Life after Sylvia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna come soon," I grunted in warning, not sure if she really wanted me to do what she was half dreaming about.

"Do it! Come for me! I wanna feel you come in my hot pussy! Ohhh God yes. I'm gonna come too! I'm gonna come all over your hot fat cock!" she said in practically a whisper, her eyes still closed as her hips tried to rock up to meet my strokes. "Ohhhhh shit! I'm coming baby! Come with me! Please come with me!" she gasped louder, her whole body suddenly starting to shake and quiver, her pussy clenching and spasming around my stroking cock.

The sudden change in sensations quickly pushed me over the top, the familiar tingle racing through my body as it screamed to me that it was about to release its torrent. With a sudden involuntary spasm, I drove my cock deep into her, sending a stream of hot cum pushing out into her tight, practically vibrating tunnel.

"OH YES!" she squealed loudly, her back arching as my body jerked again and again, putting more cum into her as we climaxed together. I held myself up over her, looking down at her sexy petite body. She opened her eyes and reached out to gently stroke my stomach and sides around the leather straps. "I know now why she screamed so loud. God that was intense."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Still might like to try it on the hood of a car some time, but yeah, that was pretty fucking trip fantastic!"

"Don't think I've heard it quite called that before," I said with a chuckle.

"Too bad. It's true."

"If you say so."

"Wanna suck my titties? I love having them sucked on after sex."

"Not before?"

"Well, then too, but especially after," she cooed.

I leaned down and sucked one of her little nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around the hard nub before gently nibbling it, drawing a long gasp from her. "Ohhhh yeah," she whispered. "You can suck 'em any time you want. Ohhhh God," she moaned as I moved to her other nipple and drew it in like the first. "Ohhhhhhh yesssss. God you do that enough I might come again."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I moved to suck her other nipple back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah. Definitely!" she moaned softly, her hands trying to pull my head to her bare chest.

I shifted my weight to one arm, resting on my elbow for better balance and reached with my now free hand between us, finding her exposed clit and gently stroking it.

"OH GOD!" she gasped. "Ohhhhhh God, God, God!"

"You like?"

"More than like," she moaned.

I continued to suck her nipple, teasing it with my tongue and then nibbling it, pulling it with my teeth, stretching it before letting it slide between my teeth to spring back to its resting spot. At the same time, I drove my fingers around and around her clit, periodically rubbing back and forth across it, her body jerking and twitching randomly each time I changed.

"Gonna come again," she moaned softly. "God you're gonna make me come again! Ohhhhh shit, shit, shit. Oh shit! SHIT! SHIT!" she cried as her whole body suddenly jerked and shook below me, her pussy clenching and forcing my softened cock from her pussy, her juices practically gushing from her pussy as she lay there, trembling and shaking. "Ohhhhh God!" she squeaked again as her body jerked in response to my stroke of her clit changing. "Ohhh Lord...ohhhhh damn..," she moaned as her body slowly started to still.

I stopped stroking her and pushed myself up, standing and looking down at her naked body, a puddle of girl cum and my cum mingled on the floor next to the tables.

"Oh God that was good. Soooo fucking good!"

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. It's not fair though."

"What isn't?"

"For one guy to be soooo fucking good at fucking. I wish Jack could do to me what you just did. He's tried, but he just can't quite seem to get it to work."

"Well, maybe it's just being different. I'm not Jack. Maybe you're just responding to that."

"Ohhhh fuck no. You're way bigger than Jack, but what you did after... making me come again? He can't do that, and that has nothing to do with cock."

"If you say so."

"I know so," she said as she pushed herself up on the table. "God, did I make a mess!" she said with a giggle, getting up careful to not step in the puddle on the floor. She left her panties off and pulled the shorts back on. She pulled the t-shirt on and then buckled the suspenders of the shorts. "Hate to put this back on. Be hard to grind my pussy against you out there with it on," she said as she swung the tool belt over her shoulders and around her waist.

"Well, you don't wanna monopolize me all night, do you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Honey, if I had my way, we wouldn't even get dressed all night!" she answered seriously.

"And Jack?"

"He can find his own stud to fuck. If he was that worried about what I was going to do tonight, he could have either come with or fucked me so I wasn't interested. He did neither, so...he gets what he deserves."

"Ah... I see," I said as she stepped towards me and stood on her tip toes to give me a kiss.

"So do I. Thanks lover. Maybe more later?"

"We'll see," I answered as she pulled away.

"I hope," she said with a grin, turning to walk back to the edge of the partition. She blew me a kiss and then disappeared back around the corner.

I shook my head, gathered my thoughts and then followed behind. Part of me started wondering what Donna might be wearing tonight and if a hookup with her might be in the cards. I mean if Crystal and I had free rein tonight, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I had to admit that I missed her these last few months. Or more to the point, I missed the intimacy she brought to the table. Where Crystal was a wild sex partner, Donna was more exploratory and playful. She liked sex, wanted to have both of us participate and try new things, but even then, there was an intimacy in our sex that was lacking with Crystal. A lot more cuddling and hugging and touching and kissing between rounds of extremely satisfying sex.

Stepping around the partition I put my helmet back on and headed back to the food table, suddenly hungry again. About a quarter of the company's employees were female, with a much larger portion of the club's staff extremely sexy women. Just looking around the room as I walked, it was clear there were a LOT of wives here but trying to pick out who I had seen around and who were dates or wives was very problematic, given the costumes and masks. I was reasonably sure I could pick out quite a few of the ladies from the club based on the sexiness of their costumes, but there were many more that I simply wasn't sure if they were club girls or wives of company workers.

On my way across the room, I tried to see if I could find Crystal, and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't. I suddenly wondered if she had found a quiet place to make out with her fireman. Not that I could blame her, especially after what I just did.

I gathered some more food: shrimp, chicken wings and a few odds and ends, and made my way to a quite table to watch over the dance floor and watch for Crystal.

"Hello there," a tall, thin black woman said as she stepped up next to the table, looking down at me through a gold feather lined mask. She wore what I had to believe was a genie costume made up of a gold brassiere portion holding in a significant amount of chocolate brown cleavage, and a gold chain holding the long purple skirt, if you could call it that, in place. The skirt portion was nearly floor length but started so low on her body that I could almost see her mound over the six inch wide strip of deep purple cloth. The gold chain held the cloth up, looping up over her hips with a tiny gold string mixed in, which probably attached to a very skimpy pair of underwear under the purple cloth. The overall effect was to allow me an almost unfettered view from her neck to her gold high heels, only the few strings and chain obscuring the flow of her smooth chocolate skin. The purple material hung down nearly to the floor, but with her legs slightly spread, I could easily see all of her leg from mid-thigh to her toes. Overall, it was an incredibly sexy view. "Mind if I sit?" she had to ask a second time before I shook my head and responded.

"Um, yeah, sure. Sorry. You were just so stunning that I was lost for a minute," I said as she pulled the chair closer to me and sat down, the purple material draping between her legs and over the seat of the chair, exposing even more of her long slender legs.

"I've had that reaction a few times tonight," she said with a smile. "Each time it was quite pleasant."

"I'd ask you who you are, but I have a hunch you won't tell me."

"Of course I will. I'm the genie of your dreams!" she said with a smile. Then she leaned closer to me, her hand reaching out and resting on my arm, her right breast nearly laying on the table. "Isn't anonymity wonderful?"

"I suppose it can be."

"Oh, trust me. It is. For instance, I can just reach out and slide my hand here if I want," she said softly, moving her hand from my arm to my thigh as she spoke, sliding it up under the leather of my costume until she wrapped her hand around my mostly flacid cock. "Mmmmmmm feels like someone has already been busy," she whispered as I reached down to clasp my hand around her wrist and pull it gently back.

"Sorry. I'm not sure that's available for public consumption," I said quietly as she slid her hand down my thigh and rested it on my knee.

"Oh honey. After what I've heard and seen, you sure you want to say that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked a little surprised.

"Ohhhhh, well it's pretty much public knowledge that you made love to a young woman on the hood of Mrs. William's car, though it hasn't been absolutely confirmed. What isn't public knowledge is just who that young woman was."

"And I suppose you know?"

"I do! I was watching from my camp site across the road," she said. "I wonder how many people would be interested in finding out just who you were doing on her car?"

"And it matters in some way?"

"It does. Or at least I would think it might to you."

"Okay, I'm game. Why would it matter?"

"Because it was your boss's wife!" she said with a little grin.

"Mrs. Williams?" I asked in confusion.

"Nope. Mrs. Markley!" she said with a little twinkle in her eye. "I wonder how long the director of engineering is going to want to keep around the man that fucked his wife on the company president's car hood?"

"Ohhhh shit," I groaned, covering my face with my hand.

"Oh yeah. You see, Don is a rather large and should I mention jealous man."

"Yeah, he's big," I agreed, thinking about how physically large and intimidating my direct boss is. He's not the kind of person you want to cross and then meet in a dark alley.

"Uh huh. I'd hate to see him break you in two, which is probably what he'd do first, before picking up the pieces and throwing them across the parking lot."

"So, you're going to blackmail me into having sex to keep quiet?"

"Something like that. Besides, after what Samantha told me about how it felt...I didn't wanna miss the opportunity to experience such a fantastic cock."

"So, whose wife are you?"

"Ohhh now, that would be completely unfair. We wouldn't want to spoil it, now would we? Just take me as a genie and we'll let it go at that. Except of course you're going to be granting me my fondest wish. So tell me, do you want to grant me my wish?"

"I believe that traditionally it's three."

"Three what?" she asked, her hand sliding up under my leather skirt again.

"Three wishes."

"Oh, trust me sweetie. I'm quite sure one will be enough for now," she said with a crooked little grin. "Now a little birdie told me there's a nice quiet place to make out?"

"Sure, why not?" I asked, taking a deep breath. I hadn't planned on screwing a whole bunch of women. In fact, I hadn't planned on screwing any, except maybe Donna. I'd already gone past that, and now I was about to do someone else. I know Crystal had given me free rein, but I wondered just how she would feel about it if she caught me having sex with, well, whoever this actually was. I got up and led her to the edge of the curtained partition, the music playing loudly bound to drown out any noise the two of us might make behind the barrier.

"Oops. Looks like we're not the only ones with that idea," my genie said as she stepped around the edge of the partition into the storage area and stopped. I stepped around and saw an almost completely naked woman about half way down the row of table carts, laying on her back, her legs high in the air with a guy between them pounding into her, and her head hanging off the other side of the table, tipped back, with another guy's cock in her mouth, her hands and mouth acting as an orifice for him to fuck as wildly as the guy between her legs. "Well, I don't mind if you don't," my genie said, reaching for my arm and pulling me towards one of the racks of tables.

I shrugged and the two of us walked closer to where the other woman was, the genie selecting a table rack and stopping in front of it. In a few quick motions she shucked the gold bra covering a pair of round firm looking C cup breasts and then undid the chain holding the purple cloth in place. She sat on the table and pushed the tiny gold thong panty down her legs, laying back on the table completely naked, except for her face. Normally I'd be staring at a beautiful woman, but I was having trouble taking my eyes off the woman being fucked by two guys. Mostly because I recognized the almost nude body. I'd seen it many times before and knew every inch of it. If there were any doubt, the silver dress bunched above her tits and the silver feathered mask she still wore clinched it.

"Sorry," I said to the genie as I turned and walked away, leaving her laying naked on the table. I rounded the corner of the partition and walked to the door of the ballroom and stepped outside, getting away from the noise. Across the small plaza was a fountain, which I walked over to and sat down on the edge of. I hadn't expected to see that. I don't know what I did expect when she wanted to have free rein, but that wasn't it. I have no idea how long I had been sitting there before the genie walked out of the doors of the ballroom, looked around, saw me and walked over.

"Hey! That was kinda rude!" she said with a scowl. "What the hell was that all about?"

I looked up at her and then back at the tile floor. "That was my girlfriend," I answered quietly. "Sorry."

She sat down on the edge of the fountain and slipped an arm around my back. "I'm sorry," she said softly, her hand stroking gently across my shoulder and upper arm. "Been together real long?"

"Only a few months," I answered. "I guess I shouldn't complain, considering what I was about to do with you. I just wasn't expecting to walk in and find her getting it in both ends at once."

"So, you've never done that? Been with two partners at once?"

"Two women at once? Yeah, I have. I just thought that when we started living together that we'd put all that aside. I guess not."

"She has a beautiful body. I can see why it was easy for her to attract a couple flies to do that."

"Yeah, well, I'm not much better. I was about to have sex with another man's wife, which by the way would be the second time tonight," I said a bit sullenly.

"Well, for what it's worth? That wasn't her first tonight either. I saw her sucking a guy off behind a potted plant and at least one guy dancing behind her in the middle of the dance floor with his cock between her legs. No, I'm pretty sure she's had a full dance card tonight."

"Geez," I muttered. "I know she's been missing her stripping and all, but I didn't expect her to go full out like that."

"Honey, some women just aren't wired to be monogamous."

"What, so you're saying some women can't help themselves?"

"No more than some guys can't. Maybe like you? How many women have you had sex with in the last six months?"

"More than I'm proud of."

"Uh huh. And the two of you were trying to be exclusive and now the first time you have a little freedom from each other, what happens?"

"We both take advantage. I could have said no to Amanda, but I didn't."

"And you could have said no to me, but you didn't. I wouldn't really turn you in to her husband, but hell, I wanted to feel you as much as she did. I tried to give you an out, a way to say that you'd have sex without it being your fault, just in case. I didn't really know you'd already done it once tonight, just guessed" she said with a chuckle. "No sweetie. I suspect that neither of you can be monogamous."

"I was when I was married before. I mean my wife and I had good sex, but we didn't play around."

"So why did you get divorced?"

"We loved each other, but we just couldn't stand living together."

"For how long, did you try I mean."

"Almost ten years."

"And all that time you didn't stray? You didn't sample the forbidden fruit?"

"Nope. I mean there were times I saw something interesting, but I always went home to my wife."

"And her to you?"

"As far as I know."

"So now you're making up for it? Ten years of playing in one or two?"

"Hell, I don't know," I said with a frown.

"Well, either way, trying to have a monogamous relationship with Crystal may not be possible," she said as she stood up. "That said, I don't see any reason why you and I shouldn't enjoy the party. I mean, there's a lot of anonymous he'in and she'in going on out there."

"I'm not all that sure I'm in the mood," I answered, looking up at her.

"How about I improve your mood?" she asked, stepping closer and pulling aside the purple material of her sorta skirt, revealing a small patch of black curls arrowing down toward her extremely dark brown lips. "How would you like to play with this?"

"Pretty sexy, but how does that change my mood?"

"Oh, that's just to tease you," she said with a grin, reaching down for my hand. She pulled, coaxing me up and then tugged me along toward the elevators. She pressed the button and waited patiently for the car to come down and then stepped in. Before the doors had even closed, she was on her knees, pushing my leather skirt up, exposing my cock. She grinned up at me and then opened her mouth, engulfing my cock and sucking my softened member in. She cupped my balls and began sucking and pulling my cock with her mouth, slowly teasing it harder, more and more of it no longer able to be held in her mouth. By the time we got to the top floor, where the doors opened, she had me hard, her hand and mouth stroking up and down my saliva coated shaft. The doors closed again, closing us into the cubicle which was patiently waiting for a call to any floor.

She stood up, turned to face the wall and lifted one high heel shoe, resting it on the handrail so her legs were splayed apart, her legs nearly perpendicular to each other. "So? You wanna stick that in here now?" she asked, pushing her full round ass out at me and reaching between her own legs to stroke her dark lips, her fingers splitting them apart to reveal the pink hidden inside. "How often can you say you fucked in an elevator? Just bring it to me baby and it's all yours!"

"You want me to fuck you here?"

"Hell yeah! Why not? Something you haven't done before, right?"

"True enough," I said. "And since you got it all hard, I suppose it's the least I can do."

"That a boy!" she said quietly as I stepped to her ass, my hard cock sticking between her legs. Her fingers found my rigid shaft and pushed it up to her wet lips, forcing my head between them. She rocked her hips slightly, sliding herself away from me as she pushed my head higher between her dark lips, feeling for my head to engage into her tunnel. "Ohhh yeah," she moaned softly as she pushed back at me, my cock sliding easily into her seriously wet pussy. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"