Life after Sylvia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

"She cost you a hundred eighty-five dollars."

"Huh?"

"The negligee. You don't think I'd wear it now, do you? This one's on you sweetie," she said with a laugh.

"Well, guess you just got a very expensive nightgown," I said to Maria, not at all sure what I'd do with a slightly used negligée. I sure as hell couldn't give it to Crystal or Donna.

"Oooooo sweet!" she said with a giggle. "That entitles you to all you want tonight."

"Next one's mine honey!" Christina said curtly. "You get to get him all nice and hard again. But then he's gonna fuck my pussy until I cream all over him."

"Suck him till he's hard? My pleasure!" she said pushing back against me with her ass until I moved back. She rolled over on the bed, laying down across it, her head under my crotch. She reached for my cock and pulled me down towards her. I leaned over, more in my hands and knees than anything else, my face now between Christina's legs, the scent of her recent climax still strong as Maria closed her lips around my shrinking cock.

She enveloped my cock with her hot mouth, sucking and licking our combined juices from me as if it were a tasty treat. She moaned softly as she licked and sucked, the vibration teasing my cock. Christina sat near my head, her legs spread, a finger teasing into and around her pussy, collecting her juices and playfully wiping her wet finger over my lips, teasing me to suck it.

"How about it lover boy? You wanna fuck me?" You wanna push your fat cock into my hot wet pussy? Mmmmmm I know you do. I know you wanna fuck me again. You wanted to fuck me earlier today too, didn't you? I bet if I'd have let you, you'd have fucked me on the airplane, wouldn't you? Just undressed me and fucked me right there on the plane, wouldn't you? Well, you're gonna get your wish."

"I think he's ready," Maria cooed. "He's so nice and hard and big. God I wouldn't mind having this one in me again."

"Mmmmmm. Maybe later!" Christina said reaching for me. She pulled me up towards her as she pushed her feet out, spreading her legs wider. "Okay stud. You wanna fuck, now's your turn. Fuck my hot little cunt. It's all warmed up, just the way you like it. So fuck me until I come all over you." I wasn't sure I'd ever been with anyone that demanded me to fuck her, but that was essentially what she was doing. I looked at her a little curiously, not moving up her body any further. "That is what you want isn't it? To fuck me like a little slut?"

"What the hell?"

"What's wrong? Isn't this what you expected? A little lesbian action and then a hot fuck? Come on. Someone that's comfortable stripping and fucking in front of dozens of women isn't a little bashful about fucking me here, is he? Or can't you fuck without an audience?" she said snarkily.

"What? Audience?"

"With the curtains open, I'm sure someone out there is watching. Come on. Fuck me. You know you want to! You know, the curtains are open. Anyone could be watching in."

"God, take your clothes off in front of a bunch of women one time and you're marked for life," I said.

"That isn't exactly how I heard it. I heard you undressed and fucked a woman on stage, and then danced around the room, letting anyone who wanted to, to play with your cock, even fucking a couple of them. That is what happened, isn't it? Didn't you fuck my mother there too? Or was that just a dozen or so different times? And now you're bashful about preforming in front of an open window? Really?"

"What the hell?" I asked again, pushing myself back, out of reach of both women.

Christina rolled off the bed and walked over to the window. She stood in front of it, letting whoever might have been watching, have a good long look at her nude form before closing the curtains and coming back to the bed.

"So, now you know why my father wanted you to come. He's hoping that you'll make an honest woman out of me."

"What? Make you stop having sex in front of open windows?" I asked a bit confused.

"Oh sweetie. That isn't it at all. He could care less who I fucked in front of. It's who I fuck that he wants to change. I love being a third in a couple. Two women having fun with one guy. I love being fucked while I'm tasting another woman's pussy and I love having another woman fuck me with her tongue. I'm sure he's hoping that your cock will entice me away from, what he considered, playthings, and into a relationship that will give them grandchildren."

"So he thinks you're a lesbian and that somehow I'll change that?"

"In part. But I'm not that. I love a good cock. I just like a woman's touch too. I like licking a pussy and tasting the cum leaking from her while his cock pounds my pussy. Usually it's a married couple. Less drama that way. I can let the husband fuck me to his heart's content, while I play with his wife's pussy, without having to worry about complications."

"Complications. Like romantic inclinations?"

"Like romantic inclinations," she agreed with a nod.

"Ohhhh I get it," I nodded gently. "But today wasn't a married couple, was it? When you told Robert to send it over, you weren't talking about the lingerie, you were talking about the model, weren't you?"

"A little slow on the uptake, but yeah you got the idea," she nodded. "You didn't mind too much, did you Maria?"

"Uh uh. He has a nice cock. A lot bigger than the last guy we shared."

"So you two have done this before?"

"Uh huh. If a married couple isn't available I'm not against finding a couple. One time I even got Paul in my bed, not that his wife cared too much for it."

"Good Lord," I groaned. "Yeah now I understand a lot more."

"Good. Now, the three of us are sharing the bed, so honey, you get to be a man sandwich for the night. Feel free to touch, lick, suck, fuck or anything else you want until tomorrow morning," she said as Maria climbed off the bed, stripped the silk nightie off and walked to the light switch, flicking it off and plunging us into darkness.

Sleeping was anything but sound. The noise of the city being only part of the problem, Christina being the other. As tired as I was, I wondered where she got the energy to continue with sex for several hours. She'd rest a little while and then be up again, sucking on me to get me hard so she could straddle me, riding my cock until she came, one, two or even three times, typically followed by Maria riding me until I came, and Christina was able to lick my load from Maria. When she finally decided to call it enough it was at least three in the morning and I was exhausted. I finally fell asleep spooned up to Christina with Maria spooned against me.

It was past nine when I woke up alone in the room. I could hear the shower running, but just didn't have the energy to get up and join the ladies in the shower. I decided to just let them play and lay in bed a little longer. To my surprise Maria came out of the bathroom alone, turning the light off behind her.

"Well, finally woke up, huh?" she asked, tossing the towel aside and climbing onto the bed naked, crawling across the bed until she was straddling me on all fours. She lowered her face to mine and gently kissed my lips. "Guess she kinda wore you out last night."

"Yeah," I agreed, reaching up to gently stroke her sides from the curve of her hips to the sides of her sexy breasts.

"You're interested in more sex right now, are you?"

"I doubt I could get it up if I had to."

"Oh, I'd bet I could get you up, if you think that's the problem. No, she seems to have a rather insatiable appetite. She pretty much goes until she has either you or her rubbed raw."

"Well, I do feel a bit tender," I admitted with a chuckle.

"Just a bit? I'd think a lot more than a bit. Too bad too. I was kinda hoping we'd get another round yet."

"Wish we could."

"Maybe you'll make the trip again some time? I know I wouldn't mind."

"Hard to say, but it has been interesting."

"For me too," she said, leaning down for another soft kiss. Then she pushed herself up and climbed off the bed. She slipped on a spandex top, yoga pants that she pulled from her coat pocket, her high heels and then pulled on the coat she arrived in. The last thing she did was pick up the light blue nightie. "You're sure about this?" she asked, holding the negligee out.

"Yeah. Consider it a thank you for a most interesting night." I answered before she blew me one final kiss before heading out the door.

I flopped back down on the bed, wondering if I was going to have to find some other way home. With a sigh I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. The hot spray of the shower felt good against my tired body, but after something more than ten minutes I decided it was time to climb out. I turned off the water, dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out to the main room.

Underwear wasn't a problem, but beyond that, I was at a loss as to what to wear. It seemed that my new suit, as well as the remainder of my clothes I wore the day before were gone. My keys, wallet and various odds and ends from my pockets were on the table by the TV, but unless I planned on heading home in my underwear, I had a problem.

I was still sitting on the end of the bed pondering my situation when the door opened and Christina walked in, several bags in her hands and a small suitcase.

"Well, awake now? Good," she said brightly as she let the door close behind her.

"Yeah, awake, showered...but not exactly dressed."

"Here," she said, tossing me the bags she was holding. "Since you didn't enjoy my suit choice, I decided to get you something more your style." I reached into one shopping bag and pulled out a pair of western jeans and a long sleeved western shirt. The second bag contained what's commonly called a "duster" or "Saddle coat". A knee length button down coat with a long split up the back that goes almost up to the wearers rear end, intended to let the coat spread down both sides of the horse and protect the wearer from rain and snow down to his or her knees. The final bag contained a pair of high-end western boots, complete with the famous pointed toes. "That should suit you more," she said, standing and waiting for my reaction.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you!" I answered her, bringing a smile to her face.

"You like?"

"Yeah. I do," I said as I stood up and pulled the pants on, waiting to strip the tags off until after I made sure they fit, which they did perfectly. The shirt as well, fit as if it had been tailored, but I knew it couldn't have been. Either way, I looked pretty darn good in the mirror once I had the new clothes on.

"Okay, come on then. Grab your coat. We'll get breakfast on the way to the airport."

"Um, yeah sure. By the way. Maria said goodbye."

"I know. I talked to her on the phone," she said dismissively.

I shrugged, picked up the coat and followed her out of the room. We rode down the elevator in silence and then exited out the front to the waiting car, the driver opening the door so we could slide into the back. "Here. You need this too," she said, handing over a brand new Stetson that was laying on the back seat. "Have to complete the wardrobe!"

"It's...Nice," I answered, pulling it onto my head. I wasn't exactly a cowboy hat person. In fact, the hat I most generally wore was a leather Aussie hat. Kind of a floppy leather cowboy hat, instead of the rigid pressed felt of a Stetson. I had no doubt that I looked the part with the Stetson on though, so I kept my mouth closed and accepted the gift.

We stopped at a small restaurant, had a quick brunch, given it was past ten already, and then headed to the airport where Paul had the jet waiting. We were onboard and in the air surprisingly quickly, winging our way back home.

"So," Christina said quietly. "Come back here and sit with me," she said, getting up and walking to the back of the plane where the two seats were set next to each other. She sat in one and waited for me to take the other before lifting the arm rests between the seats and curling her legs up under herself to snuggle against me. "So. Tell me Michael. How did you enjoy your trip?"

"I'd have to say, it was an experience."

"My father would prefer that I settle down with an eligible single man, or at least try it again. He's done his level best to encourage that. I'm quite sure that if you said this wasn't for you, he'd understand. I of course would as well. But truth be told. I'm not all that interested in setting down with one man right now. After dealing with my former husband, I don't want that kind of pressure in my life. If I did, you'd make a good candidate. Not too many men have been able to keep up with me even for one night."

"I have to say, you were a handful."

"And you were a pussy full! God it was good fucking you over and over. To be frank, my pussy still feels rubbed raw. I honestly don't know how you kept it up for so long."

"Good stimulation?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Flatterer. No seriously. I like my life this way. I like playing with couples. I like feeling the touch of a woman as well as a man. My husband seemed to be more interested in fucking the other woman than me, and that isn't what I wanted. I wanted to be his number one. Unfortunately, that isn't how it turned out. I'm not against being with a man on a regular basis, but I'm not all that sure I can or want to stop what I'm doing with others. I'm particular about who I fuck and suck. I don't just run out and let any woman between my legs, or guy for that matter. You play the field. I understand that. I can tell you're looking for something. I don't know what, but something. I'm not sure if you even know what it is. But if you were going to be with me, you'd have to stop fucking all the ladies you've been poking that into and limiting it to people that I want to have sex with too. No. don't say anything. I said if, but I really don't think that's what you're looking for. I think you're looking for one. Just one. But it has to be the right one and it has to come with the one thing I'm trying to avoid. In the mean time you're going to fuck anything you can, just to prove to yourself that you're NOT looking for that perfect one."

"I don't know about that."

"Oh I do. You had such a hard-on at Robert's that I thought it was going to bust out of your pants. If you could have, you'd have fucked all four of them, wouldn't you?"

"I suppose if the opportunity presented itself, I'd have tried," I agreed. "They all did look nice."

"Of course they did. They're paid to look nice. Angelina, the brunette with the big bust, she's married. I've hooked up with her and her husband a couple times. He seems to enjoy the change of pace, fucking two women at once."

"Not surprised. It's a guy thing."

"Well, he doesn't have the cock you have. Which brings me to the other hang up I have. I'm not sure I can deal with a long term relationship where my primary partner is fucking my mother."

"Oh."

"And don't get me wrong. She'd stop in a hot second if she knew it bothered me, but I don't plan on telling her. No point in depriving her of her greatest fun."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh sweetie. When daddy's not around, you should hear the things she says about you in bed. Between your tongue and your cock, you've given her a lifetime's worth of orgasms in just a few months. She can't wait to find an excuse to stop by your house for some sex."

"I thought she had a lot of sex going on."

"Not hardly. Daddy plays with his secretary and as much as mama talks the talk, she doesn't do the pole any longer. Oh daddy gave her permission to fuck anything she wants that walks in the door, his way of keeping her from hunting down hot men on the street. The reality is that she doesn't have near as much sex as you'd think. I think she got more at the last party than she'd gotten in months, besides you that is."

"I thought she played a pretty wide field."

"Not really. It's mostly talk. She misses her stripping. I think that's why she bought the club. I wouldn't be surprised to see her on the pole some night," she said with a soft laugh.

"I had no idea."

"She didn't want you to. It was more fun for her for you to think you were just one more dick to toy with instead of something much, much, much more important," Christina chuckled. "So, tell my father the truth. It was fun, but you aren't that into me and that isn't your lifestyle."

"So you determine that I'm not that into you? Or do I?"

She looked at me for several seconds. "Okay. Tell me that you'll quit your job and come with me to Paris next week!"

"Why would I have to quit?"

"I travel a lot. And I do mean a lot. The industry requires that I'm bouncing around the country, to my stores, to suppliers, to shows like the one yesterday. If you're going to be my man, I'd expect you to be with me. But that isn't you. You enjoy working, you enjoy the challenge, you wouldn't be happy sitting around alone, waiting for me to come back, knowing that while I was gone I could be fucking some other guy's balls off. Would you?"

"No, I wouldn't," I answered honestly.

"Like I said. Just not that into me," she said softly, lowering her head onto my shoulder. "Though I have to admit. You're one hell of a good lover and one comfortable man to be with," she whispered before reaching over and hitting a release on my seat to let the back lay down until the chair was flat. She did the same to hers, making the seats into a small bed. She curled up against me, resting her head on my shoulder and was soon fast asleep.


m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers