Life after Sylvia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Robert. It's Armani's work, but yes, I picked it."

"Ah well. Too bad one of us isn't getting lucky!" he said as he turned and walked towards another door in the almost stark white office.

"What did that mean?" I asked quietly as I walked next to Christina.

"It means that the suit I picked makes you look spectacular, even to someone of the same sex who likes the same sex, if you know what I mean."

"Oh... yeah. Queer as a three dollar bill."

"I'd prefer you didn't let him hear you say that," she said with a scowl. She continued walking down the corridor behind the door until it opened into a large open space, decorated in the same white, with a black stage running across the space. She walked directly to a row of chairs and settled in one facing the stage in the middle of the row. "Here Michael," she said, patting the seat next to her.

I stepped over and settled next to her as she requested.

"Okay Robert. What do we have today?"

"The best Christina, simply the best!" he said, clapping his hands.

I really didn't know what to expect, but what I saw was a lot more than I would have imagined. Several young women began walking across the stage one by one, modeling a variety of dresses, starting with elegant, clearly expensive gowns, and working down to much more revealing and sexy short dresses. The four models were as varied as the outfits, not all being the skinny little models seen on the Victoria's Secret show but ranging in body size from size two all the way up to probably a twelve. They varied also in other dimensions, some larger than other. One by one the four girls came out in turn, wearing one outfit.

The range of dresses began with elegant ball type dresses that one might be comfortable wearing to a presidential gala. Strapless, spaghetti strap, floor length mid-calf, pencil thin or flowing. In the first half hour we must have seen just about every possible combination. As the afternoon progressed the dresses changed to what Christina called evening semi-formal wear, and then cocktail dresses. The shorter skirts definitely appealed to me, but I had to admit that one of the middle sized models seemed to make the dresses look even better than the others.

When we got to the end of the cocktail dresses, I already had a hard-on from watching the short dresses saunter by on the sexy models and was glad that I didn't have to endure any more of that particular torture. I had no idea that we weren't done!

The first thin blonde model walked out in a tiny little leather corset, her modest chest poking over the top of the leather and her body completely nude aside from the corset. "Shit," I mumbled as I stared at her completely shaved mound and exposed pussy as she strutted along the stage as easily as if she were completely dressed. One after another they came out, modeling a variety of pieces of lingerie. After the first bustier, the items provided a bit more coverage, but all of it was still quite risqué. Not that I hadn't seen this kind of thing before, I mean the strip club left nothing to the imagination. But this was different. The sheer variety of incredibly sexy outfits had my cock rock hard for hours!

"Damn," I muttered as the large busted blonde that had worn the leather bustier came on stage wearing a teddy that cupped up under her breasts, but didn't cover as far as her nipples, and stopped just about at crotch height, her shaved mound and pussy lips completely exposed through a see-through lace panty, making her even more enticing than if she had been completely naked.

"You like that one huh?"

"Yeah! You'd look spectacular in it!" I said quietly, staring at the blonde as she looked back down at me with a little grin.

"I don't know about that. Besides, it really doesn't matter, it's way out of your price range."

"How much?"

"How much is that one Robert?" she asked.

Robert looked down the list where he had been making notes of how many of each of the items Christina had indicated she wanted. "Oh, that little bit is one eighty-five, your price honey." he answered.

"One eighty-five? Holy SHIT!" I exclaimed loudly.

"And that's before markup sweetie!" Christina answered with a slightly sarcastic smile. "Real silk is not cheap, and this is some of the finest the little wormies can make!"

"Good Lord," I groaned as the model, standing on the stage, smiled down at me, her eyes as much on my package as mine were on the way hers was displayed.

Robert shooed the little model off the way she came, and the show continued, the sexy little items getting down to panties and bras, sometimes worn in sets, sometimes alone, leaving most of the models bodies completely exposed, and my cock so hard in my pants that the tiny little bikini underwear she had me wearing couldn't contain me. I wondered briefly if all the models saw just how big the bulge in my new suit pants was.

"Well, I think that does it," Christina said as the last model climbed back on the stage and sauntered away in a tiny little see-through panty.

"It does...almost," Robert said, squinching up his nose. "I'll have that one little one delivered to your hotel. You staying in your usual?"

"Thank you Robert. I'm sure that Michael will enjoy that," Christina said with a smile. She turned to me, the smile still on her face. "Well, what do you think? Ready for a bite of dinner?"

"Sure," I said as I followed her and Robert towards the door. "I'd hate to see the price of some of that stuff, but a lot of it was pretty damn hot looking."

"Well, I'm glad you think so, because that's the bulk of my spring line. A few special designer dresses yet, but it's too early for those. This is just the mainline merchandize."

"Well, you're going to have some pretty sexy women in your dressing rooms then," I said with a chuckle.

"So I gathered," she said, stopping at the door and reaching out to cup my balls and still hard cock through my suit pants as I stopped next to her. "From the feel of this, I'd say I'm going to have a lot of satisfied husbands too."

"You will that," I agreed, quickly but gently pushing her hand away, Robert staring at my crotch and her hand with a little grin.

"Glad you could come. I hope it's been an enjoyable afternoon," Robert said to me, reaching his hand out to shake mine again. "And don't try to tell me he's not your boyfriend Christina. He's way too hot for you to even think about letting him get away. Especially with that," he said, grinning and motioning with his head towards my still bulging pants as I shook his limp hand.

"Thank you Robert. I'll be in touch," she said, leaving the statement alone. She leaned over, kissed him on the cheek and then turned and walked towards the door, leaving me to follow behind again.

We walked down the now dark streets for several blocks, doing out best to ignore the cold wind and lightly blowing snow, before Christina led me into a dimly lit Italian restaurant. The hostess seemed to know her on sight and quickly showed us to a quiet table in a back corner. Once seated, and with menus in hand, Christina finally spoke to me again. "Well, other than being turned on by it, what did you think of the show?"

"I was actually pretty surprised. I mean I just assumed that you looked through catalogs and such to pick what you're going to sell."

"Some do. Your big box stores and such. I work for a more personal touch in my boutiques. I want the customer to feel that the dress was chosen specifically for them, by hand. And that it's a special dress. Not one of a kind, but certainly one of a very few."

"I guess that extends to bedroom wear too?"

"Oh of course. I'm often selling to wives of powerful men. They want to make sure that their man has every reason to stay in her bed, rather than migrating to some other. To that end, many women look for just the right outfit, something special that they can wear for one special occasion and then more again later to keep him interested."

"Well, some of those were....spectacular. The array of ways they fasten and opened. Man, a guy would have a fantastic time undoing some of those to get to his wife."

"That's the idea. Surprisingly, you seemed most taken with one that was relatively easy to get off, or for that matter, exposed a lot even before it was off."

"Yeah, that particular one...well, it just was... perfect for you," I said quietly.

"Maybe someday you'll see me in one," she said, picking up the glass of water and taking a drink, a little smile on her lips.

The waitress came and our conversation changed from the more personal one to a businesslike tone to order, which unfortunately persisted through the rest of dinner. She was completely quiet on the ride from the restaurant to the hotel she had reservations at. "Come on. I have a suite. You can stay with me," she said as she slipped out of the car.

"Oh?"

"I don't want you to get the idea that I'm inviting you into my bed," she said over her shoulder as she led the way into the hotel. She walked to the counter, checked in and took her small suitcase from the driver, along with the bag from the store that held my other clothes and purchases. She led the way to the elevator and stepped in, waiting for me.

"So?"

"So. Like I said. This isn't an invitation to sleep with me. Simply to share my room. It has two beds."

"Alright," I answered, still not sure what to make of her. Part of me liked her and another part was constantly frustrated by her seemingly random swings in mood.

We exited the elevator and walked down the hall to her room. She slid the card into the lock and pushed the door open, walking in and leaving me to close the door behind me.

"I'm ready for a shower," she said, tossing her bag on one bed and then pulling her coat off. She tossed the coat on the bed, reached down to take her shoes off and then started walking to the bathroom, unzipping her dress on the way. She let the dress slide down and stepped out of it, leaving me looking at her nearly bare ass, covered only in a very tiny pair of bikini panties, panty hose and a small bra strap. She stepped around the corner into the bathroom, no longer in sight, but didn't close the door. In a few moments the bra, pantyhose and then panties flew out before the door closed.

"Hell, I don't know if that was an invitation or what?" I asked myself as I started peeling the new suit off. I hung the pants, shirt and coat on hangers in the closet and then walked back to the bed to take off my socks and underwear. I had just decided to join her in the shower and was headed to the bathroom when there was a knock on the door.

I shifted my path and ended up looking out the little peephole in the door when there was a second knock on the door. To my utter surprise, it was the blonde model that had been wearing the outfit I was taken with at the show.

I opened the door, standing behind it so she couldn't see I was naked, asked what she wanted.

"Robert said he wanted me to deliver something to you," she said sweetly, dressed in a long heavy coat buttoned almost to her neck, a pair of white heels on her slender legs and a bag in her hand.

"Um. Sure," I said holding out my hand.

Instead of giving me the bag like I expected, she smiled at me and walked into the room past me. She walked to the bed, set the bag down and still, facing me, unbuttoned her coat. I stood there, the door still open as she dropped the coat, leaving her standing in the tiny pale blue silk outfit she had on at the show. "So, are you going to close the door?" she said as she turned to face me, her full round tits cupped by the silk material, her pink areola and engorged nipples poking over the top.

"Ummmm," I said as she walked towards me, putting a hand on the door and pushing it closed.

"You seemed very taken with so many of our outfits, I thought that maybe I'd just give you a private showing of this one," she whispered, wrinkling her nose slightly as she grinned at me. "Robert said you weren't...in a relationship with the woman you were there with....sooooo," she said as she lifted herself on her toes to lift her face towards mine, her arms reaching up to circle my neck, her hard nipples poking into my chest. She pressed her lips to mine, her tongue teasing my lips, coaxing me to open my mouth. "Mmmmmmm yessssss," she said, grinding her pelvis against my hardening cock, her lips sucking and playing with mine.

"Um. I really don't think...." I said between kisses, my hands on her hips trying to gently push her back from me.

"Oh but I do. I watched how big and hard you got. I wanted to climb right on your lap and pull it out and ride it right there."

"Ohhhhhhhh damn," I groaned as one of her hands slipped down between us and grasped my cock, squeezing it gently and then slowly stroking up and down my shaft an inch or so.

"I agree. If you want you can undress me. Even better, just leave it on and fuck me. Just take the panties off and stick this big fat cock into me," she moaned softly.

"Oh so tempting," I groaned as her hand slid up over my engorged and excited head.

"Then do it. Just take me. Pull my panties off and push this into me. I've been wet all afternoon looking at your cock, strutting out there half naked just wishing you'd take me right there. Ohhhhh damn yessssss!" she moaned as my hand slipped from her hip down between her legs, my fingers pressing against her full round lips through the sheer wet silk.

"Why don't you Michael?" I heard from behind me.

"Huh!?" I said in surprise, twisting us enough to see Christina standing behind me, wrapped in a towel.

"I asked why you don't take her. I mean she clearly wants it. You clearly want her. So why don't you take her?"

"Uh, well for one thing..."

"For one thing this is my room and not yours? Or you were hoping to see me in something like that? Or you were just plain hoping to fuck my brains out?"

"Uh...Well..." I stumbled.

"UH huh. I thought as much. Any and all of the above. But it would seem that if that's your idea, your hand is on the wrong pussy!" she said with a smirk, turning and walking down the tiny hallway between the room door, bathroom door and main room of the suite.

"Um..." I said pulling my hand from between the young woman's legs. "Hell I don't even know your name."

"Maria," she whispered. "And I'm still game," she said, wrapping a second hand around my cock as if it was going to be taken away.

"I don't know that this is a good idea," I told her quietly.

"So you wanna have her? What about me? It was my body you were lusting for this afternoon, not hers. Admit it. You want me. You wanna take this off of me and lay me on the bed and drive this huge fat cock into me. You wanna plunge into me until I come around you and you come in me!"

"Maria," I started to say.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered, lifting a finger to my lips and pressing it across them. "Don't say anything else," she whispered, leaning her face to mine and pressing her lips to mine again in place of her finger. She sucked my lower lip with hers, slowly pulling it, while pushing my cock down toward her pussy. "Fuck me," she moaned as she pushed my cock down between her legs, closing her thighs around my hardness.

"Yes Michael! Fuck her," Christina said, stepping back into the short hallway again. She stepped to the two of us, took each of us by an arm, and gently tugged us apart, drawing us both with her as she stepped slowly backwards. "You want to, don't you? Don't you wanna fuck her? Sweet young woman? Maybe, what, twenty-five?" she asked, looking at Maria.

"Twenty-seven," she answered a bit defiantly.

"Ohhh a feisty one!" Christina said with a laugh. "Just chill honey. I don't plan on stealing your hot cock. In fact, I'm gonna help you get it!"

"Christina?" I asked in confusion as she pulled us to the bed, letting go of our arms and moving her hands to the towel around her body. With a small tug she pulled the towel loose, the fluffy white material pooling around her feet, leaving her completely naked. She crawled up-on the bed, moving until she was almost to the headboard and rolled herself over onto her back. Propped up on the pillows, she spread her legs wide, planting her feet on the bedspread and pushing her knees wide apart. I stared at her spread pussy, her fingers now teasing between the flowery inner lips, slowly stroking up and down.

"Come on Maria. Come up here and lick my pussy while Michael fucks your hot little cunt. That is what you want, isn't it? His cock buried deep in your hot little pussy, pounding in and out of you?"

Maria looked at Christina and then back at me. "Fuck yeah. Come on lover boy! You heard your girlfriend. Fuck me!" she said, pushing the panties down over her hips and then climbing on the bed. She crawled up the bed and lowered her face between Christina's legs, holding herself up on her elbows and knees. She pushed her ass in the air in obvious invitation.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah!" Christina moaned as Maria licked up her pussy and across her clit. "Ohhhhhhh my God yes. Time for you to keep up your end Michael. Fuck this little bitch's cunt!"

"Shit, I'm confused," I said, looking down at the sexy young woman on the bed with her head between Christina's legs.

"What's to be confused about lover? I like the feel of a woman's tongue on my pussy before I put a cock in it," she moaned. "Now fuck her so you can fuck me too!"

I looked down again and crawled on my knees onto the bed and to Maria's ass. It only took me a moment to get my cock lined up at her definitely wet pussy, rubbing my head up and down between her lips before settling my head into the entrance to her tunnel. I pushed, feeling the pressure build on my head until my mushroom pushed her far enough open to allow my fat shaft inside. "Ohhhh," I groaned involuntarily as her tight pussy enveloped the first few inches of my cock. I started pushing my cock in and out of Maria, working myself deeper and deeper into her. She arched her back, pushing her ass at me even more as I went deeper and deeper into her, finally banging my engorged head against the end of her tight tunnel.

I held her hips like a handle, driving in and out of Maria while Christina grabbed her own tits and started squeezing them and pulling and pinching her nipples. "That's it you little cunt! Suck my pussy! Stick that little tongue deep into my pussy! Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. There. That's it. Right there!" Christina moaned as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhh fuck yes!"

I continued to pound into Maria, her body starting to twitch and shudder. I couldn't hear Maria clearly, but there was no doubt in my mind that she was coming equally hard. Her pussy was clenching and spasming around my shaft as I pumped in and out of her, moments from my own release.

In and out I stroked, the familiar tingle growing by the second as it radiated through my body. "Ohhh fuck," I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming my cock into her and sending the first huge gush of cum into her pussy. Over and over my body jerked, pumping shot after shot of cum that had pent up all afternoon into her.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Maria cried loudly as she pulled her face out of Christina's crotch, Maria's whole body shuddering on the bed, her hand clenching two wads of the bedspread.

I stayed on my knees behind her, my cock twitching irregularly inside Maria as she lay below me, gasping for air. "Oh God damn. Ohhhhhh fucking God damn," she moaned quietly between breaths.

"Sounds like you enjoyed it," Christina said to Maria as she lay on the bed, her legs still spread around Maria's head.

"Oh shit," Maria panted. "Understatement."

"Michael? Was she worth it?" Christina asked, looking at me from where she was reclined against the headboard, her hands gently massaging her own breasts.

"Worth it? How so?"