Liberation

Story Info
Periwinkle tutors Trish and proposes a plan to Carter.
12.3k words
4.61
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

LIBERATION. September 9, 1992 Los Angeles, CA

**WEDNESDAY Early Morning**

Periwinkle and Val Halstead sat on the station house veranda, completely shaded from the noontime sun. The day was very hot and their iced lemonade was welcome relief. Val spoke quietly, seriously, to her daughter about the ways of men and the world. Peri strained as she listened for her mother's oddly garbled, obviously important, words. The oppressive heat and the sweat, beading on her Peri's nose and forehead, drew a buzzing fly. Saluting across her face, shooing the fly, Peri swatted the 'snooze' button on the bedside alarm clock.

She opened her eyes. It was 6 a.m. in Los Angeles. She was not on the porch, on summer recess in Central Australia, with her long-passed mother, but instead, lay happily a-bed with her true love, Dr. William Carter, Head of the Counseling Center at the University. She smiled, stretching her plump lower lip against her thinner upper cupid's bow, creating deep, dimpled, craters at the corners of her mouth. Sighing, she turned the alarm off, rolled to her right and softly kissed Carter on the nape of his neck.

She did not mind, that having only just turned 18 years old, she was nearly a half-century younger than "Uncle Bill." He was virile, smart, fun and, for an old guy, very handsome. Peri bent her left index finger and drug her nail down Carter's neck, up over his left shoulder, under the top sheet and down his naked side, noticing his regular breathing. "How sweet," she said to herself, glad she had silenced the clock so quickly. "Sleeping like a little boy." Carter's left knee was bent and his right leg, underneath, extended straight to the foot of the bed. "That's my boy," she thought, imagining him pedaling a bicycle, "Out for a ride."

Tracing her finger to the top of Carter's left hip, Peri faced a choice. Scooting her body down, she snuggled against him. Her face, just beneath the sheet's edge, was centered in his back. Kissing his spine between his shoulder blades, Peri chose to scratch her nail along Carter's left leg toward his knee. Returning on the underside of his thigh, she opened her fingers and tucked his top-most testicle into her soft palm. Releasing the large, heavy, egg she pushed her hand gently, firmly, between his legs and wrapped her long, slender, fingers around Carter's turgid cock. "Good morning, friend!" She whispered, as she slid her hand up his daily first erection to the fat plum at the top of the stalk.

Carter woke when Peri's hand was somewhere between his knee and his scrotum. As she stroked upward on his dick, he put his left hand on top of hers and pressed it to his groin. "Good morning, yourself, Sweetheart," he replied huskily. Straightening his leg, he rolled left. Peri pulled back her hand, and the sheet with it, as Carter's right arm curled her up close to his chest. "Give me a kiss?" he asked.

Peri eagerly shinnied up his frame, pushing her gooey pussy along his thigh and brushing her large, round, puffy areolas and stiff nipples through his graying chest hairs. "You bet, Uncle Bill!" she exclaimed, breathily, fastening her mouth tight to his. "Mmmm," she purred, sucking on his tongue as he pushed it over her soft lips.

Continuing his roll, Carter spun Peri in his embrace until she was on her back and he was prone between her spread legs. Arching his back and breaking the kiss, he looked at her young, freckled, face and grinned. "I love you, Sweetie," he said. "I love everything about you." Stroking her long, light-brown, hair, he moved his right hand to her full, firm, left breast. He squeezed its cinnamon-colored halo, as big as an old U.S. silver dollar, between the web of his thumb and forefinger, popping her thick, hard, brown nipple up further from its platform. Lowering his head, he teased the raisin with his tongue before pushing the top of her tit into his mouth. Carter sucked hard and lifted his left hand to Peri's face, feeling her cheek and rubbing his thumb under her protuberant lower lip.

"Uuuu...mmmm," moaned the teenager, inhaling deeply, expanding her lungs, forcing her breast against her suckling lover. Peri felt her cunt melting. She opened her mouth, captured Carter's thumb, pursed her lips and pressed it between her tongue and palate. "Mmmm...hunnh," she soughed,

nursing his thumb and encircling his butt with her legs.

Peri's hands reached for Carter's cock, poised at her wet, open, twat, but he needed no guidance. Carter stuck the rigid staff deep into her with a slow, deliberate, uncompromising push. Peri's heels, on his ass, goaded him deeper yet until he felt he must have his dickhead inside her womb itself.

Carter began stroking, flexing his pelvis and cock, then pulling back, wresting his piston from the grip of Peri's sleeve before lunging again. Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Peri's orgasm peaked as he crunched his hips hard into her crotch and fired his load at his deepest penetration. "UUUHHHNNNNCCCCCLLLLLEEEEE!" Peri wailed, squeezing him with every muscle. Her arms, hands, legs, cunt all contracted and seized their prey. As her screech died, she closed her mouth again around Carter's pollex, sucking and whimpering until the fury in her body subsided.

Carter rose to his knees, pulling out of Peri's dripping gash. He slid his right hand from her crushed tit and substituted his first two fingers for his departing dick. Removing these, he brought them to his mouth and licked her juices as he watched his semen drain from her pussy. Gently, but firmly, he tugged his thumb from Peri's puckered lips and got off the bed. "Sweetie," he said, apologetically, "I have to get ready to go to the office." He walked to the head of the bed, put his left hand gently upon her heaving right breast, lovingly kissed her and turned away.

Peri watched him go into the bathroom, took a final, relaxing, deep breath, then got up and followed Carter. Stepping into the shower behind him, she said, "Me too!" and began to soap his back. Slipping the washcloth over his hip, pressing her bald pussy against his butt, she reached down and wrapped his softening dick in the sudsy terry rag, rubbing it just until it twitched. Letting go, she said, "I'll have coffee ready by the time you're shaved and dressed, Uncle."

Carter smiled. "You know you don't have to call me that, now that we both know you are you and not under any kind of hypnotic suggestion," he told her quietly.

"Yes," Peri replied, "I do know that...but do you want to know something?" She paused, but not long enough for an answer. "It is how I think of you. Of us. And I like it. You don't mind, do you? It was, after all, your original rule-set when you thought up the game." Peri stared into Carter face, the gold flecks in her hazel eyes glinted as she studied him.

"No, I don't mind, Sweetheart," Carter answered. "As long as you love me and are having a good time, I am pleased to be 'Uncle Bill'... off campus and in private, of course."

"Oh, of course!" Peri confirmed, stepping out of the shower and leaving Carter to finish his shampoo and shave.

*

At the breakfast nook table, Peri spread marmalade on her bagel as Carter sipped his coffee. "Bill," she ventured, "Labor Day Weekend was great, and I really enjoyed Aunt Ruth's company. I know you have post-hypnotic control over her and her special word is 'PRALINE'." Peri bit her bagel and chewed thoughtfully, letting her statement hang. The information should have been obvious after yesterday's revelation, but she needed to set her stage. "I assume you have similarly hypnotized Trish, who, by the way, is a totally sweet thing."

Carter narrowed his eyes over the rim of his mug, took another sip and acknowledged, "Yes, Ruth has been a pet for nearly three years, now, and Trish was freshly programmed yesterday, just before you showed up at the office, in fact." Putting his cup down, Carter looked into Peri's young face, and asked, "And...?"

"And... I just wondered... are you, are we, going to keep fucking them? Three is fun, and Aunt Ruth has moves I want to learn, but, I feel, that what you and I have is different, because it is real." Peri chased her bagel with a swallow of coffee and continued, "I truly do love you totally, and forever, and I try not to be jealous, but I can't help wanting more of you than anyone else gets." She looked down as her voice trailed off.

Carter hastened to stand and stepped around the table, hugging Peri's shoulders with his hands. Kneeling behind her chair he nuzzled her neck through her soft hair. "Oh, my sweet Periwinkle!" he crooned into her ear, "It didn't start out real, I admit. I looked once at you and was immediately hornier than I had been for a long, long while. I wanted to fuck you seven ways to Sunday and I used my hypnosis and did just that." Stroking her hair and kissing her the top of her head, he went on, "but even before yesterday morning, I knew it was not only the fantastic sex and your fabulous good looks that I loved. It is YOU!"

Carter turned Peri's face and leaned forward, kissing her warmly on her lips, noticing the emotion welling up in her eyes. "When you found me staring at the pool, I was figuring how I could set you free and start over, on an honest basis. I love you. I do." He kissed her again. "Then, you told me, you were never fooled, you were always you, and you were doing what you wanted to do when you were doing what I wanted you to do! You are ALWAYS going to get more of me than anyone else gets. You are 'real' and so is my love for you."

Peri pushed the table away and swiveled in her chair, clasping her arms around Carter's neck and kissing him hard, with tears freely rolling over her cheeks. "Oh, Bill!" she cried, "I am so happy! I don't want to change anything. You are you and I love you. I just felt a little... I dunno... dopey or insecure or something." She sniffed, "Thank you for seeing me, wanting to fuck me, wanting to possess me! That is exactly how I felt about you when I fell into that stupid armchair last Thursday!" She started laughing. Then, looking at the wall clock and seeing it was just past 7 o'clock, she said, "You better get going, but tell me is there anything I need to know before I meet Trish at two?"

Carter, greatly relieved by the net result of the emotionally charged scene, smiled at Peri. "Well, she has suggested tasks to accomplish, but you probably should know the dress she wore home last night was a gift from you and she gave you her Nirvana T-Shirt as a friendship token. She will have no awareness of being fucked by me at the office. She met you, and came here, on her own, but will not know about us fucking her last night, only that you are her tutor and good friend." He kissed Peri's nose, stood up and said, "Play it by ear. You're a clever girl!" Draining the last of his coffee he pointed to a key rack by the garage door. "There's a house key. I'll be home by 5:30 and we can sort your stuff out and get you officially settled in. OK?"

"OK!" Peri agreed, "Thanks again. I love you. Have a good day!" She called as he walked into the garage.

*

Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding! Ding-Ding! At 7:00 a.m. Patricia Dempsey's alarm clock clapper started bouncing between the brass bells on its octagonal, fake-wood, housing. She reached out, sleepily, found the off-switch and cursed, "Dammit!" Rolling onto her back, the 19-year old co-ed stared at the holes in the acoustical tiles on her dormitory room's ceiling, lit by the grey, dawn light breaking past the slanted louvres of her window blinds.

"Why does the stupid alarm always go in the middle of a nice dream?" she wondered, irritated that she couldn't recapture the story beyond vague memory fragments of water, a man and another girl. Exasperated, she gave up and got up. "Well, whatever we were doing, it was very pleasant. Maybe I'll think of it later, Doodle," she said aloud to the plush monkey on her dresser. She hadn't used him as a pajama-bag since she started high school, but she kept him stuffed with old, clean, socks for shape and loved him all the same.

She unbuttoned her light-green, flannel pajama top, pulled off the bottoms and folded them neatly together. Pushing them under her pillow, she remembered how fun and naughty she thought they were when she first saw their multi-colored pattern of different peppers scattered among the words, 'Red Hot,' 'Spicy,' and 'Fresh.' She had been surprised that Sears sold them. Smiling, she made her bed, threw on her old bathrobe, grabbed a clean towel and stepped toward the connecting door to the bathroom she shared with La Rose Washington, her next-room dorm neighbor.

Knocking politely, Patricia Dempsey called out, "Free?" and tested the doorknob. It turned in her hand as she heard La Rose's voice answer, "C'mon in, girl, I'm about outta here!"

Proceeding through the doorway, she saw La Rose, leaning over the sink, just finishing brushing her teeth.

"Good Morning, Trish!" La Rose said, flashing her fresh smile in the mirror. She had a small tight mouth with medium thick lips and her large gleaming white teeth were beacons in her red-brown round face. She was tall, a year ahead of Trish, studying chemistry and thinking of being a pharmacist.

"Hey, Rose," Trish answered, "We're both early birds today." She turned on the shower and hung her robe on a hook. "Did you leave me enough hot?" she asked, smiling.

"Shoot yes," La Rose laughed, "Pits, tits and pussy's good enough today...I'm just going to the beach with Dexter and get...you know, SWEAT-TEE!" Walking through the opposite door to her own room, La Rose slapped her broad bottom beneath her towel. "Unh Huh! It's booty-duty day today, girl!"

Trish locked the door behind La Rose Washington and stepped under the hot needles. As she lazily soaped herself, enjoying the sharp spray on her shoulders, she thought about what La Rose said and how happy she sounded. "I need to quit being so damn fussy. I can find a boy and have sex and not be a slut!" she thought to herself. "You'll have to get on the pill, Trish, if you're going to start doing it!" she admonished herself, and decided she would immediately go to the health center and learn about protection. The heat, rubbing the soapy cloth on herself and thinking about sex made her tingle. Her nipples swelled and she felt gushy between her legs. She pressed her right hand into her cunt and applied direct pressure to her clitoris with the heel while she poked her middle finger into her tight tunnel entrance. Pushing hard and holding her hand, squeezed between her thighs, she leaned back on the shower wall. The spray came over her shoulders and bounced off her slick, tender, 40DD breasts. Closing her eyes, Trish thought about a handsome boy she had never met. He was tall. He had a big cock. He was pushing it into her. Again. Again. Again. "Ahhh!" she yelped, as her orgasm broke.

Trish stayed, tipped back against the wall, until the shower ran from hot to lukewarm to cold. Turning off the taps, she straightened up, stepped out of the stall and toweled off. Suddenly she noticed a tiny pimple starting to grow on her solar plexus. "Dammit!" she exclaimed, "Like THAT's going to be sexy to some boy trying to cop a feel!" She looked at herself in the mirror and half-smiled, "Oh well, at least the little charmer on my cheek is pretty much all gone," she said to her reflection. Trish unlocked La Rose's door and went into her own room, locking the bathroom door from her side.

Reaching into her bureau she pulled a pair of aqua nylon panties and a matching underwired bra from a drawer. She harnessed her 'babies', got them all balanced, lifted her left foot and stopped in mid-air. "NO! I'm not going to wear panties. Or tights. I want to feel the air on my hair for a change!" Tossing the briefs back in the drawer, she continued her self-talk. "And, THAT won't happen if I wear pants...they make me look fat, anyway. Do I have any dresses or skirts?" Trish walked to her wardrobe and looked inside. "Not a great selection, Patricia," she criticized herself unfairly. "Luckily, Peri, bless her heart, gave me this nice dress." Trish pulled the hanger and then put it back. "No, too dressy for campus. I better wear that old safari skirt, if it still fits," she mused, taking down a khaki, wrap around, a-line with patch pockets and buttons on the side. She stepped back to her bureau and grabbed a dark green T-shirt with a picture of Earth on the back and 'Ecology First' printed over the pocket on her left boob. Pulling it on and stretching it down, she wrapped the skirt around her waist and buttoned it. She studied herself in the mirror. "OK, so have tits and an ass and a tummy..." she frankly assessed, "Kate Moss eat your heart out! I am a real girl and I don't want to puke myself into clothes!"

Trish sat on her bed, pulled on a fresh pair of crew socks and tied her Reeboks. Standing, she waved goodbye to Doodle, and headed for the student cafeteria, locking her room behind her.

*

Peri finished her bagel and coffee. While she cleared the table, wiped down the kitchen counters and started the dishwasher, she considered the ramifications of what she had just verified. Of course, people have hobbies, be they golfers, bowlers, stamp collectors or quilters. Carter's hobby seemed to be creating and managing sex-slaves. "He certainly thought I was hypnotically seduced when he took my virginity and fucked me silly for five days!" she mused. The thought made her smile. She touched her cunt through the folds of her kimono. "Yep! Wet!" she said aloud, raising her hand and pinching her excited right nipple through the thin crimson-and-gold silk. "Uhhn!" she grunted, biting her lip, "Oh, Bill, you do have an amazing way of getting me all gooey," she murmured to the microwave.

Tossing her robe onto a kitchen chair, she walked naked to the pool and dove in. She relaxed as her sleek cream-colored body split the surface. She swam the length of the pool underwater, inches above the floor. Spreading her arms and curling them to her sides, she stretched her breasts against her ribs and inflated lungs. Smoothly frog-kicking, she felt the water drawn into, and expressed from, her shuttering pussy. Standing, she faced the back garden fence, then squatted, kicked off the pool wall and swam back to the deep end, on the surface, in a lazy crawl. After ten laps Peri stepped out of the shallow end and walked her special, natural, hip-swinging, 'runway walk' back to the patio. She grabbed a towel, left on the table from yesterday's pool party, wrapped it around her dripping, nude, figure and walked inside the house.

If she noticed the two Mexican leaf-blowers who had entered the yard by the side gate, she did not indicate. Nor did they say anything, or even move from where they stood, under the shadow of a palm tree, as she paraded past. When the glass door slid closed, however, and Peri was out of sight, deep in the house, the elder landscaper exclaimed, "AY-yi-YI!" and the younger one let out a low, whistling, exhale, saying "Que Suerte!" before they began tidying the plant beds. Each man made a mental note to pay close attention on future Wednesday mornings at the Carter Hacienda.

Peri had, in fact, not noticed the gardeners. Her mind was consumed with her new additional duties as Dr. Carter's 'personal assistant.' She planned to take them very seriously. Obviously she would have great opportunity as Trish's tutor and best friend to augment her development.

Peri dropped her towel in the bathroom and stepped into the stall to finish her shower and shampoo the chlorine from her hair. She thought about Ruth, in the boutique changing booth, and again, during their romp after the 'Best Legs In The Room' contest. "Oh my gosh! That was so much fun!" she thought, soaping her breasts and idly squeezing her brown discs as they rose from their surrounding cream-colored orbs. Her mind raced forward to yesterday's balloon lesson and how wonderful Trish's pink pussy had tasted.