Letters to Beth Ch. 07 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the counter and Daddy left the store to meet us outside. We took the items that we had decided to purchase to the counter to pay for them. Just before the girl rang up the last items Beth lifted the short skirt that she'd worn to reveal a midnight blue thong that she snapped a tag from.

"Almost forgot these!" she said with a grin and passed the tag to the assistant. The girl was shocked, but took it and added it to the total.

"Anything else?" The girl asked, looking pointedly at Beth's chest.

"No, nothing here," Beth laughed, jiggling her breasts to demonstrate how obvious it was that she wasn't wearing a bra. We finalised the sale and headed out the store.

"What was that all about?" I asked her with a laugh as we met up with Dad.

"Just a bit of pointless fun," she replied.

We headed home and almost as soon as we were inside Gerry was hanging around again. No doubt he was hoping for round two with Beth. I wasn't quite sure about how to approach it. I was cool with having him join in the fun and so was Beth, but I wasn't sure how Dad would react. I mean, he'd watched me fuck other guys, but none of them were my brother. Dad was clearly frustrated by how much Gerry was hanging around too though.

Beth solved the problem with something of a sledge hammer approach in the end. Gerry had gone off to the toilet and Beth just turned to Dad and said, "Do you want to watch me fuck Gerry Uncle John?"

"What?" Dad sputtered, nearly dropping the drink he was holding.

"Your son? Would it turn you on to see me fuck my cousin? Nikki could do it to! Wouldn't that be hot? Nikki fucking her brother?" Beth persisted.

"Are you serious?" he asked Beth,

"Yep. I fucked him last night if you must know and now I want to fuck you some more, but trying to dodge around Gerry means we're all missing out. If we just let him in on the action, we can fuck like straight away."

"What do you think Nikki?" he asked me. I tried to read his expression, but I couldn't. "Or are you going to tell me that you've already fucked him too?"

"No I haven't Daddy," I replied.

"Do you want to?" he asked.

"Sounds kind of kinky and fun," I said. "But I'll only do it if you want me to. I'm yours first Daddy."

"What a good little girl you are," he said with a smile. I grinned back at him. "Okay Beth, go for it. I want to see you suck your cousin's cock and bury it in your ass."

"Oh, fuck yes, that will be awesome," Beth said enthusiastically.

Gerry picked that moment to walk back downstairs and we all turned to look at him at once.

"What?" he said when he reached the bottom and realised we were watching him. "Is my fly undone or something?" He glanced down to check.

"Not yet," Beth laughed, "But if you come closer it could be."

"What?" Gerry asked, eyes flicking between Dad and myself. He was clearly confused as to what was happening.

'"Come here Gerry," Beth said to him. He walked closer and when he was just about in range she p

ulled her top quickly off over her head.

"Whoa!" Gerry exclaimed, not knowing how to react.

"Relax, they already know I fucked you, now they're just going to watch," Beth laughed at him.

"Hang on! What?" he asked.

"You're so eloquent Gerry," I said to him. "Maybe it would make you feel better if you weren't the only one being watched." I pulled my t-shirt off so that I was topless in front of Dad, my brother and my cousin. I was getting wet really quickly. "Come here and let me suck you Daddy."

Dad stood up as I knelt before him on the floor. He undid his pants and produced his wonderful cock for me. Gerry stared in disbelief as I started sucking on it.

"It was their idea," Daddy said with a moan as I took him particularly deep.

"Come on Gerry, you and I both know that your Dad and your sister fuck. You just didn't know that I fucked them both as well. In fact yesterday I gave all three of you orgasms! This way we don't have to sneak around and you might even get to fuck Nikki's adorable little pussy!" She was clawing at his pants.

"Is this serious?" he asked, his hands dropping away to allow Beth access. She yanked them down and quickly took his cock into her mouth so that she was sucking him as I sucked Daddy.

"With these two I've learnt that pretty much anything goes and to just enjoy it," Daddy laughed.

"Oh Fuck!" Gerry exclaimed as Beth swallowed his cock all the way to the root.

Beth and I watched each other and started working the cocks that we had with all the skill and pleasure that we could muster.

"Think you can make him cum first?" Beth asked me with a gasp.

"Don't care, I want to fuck him before he cums," I replied.

"Now that does sound like a good idea," Beth replied. She released Gerry's cock and sat down on the floor before laying back and spreading her legs wide. "Fuck me Gerry."

Gerry glanced from me to Dad and back to Beth before kneeling between her legs. Beth grabbed him and guided him into her pussy. I stopped sucking Daddy for a bit so that I could kiss Beth.

"Holy Fuck!" Gerry exclaimed as he held himself over the top of us while I worked my tongue around in Beth's mouth. Daddy quickly knelt behind me and shoved his cock in my pussy. I turned from kissing Beth to offer the same to Gerry. He was tentative at first, but soon the passion of what we were doing took over and his tongue duelled wonderfully with mine. I felt a hand on my tit and then my nipple was pulled savagely. Beth was the one doing it as Daddy had his hands on my hips.

"Fuck that's good Daddy, I love it when you fuck my pussy!" I gasped. "Should I suck Gerry's cock Daddy?" Do you want to see me suck Beth's sloppy pussy juices from my brother's cock?"

"Yes, do it you dirty little slut," he groaned.

"Fuck yes, do it Nikki," Beth gasped as well.

"Come on Gerry, let me suck it," I groaned. Gerry pulled his cock from Beth's pussy and with a look of disbelief on his face, moved close enough for me to take him in my mouth. I sucked him greedily, slurping at Beth's cunt juices. I just adore the taste of her pussy on a nice stiff cock. I sucked him until I'd removed any trace of her and then told him to stick it back in her pussy.

"Let me taste Nikki on you Uncle John," Beth moaned, clearly not going to be out-done by anything kinky that I did. Daddy pulled his cock from my pussy and moved to where he could plunge it into Beth's mouth. Gerry was clearly a bit uncomfortable with how close to Daddy's cock he was, but I think he put up with it because of the show he was getting.

"Fuck, two cocks at once is so hot," Beth moaned as Daddy pulled out of her mouth and I sucked him

"One for the ass and one for the pussy!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck that sounds like fun," Beth moaned.

"But it was my idea so I get to go first!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, you want one of us in your ass?" Gerry asked incredulously.

"Exactly!" I beamed at him.

"Which hole do you want Daddy?"

"Hang on, I haven't even seen you with your brother's cock in your dirty little cunt yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves

"Party pooper," I accused him. He slapped my ass hard for that. He stepped away from me and took a seat on the couch.

"Crawl over here," he demanded in that voice that makes my pussy drip. Gerry watched me as I made my way over to Daddy on all fours. "Now get in my lap." I lay myself across his lap like I knew he wanted, his hard cock trapped beneath me.

Beth told Gerry to let her get on her hands and knees so that he could fuck her doggy-style. Daddy started to spank my ass as Gerry buried himself deep in Beth again. "I am not a party pooper!" he enunciated with each smack on my ass. I could see surprise on Gerry's face as he watched Daddy spank me. Surprise and lust to be honest.

"God yes, fuck me hard Gerry," Beth begged her cousin. I could see her large tits swinging beneath her chest as Gerry slammed his cock into her pussy over and over again. Daddy had stopped spanking me. His hand was caressing my butt, gently relieving the sting. Then his fingers slipped between my legs and he thrust two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. He finger fucked me hard and fast as he watched Gerry giving it to Beth with his cock.

"I'm close to cumming," Gerry panted as he rammed his cock in and out of Beth.

"I want it in my mouth," Beth moaned.

"Will you please cum in my mouth too Daddy?" I purred as an idea formed in my head.

Since you asked so nicely, yes," he replied. I slithered away from him a bit, dragging my tits over his rock hard cock so that I could suck him. I grabbed hold of his shaft and pumped it, the head in my mouth, my tongue teasing and swirling. I didn't want Beth to have Gerry cum too quickly, I wanted both of them to cum closer in time to each other.

Beth slid off Gerry's erection and turned so that he could fuck her face instead of her pussy. "Give it to me Gerry, fill my mouth with that lovely warm spunk!" she demanded.

"Don't you dare swallow it!" I exclaimed before continuing to work Daddy's cock.

Gerry thrust at Beth's face until he came with a cry of ecstasy.

"Cum for me Daddy, fill my mouth," I moaned when I saw it happen. Daddy was pretty close too and it was only like another minute until I felt the spurts of his hot sperm filling my mouth. I held him until he had stopped,. I'd had to swallow once so that it didn't overflow. Beth was kneeling on the floor watching, her mouth closed around her own mouthful of cum. I think she had a pretty good idea of why I'd asked her not to swallow. I slipped from the couch and walked over to her. I stood next to her and she tipped her head back with a smile. I moved in close to be sure not to miss and then held her face with my hands. I pressed my lips to hers and then we both opened our mouths. Daddy's cum flowed from my mouth to hers where it mixed with Gerry's. There was more than Beth could hold in one mouthful and it flowed down either side of her cheeks. I quickly slurped up one side and then the other, catching what I could. Beth then swapped with me so that she could lean over me and dribble the cum cocktail into my mouth. There was so much of it that I felt it running down my cheeks like it had for Beth. Daddy and Gerry were watching in awe as we passed their mixed cum back and forth about six times before each swallowing and then sharing a messy, passionate kiss flavoured with the taste of their mingled, salty loads. It felt so dirty.

"Just how kinky are you two?" Gerry muttered when we turned to face them when we were done.

"You have no idea," I laughed. "But you can be happy that I'm kinky enough that I'm happy to have my brother's cock stuck in me."

"Hurry up and do it," Beth urged me. "I want to see you riding your brother's cock."

"Think you can handle it Gerry?" I asked him and moved over to kneel in front of him. His cock was already recovering from the load he'd given Beth. I sat back on my heels and gestured with one finger for him to come closer. I opened my mouth and tipped my head back a little, my hands on my knees. He took the hint and stepped in close enough to slide his swelling penis into my mouth. I closed my lips around him and sucked eagerly. Beth and Daddy were on the couch watching, Beth's hand stroking Daddy.

When I had Gerry nice and hard I turned away from him and leaned forward so that I was on all fours. Gerry knelt behind me and I felt his cock head bump against my pussy lips.

"Yeah, that's where I need it Gerry. Right in my cunt!" He pushed forward and slipped inside my dripping wet pussy.

"How dirty is that Uncle John? She's impaled on her brother's cock!"

"Yeah and you've got your Uncle's down your throat you dirty slut," Daddy laughed, pushing her head down so that she took him nice and deep again. Gerry started thrusting urgently into my pussy, slamming his cock in and out. Fuck it felt good. I watched Beth using all her oral skills on Daddy while my brother pounded my pussy. I didn't want him to cum before I had both my holes filled though, so I told him to lie down on the ground so that I could mount him cowgirl. When I was comfortably riding his cock again I told Daddy it was time for him to stick his cock in my ass. He told Beth to go get some lube. She dashed off with her hands clamping her big tits to her chest so that they didn't knock her out or something as she ran naked through the house. She returned triumphantly with both the lube and a dildo to find Daddy standing next to me with his cock in my mouth as I ground around on Gerry's cock.

"Prep her ass Beth," Daddy groaned as I sucked hard on the head of his penis.

"I was hoping I'd get to do that Beth grinned. "Turn around so that Gerry can watch me do it Nikki."

I took her up on her suggestion and we all swapped around so that I was facing Gerry's feet. Daddy knelt in front of me so that I was bent forward with his cock in my mouth. Beth knelt beside me and dribbled lube over my tight little anus. I could feel it running down over my butt hole and down to where my pussy was mounted on Gerry. Then Beth's finger was teasing around my anus, swirling closer and closer to the opening of my bud. When it reached the centre, she pushed and squeezed it in.

"That's so fucking hot," Gerry purred.

"You just hang on to your load," I laughed at him, then immediately groaned as Beth drove her finger into the second knuckle. She slid it in and out a few times before adding a second finger.

"That's the way, open her up so that I can slide my cock in there," Daddy groaned. I purred around his cock as Beth kept stretching my ass. She paused and picked up the dildo. After smearing it with lube she pushed it against my anus. It was a comfortable size and better shape than her fingers and it slid in easily as I pushed back against it. She worked it in and out, fucking my ass as I held still and just wiggled left and right to keep Gerry's cock happy in my pussy.

"I think she's ready Uncle John," Beth exclaimed after a minute or two.

We re-arranged ourselves again after Gerry let us know that he didn't need to see his father's ass and balls in his face while he fucked my ass. Beth asked him if he'd ever considered sucking a cock, but the reactions of both him and Dad made it clear that wasn't about to happen (party poopers! - Not that I said that to them after the spanking I'd already received).

I slid down Gerry's cock and bent forward and Dad moved in behind me. Beth held his dick steady as he began to push it into my ass. I gave Gerry a running commentary on how good it felt to have Daddy's cock stretching my ass while Gerry was inside my pussy. It really did feel awesome.

Moving was a bit tricky, but once Daddy was deep up my butt we managed to find something of a rhythm that kept everyone's excitement building.

"Are you going to cum in my pussy Gerry?" I started asking him. "Are you going to fill your sister's dirty cunt with your hot man spunk?" I could tell it was getting him off.

"I bet he'd like to see me eat it from you," Beth said, joining in the teasing. "Imagine me licking your sister's beautiful bald pussy while your yummy white cream oozes from it Gerry. God it's going to taste good."

He didn't last long after that. He cried out and I felt him explode inside me, filling me with his cum. I dropped my tits to his chest, ground my clit against him and told Daddy to go to town in my ass. Daddy took hold of my hips and really started to fuck me. I knew I wouldn't be walking entirely comfortably the next day with how hard he was fucking it, but I didn't care either. It felt too fucking good!

"Fill her ass up Uncle John," Beth encouraged him. I knew he was getting close to cumming, but so was I "Make sure both her holes are dribbling cum!" Daddy pushed his cock way deep in my ass and exploded. I could feel his dick pulsing in my ass with his orgasm and as I ground hard on Gerry, I exploded as well, crying out with the overwhelming sensations. I was held skewered on both cocks as my body shook with the intensity of my release.

Daddy slipped from my ass and Beth pushed me from Gerry. I rolled onto my back on the floor and Beth dived between my legs. I could barely take it, but she held my legs apart and drove her tongue into my leaking cunt. I could hear her slurping as much as I could feel her tongue on my pussy. I think if she'd gone for my clit I would have screamed and forced her to stop, but she was intent on Gerry's cum which gave me just enough time to recover before she actually did attack my clit.

"Oh fuck Beth!" I moaned as she started to work it over.

Gerry saw an opportunity and moved in behind Beth. He hadn't recovered yet but had picked up the dildo. Lucky for Beth I saw him before he plunged it into her pussy.

"You have to wash it first!" I yelled at him. His expression gave away how sheepish he must have felt for not thinking about it, especially because Dad had left the room mumbling something about cleaning up for the next one. Gerry looked from the toy to Beth's pussy and then quickly dashed from the room.

"Thanks," Beth laughed in a brief pause from licking me."

"Boys," I replied. It said it all really.

Gerry was back pretty quickly and in moments had the dildo shoved in Beth's pussy. He worked it in and out and Beth started moaning into my sopping pussy.

"Finger her ass Gerry," I told him, wanting Beth prepped and ready for her turn with two cocks. Gerry hesitated and looked like he was about to ask Beth's permission. "Just do it. Trust me, she loves it."

"Uhuh," Beth mumbled against my pussy lips. Gerry took a cue from what had been done to my ass and found the lube. He squeezed some out over Beth's asshole and then probed gently with his finger. Beth sucked hard on my clit in response. By the time Daddy returned to the room Gerry had two fingers in Beth's ass, the dildo in her pussy and his cock was rock hard.

"You going to fuck that ass Gerry?" Daddy asked when he saw what was going on.

"Um, I hadn't thought that far," he replied. "But yeah, I wouldn't mind."

"Wouldn't mind?" Dad asked with a belly laugh. "Did you hear that Beth. He's offered one of the two most perfect asses he'll ever have a chance to fuck and he says he 'wouldn't mind'."

"Okay, I'd love to, it'll be the best thing ever!" Gerry responded.

"Better than my pussy even?" I teased. He gave me a look of defeat. He knew immediately that he was on a hiding to nothing if he kept trying to correct himself. "Don't worry, I'm only teasing, get your cock in her ass already."

The look of relief on his face was almost enough to make me laugh, but Beth had my clit between her lips and I was so close to orgasming again that I just closed my eyes and focussed on what she was doing. Gerry must have worked his cock into her because she squealed into my pussy and fastened onto my clit as she thrust her face against me. That was all it took for me to explode.

"Harder," I heard Beth demand as she dropped her cheek onto my pubic mound. "Yeah, like that, that's fucking awesome."

"I think you're missing the cock in your pussy," I said to her when I had caught my breath.

"Oh, good point," she replied. "Mind helping a girl out here Uncle John?"

"Sit on the couch Gerry," Daddy told my brother. Gerry pulled his cock from Beth's ass and did as advised. "Now slide your ass down his pole," he told Beth. Beth backed up to Gerry and sat down in his lap, spearing her ass with his cock. Gerry had his legs spread while Beth had her knees together. Daddy walked over and lifted Beth's legs and spread them wider than Gerry's so that she was open to the world. I have to say she looked hot with the cock stuffed in her ass like that. I considered jumping in and licking her, but Daddy beat me to it. He leaned in and ran his tongue up her slit before teasing her clit for awhile. I went and sat beside her on the couch so that I could see. Beth reached out and grabbed hold of my little tit as Daddy stopped licking her and knelt in front, his cock ready to drive into her.