Life after Sylvia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eleven!?"

"Yeah. I was only ten. She was my first crush. Oh I went on to know a lot of girls. Even got married once. Didn't work out too well and we broke up. I was in a diner one night when she walked in around midnight. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I couldn't believe it. She looked over at me, sitting there eating a cheeseburger, and then turned away, as if she didn't care if I existed or not. I was staring, I knew I was, but I couldn't help it. She got up and walked over to me, wearing a pair of micro shorts and a bare midriff top. The bottom of her tits showed under the bottom of the shirt, and they wiggled so enticingly when she walked. I was mesmerized."

"He didn't even hear me the first time I talked to him," Marge said with a smile from where she stood behind the sofa, a dish towel in her hand.

"I didn't. I was totally oblivious. I did hear the second time. She asked me if I wanted her to just strip down right there or if I wanted to lay her across a table first. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea what she meant. Her anger and distain for me was obvious."

"Huh? That's what he said. Huh?" Marge said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Huh? Then she asked again if I wanted to fuck her there or on the table. I responded the only way I knew how. I told her that a woman of her exquisite beauty deserved to have her body worshiped, from tip to toe, outside and in."

"That was one hell of a pickup line too," Marge said as Christina stepped over to listen in.

"Did it work?"

"Better than he could have imagined. I took him home and let him worship my body all night. In the morning he had to leave but promised to be back that night. I didn't actually expect him to show up, but he did."

"And you've been together since?" I asked.

"I wish," Marge said. "I didn't tell him at first what I did, but eventually I had to. Like you, he had a problem with it."

"Kind of like Crystal did, she took me to the club she worked on and I watched her strip for the first time. It wasn't my finest hour."

"It was less than his finest hour. He demanded that I stop stripping or he was gone. I wasn't surprised. I'd lost more than one potential boyfriend that way," Marge said quietly.

"So how did you work it out?" I asked, thinking about Crystal and myself.

"We made a deal. I wouldn't have sex with anyone but him, but I could dance and let the guys touch to their heart's content. I mean that's where the money is," Marge answered.

"And I could fuck any of the girls that wanted to as long as I was in the dressing room. Some of those girls get awfully turned on out there. Anyway, I could fuck them to my heart's content."

"As long as he didn't come, and he made sure they got satisfaction."

"At first I thought it was heaven. But after while I realized the trap she set for me. I could only come with her which made me frustrated with sex that wasn't with her. She was a hell of a lot smarter than me."

"Not that sometimes a particularly rambunctious girl didn't make him come while she was getting off on him, but for the most part, he stayed to the agreement. It kept him from thinking about or watching what I did on stage. Eventually he got used to both, and here we are."

"So we are," he said, reaching up to grab her breasts and kissing her back as she leaned over the back of the sofa to kiss him. "Though it seems the last few months she's been particularly more playful than in recent years. Hell, the Halloween party was just plain wild. I can't remember a party like that in the last twenty years."

"Well. It was a little too wild," Marge said. "I think we'll have to tamp the Christmas party down a little or we may not be allowed to use the hotel any more."

"True," Robert agreed. "You have ideas?"

"Our new communications and social media specialist made several interesting ideas. Yes. I think we have a plan."

"Good! I'll leave it in your hands then," he answered.

"And I'll leave these in your hands," she giggled, pressing one of his hands against one of her breasts. "We're about done with dishes, if you wanna come help."

"Does that help include you losing your clothing?"

"After a sort," she said with a grin, straightening up and turning away. "You can sit down with Michael if you want," she said to Christina. "Robert will finish drying."

Christina dropped the towel in her dad's lap and walked over to one of the large chaise lounge sections of the sofa and dropped onto it. She rolled onto her side, pulled a pillow over to prop herself up and then another, patting it into place as a backrest. She patted the spot next to her. "Well? Need an engraved invitation?" she asked me as her dad got up and headed towards the kitchen.

I got up and walked the few steps to her and lay on my back, using the pillow as a prop for my back, my head resting on the sofa back so I was comfortably reclined and could still see the TV. She quickly scooted up enough to be able to rest her head on my chest and see the TV as well, one leg cocked and laying over mine, her right hand resting on my crotch. "You know. It won't be long and those two will be naked."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. They do this all the time. She'll spill water on herself so she has to take clothes off, and he'll tease her body until they go downstairs to the playroom. I hope when I'm married that I can still be that playful after so many years."

"I'm sure you will be, if you want to be," I answered. We watched the game in silence for some time, listening to her parents' playful banter. I didn't have to see to know that Marge was now naked and getting her tits sucked on and pussy stroked. I also couldn't help my dick growing under Christina's hand.

"Someone's getting excited," she whispered, letting her hand stroke me through my slacks.

"Kinda hard not to, isn't it?" I asked, sliding my left hand across my body to let one finger stroke across her hard nipple where it poked her dress top out.

"Kinda," she answered in a whisper. "You know. I kinda liked what we did outside."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It was...I don't know. Comfortable. Kinda sweet. Is that what it feels like to have sex when you're in love with someone?"

"It can," I said with a shrug, thinking back to how Sylvia and I had made love. "Sometimes it's like that. Sometimes it's kind of wild. Just depends on what mood the two of you are in."

"Like how wild?"

"Oh. Not as wild as Crystal and I have been, or Debbie and I have been. Maybe intense is a better description."

"What's the craziest sex you ever had with your wife?"

"We had sex in a dressing room one time," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Tell me about it."

"Not much to tell. It was late. The store was going to close pretty soon. She was buying some underwear and asked me to get a different size. When I came back, she opened the door of the changing room to get them and pulled me in with her. It only took her a few moments to get my pants open and get me into her. I don't know what she was thinking about before that, but she was damn ready. I don't think I took two minutes before she was coming around my cock."

"Did you? Come too I mean?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered with another chuckle. "I came like a freight train."

"It sounds like you two were really good for each other. Why didn't it work out?"

"We were too different. Opposites may attract, but they can't live together."

"Explain."

"Easy. The biggest issue was that I was a slob, and she couldn't stand that. She was damn near OCD, and if I left my socks on the floor next to the hamper it'd cause a fight. If I forgot to put my plate in the sink or dropped a piece of trash on the floor, well, it led to way too many fights. We always thought that it would get better, but it never did."

"Do you still love her?"

I was silent a long time before I quietly answered yes.

"Do you love Crystal?"

I sighed softly. "Unfortunately yes."

"Then why did you send her away?"

"Because it hurt too much to keep seeing her, knowing that her stripping was more important to her than any future with me."

"I think I know how you feel," she whispered.

I looked down at her. "This coming from the woman that did her best to embarrass me the first time we met."

"Yeah. Well. My dad says that's my defense mechanism. I can't get too close to anyone if I push them away fast enough. It didn't seem to work with you though."

"No?"

"Uh uh. I mean... don't get me wrong. I'm not at all interested in getting married to you. But I have to admit, you make me feel awfully damn good when you're with me."

"Good as in sexually satisfied?"

"Uh uh. I can get that anywhere. I mean good as in, complete. Like I don't have to look for anything more than what's in my arms right now."

"Christina. I don't think..."

"Shhhhh," she said, moving her hand from my crotch to my lips. She pressed a finger against my lips and looked up at me. "Don't. Just let it be the way it is... Please."

"Okay," I answered her.

"Will you make love to me, the way we did outside?"

"Here?"

"Now. Here," she whispered, pushing herself up. She moved to straddle me and pulled her dress up and off, exposing her entire body to me, including her sexy tits and rock hard nipples. She looked down at me with a smile and slid back down my legs, moving far enough to get to the front of my pants. In moments she had my belt undone and the front of my pants open, trying to work them down, giggling like a little girl as she tried to force them down my legs. She finally climbed off the end of the chaise and pulled and tugged my pants until she could pull them all the way off me. She crawled up my body again, sitting her wet pussy on my shaft, my head sticking out from between our bodies as she unbuttoned the front of my shirt. "What would you do if I just ripped your shirt open?" she asked with a grin as she worked on the dress shirt buttons.

"Probably make you sew them back on."

She stopped working on my buttons, and then with a devilish little grin, jerked the front open, popping half the buttons off the shirt. She pushed it open and looked down at me, stopping what she was doing to just look. Her hands rested on my chest as her face slowly changed from the devilish grin to one of longing. She slowly lowered herself down, aiming her lips for mine. I felt her gently suck my lower lip and then softly kiss me. We lay there, her tits pressed to my bare chest for long minutes, slowly kissing and sucking each other's lips, our tongues occasionally teasing each other.

I felt her lift her hips and move one hand between us, finding my rock hard cock. Without breaking the kiss, she lifted herself enough to work my head between her lips and nestle me into the entrance to her depths. She moaned softly into my mouth as she lowered herself down, letting my cock slowly sink deep into her. She broke the kiss but rested her forehead on mine, her nose brushing mine, as she started to lift and lower her hips, slowly working me in and out of her sweet pussy. Up and down she slid, slowly teasing us both. I moved my hands from her hips to her tits, gently squeezing and kneading them, her hard nipples sticking between my fingers. I squeezed her nipples in time with her stokes, bringing little gasps of pleasure from her. "Oh God I love this," she whispered breathlessly, working her hips up and down.

I could feel her vaginal walls start to contract, to squeeze me as she stroked herself up and down, the tighter confines stroking all the right spots in all the right ways. I could feel her legs start to tremble slightly as she continued to pump up and down, the urgency to feel her strokes on my cock growing by the second. I shifted my legs and started to push back up into her, our bodies now slapping together lightly with each stroke. "Do it. Come for me," she moaned softly feeling my own impending climax building.

"Uhhhhh. Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked hard, trying to jam my cock into her. She forced herself down on me, driving my cock deep into her as the first gush of cum flowed into her.

"Ahhhhh. Yes!" she squeaked about three octaves higher than her usual voice. She held herself over me, feeling my body spasm and jam into her pulsating pussy, both of us riding our mutual orgasm's peak together.

Slowly, our bodies relaxed. I moved my hands from her tits to her bare ass, caressing her ass cheeks as she lay herself flat on me again, her body bent somewhat awkwardly since I wasn't laying flat. She lay there, silently, her eyes looking at mine, until she felt my softening cock slip from her. She slid off me, back to where she had been, between me and the sofa back, her leg once again crooked and laying over mine, her leg gently nudging my balls. She lay her head on my chest and then whispered, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I answered her softly, my arm around her gently stroking her right butt cheek and hip.

"You know. If you were to say yes, you could do this as much as you wanted."

"Yes to making you pregnant?" I asked.

"Uh huh. That wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?"

"What about Donna? She might not think it's a great thing."

She lifted her head off my chest and looked at me. "We both know Donna isn't your soulmate. She's a wonderful woman, and I think she does truly love you, but you're looking for something a lot deeper than what you feel for her."

"I don't want to hurt her."

"So don't. But don't think that staying with her when you don't find the kind of love you're looking for, is not going to hurt her."

"How do you know what kind of love I'm looking for?"

"I've seen it. I've seen how you look when you think of Crystal. I've heard it in your voice when you remember the good times with Sylvia. You're kind of lucky. You've felt a kind of love I've never felt. I know I'm not your forever girl either. But I know that, and I accept that. Until you find that kind of love, that love that makes you not want to do it with anyone but her, I'll be here."

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were falling in love with me."

"Yeah. I'd think that too," she said as she lay her head on my chest again.

We didn't talk about it again. Dinner was leftovers followed by a couple typical Thanksgiving movies. It didn't seem at all odd that the four of us were laying naked watching the movies. I shared her bed and we made gentle love twice more before she took me home the next morning. In some ways I was sorry that I had to go home. I had work to do, but I know that we were "friendly". I had to admit that it felt nice. I was going to have to give some serious thought to her proposal.