Life after Sylvia Ch. 07

Story Info
Thanksgiving with Christina and a surprise request.
10.3k words
4.73
11.2k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers

Robert was of course disappointed to hear how things had gone with their daughter, though Marge wasn't surprised it ended as it did. I could tell that she still wasn't completely giving up on the possibility though. I, on the other hand, wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship that was as screwed up as what I had with Crystal. If I was going to allow myself into something like that, it would be with Crystal. At least I had strong feelings for her. With Christina it was only a mild attraction, and I wasn't even sure how much of that was just lustful attraction.

Days slipped by, and I stayed busy. Working in the evenings on the bathroom took most of my time, with Donna spending most evenings and quite a few nights with me. She seemed to enjoy watching me work and of course, cleaning me up after. I'd finally gotten her to agree to stop trying to have sex with me at work since she had pretty much free reign on it outside of work. I cared a lot for her, not nearly as much as I did Sylvia, but still, those emotional ties seemed to be growing stronger all the time. But then I think that was her plan. Be around me so much that I became comfortable with her.

Crystal had stopped by one evening before Thanksgiving. She'd just finished at work having done her show, and wanted to have sex. It was maybe the hardest thing I'd ever done, but I asked that she not do so anymore. It was just too difficult to have her come over for sex and then leave again, knowing that she'd been pawed by guys and would be again. She was crying when she left, but with the last kiss she gave me, maybe the last one she ever would, she whispered that she understood and didn't blame me. Somehow it didn't help all that much as I watched her drive away for the last time.

I was burying myself in my work as much as I could I'd even pushed Donna away to some extent, not that she didn't continue to come by very frequently, most times spending the night as well. She was actually there, sitting on a little stool, watching me working on the plumbing when Marge walked in. As usual, Marge let herself in and found us up in the bathroom. She didn't look at all like she normally did when she came by for fun, wearing a long coat that was buttoned nearly all the way up.

"Hey Marge! What's up?" I asked as I wiped my hands on a rag, having just finished the last of the plumbing inside the wall.

"I was wondering if you'd have time tonight to help me out with something."

"I suppose so. What is it?"

"Oh. Just something. Donna dear, can we have a word, outside?"

"Sure," Donna answered, shrugging at the unusual request. They walked into the bedroom as I stood and watched them, Marge telling her something and then some whispering going on between them. Donna smiled broadly and clearly liked whatever Marge was telling her. "Oh, you're gonna love this," Donna said as she came in and took my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom. I'd kind of expected to end up in the guest room, but instead Donna got us both coats and we followed Marge out to her car. Donna climbed into the back seat, giving me the front passenger seat.

"So. Where are we headed?" I asked Marge as we pulled out of my driveway.

"The lingerie shop," she answered, looking over at me with a grin. "You remember Gerry, don't you? Redhead?" she added when I looked questioningly at her.

"Oh yeah. Red hair, big tits. Yeah, I remember."

"Well, how do you feel about making a fantasy come true for her?"

"I'm fine with that, as long as it doesn't include me getting tied up someplace."

Marge laughed. "No. Not this trip at least. No, on this trip you're going to help make a couple women's fantasies come true, all at the same time."

"Oh? How am I going to do that?"

"You'll see," she answered with a grin. "By the way, you're welcome to unbutton my coat and see what I'm wearing under it."

"Can I guess?"

"You can, but I'd rather you find out in person," she said as we drove through the now dark evening.

I twisted in my seat and unbuttoned her coat, exposing her completely naked body. The only thing she had on besides the coat was her high heels. She reached into her coat pocket and pulled a little device that looked like a small garage door opener remote and handed it to me.

"What's this?"

"Oh. Just a new toy I bought. I thought you might like to play with it."

"Play with it?" I asked as I pushed one of the buttons.

"OOOOOOOOH!" Marge quickly cried. "Oh yeah. That's high!" I heard a faint humming sound and quickly realized that the remote was for a vibrator that was apparently inside her pussy. I pressed a different button and got a more relaxed sigh from her. "Much better."

"So? Want a little teasing?"

"I always love your teasing, but given tonight, I thought I might want a little extra warming up."

"Why would you need that? I always get you off well, right?"

"You do. But tonight I'm going to ask you to get three of us...oh sorry, four of us off before you unload. So I thought it might be nice to have a little head start, for your sake."

"Alright. If you say so. So just what am I going to be doing?" I asked as I reached over and began to tease one of her nipples while she drove.

"You'll see." Was all she would say. It was after eight when we pulled into the parking lot of the little lingerie shop we'd visited, what felt like a year ago. Marge got out, slipping her coat off and leaving it in the car. I climbed out and held the seat forward for Donna, who climbed out every bit as naked as Marge, apparently having taken her clothes off in the back when I wasn't paying attention. She looped her arm in mine and drew me along to the front door which Marge was holding open. "You go pick what you want to wear," Marge said to Donna as she closed and locked the door behind us. "And Michael, you come with me."

"Sure," I answered, still not sure what she had in mind. She walked me down the aisle next to the big glass window where I seemed to remember seeing a series of manikins all dressed up in various pieces of lingerie. Jennifer was standing half way down the aisle, grinning from ear to ear, Gerry, looking considerably more nervous, both of them already completely naked except for high heels.

"He said yes?" Jennifer asked quickly.

"Yes to making the fantasy happen, but I haven't told him exactly what we're expecting of him yet."

"Then let me tell it," Jennifer said, stepping towards me and wrapping her arms around me and pulling our bodies together. "So we had this wild idea. We've all tried stripping at the club now and thought, what if it weren't someplace where the guys were expecting naked women. But it had to be someplace we wouldn't get arrested of course. So we had this wild idea. What if we pretended to be manikins and you dressed us up, right there, in the window?"

"You want me to dress you in the window?"

"Not just dress us, but dress us in sexy lingerie. And the whole time, we'll all be standing there, perfectly still in whatever position you put us in. And whoever happens to come along will be able to see us."

"Well. That is an interesting idea."

"We thought so. We only want one extra special thing from you. We want you to make us climax before you're done. When you dress us, we want you to play with us until we come, preferably on your cock."

"Wow. That is some request," I answered. "Right there in the window?"

"So will you?" she asked eagerly.

I looked at the three of them and then Donna walking down the aisle with a hanger in her hand. "You good with this?" I asked Donna as she walked up to us.

"Me? Hell yeah." She grinned. "Always up for something new."

"Well. If that's what you want, why the hell not?" I answered. "Go ahead and get in the window. Who do you want me to start with?"

Gerry grinned at me. "We can't tell you. We're just manikins. You'll have to decide. Oh. We picked our outfits, there're here on the floor."

I nodded and saw that there was a pile of lingerie at each of their feet as they stood in the store window now, the light from the store and window spot lights illuminating their naked bodies for anyone to see. I stepped over to Gerry and turned her to face the street and then stepped in front of her, sliding my hands up her body to reach her tits. I cupped each big tit and rubbed my thumbs across her nipples, making her areola pucker around each pink protrusion. I slid one hand down her body and stroked my fingers between her legs. "Didn't you have hair down here?" I asked.

"Have you ever seen a manikin with pubic hair?" she asked quietly, taking in a little gasp as my finger pressed between her wet lips and slid across her clit. I looked around, and sure enough, except for Donna, all of them were shaved clean.

"This could be interesting," I answered her as I squeezed her breast. With a grin I turned her around, putting her back to the glass, and then bent her over so her ass and pussy were pressing against the glass, her tits hanging down below her chest. "Now. Let's see what we have to put on you?" I said as I bent over and pulled the lingerie apart. She had a very sheer bra and panty set with a split crotch panty. Definitely designed for fun. I slipped the bra on her arms, one at a time, and then pulled it up against her tits, leaving her still bent over with her ass against the glass. I reached under her chest and gently cupped both tits with the sheer fabric and then coaxed the strap up around her body. I paused for a minute, looking around to see who might be looking, and was almost disappointed to not see anyone. I quickly unzipped my pants and fished my hard dick out, intentionally stuffing it in her face. I hooked the little fasteners on the strap and reached under her to grab both tits again, squeezing them as I let my dick rub around her face. I straightened her up and turned her around, turning her head and leaning her chest against the glass, her tits pressing against the cold smooth surface. I moved her feet to slip the panty on, sliding it up her legs, but leaving it around her thighs. I stood her back up and pulled her gently back towards me, bending her over so her tits once again hung down, straining against the see-through material.

I stood behind her, rubbing my hand up and down her ass before sliding it between her legs. I stroked my fingers between her seriously wet lips finding her clit and gently stroking it with the tips of my fingers.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly, trying not to move as I worked my fingers along her slit several times, stroking her clit, before pushing them deep into her pussy. I stroked them in and out of her, hearing her wetness increase with each passing moment. After what had to be at least five minutes, I pulled my fingers from her and abruptly stuffed my cock into her, driving it deep into her pussy in one quick thrust. "OH FUCK!" she screamed in pleasure as her whole body suddenly shuttered and trembled. I stood behind her, thrusting into her over and over as her body climaxed, the sudden change in sensations and size sending her over the top.

I pulled from her when her pussy stopped spasming, my cock dripping with her cum. I pulled the panties up and then straightened her up, pushing her feet apart so that the panty was gaping slightly, showing off her sopping wet lips. I lifted her arms and placed them over her head, one arm holding the other, so they both rested on her head. I adjusted her tits in the bra, setting them so that her rock hard nipples jutted out over the top of the extremely low cut bra. I gently tweaked each nipple, drawing another gasp from her.

I looked at Jennifer, standing expectantly, her slim body still totally naked. I found what she had picked and smiled. It was little more than a bunch of leather straps that were designed to cover absolutely nothing, but frame EVERYTHING. I took my time putting it on, teasing my fingers along her soft skin as I traced each leather strap. I stroked my fingers over and around her nipples, bringing a soft shudder from her body as she stood staring out the window. I could see what had attracted her attention. There were two guys standing several feet back from the windows, watching what I was doing, or more correctly, staring at the four naked bodies I was playing with.

"So. We have an audience," I said quietly. "You still want me to fuck you? I might have a better idea."

"As long as you make me come," she whispered, trying not to move.

I stepped over to Marge and knelt down in front of her, blocking their view as I pulled the vibrator from her pussy. I stepped over to Jennifer, kneeling in front of her so they couldn't see what I was doing, and then pushed the egg shaped vibrator into her already wet pussy. I found the remote in my pocket and turned it on full, making her gasp and nearly jump in surprise. "Oh fuck!" she cried as I moved her hands to her hips and adjusted her body slightly so that the guys would have a perfect view of her pussy when she climaxed.

"Okay Marge. Let's see what you have for me to put on," I said as I picked up the items. "Someone has naughty thoughts," I said quietly as I separated the school girl costume into pieces. I started with her stockings, leaning her against the window while I bent over to work each white thigh high stocking on her legs. I stroked my hands up each leg, the guys moving closer to the window to watch, her pussy nearly at the same height as their faces. I smoothed the stockings down, letting my fingers slide up to her pussy and stroke between her lips, the two guys outside now taking pictures of her pussy as I pushed my fingers into her. I moved to the side of her and knocked on the glass, shaking my finger. "No pictures," I said. The both nodded and put their phones away.

I stood up and pulled the little shirt on. As I buttoned it down the front, I couldn't help but notice that the material was split up each side where the creases were, letting it gap apart to expose both her tits, even with the shirt buttoned. I turned her around to face the window, put both hands against the glass as I bent her over. I stepped behind her, hiking the short skirt up and pushed my dick slowly into her. The guys outside knew this was a game and they weren't really manikins, but that didn't seem to matter. In moments they were stroking their own cocks in time with my strokes into Marge. Each thrust made her tits swing, sliding momentarily out the slit up the front of her shirt.

"Oh fuck me," she moaned, trying not to move. "God Michael. I love feeling your cock in me."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I thrust into her, pumping my hips to slam into her with each stroke.

We'd fucked enough that I could tell she was close, the first little trembles always started in her pussy and grew from there. "Shit! I'm gonna come!" she squealed, unable to hold completely still, watching the two guys on the sidewalk jacking themselves to the sight of her mostly naked body climaxing.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" Jennifer screamed as I was standing with my cock still in Marge, her body shuddering and her juices squirting out down between her legs. "OHHHHHH FUCK!"

I reached into my pocket and turned off the vibrator, leaving her standing there, shuddering and leaking in full view of the two guys on the sidewalk.

I stepped over to Donna, who was standing stock still, clearly blushing, but not moving. "You don't have to do this," I whispered.

"I sorta do and sorta don't."

"Well, they've been looking at you naked. I think that's probably enough," I said as I gently took her arms and turned her away from the window. I actually didn't want them to take too much interest in her. I pulled her from the store window and led her out of sight before going back and finding the curtains for the window. I closed the curtains to block things out, all three ladies relaxing their bodies. It started with Gerry, and spread, the three giggling wildly as they discussed how it felt to be put on display.

I left them alone to recount their experience and went to find Donna, who was sitting in a chair by the dressing rooms. "I thought I could do it. I thought that it wouldn't be that hard. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint you," she said quietly, tears in the corners of her eyes.

"Hey, you didn't disappoint me at all," I answered with a smile. "I never said I wanted my girlfriend either stripping or becoming a manikin on a store window."

"You're not mad?" she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling us together.

"Not mad at all," I whispered.

She pulled her face back from mine, looking into my eyes for a few seconds before pressing her soft lips into a long hot wet kiss. As we embraced, she slowly pushed me backward, dragging herself off the chair until I was on my back with her laying on top of me. She lifted her hips and reached between us, finding my cock, still sticking out of my pants, and guiding it to her wet lips. "Ohhhhh yesssss!" she hissed quietly as she lowered herself down my slick cock. She worked her hips up and down, stroking her sweet soft pussy along my over excited shaft, her pussy stroking all the right spots.

"You're gonna make me come," I grunted, trying to hold back the urgent humping up towards her that my body was screaming for.

"Just let it. It's alright," she whispered. "I think you need this more than I do right now."

"Uhhhhhh damn," I groaned as my body bucked under her. She let all her weight on me, pressing her nude body against me, her lips moving to mine. She kissed me softly, letting my climax fill her pussy before kissing me more deeply.

"I love you," she whispered softly. "So much I love you." I opened my mouth to say something back, but she pressed her lips to mine to stop me. After kissing me for long seconds she broke the kiss. "Uh uh. Don't say anything. I didn't say it wanting to hear it back. I said it because I wanted you to know how I felt."

"Alright," I finally answered as she lay on me, my cock softening inside her.

"You know. I've never made love in a store, or surrounded by so many sexy things," she said quietly.

"Why don't you take the one you picked home with you. I'm sure Michael would appreciate seeing you wear it." I heard Marge say from behind us. "It's on me. Least I can do after what you just did with us."

"Thank you," she said, twisting to look up at her.

"I think we need to go. They want to close up, for real this time. Someone has a husband to go home to."

"Sure," Donna said getting up off of me. I got to my feet after she did, tucked my now shrunken cock back into my pants and we headed back to the car, the girls still naked in the cold night air. Donna dressed in the back seat on the way home and Marge drove in just her long coat.

"You know, Donna is going to visit family for the long weekend, and since I know you're not seeing Crystal any longer, why don't you come have Thanksgiving at our house. I'm sure Christina would love the company."

"I don't want to intrude. I'm sure you have lots of family time planned."

"Oh pish posh. You come. I promise not to mother you more than absolutely necessary."

"Well. I guess..." I started to reply.

"Good. That's settled. Christina will come pick you up Thursday morning. Let's say...nine?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't you start Ma'aming me again, or I'll stop this car and make you fuck me again until you call me Marge!" she said with a laugh.

"Alright Marge," I said, shaking my head.

Donna spent the night, and we did enjoy the new lingerie, a very sexy little teddy that hugged her sexy curves and made her look even better than she did naked. Thursday morning came and with it, Christina. She walked into my house without knocking, considerably earlier than nine o-clock. She found me in the basement, still showering, garden hose and all. To my surprise, she just sat and watched me, until I was done and dried off. She followed me wordlessly upstairs and watched me dress. "Nothing to say?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers