Life after Sylvia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn," I groaned as she settled her ass on my legs, my hard cock so deep in her that I could feel my head pressing against her cervix.

"Yeah. I think this'll work just fine."

"It'd be easier without the underwear," I said as she wiggled on me slightly.

"I know," she said pulling off my cock with a soft slurp. "But don't forget the front. With a little work you can find your way in there too."

"Yeah. I don't quite get you."

"What's not to get?" she asked, picking up the pants and holding them out for me again.

"You, me, sex? I mean I haven't said yes to your proposal yet."

"Ahhhhh," she said kneeling down in front of me again, and lifting one foot off the floor to slide into one leg of the pants. "You don't understand why I'd go to all the trouble to get you naked and sit on your dick if we have no plans on having any kind of a long-term relationship? Is that about it?"

"That's about it," I nodded. "I mean we had this conversation. You aren't giving up what you like any time soon as far as I can tell. Especially not if you're suggesting you want someone licking your clit while you sit on my dick," I said as she coaxed my other leg into the pants. She stood up and held her hands out to me to pull me up. I frowned and took her hands and let her pull me out of the chair, after which she knelt down again and pulled my pants up. "And we both know, that if I could deal with that kind of thing, Crystal and I would already be together."

"You're right. I'm not. You sent Crystal away, not to mention Donna. That had to be a blow to her. I don't think you really know what you want. Oh, you think you do, but I'm not so sure you really do," she said sternly as she snapped my pants closed and zipped the zipper. "I'll give you credit for something I don't give many guys credit for. You're honest to a fault. You could have just let Donna keep hoping and thinking that maybe if she hung around long enough, you'd ask her the big question. She'd have stayed around and fucked you to your heart's content, whenever and wherever you wanted, just in the hope of pleasing you. It had to be difficult to tell her what you did."

"I care about her. I didn't want to hurt her, and I knew if I kept leading her on, both of us were going to get hurt."

"Kind of rip the Band-Aid off, huh?" she asked as she pulled a white western shirt out of the bag and held it out for me.

"Kinda sorta," I said, taking the shirt. "This isn't at all like what you dolled me up in out in New York."

"Oh trust me. It's definitely not!" she said, reaching out to turn me around as I started to snap the front of the shirt closed. I felt her hands on my hips and then felt them slide into the pockets of the very thin slick pants. In moments I could feel her bare hands on my body inside my pants, sliding further around until she could wrap both hands around my dick. "Surprise!" she said, giving me a little kiss on the neck. "Only two people know about this little addition to your pants, my mother and I. Who else you tell is up to you," she said as she stroked my cock inside my pants for a few moments. "But that isn't quite everything."

"No?"

"Uh uh," she said, sliding her hands out of the pockets. She slid her hands around my waist and unzipped my pants. Her fingers slid up to the waist band, leaving me thinking she was going to undo them again, but instead she gave a little tug and part of the front of my pants separated from the waistband, exposing a wide triangle of bare me. "Velcro," she whispered as she tugged the front apart, allowing my hard-on to stick out while the still snapped waistband held my pants in place. "This way I can sit on you without either of us having to undress... or maybe someone else might want to do the same thing? You could even fuck someone while you were dancing and almost no one would know."

"Um. That's pretty nice, but why? Are you planning on having sex with me more tonight?"

"I'm thinking that I might, but I'm not the only one. Not by a long shot." She grinned at me.

"You wanna explain that?"

"Uh uh," she said, pulling a tailored jacket out of the bag and holding it out for me. "Go ahead. Put it on. We're gonna be late for dinner." I slid my arms into the jacket and pulled it on, my dick still sticking out of my pants. "I have to admit, that looks fucking sexy like that. Personally, you can leave that hanging out all night and I wouldn't mind," she said, that devilish little grin coming to her lips. "Oh. Almost forgot," she said, digging into the bottom of the suit bag and pulling out a pair of western boots. "Gotta have something on your feet."

"Yeah," I agreed as she dropped them on the floor.

"Now. I'm your date, and you don't want to keep your date waiting. We need to be there a little early. Mom has some things for me to help set up before dinner."

"You're my date?"

"I am. Is that a problem?"

I took a breath and sighed. "Christina, going with you doesn't change why I don't want to go at all. I mean this is really...fantastic, that you took the time and money to do all this for me. But if this party goes anything like the last one, I don't want to see it."

"You mean her."

"I mean her," I answered as she stepped towards me. She reached down and tucked my cock into my pants and carefully closed the front, tucking the Velcro into its position so that my pants looked normal, except of course for the hard-on that was well revealed through the clingy black material.

"Can you try to trust me?" she asked, stepping towards me, her hands reaching to the lapels of my coat and pulling me towards her. She leaned her face to mine, her high heels bringing her lips to the same height as mine. She pressed her lips to mine in a long soft almost loving kiss that lasted easily two full minutes. She pulled her lips from mine, both of us breathing surprisingly heavily. "Almost forgot just how good of a kisser you are," she whispered. "If you can trust me, you'll find out that I've taken care of that problem. You won't be watching her banging half a dozen guys, or even one for that matter. I promise."

"It isn't that. Well, it is, but it's also that I don't want to see her. That's why she isn't coming over to my house any more. I asked her not to."

"I know. She told me, lots of times," she whispered. "And I know why. She said she didn't want to come to the party either."

"Why not?" I asked, a little surprised. "It's a perfect place for her to get her fill of other guys."

"Believe it or not, she had the same problem with the last party. She told me it hurt to see you being fucked by those other girls. So she didn't want to come to this one and have to deal with that. I told her I understood, but that I was bringing you as my date and I wasn't going to accept no for an answer."

"Alright. I suppose," I reluctantly agreed. She leaned in and kissed me again, softly, for long seconds before pulling away. I thought I heard her whisper "I'm going to regret this".

"What?"

"Nothing. Just mumbling to myself about how good a kisser you are," she said, her face flushed slightly. "We better go."

She didn't let me drive, but instead I rode in the passenger side of her little Mercedes sports car. She seemed to revel in taking the corners on the two lane highway as quickly as she could. She took the long way around town, avoiding the multi-lane highway that ran through town in favor of the more twisty two lane. Eventually we pulled up to one of the few really big hotels in the area and parked in the big lot. I climbed out and met her at the front of the car, her arm looping around my waist as she walked hip to hip with me to the big glass doors. Once inside, she led me to the largest of the meeting rooms which had been set out with dozens of round tables set for a dinner. Each table held ten seats and I could see there were at least thirty tables set out. Along the outer walls there were partitions set up, making a false wall about ten feet from the actual wall. There were occasional gaps in the partitions that looked like they were intended to allow people to walk between. Along these walls were lines of regular folding tables, each with a white table cloth matching the round tables in the middle. Towards the far end of the room, I could see there was a DJ station set up and a large clear area intended for dancing.

Christina gave me a quick kiss and then hurried off to who knows where, leaving me to wander around. Behind the partitions were stacks of boxes wrapped to look like holiday gifts. Some of them were extremely large, nearly the size of a refrigerator box, each with a number on them. I wondered just exactly what they were intended for, but decided that I'd find out soon enough.

"Michael!" I heard Marge call across the room. "There you are!"

I watched her walk across the room, her outfit incredibly interesting. She wore what looked like a one-piece red pants suit, the material covering her from her neck to her ankles. The legs had elastic cuffs around her ankles and were then split up the outside of each leg, from the cuff to her hip. Each step made the material billow and flow, leaving her bare leg exposed all the way to her hip with each step, only to have the material close around it again at the end of the step. Each leg flashed into view and disappeared in turn as she walked towards me. The top was sleeveless, and like the leg, split from her hip to her shoulder, leaving only a very narrow band of material at her hip to keep the outfit in place. She stepped to me and wrapped both arms around me, pulling her body against mine, allowing me to close my arms around her as well. After a tight hug, she moved her face to mine, kissing me eagerly. "You like my outfit?" she asked as she pulled away and slowly spun for me, letting me see that the slit up the side of the top allowed me to see completely through the top, as well as her bare breasts, and that there was a slit down the back, running from the collar around her neck all the way to the top of her curvy backside.

"Wow," I said as I stood looking at her.

"You know, one snap and..." she said, reaching behind her neck and popping the snap on the collar. With a shake of her shoulders the split in the back spread apart and the entire outfit slid down to pool around her ankles, leaving her completely nude. "I saw this online and couldn't resist. I know Robert is dying to get me on the dance floor in this. I'm hoping that you will too."

"How could I not?" I asked honestly as she squatted down, pushing her knees apart to let me see her pussy before pulling the outfit back up.

"I'd stand here, and we could play, but I have so much to do yet," she said as she fastened the snap back in place behind her neck.

"No problem. I'm sure I can find time to enjoy this," I said, reaching out to push the front of the dress together, exposing both her tits. I leaned my face down and gently sucked one nipple into my mouth while teasing the other with my fingers, giving it gentle pinches.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, pulling my head to her breast. "You're making me sooooo wet already."

"Glad I could help," I grinned as I pulled my face from her tit. "We'll see if we can do better later."

"Oh I hope we can," she said, leaning in to kiss me again. "Right now you need to go find my daughter. She needs a hand with something," she said, giving me a wink.

I looked across the room and saw Christina moving from table to table, setting something on them. I walked over towards her. "Your mom said you needed help with something?"

She looked at me curiously for a moment and then rolled her eyes. "Mom. Should have figured."

"Oh? Don't really need the help?"

"No. But if you want to, I wouldn't mind."

"Sure. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, for starters, take my panties off."

"Huh?"

She bent over the table, pushing her ass out at me, the dress spreading around her round full butt cheeks and hanging down. "Panties. Off?" she coaxed.

"Um. Sure," I answered, stepping behind her and pulling the strings of her thong panties down over her butt and then down her thighs, dragging the small triangle of material down with it. She leaned a little farther, lifting one foot and then the other, so I could take them all the way off, her legs spread almost two feet apart as she set her feet back down.

"You know. I wouldn't mind if you gave it a little lick," she said quietly.

"You mean like this?" I asked as I leaned towards her, sticking my face between her cheeks and pressing my tongue between her wet lips. I heard her moan softly as I teased her lips, stroking them with my tongue and driving my tongue between the soft protruding inner labia. As I licked, I undid that special front she created in my pants, my cock quickly growing back to full proportions. I pulled my face from her and stood up, quickly pressing my head against her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she groaned as I pressed myself forward. "I don't suppose it would hurt to fuck a little."

"Uh uh," I grunted, pumping my hips to drive my cock in and out of her. The whole table shook with each plunge, driving my cock into her until my hips met her bare ass. In and out I plunged, the orgasm she'd teased so close to completion earlier, quickly growing within me.

"Oh fuck yes. I think I teased you too much before," she gasped as I slammed into her over and over again.

"Why is that?" I grunted breathlessly.

"Cuz I teased myself toooooooooo!" she squealed softly as her pussy clamped around me, her own orgasm washing over her. I thrust myself into her harder, feeling my head bang hard against her cervix, her vagina unable to take anything longer.

"Shit," I grunted as my body spasmed, driving her hard against the edge of the table, a huge gush of cum lancing into her pussy. I could feel my own hot juices trying to fill the small space left between my fat shaft and her spasming vaginal walls, forcing out around me and dripping on the floor.

"Well, so much for making you wait," she panted, pushing herself off the table and gently pushing me back. She turned to face me and leaned her face to mine. She rested her hands on my shoulders while she kissed me softly, my cock leaking cum on the front of her sexy dress. "I was just supposed to keep you wound up, not finish you off like that," she whispered. "But I'm glad I did."

"You didn't want me to do that?"

"Actually, I did. I just wasn't supposed to."

"I don't get it."

"You will," she nodded. "Now, go take my panties and put them on the table over the paper that says number one."

"On the table?" I asked in confusion.

"Trust me, okay?"

"If you say so," I answered, walking to the tables along the left wall and finding the paper that says one, and setting her panties on it. The paper was little more than a series of lines printed on it with a large 1 at the top. I walked back to find her setting the last of a bunch of little colored strips in the middle of the table. "Done."

"Good. Your turn. Come with me," she said, taking my hand and leading me towards the tables on the right side of the room. She found a small Polaroid camera at the end and took my picture. In a couple short minutes it was developed, and she taped it to the top of a sheet of paper that looked similar to the one with her panties. I wasn't sure what it was about, but it kind of reminded me of a silent auction. "Okay. We're at table 1. Go find your seat and I'll be along shortly," she said with a quick kiss.

I noticed a number of people starting to come in as I made my way to the table she pointed me at. To my surprise, my name was embossed on a little place card. "She had no doubt, did she?" I asked myself as I stood by the table.

"Neither of us did," Marge said as she stepped from behind one of the partitions and walked towards me. "Would you be a dear and tie these for me?" she asked, turning sideways to me.

"These?"

"The little ties. We can't have my tits hanging out ALL night, can we?" I reached into the side of the outfit and found two little ties about half way up. I tied them in a bow, pulling the material closed at her side. She turned for me and let me find the other, tying it in a bow as well. "You can untie them later, if someone else hasn't already!" she said with a grin. "Oh look. We're sitting next to each other. And Christina is on the other side of you. How lucky. If you wanted to, you could easily slip your hand into either of our laps and play with our pussies, since you now know neither of us have any panties on," she said as she turned and pressed herself against me. "You can just slip your hand right into this outfit and find out how wet I am already," she whispered. "I nearly made myself come while you were fucking Christina, so you better be ready to finish the job sometime tonight."

"Careful. I might just do it during dinner," I suggested, trying to turn her naughtiness back at her.

"Ohhh. I hope you do. I've never had anyone make me climax in public, well, this isn't quite public, but it's more public than the strip club." I shook my head as she grinned at me. "Just sit down and enjoy dinner," she said, stepping back and pulling out my chair.

It wasn't long before Christina was back, sitting next to me, having brought me a glass of my favorite kind of beer. People started filtering in more quickly. I noticed Donna come in, though not alone. She wore a surprisingly elegant, strapless powder blue dress, that flattered her curves nicely. Her hair was up in an equally elegant up do and she wore jewelry I didn't even realize she owned. The thin bead of pearls around her neck adding just the perfect amount of accent to attract a man's eye to the sexy cleavage the dress exposed.

"She looks spectacular, doesn't she?" Christina whispered.

"She does," I answered. "I've never seen her look prettier."

"Thank you," Christina said with a smug smile.

I looked at her and then realized exactly what she meant. "Your work?" I finally asked as I watched her sit down a few tables down from us.

"It was."

"Why?"

"Why not?" she said with a shrug before turning and looking at me. "Okay. Fine. Because she's important to you. And I know you want her to be happy." I looked at Donna and was suddenly jealous of the guy she was with which was probably exactly what Christina hoped for. I was about to make another comment when my eye was attracted to the tall blonde woman walking in, wearing an incredible maroon colored dress. The dress was an off the shoulder design, cutting across the tops of her large breasts, attaching to two six inch long sleeves on each slender arm. The dress hugged her sexy curves, from the top of her breasts all the way to the floor, her feet practically disappearing under the flowing hem. She wore a matching three inch wide spandex collar, around her neck, leaving only part of her arms and the space from the top of her breasts to the bottom of her neck exposed.

I recognized her immediately, and while I had long believed she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met, the way the dress accentuated her incredible body, how it flowed as she moved, and how it clung to all the right spots, I knew that even that estimation was an understatement. She was so beautiful that I barely even noticed the chocolate skinned beauty with her. Her red dress was somewhat brighter than Crystal's, but no less elegant or sexy. The off the shoulder dress dipped down deeply between her C cup breasts, not filling the top out any where as much as Crystal's, but every bit as sexily. The dress clung to her as she moved, the long hem dragging on the floor so that she had to hold it up slightly as she walked, her red high heels poking out briefly with each step. As she reached the table where she and Crystal were headed, she turned, letting me see that the back dipped down even lower than the front, the two shoulder straps clinging to her upper arms, rather than her shoulders. The clingy material conformed to her large round butt, making it slightly more prominent than when I'd seen it naked. Between the two of them, I couldn't help but feel my dick start to swell in my pants.