Life after Sylvia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GeeZ Kathy. You always gotta monopolize things?" the school girl asked as she shook her head.

"Fuck Jenny, as long as it's hard, I'm gonna play with it. You want in? Just take some of that off. Not my fault that your costume is harder to get into than mine!" Kathy said, reaching for my hand that was now resting on her hip and pulling it up her side and pushing it between her bare breasts and the blue and white checkered overall style front.

"I can get naked too, just not sure I wanna do it in the middle of the dance floor. We're not all exhibitionist you know."

"Oh sweetie, you gotta let loose once in a while!" Kathy chided her friend.

"Let loose? Like get naked?" Jenny asked.

"You wanna play with the big girls, maybe you gotta dress like the big girls!"

"Ahhhh yeah," Jenny said, stepping over closer to Kathy. "You mean like this?" Jenny asked, reaching quickly up tugging the tie around Kathy's neck that held the blue and white material in place up over the front of her. Before the material had even fallen completely away, she reached between Kathy and me, found the tie around her back that held the rest of the sorta skirt in place and tugged it, pulling the material the rest of the way off, leaving her in nothing but her shoes and knee socks.

"OH SHIT!" Kathy squealed, drawing even more attention to her nakedness as she grabbed the outfit and ran, well as much as you can run on four inch red high heels, toward the ladies' room, a number of cheers and whistles following her across the room.

"Well now. I guess she really isn't as much of an exhibitionist as I thought!" Jenny said with a smile. "Now I think we were going to dance?" she said, reaching for my hands, pulling them up to the little white and plaid bra, cupping her easily C cup tits with my hands. She let go of my hands and pressed hers to my bare chest, her fingers stroking my chest gently as she ground her hips against mine.

"So, I heard tell that you had sex with two different women on the canoe trip?" she asked sweetly.

"Three actually," Donna chimed in, stepping over to us and gently pushing Jenny out of the way to wrap her arms around my neck. She lifted herself on her toes to lift her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. We stood there, not moving, her lips and mine pressed together wetly, her tongue teasing into my mouth. "Mmmmmmm damn. Missed that," she whispered as she let herself drop back from her tiptoes. "Does this mean you're up for filling a hot wet pussy?"

"Yours? Yeah, I think tonight I'm definitely ready for that!" I answered.

"Good," she said, sliding her hands from around my neck. "Girls, you're welcome to join me, but I got first dibs on his big cock!"

"I'm in!" Tina said, her dress swishing as she followed us, Donna leading me towards the partition.

"I heard that there's a nice place back here we might be able to use for a little fun and games," Donna said as she led us towards the edge of the curtain on the other end of the room from where I had slipped around it previously. She walked us past the food table and around the corner of the partition near the windows.

"It's been way too long!" Donna said quietly as she pulled me to a table and then turned around to face me. It only took a few seconds to pull off the fake animal skins around her waist and chest, leaving her naked except for the calf-length fur boots and animal skin mask. She pulled the mask off and then reached for my helmet. She eased it off my head, dropped it to the ground and then pushed the shoulder straps of my uniform skirt off. She reached for my hips and pushed the skirt down over my ass until it fell to the floor, leaving me as naked as she was.

"Damn, I almost forgot how good it looks," Donna said as she pushed me back on a stack of round tables, crawling up onto them over me.

"Donna? You've done it with him?"

"Uh huh. Bunch of times," she answered her friend with a smile. "We used to do it all the time, before he got serious with Crystal that is." Donna quickly moved her hips over mine, pushing herself up so she was kneeling upright over me, her hand reaching for and finding my hard cock. She pulled me up and rubbed my head between her wet lips and then slowly pressed herself down on my fat shaft. "Just so you know Michael, I didn't wear any underwear tonight just in case I could find a way to do this. I'm damn glad we did!" she moaned softly as she began to ride slowly up and down my shaft.

"Me too," I groaned as her pussy caressed my cock with each stroke, my head pressing against the end of her soft tunnel each time her smooth round ass pressed to my bare thighs.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw some motion and turned my head to see Jenny stripping off the little skirt and top, leaving the knee-length stockings and shoes. She stripped off the little mask that was more a hindrance than anything else and looked down at me as she crawled onto the table, facing away from Donna. She moved over my face and then looked down at me past her round firm tits and curly blonde patch. "Some of the girls say you're as good as it gets. Wanna show me?"

In response, I reached up to her hips and pulled her down, her stocking covered knees sliding farther apart as I pulled her fat round pussy lips towards my mouth. With one long, slow stroke I licked up her fat lips, spreading them slightly with my tongue, teasing the tips of her soft inner lips and then stroking across her hooded clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh you are good," she cooed as I went back for another stroke, sliding my arms between her legs and wrapping them around her thighs. Using my fingers, I pulled her lips apart to expose her deep soft interior. I pressed my tongue up into her as far as I could and then stroked my tongue along her pubic bone, tracing it all the way to the juncture of her lips and her now exposed clit. "Ohhhhhgodyes!" she moaned loudly. "Sooooo fucking good!"

"Glad you like it," I said between licks, tracing my tongue along her lips again, and then again. I could taste her tangy juices giving way to a sweeter more copious flow as I teased her clit and pussy closer and closer to climax, a climax I was getting very close to myself. Donna continued to bounce on me, her moans growing in intensity as her body crept toward its own climax, Donna dragging out every moment she could on my cock.

"God, gonna come baby!" she groaned over the sound of the music on the other side of the cloth partition. I briefly wondered if the people dancing yet had any idea how close they were to a group orgy, and then the thought was gone as Jenny began to climax over my face, her whole body suddenly shuddering and her juices leaking around my mouth to run down my chin and neck.

"MICHAEL!" Donna called loudly as she began to climax. "I Love you!" I felt her pussy clench around me as she slammed down on my lap, smacking her ass loudly against my thighs as she shuddered and shook, her pussy spasming around me. "Ohhh baby I wish we were together all the time. I miss you," she moaned softly as she sat on me, gently grinding her hips to drive my cock deeper into her and her clit into the base of my cock.

Part of me wished we were too.

"Come on Donna. Share?" I heard the other girl, Tina, coax.

"Yeah. Go for it." Donna breathed heavily, climbing off my cock and sitting heavily on the tables as the much smaller Tina climbed on over me. I felt her find my cock and then rub it along her slit before wiggling herself down onto my head, trying to force my engorged mushroom up into herself.

"God...don't know if it'll fit," she groaned as she put more weight on my head to force me into herself. "Oh God, there it goes!" she moaned as I felt my head push past the entrance to her tunnel and slightly into her tight wet confines. She sat for a few moments, letting her expand around me while Jenny climbed from my face. I looked down at the slender young woman, now completely naked, sitting astride me, her small pink nipples engorged and puffed out as she wiggled to drive a little more of herself over me. "Oh my God you're big," she moaned softly as she began her first stroke up, pulling almost all the way off my cock before starting to slide back down. "Soooo fucking big."

"Oh God. I don't know if I can last long like this," I groaned as Tina began sliding faster up and down my cock, her pussy possibly the tightest I'd ever been in.

"Wait on it," Donna whispered as she rolled over, sliding her naked body across the table top towards me. She scooted until her face was over mine and then pressed her lips gently to mine, kissing me softly, her lips sucking mine and her tongue flicking across the tip of my tongue and my lips.

"Oh God," I groaned into her mouth as my body suddenly bucked, lifting Tina off her knees as my cock jammed deep into her and gushed a huge shot of cum up into her.

"FUCK!" Tina squeaked, her body suddenly shuddering and jerking almost in time with the gushes of cum from my overstimulated cock up into her tight pussy. I lay there under her, Donna kissing me and my body jerking spasmodically as my orgasm went for what felt like hours.

"Geez. Sorry. Couldn't hold back any longer," I breathed to Donna.

"No worries. She came with you, can't ask for better than that. She might have wanted it to go a bit longer, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?"

"I guess not," I answered as I lay there, with three naked young women around me and my cock slowly softening inside one of them. "Anyone know what time it is?"

"Yeah, about a quarter to one," Donna said.

"Shit, I was supposed to take Crystal home almost an hour ago."

"I wouldn't worry. Last time I saw her she was headed off towards the hotel elevator with three cute guys," Donna said quietly. "Sorry Michael."

"Yeah, well, looks like we both fell off the wagon."

"Maybe," she said quietly. "You wanna spend the night alone or with someone?"

I was silent a long time before I finally answered. "As much as I want to go home with you, I maybe better go to my own house tonight."

"I understand," she whispered. "Come on girls. I think fun's over for tonight," she said louder, pushing herself up off the table.

I sat and watched them dress, sort of sad to see them cover up. Each of them walked by and gave me a kiss, leaving Donna for last. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight for long seconds. "You know, I miss the hell out of you. I really do wanna sleep with you again."

"I know," I said hugging her back. "But you know what I said. I'm trying to make this work with Crystal, although this could really hurt that attempt."

"I know it sounds mean, but I hope it does," she said with a hug, and then she was gone, leaving me sitting naked and alone. I dressed, slipped out and found my car. It didn't take long to recover my keys from my hiding place. I didn't have a phone to track down Crystal, but then she didn't have one to hear me on either. I drove home alone and walked into the dark house, wondering just what was going to happen the next morning.

To no one's surprise the next morning came way too early, and way too alone. Crystal had gotten drunk and spent the night with three guys, two from the club and one from the plant. The three had used her in every way they could before they all fell asleep, Crystal finally getting a ride home from one of them at ten in the morning.

We both had done things we promised the other we wouldn't, and in some ways that made it even harder. How do you tell someone they cheated when you're feeling guilty about the same thing? After some discussion we decided to just let it go and see if we could still make things work. Part of me wondered if I wanted this relationship more than she did. Part of me was probably right.

Life since the party had been more difficult than I could have expected. Though we had agreed to let the night be a one off, I could tell that the loss of her dancing at the club was impacting her. Sex was more than ample, and in many ways, more vigorous than ever. She seemed to want to have sex almost daily, and in a variety of places. Not that I was ever stuck to the bedroom, but with the cold of winter filtering in, places like the garage, on the hood of one of the cars, in the hot tub, in the kitchen, you name it, were starting to get chilly. I had the thermostat in the house turned up considerably, given that our normal attire was little to nothing anymore. In the last few weeks, she had taken to joining me in the shower before I left for work. I wasn't sure if that was to wear me out so no one would take those liberties during the day, or if she just really needed it that much.

I was surprised when she called and invited me to the club one night after dinner.

I drove down to the club and Jerry let me in the back, as usual. I checked the office and then found Crystal in the back, wearing one of her sexiest outfits, putting makeup on. "You going to dance?" I asked in surprise.

"Natasha called in sick. I don't have a headliner for tonight. I wanted to ask if you'd mind if I danced tonight to cover it."

"I guess you're going to either way, aren't you? I mean you're already dressed."

"I won't if you tell me no," she said, turning to look up at me from the bar type stool she sat on. "Michael, please don't say no," she whispered, reaching out to touch my hand.

"You miss this, don't you? Dancing I mean."

"Yeah, I really do."

"You love it more than me?"

"That's not a fair question and you know it. Do I love you? Yes, I do. Do I also love dancing? The attention I get. The feeling inside my pussy when those guys out there are begging me to show my body to them and spread my pussy so they can imagine themselves climbing onto the stage and fucking me? Hell yeah, I miss that."

"Okay," I said. "I won't stop you."

"But will you LET me? I know you won't stop me, but will you be okay with it if I go back to it?"

"That I don't know."

"Were you really okay with it when I didn't come home after the party? Or did you just let it go because you were feeling as guilty as I was?"

"No, I really wasn't good with it. And yes I was feeling guilty."

"Figured as much. When did you know?"

"Well, someone told me you were blowing a guy behind a planter, and then I saw you in the storeroom area with a guy's cock in your pussy and another in your mouth. I was flat afraid to ask how many guys you did that night."

"How many women did you do?"

"A few," I answered.

"Yeah, me too," she answered as well. "Look you danced for me. You went out there and bared it all, and in the process got really into it. Those women, they WANTED you. They WANTED to feel your cock and suck it. They WANTED you to find one of them to fuck in front of everyone. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it, even though I was watching."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it," I admitted.

"Then why can't you understand that I enjoy it too? That I derive pleasure from it? Look, it doesn't bother me if you show your body to other women. It doesn't even bother me if you play with them and even fuck some of them. I'm fine with it, really! As long as I'm the one you want to snuggle up to and wake up to in the morning, I don't really care how many women you fuck. But I need it to be both ways. I need it to be that you won't mind if I dance and show my body off, or that I get turned on by some hot guy and give him a lap dance, or even ride his cock back in the VIP room. Hell, I need it to be okay if I lay myself across a table and let two guys fuck me from both ends. I NEED that to be okay."

"I don't see how it will ever be okay with me. Can I tolerate it? Maybe, but be happy that it's happening? I'm just not wired that way."

Crystal was quiet a long time before she finally got up from her chair. She hugged me tightly and whispered, "I love you Michael. I always will. I'll move my stuff out this weekend." Then she released me and turned and walked towards the doors leading to the back stage area.