Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri twisted the washcloth diagonally into a long, thick, tight, rough, sudsy rope. She held it between her legs, with one hand behind her ass and the other in front of her 'Hidden Mickey.' Bending her elbows, she raised the rope and kept it taut between her tender, slippery outer pussy lips. Sawing slowly, back and forth, she continued pulling the rag up, past her inner pussy lips, hard against her pelvic cradle. See! Saw! See! Saw! until she screamed "AAHHHH!" squeezing her thighs tight around the terrycloth in her climax, unaware, in her ecstasy, that Trish, at that very same moment, was quivering in her own orgasm in her own shower.

** WEDNESDAY Late Morning**

At 8:15 a.m. the Health Center receptionist called, "Patricia Dempsey?" Trish stepped forward and heard, "Step through there, first door on the right. Nurse will be with you shortly." At 9:50 a.m. Trish was walking out of the Health Center dispensary doors with her new birth control pills in her purse, a smile on her face, and a bounce in her bra. The doctor thought she would do well on the progestin pill. She only had to be certain to take them every day as close to the same time as possible.

"I'll be SUPER sure, Dr. Styles," Trish had said, "I'll take them every morning at 10, so even if I sleep in, I won't miss the time. I promise!" She remembered he smiled so nice and told her she should start them right away today and then she would be protected in 48 hours. She went directly to a drinking fountain, swallowed her first pill, then strode across the commons toward the Psychology Department to see if Dr. Carter had prevailed on the Chairman. "I wonder if I can find a nice boy in two days?" she thought to herself.

There was a traffic jam of students and faculty bustling in and out of the Psychology Department offices. Trish waited twenty minutes before the secretary could see her and endured another long wait as interruptions persisted. At last, Ms. Collister signaled her to the desk again. "Well, Miss Dempsey, it seems as if you have a guardian angel..." Ms. Collister frowned at the buxom young girl in the tight T-shirt, "Apparently a 'prerequisite course' can, in your case, be taken simultaneously with the course requiring the prerequisite... Don't ask me why or how,.. I haven't seen it in 22 years in the department." Collister sighed. "Not that that is either here or there. The main thing, for you, I guess, is your schedule is approved. You are taking Behavioral Psychology 201 with a lab and Statistical Analysis for Social Sciences. Good luck with that!" she snarked, then the phone rang for the umpteenth time. She turned away, picked up and said, "Psychology, may I help you?"

Trish was in highest spirits. She felt she was on a new path and nothing would or could stop her. She fairly floated from the Psychology Department building. Outside Trish heard the Great Clock chime the hour followed by a solemn 'BONG!' 11 times, reminding her she needed a sandwich or something. She had been running around for three hours on a half a grapefruit and a granola bar and her stomach was complaining. She pointed herself to the Student Union, which she recalled was close to the Counseling Center. "I think I'll stop at Dr. Carter's office after I eat and give him the good news, Doodle" she said aloud to her absent monkey.

*

Carter had just concluded his last morning appointment and was thinking of his own lunch when he heard a tentative tapping on his office door. Knitting his eyebrows, he looked at his watch and saw it was 11:54. "Yes, come in, please!" he called out from behind his desk. His puzzlement evaporated when Trish poked her head around the door.

"Dr. Carter, may I have 5 minutes before you go to lunch?" she asked respectfully.

"Certainly, Miss Dempsey," he answered. As she entered he smiled broadly when he noticed she was wearing a skirt. "How may I help you?"

"Well... uh, I just left the Psychology Department," she said in a rush, "And they are letting me take my Behavioral Psych class and the Stats class during the same term, just like you said they might! I wanted to say THANKS! so I dropped by." Trish looked like she wanted to climb over the desk and kiss him, but instead she just rocked up and down on the balls of her feet, her tits jiggling under her tight T-shirt. All of a sudden she stopped moving. A strange look crossed her face and she said in a quiet voice with no emphasis, "Dr. Carter I have a pimple."

Carter, elated at the post-hypnotic response, said 'SIGMA!' and came around the desk. He shut and locked his door with his left hand as he drew Trish's body into his with his right arm. "Do you want me to give you some cream for your pimple, Toots?" he asked.

"Oh, yes! Could you please?" Trish answered, kissing him and pushing her bosom against his chest.

"Absolutely," Carter assured her. "Sit down over in Monstro. I'll be right there." He crossed behind his desk, closing the heavy, olive drapes. He pulled off his slacks and boxers and neatly laid them on the back of his chair before continuing around to stand in front of the enthralled teenager. By the time he reached his huge brown chair his huge red cock with its huge purple plum was standing up, waving between his shirttails.

Trish gasped, "OH Boy!" Struggling against the chair's angles, she sat up and grabbed Carter's prong with both hands, leaning forward to kiss its head and wipe the pre-cum from its eye with her tongue.

"Uhhh... that's nice, Toots," Carter said, "but wait a moment, please. I want to say how pretty you look today. I see you have a green shirt and a khaki skirt. What color are your bra and panties?" he asked, hoping for a correct answer.

"Mmmmm, Pwwt!" she murmured before popping Carter's helmet from her thick, rubbery lips, "My bra is kinda like turquoise blue," she said, then pulled her skirt up to her waist, spread her legs, and laughed. "My panties are kinda not any color at all!"

"Thank you, Trish," Carter rewarded her, "You told me you had a pimple. The one on your face has almost disappeared," he observed. "Tell me where is the pimple you saw today?"

Trish let go of the hem of her skirt and pulled her T-shirt over her chest and head, throwing it at Carter. "See it for yourself, Dr. Carter!" she cried, unsnapping the center hook on her bra and peeling the DD cups away from her treasures.

Carter looked at her sternum and saw the red bump rising from her milk-white skin like a pomegranate seed, pip first. "Oh my!" he exclaimed. "That requires immediate and direct application!" He jumped onto the chair, his knees astride her waist, sinking between the cushion and the arms, until his heavy balls were compressed against her stomach.

Carter raised his hands to her face, leaned down and kissed her lips passionately. She brought her hands behind his neck and held his mouth captive as she returned his heated kisses. Lowering his hands and thrusting his hips, he caught his fat cock in the deep valley between her tits. He compressed them and released, playing them against each other, as his piston pushed up and retreated in fierce, quick, repetition. "UNH! UNH! UNH!" he grunted and groaned in the effort.

"ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!" she growled, in kind, as his cock chaffed the sides of her breasts.

Carter felt his balls seize in his nutsack and knew he was primed. Pulling back, until his dickhead nearly escaped her cleavage, he jammed it hard again into the snowy canyon, dragging his tightly bound nuts across the angry zit as ropes of grey semen pulsed against her upper chest, throat and neck. Withdrawing slowly, he painted the channel between her tits, his jizz still squirting uncontrolled from his spongy nozzle. At the bottom of her breasts he swung his hips left and right, daubing the undersides of her globes and thrust again between them, pausing to anoint the budding pimple with the last gob from his slit.

Carter leaned back and got off the chair. "Stay right there, Toots," he ordered. He scraped an errant shot of his cream from her right shoulder with a finger and rubbed it onto the old blemish in the crease between her right cheek and her nose. "Now, leave all of that to dry," he directed.

Kneeling in front of Monstro, Carter pulled Trish's legs, already wide apart, up over his shoulders. Hunching and lunching he pressed his face against her wet, slippery, pink conch and slurped her juices hungrily. His hands, under her ass, held her against his mouth. Monstro's arms prevented lateral evasion, though this was the furthest thing from her mind.

Trish was crazed. Titty fucking was a wholly novel concept. Carter's unlubricated rod sliding on her soft, dry breast tissue was electrifying. His cum, tightening as it dried on her skin, tickled like thousands of fine feathers. Trish whimpered and sobbed while Carter sucked her clit, stabbing her pussy with his tongue and pushing a finger deep into her ass. "OOHH MY GAWWWD!" she screamed, coming on his face, lunging her pelvis against his working mouth, bouncing her ass, driving his middle finger into her depths. "OOOOHHH! UUUUNNHH! AARRGH!" Trish thrashed in the arms of the great chair until, at last, she gave out and slumped against the overstuffed cushions.

Carter slid his finger from her anus, pulled the hem of her skirt down, as well as he could, and stood up. Reaching out he grabbed Trish's wrists and gently pulled her to her feet. Supporting her in a loose embrace, he kissed her warmly and whispered, "What else did you do this morning besides hunt pimples, Toots?"

"Uhhhh... " Trish shuddered, still feeling aftershocks from her violent orgasms, "I s-s-saw a... doctor," she gasped, her breathing slowly returning to normal, "at the Health Center. He started me on pro...something..."

"Progestin?" filled in Carter.

"Yes, progestin, that's it." Trish agreed. "Anyway, he said to take it every day at the same time and I won't have to worry about getting pregnant. He said I would be protected after 48 hours. He was funny! He smiled when I said I was going to start right away and he said, 'Have a good weekend, Miss Dempsey!'"

Carter chuckled. "Fucking Tim Styles!" he said to himself, "Always has to be a wise guy." Nibbling on Trish's ear, Carter asked, "Was that Dr. Styles you saw?"

"Why, yes!" Trish answered, surprised, "How did you know?"

"Well, there's only a few doctors in the clinic. Just a lucky guess, but it sounded like something he might say. He cares about his patients and is a pretty nice guy."

"I'll say so," Trish seconded. "When he was examining me, he said I had 'highly sensitive labias and exceptional vaginal reaction to probes.' Which sounded pretty nice, like I was special or something."

Carter rubbed her back and agreed, "You are, indeed, special, Toots." He stepped away from her and pulled her flapping bra together, kissing each nipple before tucking them away and re-snapping the front closure. "Put your shirt back on, and don't rub any of the dried cream off your bust until you take a shower this evening." Moving back to his desk, unlocking his door as he passed, he put on his shorts and slacks and waited until she was decent before opening the drapes. "OK, now, PRESTO!" Carter said, watching her eyes blink rapidly a couple of times. "Thanks very much, Miss Dempsey, for coming in my office." He smiled warmly and extended his hand to shake hers across his desk. "I have more students to see this afternoon, so please excuse me. Don't forget, I think your tutor, Miss Halstead indicated you were meeting at your dorm at...what, 2 p.m.?" he said, pointing to the wall clock showing 12:44.

"Oh, you are welcome, Dr. Carter," Trish replied, "But it is me who has you to thank for everything! Bye!" She opened the office door and slipped into the hall, feeling relaxed but just a little bit tired. "Maybe I should go to the dorm right away and take a little nap before Peri gets there," she thought, as she walked down the corridor.

**WEDNESDAY Afternoon**

Patricia Dempsey sat naked, hugging her knees, in a great shipping container. She shivered, now and then, which seemed odd to her because she did not feel cold. She felt...lonely. There was no sound, except for her breathing and heartbeat. There was no light source, yet she could clearly see the sides of the box around her and its lid, over her head. Her bottom and backbone rested against the smooth textured cardboard. Its distinctive scent filled her nostrils. "Where am I?" she wondered. The suddenness of question filled her with anxiety. "Where is he? When will I hear his voice?" Her loneliness morphed into despair. Her throbbing pulse became her singular focus. Its intensity increased until she was surrounded by drumbeats. "STOP!" She screamed in her mind, "I can't hear him! STOP! I need to hear him! OH!... What's that?" She did hear a distant voice. It pierced the cacophony. It called her name. "Trish! Hey, Trish, are you in there?" The voice wasn't his. She awoke and sat up abruptly in her bed.

Rap! Rap! Rap! Rap! Peri knocked four times in quick succession on the dormitory room door. "Hey, Trish!" she repeated, "It's 2 o'clock!"

"Just a sec!" Trish answered, getting off the bed, smoothing her skirt. Crossing the room, she opened the door to her smiling friend. "Hi, sorry about that...I was taking a nap," she explained. "I'm glad you're here!" Trish pushed her hands quickly through her short copper mop hair and rubbed her eyes. "I was having a weird dream and not liking it too much."

Peri stepped into the room, naturally casting her eyes about, taking in her friend's world. "Oh yes? You want to tell it to me? Maybe you'll feel better..." she suggested.

"No, it's gone now...I don't remember... except, I felt... alone," Trish sighed. She hugged Peri and said, "I'm just glad you're here, that's all!" She grinned brightly, "I got my classes, ALL of them!" Her fortified boobs compressed Peri's breasts in their soft-cup bra. Trish stepped back and saw Peri was wearing her old Nirvana T-shirt and a short denim skirt. "Hey! Look at you! That's my shirt!" She laughed and hugged Peri again, unembarrassed, enjoying the warmth of her new best friend's body. "I think I got the better end of the deal, though! Thanks again for the dress, I love it!" Releasing Peri, Trish stepped back again and swept her hand through the air. "Welcome to my palace!"

Peri, finally with a chance to put in a word, replied, "That's great about your classes, Trish! I'm happy to be here, too. I've been looking forward to it almost since I got up!" She winked and smiled again. Officially surveying the room at Trish's invitation, Peri pointed to the posters, taped to the walls, "Phish. Megadeth. Nirvana. Nice!" Turning her head, she saw Trish's monkey and exclaimed "That's so cute! I had a stuffed koala, once, but he got lost. Ohhh, I miss him!" She picked up the monkey and held him close to her heart briefly before putting him back on the dresser.

"That's 'Doodle', I love him!" Trish said, pleased to see Peri liked him. "He keeps my old mismatched socks safe until their partners show up...which is, like, never!" Laughing out loud, she tenderly plumped the plush primate and adjusted his position.

Peri returned to her theme. "Speaking of Nirvana... I am glad you like that dress. I was thinking we should go and get some more... would you like to go back to Lane Bryant, or to some other place, and shop for some new clothes before school? I find new clothes and new school years are inspirational!" Ending on an enthusiastic note, Peri put her hands on Trish's upper arms, squeezed and asked "What do you say?"

Trish frowned. "'Back to Lane Bryant'? Did we go shopping yesterday? I know we went to Dr. Carter's place, had sandwiches and he found those old ucky swimsuits, but I don't remember much after that."

Peri lightly rubbed her hands up and down Trish's arms. "Well, you did have a glass of wine, or two," she snickered. "We decided we would rather not swim than wear those horrid bathing suits. I suggested we go and buy one and we went to a Lane Bryant store. You saw that dress... we got sidetracked... I bought the dress for you... and, we kinda forgot about the suit and swimming and stuff..." Peri rapidly ran through the false timeline "Anyway, today's a new day and I want some new clothes!" She declared, stamping her foot petulantly.

"OK, I'll come along and keep you company." Trish agreed, "But my budget is blown. In fact, I think I must have left my bra in the changing room, because I wasn't wearing one when I undressed for bed last night." Her eyes widened. "Hey! Maybe someone found it and turned it in. I hope so, it will save me the cost of replacing it!"

"Oh Trish," Peri smiled, putting her hands lightly on her friend's thick waist, "Don't even think about it! I'll treat you! My trust fund won't even notice, believe me!" She slid her palms onto Trish's hips. "I am the tutor and I think the clothes will make you a better student. So, no more nonsense!" Peri added with a small slap on each hip for emphasis. "Let's get going!"

Traffic was very light and 30 minutes later Peri parked the BMW at The Citadel. Peri put her hand out and stopped Trish from exiting the car. "Hold on sec!" she said, fishing around in her handbag. "Lean forward and look at me, Trish" she directed and Trish turned her face and twisted her torso in compliance. Peri scraped her fingernail on the flaking dried cum on Trish's cheek, saying, "You have some kind of stuff on your face, honey." She put her hand on Trish's chin and turned it left and right. "There! Whatever it was is all gone now!" Pulling the cap off the tube of lipstick she found, she quickly fixed her friend's lips so they had a light pink platinum gloss. "NOW you're ready to go out in public!" Peri said with a light laugh.

"Thanks, Peri," Trish said, sincerely, "You are the best!"

The teens got out of the coupe and walked, bouncing and rolling out of the parking structure toward the mall. At Trish's insistence, Lane Bryant was their first stop and the first agenda item was to ask a manager if anyone had turned in a 40DD bra that may have been left in a dressing room yesterday afternoon. The staff consulted and the manager shook her head. "I'm sorry, Miss, no personal garments were found and turned in. Could it have been in another store, perhaps?" she suggested with a professional customer service smile.

Peri pulled Trish away with a whispered, "Forget it. We'll get new ones" and headed to the lingerie display. As they walked Peri asked, "Are you sure about your size? 40DD sounds big."

"Yes, I had a professional fitting at the Wizard of Bras over near Pasadena last spring. They helped me get the one that was lost," Trish said. "I'm pretty firm, because I am young, but my boobs are heavy and so a full-cup underwire 40DD is what I wear for all-day. I can get by with a soft-cup, like yours, or even no bra, for short periods of time," Trish went on, "But pretty soon I miss the support."

"OK," Peri said, with a grin, "Sounds like you know what you want and need. How about color?" She made a face, "Do they have to be Nurse White White?" she asked.

"I'm wearing a turquoisey bra right now, Peri." Trish said with a sly grin, "I'll prove it in the changing room." She waved to a salesgirl and asked "Can I try these on?" pointing to three bras in beige satin, black lace and red sheer nylon.

"Absolutely, Miss," the clerk assented and started to walk to the back of the store. "Follow me, please. Would you like help in the dressing room?"

"Oh, no, thanks," Trish said, winking at Peri, "My friend will help if needed."

"Very good, just call if you need anything," said the clerk, unlocking the changing room and showing the girls in.

Trish peeled her Ecology First T-shirt off, lifting her bosom shelf with it. Her tits bounced heavily when the shirt let go of the brassiere. Peri's eyes widened as she watched the magnificent globes move. Somehow they were completely different than her own breasts. When they were swimming and later, when they were fucking Uncle Bill together, she was sensually aware of Trish and her body, but this was like seeing her for the first time. Peri's pussy drooled.