager to see her do it.

I moaned out loud, unable to restrain myself when her tongue slipped into my cum-soaked cunt. It was amazing. Daddy shh'd me and Beth licked and sucked for all she was worth. I was thinking that I was about to get to cum when she stopped and suggested that we probably needed to get out of there.

"Are you kidding?" I complained. "I was so close."

"I'll make you cum later," Daddy promised. "Both of you."

"You'd better," Beth replied. We got ourselves dressed, then Beth slipped out and distracted the sales assistant to enable Daddy and I to get out as well.