Life after Sylvia Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking a trip with the bosses daughter.
10.7k words
4.59
13.6k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

I didn't have any meetings or anything scheduled, so when Bob called me to his office it felt a little like getting called to the principal's office. Not that I thought I had done anything wrong, but fucking his wife could cause some friction, and not in a good way.

"Michael. How are you doing?" he asked jovially as I walked into his corner office.

"Quite well sir."

"Got anything on the docket you can't drop for a day or so?"

"Well, I've got a couple conference calls on Thursday to China, but other than that, no, I don't think so."

"Good, good." he said leaning back in his desk chair. "I'd like you to go out and talk to Ron Johnson out at FMC. You're working on the design for his system, aren't you?"

"In Philly? Yeah, that's one of my projects," I answered, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, Ron is a really good customer and he has some concerns. I'd feel better if we just went out and chatted with him for a while," my boss said, scratching his chin as he looked at me.

"Well, let me get some flight info and I'll see when he can meet with me," I said, starting to turn to leave. To say this was unusual would be an understatement. In my time with the company I'd never known any engineer to get sent out for a "chat".

"No need. I've already talked to him. The company jet is headed to New York. I'll just have Paul detour to Philly and drop you off. He can pick you back up tomorrow on his way back. Get a good hotel room for the night and put whatever you need on the expense account."

"Oh? Well, okay. Let me run home and pack a few things."

"No, no time. The plane leaves in half an hour. Get whatever you need there. I'm sure you can find a store to get a change of clothes and toiletries there."

I opened my mouth to stay something and closed it again. This was clearly an argument I wouldn't win no matter what I said. "Okay," I answered. "By the way, just where is the company plane?" I asked, not at all sure I knew even what airport I was headed to, though it couldn't be Lambert, not if it was leaving in half an hour. Lambert was easily two hours away.

"Oh sorry. Forgot you're still new to the area. It's up at National. Terry can give you directions," he said, referring to his secretary. "Better hop to it though. You only have twenty five minutes, and it's a twenty minute drive."

"Got it boss," I said, turning and walking quickly from his office. His secretary, Terry Jennings, I'd met her a number of times. She wasn't thin, in fact she was quite round, but she always seemed to select dresses to wear to work that flattered her figure and made her look quite nice, if not sexy. She probably weighed in the area of a hundred sixty or so pounds, but a good portion of that was in her massive chest, which I'd have guessed to be at least a triple D. As I walked toward her desk, she smiled pleasantly at me, and held out a sheet of paper that I saw had a Google map printed.

"Better hurry. Wouldn't want you to miss this flight!" she said with a grin."

"This flight? Is it something special?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, no. Just a plane ride," she grinned. "Better run now."

I grabbed my hat and coat and headed out the door. The drive to the airport was easy. Take the main highway going north out of town, twist and turn along the two lane highway until you come to a big flat spot in the hills with two long wide concrete strips. It was very easy to find. Finding the plane wasn't hard either. It looked to be the only aircraft anywhere near ready to fly, a slightly older Cessna Citation jet idling on the tarmac, its rotating beacon lights winking expectantly at me, practically saying...you're late, you're late, you're late! And I was too. The twenty minute drive was every bit of that and then some, with the somewhat slick early winter conditions.

I walked to the plane as the passenger compartment door opened and the small ladder was lowered by what I assumed was the pilot.

"Michael?" the pilot called over the sound of the idling jet engines.

"Yeah!" I shouted back.

"Welcome aboard. I'm Paul! The boss said you'd be here as fast as you could."

"Thanks!" I said as I stepped up into the cockpit and moved slightly towards the rear of the small plane. The plane was set up to seat six, four in pairs of seats facing each other with a little table between them and an aisle between them with a small cubicle astern of those seats, which I assumed was a toilet. Looking past the cubicle I could see an additional pair of seats that were set together in the narrowing tail space. There was only one passenger on the plane, and I was rather surprised to see her.

"Christina?" I asked as the door closed behind me and the sound of the engines was significantly muted.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" she asked as surprised as I was.

"Your dad is sending me to Philadelphia. He said the plane was going to New York, but didn't tell me what for."

"For me. Mom and dad loan me the plane when I go on buying trips or to shows."

"Sir, you better sit down. We're going to have to get going or I'll have to re-file my plan," the pilot said as he moved back to the cockpit. He stepped behind a heavy curtain, pulled it closed behind him, blocking us out from the flight deck area.

I sat down in a seat across from Christina and looked at her confused. "So if you're going to New York, what exactly is it you do?"

"This trip? I'm going to a show to look at some new spring fashions."

"In general, what do you do?" I asked even more curious.

"You mean for a living?"

"Yeah."

"I own a chain of high-end boutiques. We specialize in modern fashions for higher-end buyers."

"Higher-end? You mean richer?"

"You could say that," she said with a giggle. "I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate any of the price tags. I ensure that what I carry is relatively unique. It wouldn't do for a woman to spend five hundred on a dress and then find out that someone else is wearing the same dress to the same party."

"Yeah, that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?" I said with a chuckle as the plane started to taxi.

"So what about you? I'm surprised to see you here."

"Me too. I was working away at my desk and got called into your dad's office. Heck, I didn't even have time to run home and pack anything. It's just me and my coat."

"That is a bit unusual. Usually dad's pretty deliberate about anything he does."

"Well, this certainly felt a bit off the cuff, but then I don't know him like you do," I said as the plane picked up speed and launched itself into the air with a stomach sinking climb rate.

"Paul must be ticked. He usually doesn't pull a takeoff like that," she said as the climb settled to a more comfortable rate. "We were supposed to be gone quite a while ago."

"Guess I held you guys up," I agreed. "My bad?"

"He'll get over it. After all, this is what we pay him for."

"Yeah, there is that. So, changing the subject. I haven't heard anything from you since our hike. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just busy," she said with a non-committal shrug but a bit of a frown on her face.

"Soooo. I can tell there's more to it than that. You sure you don't wanna talk about it? It's gotta be at least two hours to Philly."

"Nothing to talk about," she said curtly.

"Okay. If you say so," I said as I unbuckled and moved to the other forward facing seat across the aisle from her so I could stretch my legs out farther. I looked out the window and watched the clouds go by, occasionally glancing over to look at Christina. She was dressed fashionably in a short length blue dress that molded to her figure snugly, but not obscenely so. Her nicely shaped breasts stood up in the dress, a significant amount of cleavage showing at the deep V of the front of the dress. She played idly with a lock of her brown hair where it touched her shoulder, looking mostly out the window, like I was, but also occasionally looking towards me.

"Okay. So I didn't call you back," she finally said abruptly.

"No, you didn't," I agreed.

"That isn't a crime, is it?"

"I don't think I said it was."

"But you expected me to."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Basically, I thought we had a good time and hit it off pretty well. I was kinda surprised when you left so abruptly."

"Yeah....well," she said with a shrug before going quiet again. It must have been almost ten minutes before she spoke again. "Terry thinks I'm crazy."

"Terry who?"

"Dad's secretary."

"Oh."

"You know he's fucking her, right?"

"I'd heard that rumor."

"Well, she wants to fuck you too."

"Oh? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, she's been listening to a couple of the girls at work. Mom says you've become a real topic."

"Oh joy," I said quietly.

"Gerry thinks I'm nuts too."

"Gerry?"

"Lingerie shop? I know you know her. She and Jennifer fucked your brains out in the dressing room."

"Ohhhhh. Yeah, her."

"Is there anything in a skirt you won't fuck?" she asked almost angrily.

"Uhhh. I don't know what to answer on that. Of course there's people I won't have sex with. Most of these, well, I didn't start 'em."

"Oh, I know," she said with a frown, turning back to the window.

"Hey Michael!?" the pilot called from the flight deck, pulling the curtain back to look down the aisle toward us.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Boss says your meeting is canceled. Wants me to re-route straight to New York. Said you can hang out with his daughter and come back tomorrow with her if you want."

"Okay. Got it. Thanks!" I called back.

"Should have figured," Christina said quietly.

"Figured what?"

"That this was a ploy by my parents to force me to spend time with you again."

"Yeah? I guess I didn't think of that."

"Oh yeah. My dad thinks I should be dating successful men instead of spending all my time running my business. Can't blame him. He wants grandchildren."

"Oh."

"Uh huh. Well. I guess you can hang out with me or hang at the hotel, not that you'll have all that much fun at a fashion show. I'm sure we can get you another room and you can hang out there if you want."

"I don't have anything planned. Might be interesting to see what you do."

"Really? You want to watch a bunch of women strutting around in sexy little dresses and lingerie? Come on. Why would a guy be at all interested in that?" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, well...."

"Don't think this will get you into my bed," she said sternly.

"No problems," I answered, shaking my own head at her reaction. "But just for the record? I didn't think that last time was all that bad."

"Well, it wasn't all that bad, no," she said, trying to suppress a grin. "You do have me there."

"No I had you there," I joked back, getting her to almost let that smile sneak out before she turned her head back to look out the window.

"I suppose, if you really want to, you can come hang out with me," she said after a while.

"Don't have to. I'm sure I can go buy a book or something to keep myself occupied," I answered back.

"That doesn't sound like much fun."

"Oh, it won't be so bad. I don't get to just relax too often."

"If that's what you want."

"I'm not saying it wouldn't be interesting to see what you do, but I also don't want to intrude."

"Well, I wouldn't mind too much if you came along, but you gotta change. As far as fashion goes, your current wardrobe is...well...disgraceful."

"Oh? This isn't fashionable?"

"Not even!" she said emphatically.

"Well, I guess I could get a different shirt or something."

"You don't have anything with you, do you? What were you planning on doing?"

"Your dad said to get what I needed when I got there. I was going to buy some clean underwear, a toothbrush and razor."

"Well, if we're gonna get you something to wear, it might as well be something nice. Daddy's gonna regret sending you along with me without you having anything to wear!" she muttered as she turned back to look out the window again.

Paul set the jet down glass smooth at MacArthur airport on Long Island. A light snow was blowing almost horizontal in the stiff winter breeze as we walked across the tarmac to the general aviation terminal. "Hate the snow!" Christina complained as I held the door open for her. We walked through the small terminal building and out the front to a waiting car. The driver opened the door and Christina stepped in, waiting for me to follow her. "Well, come on."

"Okay," I said as I lowered myself down into the spacious back seat of the Lincoln.

"Where to ma'am?" the driver asked as he slid into the front seat.

"Saks," she said simply.

"Yes ma'am," he said pleasantly before dropping the car in gear and accelerating away from the terminal. I'd seen traffic before, but this was...well, insane! I'd never seen so many cars trying to all get to the same place at the same time. To top it off, it was a sea of yellow. Yellow taxi cabs as far as the eye could see. I was simply amazed that we even made it at all, the big black Lincoln pulling to the curb in front of a large stone building with brass framed doors. I opened the car door and climbed out, holding a hand out for Christina, who slid across the seat behind me.

She led me quickly across the snow blown sidewalk and through the doors into the warmth. I pulled my coat open and followed her as she led me winding through a maze of aisles of women's clothes, shoes, handbags, undergarments, you name it. She finally arrived at an elevator, which took us to the third floor and the men's department.

"So, let's find you something nice," she said as she led me to a rack of suits. She pulled several from the rack, holding them in front of me until she chose a dark, nearly black suit. "Here try this on."

"Really? This isn't me!" I protested.

"Oh, of course it is," she said as she started walking away, leading me to a rack of dress shirts. She pulled a pale blue shirt from the rack and added it to the suit I now held. "Come along," she said, leading me towards the men's dressing room area. "Go. Put it on!" she said sternly pushing me into the dressing room area.

"Christina!"

"Look, if you're going to hang out with me, you need to look the part, not like some...backwoods hick!"

"Fine!" I answered with a sigh, turning to go put the suit on. The suit fit surprisingly well, only the length of the pants needing to be adjusted. By the time I'd come out she had three more shirts and half a dozen ties picked to go with the suit. The salesman marked the cuffs and I went back and changed out of it, the salesman scurrying away with it.

"Okay, now underwear."

"What about my underwear?"

"Those dreadful boxers you wear? Come on. We can do better than that for you."

"I happen to like my boxers," I said quietly as she led me to the men's underwear section and selected something called a 2(X)IST brand micro bikini brief. "Yes, these should be much better. Go put one of these on."

"Really?"

"You aren't bashful are you? If need be, I can get a room full of women for you to undress in front of."

"No, I'm not that bashful."

"Good! Now put these on!" she said as she pushed me towards the dressing room again. "And I want to see them on you!" she called as I walked into a dressing room and closed the door.

I frowned and stripped, pulling the spandex and nylon briefs on, the pocket shaped front cupping and holding me in place.

"Any time!" she called.

"You really want me to wear these?"

"I wouldn't have picked them if I didn't," she called back. "Unless you want me to come back there and look."

I opened the door and stepped out for her to see me, a large smile coming to her face. "Oh yeah, perfect!" she cooed as she walked back into the dressing area and right up to me, her hand reaching out and cupping me through the thin material and stroking me. "Yeah, those will do fine," she said with a grin. Holding her hand on my balls and moving her other to my chest she pushed me back into the dressing room, the door still standing open. "Yeah, these will do just fine," she said, sliding her hand up to the elastic waistband and then down again, sliding her hand inside the underwear, her palm and fingers against my bare cock. She stroked her hand up and down a few times, sliding her warm hand on my cock, making it quickly grow.

"Mmmmmm, I bet you're thinking about fucking me now, aren't you? Starting to wish you could just undo my dress and take me right here?" she whispered, her hand wrapping around my hardening shaft.

"The thought was starting to form," I agreed.

"Kinda like Gerry? Just fuck me silly in a dressing room?" she whispered again.

"Maybe."

"Not gonna happen," she said curtly, pulling her hand from my underwear, my hard-on sticking up so that only half of it was now contained in the tiny underwear. She reached for the boxers I had sitting on the chair and picked them up, stepping back to look at me. "Yeah, those are perfect! You won't need these anymore," she said turning on her heel and stepping out the door, leaving me standing there with my cock sticking up out of my briefs with nothing else but my socks on.

"But..."

"NO! Just simply NO!" she said, over her shoulder as she walked away. I closed the door of the booth and started dressing again. "Now, put these on," she said as she pulled the door open again with me half-dressed in the new suit pants held out for me. "I'll get you a belt."

"Really Christina. I don't..."

"Shush. I told you. Nice clothes or you can just go check into the hotel and stay there."

"Fine," I said in a little huff, taking the pants from her. I had to admit, the pants fit well, and I did look good in the suit, but it was way too formal for me, a point I didn't finally get her to agree to until after I had a pair of new shoes to go with the suit. By the time I was out of there, I had spent over twenty-five hundred dollars! The boss was going to be pissed.

Christina talked on the phone for a few moments and then headed to the elevator, with me wearing most of my new suit and carrying the rest of my purchases. We exited the store, climbed into the car, and were off again, this time, after fighting the traffic for nearly half an hour, pulled up in front an unassuming building in what she called the fashion district. It looked like any other building, store front windows and all. I looked up at the tall building as I got out of the car, not at all used to buildings this tall. Christina stepped past me and led the way into the building which looked more like an office building than anything else on the inside. She waited somewhat impatiently for the elevator and then stepped in. "We'll be late if you don't hurry it up a little. You act like you've never been in a tall building before."

"Hell, when I fly planes, I fly lower than the top of this building," I joked.

"I didn't know you flew."

"Yeah. Used to fly a lot, but it's hard to find a plane to get time on. I'd need a check ride now to renew my license."

"Hmmm, didn't know that," she said, raising her eyebrows. "Guess you still have a few surprises in you."

"Maybe so," I answered as we stepped out of the elevator car and walked to the only door that seemed to be on this floor.

"Christina!" a...well...gentleman, called as we walked into the large open front entrance to the office area. The walls, ceiling, furniture and even the tile floor were all white, making me feel almost like it was the front of a hospital.

"Robert!" she said, stepping to him and giving him a cursory hug. "This is Michael, he's with me today."

"Oh really? Nice," Robert said, stepping towards me and holding a hand out. I shook his hand which was like shaking soggy spaghetti it was so limp. "Boyfriend?"

"No, and NO. He is definitely not in your market," Christina said with a frown.

"Too bad," Robert said, stepping back. "I like the look. Rugged yet sophisticated. I like the cut of the suit too. That your work?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers