Life after Sylvia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

"Well. I was just wondering what you look like every day. I mean I see you naked and fucking, but when you're not, when you're just being you, what do you look like?"

"This I guess," I answered.

"I guess," she said with a gentle shrug.

"Disappointed?"

"Not really. But it is different. I'm just not used to seeing you like this. I kinda like it actually."

"How so?" I asked as I stepped close to her, now that I was fully dressed.

She stood up, lifted her arms and put them around my neck. "You look perfectly...regular," she said softly before leaning her face to mine. She kissed me softly, our lips sucking each other's gently, almost lovingly. "You know, this is kind of comfortable. Not like last time we kissed. That time it was almost like we expected each other to up the ante until we were naked and fucking. This is...nice."

"Glad you think so," I said softly, my hands stroking up and down her back slowly, my finger tips teasing her skin through her shirt.

"Do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Touch like that?"

"I dunno. Yeah. I guess I do."

"Why?"

"You're full of questions today," I chuckled.

"Yeah. Sometimes," she said, letting her arms slide from my shoulders and her hands stroke down my arms. "We should go."

"If you say so."

"Uh huh," she said. "Mom likes to keep things on schedule. Only four hours until dinner."

"Only? Seems like a long time."

"Maybe," she said with a smile. She turned and did something I don't think she'd ever done before, she slipped inside my right arm, looping hers around me and pulling my hip towards hers. Not that we hadn't ever walked this way, but this was the first time SHE initiated it. It left me wondering what was going on in her pretty little mind. She led me to her car and in another complete surprise, tossed the keys to me. "You drive."

"I don't know the way."

"You haven't ever been to the house?"

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"No matter. I'll point."

"If you insist." I climbed in, adjusted the seat and started the car. A few snow flurries wisped by the windshield on the way to her house. I drove into the gravel drive and up over a hilltop, revealing a very large house with at least three garages. "Damn."

"Yeah. It's almost too big in my book, but mom and dad really like hosting parties."

"I didn't know they did."

"Yeah. One of these days I'm sure you'll get an invite, if you keep doing what you have been doing that is."

"What I have been doing?"

"Fucking mom," she said with a shrug.

"I thought you didn't like me doing that."

"I don't. But she does. And daddy's having a ball fucking his secretary's brains out. As long as you keep fucking mom, she's giving him the green light to bang her as much as he wants as long as it's not in her bed."

"Sounds like something changed in their relationship."

"Yeah. You and your cock," she said, looking over at me with a grin. "Not that I'm complaining. It is a nice cock."

"Uh huh. Now if it was only attached to a woman?" I said, jokingly.

She looked at me curiously. "Who knows," she finally said as I parked the car in front of the attached garage. "Come on," she said, getting out of the car and walking to an entrance door next to the overhead door. She waited, her hand out for mine expectantly. "Hope you don't mind going in the back way."

"Not at all," I answered, following her in through the garage and into a huge kitchen that was almost as big as half of my house.

"Michael!" Marge said with a wide smile, stepping over to me as she wiped her hands on a towel. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her chest to mine as she squeezed me. "I'm so happy you could come."

"Well. Thanks for inviting me."

"Well. If we're lucky, someday you won't need to be invited, you'll be family."

"Uhhhh."

"On don't worry. It's just me being wishful," she said as she released me. "I have a lot to do, so why don't you two go down stairs and play."

"Mother!" Christina said with a frown. "Really?"

"Well. I know how much both of you enjoy a good fuck. Why don't you show him the toy room? Maybe you can find something to entertain yourselves until dinner."

Christina shook her head and took my hand, pulling me along to a door off the living room. She opened it and pulled me down the stairs. We stepped into a huge finished walkout basement. There were glass doors all along one side of the room, overlooking a huge green back yard with a small lake in the distance. I could see a huge hot tub on the flagstone patio and an arrangement of chairs and oversized lounge chairs more than big enough for two, arrayed around a large stone fire pit.

Inside the room was an air hocky table, a pool table, and several small tables with different kinds of games on them plus sofas and various kinds of lounge chairs. "Nice," I said as I looked it over.

"This isn't the toy room," she said as she walked across the room to what looked like a wall. She pulled on a panel and soon had the room nearly doubled in size. Behind the partition was an entirely different kind of room. The far wall had all kinds of things hanging on it. As I walked towards it I could see a wide variety of sex toys, some things that looked like wrist straps on poles, other things that I had no idea what they were for. There were more regular things as well, fuzzy hand cuffs, feathers and even what looked like a soft leather whip.

"Don't worry. I'm not into the tying and such. Mom and dad aren't either, but some of their friends, well, they don't mind being tied up and treated like property."

"What's this?" I asked as I stepped to what looked like a bunch of straps hanging from the ceiling.

"Sex swing. Never seen one?"

"Uh uh," I answered, moving the straps to try and figure out how it works.

"Here," she said, stepping to me. "Unzip me," she said, turning her back to me. I unzipped the back of her dress and she shrugged it off. She skimmed off her panties and then undid her bra. Last thing to go were her shoes. She stepped to the straps, completely naked, and quickly spread them out. She lifted herself onto what looked like a padded web seat and then leaned back. Her feet found the loops on the ends of the other straps and slipped into them. "Like this," she said, leaning back and pushing her legs apart.

"Damn," I said quietly, staring at her sexy nude body, her legs spreading wide enough to even spread her pussy lips apart. I stepped towards her and knelt down, pulling her on the swing the few inches to my face. I gently kissed her thighs, teasing her sensitive skin as I worked towards her pussy, first on one leg and then the other. She moaned softly as I kissed her lips, tasting her pussy and smelling the faint scent of flowery perfume or soap from her morning shower. I pulled her towards me, my tongue teasing between her lips and stroking up to her hard little clit.

"Oh fuck," she grunted in surprise as I flicked my tongue across her hard nub, feeling her whole body spasm at my touch. I dipped my tongue down between her lips again, stroking up and across her clit slowly, teasingly, until I got yet another moan of pleasure. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck yessss."

I knelt there, licking and teasing her pussy, her juices quickly growing sweet and flowing more easily as I pushed her slowly building orgasm closer to climax. Over and over I teased her, her legs occasionally clamping around my head when I spent too much time on her clit. I lost track of how long I'd been licking her, her legs trembling and shuddering before she pushed my face away. "Oh Fuck. Enough," she said, leaning forward and slipping off the swing. "God damn," she said, her legs trembling a little as she reached out for me. She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled us together, her lips urgently pressing against mine in a long wet kiss. "Fuck that was good. I can't remember the last time I came so long."

"Glad you approve."

"Approve doesn't even begin to cover it," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "Can you build a fire?" she asked, before answering her own question. "Of course YOU can. What a stupid question. There doesn't seem to be much you can't do. Will you build a fire? Out there?"

"Yeah. Is there stuff?"

"Up by the house," she said as she walked towards one of the sliding glass doors. "Here. Wrap in this," she said, pulling a fuzzy blanket off a shelf by the door. I wrapped in it to keep the cold morning air at bay and then walked outside to start a fire in the pit. It didn't take long before I had a nice fire roaring away. I walked back into the house, finding her still naked, but wrapped in a fuzzy blanket similar to mine. "Okay sweetie. Take off your clothes," she said, dropping the blanket and reaching for my shirt.

I chuckled. "You want me naked?"

"Of course," she answered with a smile.

I shrugged and helped her take off my clothes until I was as naked as she was. She reached for a third, even larger furry blanket and stepped to the back door, sliding it open. "Well? Come on. It's only cold for a minute," she said before darting out into the cold. By the time I got to her, she had the blanket spread out across one of the oversized lounge chairs and was climbing onto it. She waited for me to get on the chair with her and then she pulled the blanket up until we were both wrapped in it like a furry burrito.

"Now it's my turn," she said, moving inside the blanket, pulling her head inside as she climbed on top of me. I felt her hand find my nearly flaccid cock and lay it so that she could press her wet pussy against it. I felt her grind herself slowly into it, her head moving down as she arched her back and her lips pressing to one of my nipples. She teased my nipple with her tongue, flicking across it and circling around it much like I've done to hers. Between the feeling of her pussy on my dick and her teasing my nipple I could feel my cock quickly growing between us. She lay down flat on me again, popping her head out of the blanket, this time right next to mine. I felt her feel between us, guiding my cock to her pussy, and then felt her slowly push herself back, her pussy lips gobbling up my cock and her other lips nibbling gently at my earlobe. I moved my hands to her hips and tried to push up towards her. "Uh uh. This time you get to just lay here and let me do all the work. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered quietly as she started to rock her hips. I felt her slowly stroke herself on me, working me deeper into her until I could feel her clit driving into the base of my shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Such a nice cock," she moaned softly, her tits pressed to my chest, her hard nipples rubbing my chest with each tilt of her hips. In and out I slid, only a couple short inches, but always deep inside her. I could feel my head press against her cervix as she ground herself against me. I felt her shift slightly, pushing herself up my body until she could whisper in my ear. "Come for me sweetie. Come in my hot little pussy. You know you want to. You want to fill me with your hot cum, pumping it into me, so deep. So full. Come for me whenever you're ready."

"Soon," I whispered back, feeling the tingle and warmth spread through my body as she teased me closer to climax.

"That's it. Feel me stroking you. Your cock is sooooo deep inside me. I can feel it pushing almost all the way to my belly, pressing up inside me so big and fat. I can feel your cock getting fatter too, your cum getting ready to fill me up. Ohhhhhhhh there it is. That's it baby. Let me have it!" she said with a grunt as my body bucked under her, jamming me hard against her cervix, the first squirt of my cum lancing deep into her. "Oh fuck yes. That's it baby. That's what I wanted to feel," she moaned as her pussy clenched around me, my body jerking and twitching as I pumped her full of my cum. "Mmmmmmmmm. Perrrrrrrfect," she purred in my ear, laying her body fully on mine, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. "Tell me that isn't exactly what you wanted to do."

"It was," I agreed a little breathlessly as my cock started to soften, my body still occasionally twitching beneath her. We lay there for long minutes before my cock finally slipped from inside her. She rolled off of me and lay next to me pulling the blanket down enough to lay her head on my shoulder, her nose nuzzling my neck as we let the heat from the fire wash over us, helping to keep us warm.

"You know why my parents were hoping you'd make an honest woman out of me, don't you?"

"Actually, I don't."

"Two reasons. One is they want grandchildren, and they know damn well that isn't going to happen as long as I'm screwing married couples. The second is they want someone to pass the company down to."

"What about you?"

"Me?" she asked with a chuckle. "No. I don't think so. I built my own company and I love what I do. I fly around the world, buying and examining fashion. I'd never make it in a hard product industry. No. that'd be more down your alley."

"Yeah. Except there isn't much chance of us getting married," I chuckled. "Not that you're not sexy and sweet, but we both know that there are limits to how...um...non-traditional I can be."

"Non- traditional? Is that what you call it?"

"Only name I can think of."

"I guess it's as good a name as any."

"I suppose. So you think they'll get their grandchildren?"

"Actually, yes. I hope so anyway."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I've actually thought about it quite a bit in the last few months. I can't be tied down, but if I hired a nanny to travel with me with the children, they can be tutored and they'd get life experiences around the world. It could be great for them."

"It could also be horrible for them. Where do they get friends? No. Kids need constants in their life. A home every day, a school every day, friends that they can see. No, I don't think globe-trotting with them is the answer. Maybe if you had a nanny that stayed here and you limited your trips. You don't always have to be gone."

"See. That's what mom loves about you. You can cut through the bullshit and see problems right off the top," she said, patting my chest with her hand.

"It's not that hard."

"Do you suppose babies inherit that kind of thing? I mean look at you. You're sweet, you're caring, you're loving, and you're smart as hell. Do you think you inherited that or is it how you were brought up?"

"Some of both I guess," I said with a shrug. "Why?"

"What would you say if I asked you to make me pregnant?"

"Wait! What?"

"I think you heard every word I said, or you wouldn't be worried. Don't be. I haven't gone off birth control. At least not yet. But I might."

"You might."

"I might if you agreed."

"If I agreed to what?"

She shifted to lift herself up to look at my eyes. "If you agreed to make me pregnant. I might not be ready to get married, but I sure as hell know what kind of man I'd want my little boys to grow up like. I haven't run across too many of them."

"I'm flattered. But damn. I'd need to think about it."

"We'd write up a contract. I don't want you to feel like I'd be sticking you with anything. You could choose how much you wanted to be in their life, if at all. No child support, no promises of marriage, just your seed and my seed joining. You have to admit, this would be a hell of a lot more fun that buying your sperm from you and having someone inject it into me."

"Well. Hell yeah it would be. But should we be doing it?"

She looked at me seriously. "Michael. You and I both know that you care for Donna, but you don't love her. You DO love Crystal, even though you sent her away."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've held her while she cried for more nights than I can remember."

"I didn't even know you were friends."

"We weren't, before you. Seems we have something in common. Or at least, we did."

"I just couldn't..." I started to say.

"Shhhhh. I know. She knows. No one is blaming you," she whispered, resting her fingers on my lips. "You've been hurt more than a person has a right to be. You have a big heart and unfortunately that heart attached to the two people that can't give you the kind of life you can be comfortable with. Maybe some day you will. Maybe some day that'd be me."

"You?"

She chuckled, "I can hope, right?"

"Christina, I like you. But love?"

"I know," she said with a sigh. "Like I said, I could hope. But I know it can't happen until someone else is out of your system, and she's not."

"I sent her away," I said, laying my head back and looking up at the tiny wispy snowflakes floating down around us.

"You sent her away, but you didn't stop loving her," she whispered. "How did you put it? An instant chemical reaction. Yes. I believe in love at first sight, even if that person doesn't love you back."

I looked down at her. "You? Hell you were mean and harsh to me."

"I was. Okay. It wasn't love at first sight exactly. You were my father's idea of a good man. I wanted you to go away. I wanted you to be some pain in the ass horrible dick head that I didn't have to deal with or think about. Then you had to come to New York with me. You had to be a damn gentleman. You had to treat me like a lady and make me actually look at you while I was fucking you. You had to make me feel special," she said, her voice falling almost to a whisper. "And now, here I am, trying to ask you to give me a baby, and hoping you'll say yes."

"Damn. That's a lot to drop on a guy."

"Yeah, well, it's a lot for a woman to say too," she said with a sigh, laying her head on my shoulder again. "You don't have to say yes, but for right now, please don't say no."

"How about I say I'll think about it," I whispered, pulling her closer to me, and squeezing her.

If anything, it felt a lot damn colder getting out of our little cocoon than it did getting into it. Marge couldn't help but smile a little to herself as we stood in the basement and dressed, finally heading up to the kitchen for dinner.

Dinner was good. Marge is a surprisingly good cook. By the time dinner was done, I felt like I could roll away from the table. I managed to make my way to the sofa and sit down to watch football with Robert while the girls took care of cleaning up. I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I supposed that she was telling her mom that I hadn't said yes.

"So, you and my daughter seem to be getting along a lot better," Robert said between plays. "Is this a good thing?"

"Well. I don't know. At least she isn't berating me over something stupid."

"That's her defense mechanism. I look at it as a good thing that she took such a dislike to you. It means that she actually DID like you," he said with a chuckle. "But I know how crazy that sounds. Hell, she spent almost three grand on you in New York. I'd have bet that she wouldn't have spent twenty bucks on you. But no. She wanted to make a statement," he said, laughing softly. "Don't worry. The money is nothing. The fact that she felt the need to make a statement. THAT's what mattered."

"Well. We're getting along better. I guess if we weren't, she wouldn't have asked me to do that."

"Do what?"

I looked quickly at him, suddenly realizing that I'd just sunk my knees deep into the mud. "Oh. Um. Go to the Christmas party," I stammered out, hoping to cover my blunder.

"Oh. Yeah. The party," he said, not quite buying it but also not forcing the issue. "So you're going with her?"

"Probably not."

"No?"

"I'm thinking about not going at all."

"Really? How come?"

"Crystal. I know she'll be there and to be honest, I don't really want to see her right now. It just hurts too much."

"Yeah. I Know what you mean. It sucks to fall in love with someone that can't or won't reciprocate. Been there, got that t-shirt."

"You?"

"Oh yeah. Before Marge. I was madly in love with a little dancer that lived up the street. I kept telling her how I was going to marry her some day, and she kept telling me how I was crazy," he said shaking his head. "It seemed like an eternity when I didn't see her for a whole day. Then I saw her walking with another boy and it about broke my heart. I thought I'd never live to see eleven."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers