All Comments on 'Life after Sylvia Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAabout 3 years ago

Christina would be emotional whiplash. Her demands are one sided and unreasonable. I actually thought he would have walked out of the room as she laid down the law. The search continues.

Sidney43Sidney43about 3 years ago

Back in chapter four, Christina mentioned that her boots were not waterproof. Walking in wet snow is tantamount to the same thing, just a little slower.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Hot episode! Too bad he couldn't have walked out on her in the midst of her diatribe but it wont be the first or last time a guy sucked it up for a hot roll in the hay with a smokin' bod and a twofer at that! Well played!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I must say this was kind of a bummer. I was ready for Mike and Christina to make a couple. I guess that he and Marge will have to continue their FWB. This is the second woman that he has liked a lot that either couldn't or wouldn't give up strange cock. I'm eager to see where this goes. Please understand that I'm not judging. Everyone has the right to live it as they see fit. I'm also a little pissed at Marge because she didn't give him a heads up about Christina and her favorite sport. That blindsided Mike...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF?!

Senior Trip or GTFO!!

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

This series is getting so close to being ridiculous... Does Micheal even know what a man-card is or is he such a pussy hound that he as no self-respect? Where is his EX, no calls, no checks - but they were HOT into sex every other night prior to the divorce? Like I said this story is getting way too bazaar going into weirdo fetish crap.

/

Time for Micheal to take charge and put down some playing rules. Be a man and lead. Go into hibernation since he is the stub of the local small town.

/

3*, Hooyah....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story of broken man

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying it but no idea where it's going to end other than none of the lead females are what he's looking for so I cannot see any being a long term partner.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

0-1 stars. That fell in the toilet quick. He needs to stay far away from the psycho daughter. Dump her and call her toxic.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord508 months ago

God, I hope he doesn't wind up with Christina. That felt more like hate sex, or at least like contempt for our MC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories