Life after Sylvia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held onto her ass, the back of the purple dress thingie hooked over my wrist so her whole ass and pussy were exposed to me. I started stroking into her, slowly at first, but then faster as her velvety soft tunnel caressed my head and pushed my level of desire slowly up the long slope to climax. In and out I stroked, little moans and gasps coming from her as my hips started pounding against her bare ass, a soft slap quickly climbing to a louder smack of bare skin.

I didn't want to stop, but the elevator started to move, slowly accelerating downward. "Oh fuck no. Not now," she moaned loudly as I continued to plunge into her, waiting for the car to start to slow before I pulled from her pussy. She just got her foot down and turned to face the front of the car when the door started to open, a couple standing waiting.

The two stepped into the car, the guy wearing a pirate costume and the woman with him also wearing a pirate costume, but much sexier than his. She looked around at us standing behind her, the car smelling like sex as the doors closed on the four of us.

"Sex in the elevator? Isn't that pretty daring?" the woman asked.

"Yeah, but worth every stroke!" the genie said, reaching down for my cock, which was bulging out the skirt of my outfit. She pulled the skirt up for the woman to see and wrapped her hand around it.

"Really? Sex in public?" the guy asked with a frown.

"Oh yeah," the genie said with a grin, turning to face the wall again and pulling me toward her pussy. At that particular moment I was almost to the point of not caring who saw anyway, so I followed her lead and pushed my cock into her. I started stroking in and out of her as the car rose past the levels, finally slowing and stopping at the next to the top floor. The door opened and the guy stepped out, pausing outside the car to wait for his wife, who was standing in the car, staring at us.

"You coming?" he asked his wife curtly.

"Yeah, in a second," she said as the doors closed again. She stood staring as the doors opened again, the guy reaching into the car and pulling his wife's hand to draw her out of the car.

"God I'm gonna come!" genie said quietly as the door closed again. "Having her watching us really got me close fast!"

"Oh? You like being watched?"

"I don't know, but it sure as hell had my pussy tingling!" genie giggled.

I pulled from her pussy and stepped back, tugging her arm gently as I pushed the door open button. I stepped us out into the hallway, if you could call it that. It was more a balcony that went around the entire courtyard five floors below. The rooms all opened onto the balcony hallway all the way around for the entire floor, the floors below a similar set up making the center of the courtyard open from the fountain below to the ceiling six floors up. I tugged her along to the corner of the building where a staircase wound back and forth all the way down to the courtyard, with a glassed in landing on each floor. I pulled her out into the stairway and the balcony and turned her to face the glass wall overlooking the fountain below.

I reached for the back of her gold top, unclipped the fastener, letting the gold elastic material snap around her sides, falling to the landing floor. I slid my hands down to her waist, found the clasp holding the gold chain closed and flicked it open as well, allowing the purple material and gold chain to fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked above the ankles.

"Now, you wanna show off, see how this works?" I asked as I pulled my leather skirt up enough to free my still rock hard cock. I rubbed it up and down her slit as she leaned against the glass, pressing her now exposed tits to it while I slowly pushed my hard-on into her pussy.

"Oh God, I hope this glass doesn't break!" she moaned as I started sliding in and out of her pussy. "But oh fuck, am I turned on right now!"

"Maybe you should consider stripping," I grunted as I started plunging into her faster, feeding my fat cock in and out so that my thighs slapped loudly with each stroke and her tits moved around on the glass in front of her.

"Maybe you should consider fucking me on stage!" she moaned as her legs and arms started to tremble. "God I'm going to come!" she squealed as I continued to stroke strongly in and out of her, pushing my own climax closer with each second.

"Did that once," I grunted as her pussy contracted around me, her juices dripping down my shaft and off my swinging balls, leaving a trail of her cum across the floor tiles and the lower portion of the glass below her.

"GOD DAMN!" she squealed loudly as her whole body shuddered and trembled.

"Here comes," I grunted as my body jerked, pushing deep in her and practically pushing her flat against the glass, her thighs and tits both pressed flat to the glass. Over and over my body bucked, pumping shot after shot of cum up into her black pussy, her whole body continuing to shake and tremble for long seconds. Breathing heavily, I pulled from her pussy and stepped back, finding the pirate girl I'd seen in the elevator standing in the balcony by the elevator, watching us through the glass, one hand rubbing slowly up and down out of sight below the level of the half wall that separated us. "We had an audience," I breathed.

"We did?" the genie asked in surprise, looking around and finding the pirate as well. "Ohhhhhh shit, shit, shit!" she squeaked, scrambling around for her clothes and then ducking behind the half wall, crouched down so that she was hidden while she tried to fix her clothes.

"You think that really matters after what she just saw?" I asked.

"Easy for you to say, it isn't your body parts hanging out there," the genie said with a frown.

I shook my head with a little smile. I stepped around the corner, back into the part of the balcony that led to the elevator. "See you down below," I said quietly to the genie. "I'll wait for you down there."

"Seriously?" she asked, peeking around the corner as I walked towards the pirate, still standing in front of the elevator. I walked slowly towards her, her look of nervousness growing by the moment. When I was only about two feet from her, I reached for the elevator button and pressed the down arrow.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Hey," she said, blushing heavily.

"Got you all turned on?"

"Yeah, kinda," she whispered.

Her outfit was basically a long coat, almost floor length, in a deep purple that had little front to it. The sides of the coat closed around her middle, almost like a corset, squeezing her white blouse and ample chest up sexily. The white blouse appeared to be part of a short white dress, the skirt portion only going to the middle of her thighs, buttoning down the front, as did the purple coat. The whole outfit was finished off with knee length black boots and a purple tri-peaked hat with a huge white feather. I stepped to her, standing only a foot away and reached for the front of the coat, slowly undoing the buttons one at a time until all four were undone and the coat sides could slide free, exposing the thin frilly white dress under it. I reached for the top of the dress, just above the top of her bust and began to slowly unbutton the white frilly material.

"Um, should we do this?" she whispered.

"Up to you."

"Why are you? Doing this I mean," she said nervously, but not stepping away or making any attempt to stop me.

"Because you look really sexy and I thought I might like to see the rest," I said quietly.

"But I don't have a bra on," she said as my fingers worked down below her breasts, nearly to her belly button.

"I don't mind if you don't," I answered as I continued working down.

"But my husband might come out," she whispered as my fingers undid the final button on the dress and let it spread apart, her entire body bare except for a small white bikini panty.

"Okay," I said, reaching for the elevator button again and pressing it, making the doors open. I reached for the front of the dress and pulled her along with me into the elevator and then released her dress, sliding my fingers down her sides to the panty. I pushed the definitely wet panty down her legs, squatting down to work them over the boots until she could step out of them. The elevator slowed at the first floor as I stayed kneeling in front of her, her back to the doors.

I stood as the doors opened and several people stepped into the elevator, the pirate nervously stepping towards me until her bare breasts pressed to my chest. If she stepped back or turned, she would be obviously naked to anyone, but as long as she stayed against me, she would be covered, and she just as obviously knew it. With her panties sitting plainly in the middle of the elevator floor, the car started up, my hand reaching down to the juncture of her legs, finding her curly blonde bush and sliding my fingers between her legs.

"Just enjoy," I whispered as I started stroking my finger between her lips and across her clit. The car slowed at the fourth floor and one couple got off while the other remained, clearly not part of our party but someone just checking into the hotel. I stroked faster, her breathing quickly becoming ragged as the car started up again, heading past the fifth floor to the sixth, my finger teasing her clit faster as I worked her closer to the orgasm she had obviously started herself.

"Ohhhhh God," she moaned softly as her body started to tremble in my arms. The car slowed and the doors opened, the couple getting out and leaving us alone, the woman turning back to scowl at me as the young woman in my arms continued to climax.

"Ohhhhh fuck, fuck," she moaned loudly, her hands under my skirt now, trying to stroke my now soft cock to life. "Got I wanna fuck you so bad," she moaned as I continued to stroke her clit, her face reaching for mine and her lips pressing urgently against mine. The car started down again, not that I'd pushed any buttons, stopping on the second floor and opening. She seemed almost oblivious, her lips sucking and kissing mine urgently as two young women in dresses got into the car, the two turning and leaning against the sides of the car to watch us.

"Ohhhhh fuck. Enough. Please enough," my pirate moaned as I slowed my attentions to her pussy.

"Nicely done. Wish someone would do that to me in an elevator," one of the girls said, still just leaning against the wall, not bothering to push a button to take us anywhere.

"God, I wanna fuck you," my pirate moaned as she leaned her side against me, her chest heaving as she worked to control her breathing.

"I might want to too," the second girl said. "Kinda sexy costume too. Especially if there isn't anything under it."

"Oh, there isn't," the pirate woman said quietly, pulling away and rolling to rest her back against the wall, the front of the dress hanging open as she leaned there panting, her body completely exposed from her knees on up. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, considering," she said, reaching down and pulling my skirt up to show off my mostly hard cock to the two young ladies.

"Considering?"

"Considering you half undressed me and fingered me in front of total strangers? Yeah, I'd be less than surprised if you agreed to fuck one or both."

"Seemed the thing to do," I answered as one of the young ladies moved closer reaching out to my cock and wrapping a hand around it.

"Kinda like this? Seems like the thing to do!" she said as she bent over at the waist and wrapped her lips around my cock. "Mmmmm God I love cock," she cooed as the car started down, someone on some other floor having called for it.

My pirate girl was still leaning against the wall with her dress open, watching the busty young lady sucking my cock when the doors opened on the first floor, my genie friend standing at the door looking in, her head shaking gently. "Leave you alone for two minutes and one girl turns into three?" She said as she stepped into the car with us.

"Seems like it," I groaned softly before the young woman pulled off my cock and leaned over to push the 2 button.

It was a short ride to the second floor, where the car stopped and the doors opened again. "We're in two seventeen," she said as she leaned her body against mine and gave me a soft kiss. "If you decide you want more later that is," she said, giving my cock one more squeeze before turning to walk out of the elevator with her friend, leaving my cock sticking out from under my leather skirt.

"So? Better now?" I asked the pirate as she stood, buttoning her dress around herself.

"Partly. But now I wanna be fucked!" she said with a frown. "But my husband isn't going to even want to think about that. He went to bed."

"Well, I know exactly what to do about that," the genie said, as the door closed on us again. "I happen to know that this courageous Roman soldier needs to be fucked by as many women as I can round up to do that," she finished with a grin as the door closed on the three of us.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, let's call it girlfriend trouble. My cure, lots of good sex. So, if you wanna..."

"Well, as much as I want to feel that fat cock in me, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to cheat on my husband. I probably should go back up to my room," she said as she continued to button the dress.

"Your loss!" the genie said as she turned and pressed the button for the first floor. The car moved down the one floor and the doors opened again. "Come along Michael. We'll find you another hot sexy woman to plunge that tool into!"

The door closed on the pirate as the genie led me towards the ballroom again. "You know, I'm not at all sure how finding a bunch of women to screw is fixing my problem," I said as she took my hand and led me through the cluster of tables to the dance floor.

"You don't want your mood changed?"

"I'm not sure I want it that way."

"Really?" she asked, leading me around the perimeter of the floor, stopping near a planter and pointing up the row of planters by the dark windows. About three planters farther up the line, I could see the distinctive silver dress Crystal was wearing, bent at the waist, with a caveman pounding away in her pussy.

"Awwwww shit," I groaned, turning from where I was and walking back towards the tables. I found an empty one and dropped into a chair, feeling rather despondent.

"So, now what?"

"Go home?" I asked.

"I suppose that's one choice. There are others. Look out there."

"Where?"

"See that young lady in the school girl outfit?" the genie said, pointing out a young woman who was sorta dancing with two other women, the three of them chatting animatedly as they danced.

"Uh huh."

"I happen to know she wants to fuck you silly."

"How do you know that?"

"Girls talk," she whispered as she leaned down and kissed my cheek from behind. "Wait here," the genie said as she walked away from me and towards the young woman.

The outfit was closer to a fantasy school girl outfit than anything else. It consisted of a plaid micro, micro, micro skirt, maybe six inches long at best, riding low on her hips so that the crotch of her white panties showed easily under the hem. It was held up by a pair of tiny red suspenders that looped up over her shoulders, running over her plaid and white strapless bra. She also had on a collar with a tiny plaid tie that was only a few inches long, knee length white stockings with high black heels, and plaid bows in her long blonde hair. She and the genie chatted quietly for a few moments and then the two turned to walk towards me, the outfit looking even better the closer she got.

"Hi Michael," the school girl said sweetly as she stopped a few feet from me, her hands clasped in front of her. "Suzanne says you need a dance partner," she added, reaching for my hand. She smiled as she tugged on it. "Come on. Dance with us!"

I got up and agreed to be led out to the dance floor and her friends.

"Ladies, this is Michael," she said introducing me to the small group. They were all youngish, no older than thirties at most. One was tall and thin, with smaller looking breasts, dressed as a thirties flapper, only the dress was much more revealing than anything in that era. The dress, if you call it that consisted of a semi-see through bra with long strips of thin round cord extending down to the middle of her thighs, the array of cords taking the place of any real dress material but having the same general effect. Of course, every time she moved at all the curtain of cords around her body swayed and shifted, leaving gaps that showed her creamy white skin and a black thong panty to match the bra, under the sorta dress. She also had on thigh high black fishnet stockings held up by a lacy black garter belt that showed under the short bottom of the cord type dress. Her feathery headpiece was a headband, disappearing under her long brown hair and extending down as a mask over her eyes. All in all, an incredibly sexy looking young woman.

The second young woman was the Dorothy character I had seen earlier, still dressed in the same powder blue and white checkered outfit that left much of her body exposed except for her front and her firm looking ass cheeks.

The third, well, I would have recognized the third anywhere. I started to open my mouth to say hello to her, but she quickly held a finger to her lips, motioning me to apparently not reveal who she was. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Donna, dressed as a very sexy cavegirl, wearing a short animal print skirt and a top that left a lot of skin showing and the outline of her big tits well showcased.

"So, these are my friends, Tina," the young woman said, pointing to the flapper, "Donna and Kathy!" she said pointing then to who I had assumed was Donna and then the Dorothy character. "Suzanne said you needed some company and were up for...well almost anything."

"Wait, wait. Michael? That wouldn't be THE Michael, would it?" Kathy asked, her eyes quite large in surprise.

"What do you mean THE Michael?" I asked.

"You know. From the float trip? The Michael everyone was talking about that screwed on the hood of Mrs. Williams Mercedes?"

"Yep, he's that Michael," Donna offered as I blushed a little, hoping they didn't see it behind my helmet.

"Ohhhh this could be soooo much fun! All the kiddies are gone, all the old farts are gone to bed, that just leaves all of us hot sexy things looking for some fun, and a guy that's known for knowing exactly how to treat a young woman's body! I bet you can think of a thing or two to do with this costume to make the dancing even more fun," Kathy said, stepping to me and reaching for one of my hands. "These panties are suddenly getting quite warm. Why don't you see if you can take 'em off me?" she asked sweetly, pulling my hand down to her hip and sliding it up under the tiny overall skirt thing.

"You want me to take your panties off out here?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. Trust me, no one will mind a bit, especially not me!" she said with a sexy little grin. She stepped closer, her tits pressing to my chest as she lifted herself on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear. "And after you take them off, why don't you see if you can make that bulge sticking out from your uniform slide into one very wet and ready pussy!"

"Here?"

"Oh yeah!" she said as she stepped back and reached for my hand to push her panties down. The blue and white bikini panties slipped easily over her round butt and hips, sliding down her thighs as she wiggled her legs, allowing the material to slide all the way to her knees. They caught on the bows on her stockings, which she quickly fixed with a wiggle of her legs, and then stepped out of the panties, leaving them on the floor. "Mmmmmm, now I'm practically yours!" she said as she reached under my skirt and found my hard-on. She turned around and tried to coax me to slide my cock between her legs, backing up over it so she could rub her obviously wet pussy along my shaft.