Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish unsnapped the aqua band's front closing hook and pulled back the deep cups from her milk-white breasts. Her bright pink areolas and nipples lay flat against her. Peri noticed immediately the dried trails of Carter's semen in the valley between the mountains and extending in sprays up to Trish's collar-bone. "So, Trish, did you go tell Dr. Carter the good news about your classes?" she asked, certain of the answer.

"Oh yes!" she said, taking in a deep breath, swelling her tits. "He was very happy for me. It's funny, I went in to see him about noon and left around 12:45 but I'll be darned if I know now what we talked about. I felt great though, so he must have done that hypno thing again." She smiled and, as she spoke, her halos expanded up from her breasts and her nipples stiffened.

Peri, feigning ignorance, said, "'Hypno thing'? What's that?" as she absently sucked in on her lower lip while studying Trish's chest.

"Oh, I thought you knew." Trish said, "He hypnotized me and made me feel confident about doing math. That, plus you being my tutor, made him talk to the Psychology head about letting me take my class. I guess it's working..." Trish noticed Peri staring and asked "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Peri coughed. "Uh, well, its a little... embarrassing... but," she started, hesitating, "I wondered if we could compare our breasts, side-by-side. I think yours are fantastically beautiful and I want to compare them by size and shape with mine." She lowered her eyes and her voice. "Is that just silly?" she asked.

Trish giggled. "Heck no! Not silly at all!" she exclaimed, "We're friends and sisters, let's be 'bosom buddies' too!" she laughed out loud at her pun.

"OK! 'Bosom Buddies' it is!" Peri vowed, raising her Nirvana T-Shirt and revealing her leopard-print soft-cup 35C plunge bra. Her breasts were smaller, but nonetheless dramatic in their carrier and Trish blew a low soft whistle through her lips. Peri reached behind, unhooked the strap, stretching her breasts against the cotton fabric briefly before they were released to stand on their own. The stimulation was enough to make Peri's cinnamon coins lift from her chest, carrying her hard nipples with them.

The girls stood admiring the contrasting skin tones, and the stark differences in size, shape and nipple coloration. Peri boldly put her hands out and lifted Trish's boobs. "Gosh, these are amazing and so... FULL!" she declared enthusiastically. As she felt under them, her fingers poked Trish's supporting ribs and her thumbs naturally fell on top of Trish's large, swollen, areolas. "Your 'coins' are even bigger across than mine! But your nipples are short and indented."

Trish, following suit, reached over Peri's arms and pressed the heels of her hands onto Peri's breasts, covering her aroused nipples and areolas with her palms. "OOO!" she yipped, "Your nipples just shocked me! A thrill went right through my hands, arms, chest and down into my stomach!"

Peri stepped in close, sliding her hands around Trish's ribcage. Trish was naturally compelled to yield and brought her arms around Peri's shoulders. Peri took another half-step and her nipples were pushing against Trish's soft pillows as their arms and hands encircled each other. In this topless hug, Peri whispered, "I felt it, too. It was nice. It made me gooey and warm." Impulsively, Peri kissed Trish on the lips. More than a sisterly peck, but less than a lover's demand, she held the kiss, ready to break away with an excuse if Trish reacted badly.

Trish did not react badly. Trish was aching for some unknown reason and greedily kissed Peri back, pulling her tight and running her hands up and down Peri's naked back. "Ooo, Peri!" she moaned into her girlfriends mouth, "Ooo, God! Mmmm"

Peri, starting to heat up, opened her lips and admitted Trish's tongue, sucking its tip, silencing her words and listening to her throaty happy noises. "Uuunnn... mmmm..." she purred herself, tugging the tongue deeper into her mouth as if it were Bill's cock.

Trish pulled back and broke the embrace. Flustered, she stammered, "S-s-s..orry! Peri!" Trish's pale face flushed brightly in her embarrassment, "I don't know what happened. It... it... it won't again! I promise!"

Peri was ecstatic at the immediate, easy, willing intimacy and by the reaction. "This is great!" she said to herself, "didn't Bill say 'play it by ear'?" Pulling Trish back into the loose fold of her arms, Peri said, "No, Trish, there's nothing to be sorry about. This stuff happens when there is real affection. I felt it just the same as you did. I am not sorry and I hope it DOES happen again. In fact, I hope it happens, soon!" She smiled, ran her hands lightly through Trish's mop and kissed her, not passionately. "Try on the bras and, if they fit, let's get out of here. Do you want me to find the panties that match? What styles do you like?" she asked.

Trish opened her mouth, closed it again, and then said, "Uh, no, don't get any underpants." She raised her skirt hem to her waist, displaying her carrot-colored pubic thatch, "I have decided not to wear panties for a while. It's a 'freedom statement' I think." She shrugged and weakly smiled, not sure it made sense, even to her, as she heard the words.

"Oh, well, OK." Peri said, putting her own bra and T-shirt back on. "I'll wait outside and then we can go find a couple of dresses and skirts for you. OH! and a bathing suit!"

**WEDNESDAY Evening**

A couple of hours later, with the trunk full of new clothes, mostly for Trish, Peri's 325i was in typical Wednesday LA commuter traffic. Peri looked at the radio clock and realized Carter would be getting home soon. She turned to Trish. "How about we surprise Dr. Carter with a pizza and invite ourselves for a swim, now that you have a great new suit?" she suggested.

"Umm, really?" Trish asked, doubtfully, "What if he has company or isn't home?" she ventured. "It's pretty bold!"

"Sure it's bold, silly!" Peri agreed, "It's a SURPRISE!" She grinned, sinking her dimples to her molars. "We'll hedge the bet, though, and not order the pizza until we're at the house. What do you say?"

"Alright, if you think it'll be cool with him, I'm up for it," Trish replied, gamely.

Peri took the next off-ramp and pointed the little red car toward Carter's neighborhood. She parked at the curb at 5:45 p.m. Her tits tingled with anticipation as she and Trish stood on the porch and rang the doorbell. The girls heard Carter's footsteps and exchanged excited glances. Peri started feeling gooey and Trish bounced slightly on her toes, lifting and lowering her heels alternately.

Carter looked through the fish-eye peephole and saw the animated teenagers. Not caring about the unseasonal reference, he chortled, under his breath, "Trick or Treat! I've got the seeds for your pumpkins!" Opening the door, he acted surprised. "Hello! what's going on? Did I forget we were meeting this evening?" he asked wide-eyed.

Trish, hearing Carter's mellifluous tone, felt dabs of juice gather on her naked cunt lips and seep onto her chubby thighs under her safari skirt. She wiggled her bottom and said, "Umm, excuse me, Dr. Carter, may I use the bathroom, please?"

"Why sure, Trish," Carter smiled agreeably, "Desperate, huh? There's a half-bath just off the utility room near the kitchen," he said, pointing over his shoulder.

Trish squeezed through the narrow gap between the door jamb and Carter's body, dragging her boobs against his ribs as she turned sideways and passed by. She hustled down the short hall to the utility room and shut the bathroom door. Out of breath, her tits heaving under her T-shirt, Trish leaned back against the door. "What's going on?" she wondered, "Am I turning into a slut?" She thought back on La Rose's erotic conversation; masturbating in the shower; weirdly opting to go bottomless under her skirt; going to the Health Clinic for birth control pills; Thinking about targeting and finding a boy to fuck in two day; kissing and fondling Peri; and now, Dr. Carter's beautiful voice, like from a dream, touching her inside, making her... hungry... itchy. Trish grabbed her left tit through her bra and shirt and crushed its top hard in her closing fist. "YOW!" she yelped, then burbled, "Unnnn" as her pain changed to deep pleasure, making her knees weak. "THAT's not working," she said quietly to herself, letting go and then sitting on the toilet. She felt like she needed to pee but couldn't get started for some reason. Wiping her pussy with tissue, she was stunned by how wet she was. "STOP IT!" she rebuked herself, wiping the ooze away roughly. Disposing the tissue, she flushed, straightened her skirt and washed her hands at the sink. The activity distracted her until, finally feeling normal again, she left the small bathroom.

Meanwhile, in the foyer, Peri answered Carter's quizzical looks. "I'm so stoked, Uncle Bill!" she hissed in hushed excitement. "I almost had her ready to come in the dressing room at Lane Bryant!" Peri stepped over the threshold, closed the door with her left foot and hugged Carter's waist. She loved resting her breasts on the top of his slight pot-belly and pushing herself hard onto his chest. "I think we can transform Trish from your unwitting little fuck-pet into our willing and permanent playmate!" Peri kissed Carter and shimmied her chest across his shirt and tie. "What do you think? You wanna set it up? I bet she's totally receptive and ready...she started on the pill, today, for Gosh Sakes... she's stopped wearing panties... and she jumps out of her skin when she's touched softly. In fact, I think..." Peri paused and winked, "I think she's even dreaming about you, you Big Stud, you!" Peri suddenly broke away as she saw Trish returning from the utility room. "Hey, Trish! she called, "Is everything good?" she asked casually.

"Huh? Oh! Yes, Super, Peri!" Trish replied. "Did you ask" Can we..."

"...Go swimming and order pizza?" Peri completed the question, "Natch! I told you it would be alright, didn't I?" She steamrolled over any possible protest, not really expecting to hear one anyway.

Carter smiled, with a wink and a nod toward Peri, as he turned about. Slipping his right arm around her waist, he extended his left arm and swept the approaching Trish in to his side. Loosely holding the teens, he said, "Peri told me the plan and I say 'Why not?' I'll call in a pizza for pick-up and you girls go for your swim. You brought your own suits? Or do you need me to get the old ones out, after all?" he asked, genially.

"Ha! Thanks, Bill," Trish laughed, "I got a new suit just this afternoon. I'll bring it in from the car." she looked at Peri and asked, "What are you going to wear?"

"Oh, don't worry about me," Peri giggled, "I'm all set." She patted her purse, then, reaching in, she retrieved her car keys and handed them to Trish. "Lock up after."

As soon as the door closed behind Trish, Peri leapt onto Carter, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She smooched him loud and long. Finally letting him up for air, she said, "I love you SO much, Uncle Bill! Thank you!"

Carter replied pensively, "We'll see what happens, Sweetie." He kissed her, swatted her butt, dropped her to the floor and went to the kitchen, saying over his shoulder, "We can always fall back on Plan B!"

When Trish returned, the foyer was empty. She could Carter on the phone, "So he must have heard me shut the front door," she thought, then she saw his head poke around the kitchen arch. Still on the phone, he waved her forward and gestured down the hall to the back of the house. Trish walked past him carrying her shopping bag, smiling 'thanks,' and went on to the master bedroom.

When she stepped into the room, for the first time, as far as she knew, Trish saw her old Nirvana T-shirt, Peri's denim skirt and a pair of jungle print cotton panties, with a tiger's face on the crotch, strewn on the near corner of a king-size bed. Shaking her head, she squinted at the fluffy French-blue duvet with large cream and lavender paisley print. Muttering "deja vu" dismissively under her breath, Trish walked farther into the room, behind and to the side of her friend. "Hi, Peri," she said.

Peri, standing in her black bikini, before the full-length wall mirror, quit juggling her boobs in her bra and said to Trish's reflection, "Hi! You're just in time to help me... can you... hold my breasts for a sec, while I re-tie my neck straps? I can't seem to get the support right..." She made a little pathetic face in the mirror as her explanation trailed off.

"Uhh, I... guess so," Trish answered, remembering the Lane Bryant episode. She felt reluctant, yet oddly, eager to touch Peri's tits again. Moving in and directly behind Peri, Trish asked, "Like this?" She tucked her hands, like cupped shelves, under Peri's breasts, while her own buttressed bust scraped the exposed back flesh below Peri's bikini bra strap.

"Yeah," Peri said, "But lift them up a smidge, would you please?" She inhaled, expanding her bosom in Trish's palms. "Ooo, that's... perfect. Hold them. Just so..." she breathed out and in again, slowly, luxuriating in the light grip, as she bent her arms back and re-tied her neck strings precisely as they had been originally knotted. Smiling at Trish in the mirror, Peri sighed, slumping her shoulders and chest slightly.

Trish felt the increased weight and pressure in her hands as Peri's boobs settled. Before Trish could process the change, Peri's hands covered her own, squashing them against the firm, resilient, cream mounds hiding behind Peri's black, bow-tie bandeau. "Uunn... mmm" Peri purred. "Squeeze me. Hard! Uhn! YES! Like that..." she coached, orchestrating the pressure and movement by her own guiding hands.

Touching, hefting, rubbing, and now, actually squeezing and holding Peri's breasts excited Trish in ways beyond her experience. Her tummy churned, her nipples ached, her pussy tingled and she felt herself getting wet again.

Peri hummed and moaned encouragement, stepping back into Trish and clasping her tight in their inverted hug. She twisted her shoulders, shoving her thinly encased, stimulated, bulging, coins deep into Trish's palms and raking her scapulas against Trish's own prominent, proud nipples.

Trish tried stepping back, but escape from the escalating ecstasy was impossible. Peri followed her relentlessly, steering and pushing until both girls fell onto the bed. Quick as the tiger on her discarded panties, Peri spun and pinned the sprawled Trish. Laying herself astride Trish's right thigh, Peri clenched her legs tight and wriggled her cunt up and down as she fused her mouth to Trish's and sucked her lips.

"MMFF!" Trish complained, inarticulately, ineffectively and with decreasing conviction as Peri stirred her natural passions. Raising her arms, Trish held Peri's back, pulling her, crushing her, against her chest. She slid her left hand down Peri's spine, under the bottom triangle of her bikini and seized her right ass cheek. Trish's right hand untied the neck strings, unhooked the bandeau strap and tugged away Peri's top. Peri kissed hotter and harder as the last remnant of her cloth chest armor was lost and her stiff nipples agitated directly against Trish's rigid nubs insinuating themselves through her bra and T-shirt. Trish using both hands at once, undid the bikini's hip ties and pulled the bottom, up through Peri's legs, dragging the cloth, damp with her drippings, across her cunt, now writhing naked on Trish's leg.

"Oh My Gosh!" Peri yelled. "Oh My Gosh, TRISH! Let me come!... OH! Here...I...COOOMMME! OHHhh!" Peri convulsed, driving her twat onto Trish, rubbing her clit raw against the course hem of her safari skirt. Trish held her tutor as she shook and shuddered, wondering at what she had done and why. As Peri calmed down, Trish gently stroked her head, smiled at the ceiling and cooed.

Suddenly Peri sat up, looking exactly like the kneeling 'Little Mermaid' statue in the Copenhagen Harbor. "Oh man!, Trish!" she exclaimed, "That was so great! But... it's like, totally unfair!" As she spoke, Peri leaned forward. Her pendant breasts and long hair draped onto Trish's chest, still showing signs of her own excitement. Peri yanked the Ecology First T-shirt up over Trish's massive mountains, ordering her, "Duck your head and raise your arms, girl!"

Lowering her face, Peri quickly, lightly kissed Trish's mouth, chin and throat while Trish pulled her shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Peri slid Trish's aqua-colored bra straps over her shoulders as she kissed her way across the milk-white, swelling bosom to the bra's center clasp. Unsnapping and separating the halves, Peri spilled Trish's coconuts. She pinched their bright pink tips before sliding her hands to their sides and kneading them together into a huge pile of pale, pink-capped flesh. Rapidly licking, first left, then right, then left again, Peri's tongue teased while her fingers squeezed Trish's tits.

"Oh! Ohh! OHHH!" Trish moaned and gasped, rolling from side to side. Reaching out she held Peri's head still, hoping she would select and suck one of her boobs, putting an end to the thrilling, mad, torture.

Instead, Peri evaded Trish's grasp and slithered over her skirt, still mauling and tormenting her breasts. Below the hemline Peri drove her head, turning her face left and right, as she had before, but this time, covering Trish's hidden thighs with her hot swift kisses. Trish spread her legs, opening her hips under Peri's advances. She rubbed her hands up and down Peri's forearms, massaging their flexing muscles, as Peri continued clutching and twisting Trish's melons.

Peri pressed her face into Trish's wet cunt, forcing her tongue deep into the tight slick channel. Cocking her head, she dredged the sopping slit with her nose and chin from bottom to top. The dark shadow of the covering skirt collected and intensified the heat from Trish's twat. Like a rattlesnake hunting a desert mouse, Peri flicked her tongue until Trish's engorged, throbbing clit was caught. It pulsed and twitched between Peri's sucking lips.

"ARRHHH!" Trish screamed, raking her nails along Peri's arms, "OOOO! MYYYY! GGGODD!" Her orgasm broke and rolled. She hunched her hips against Peri's head, closed her thighs hard around her ears, and rapidly scooted her butt up and back on the duvet, curling her toes as she cried.

Gradually Peri eased her grip on Trish's chest and slowly pulled back from the tented, tortured pink slit. Sliding off the bed, she stooped and picked up her discarded suit parts. She pulled her triangles up, adjusting the ties, then slipped on the bandeau and tied the neck without difficulty. Bouncing her breasts in their pockets, she adjusted their comfort and looked at the still motionless Trish. "Bill will be back with pizza pretty soon," she commented, "Don't you think we should at least get in the pool?" She laughed, "I know we are already wet, but still..."

Trish giggled and rolled off the bed. "You are right," she nodded. Then, walking to the end of the bed, she hugged Peri, kissed her sweetly, and said, "Thank you! You are a wonderful 'tutor'!" She reached into the shopping bag and pulled out her new one-piece, cut-away, Lycra/cotton blend bathing suit. Trish shed her safari skirt and stepped into the leg holes of the shiny black suit. Lifting the bodice, she stuck her arms through the straps, pulled them snug and tugged the front up over her breasts.

"Let me help," Peri said, quickly with a grin. She slid her hands expertly around and under Trish's domes. When they were centered and balanced, she asked "How's that?" and ran her hands down the wide yellow racing stripes, on the sides of the suit, from the armpits, to the apex of the leg holes on Trish's hips.