Life after Sylvia Ch. 08

Story Info
Christina sets up Michael for a surprise.
13.3k words
4.79
11.9k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers

The bathroom was coming close to being done, thank God. I was getting tired of showering from a garden hose in the basement. All that was left were some final touches. "I think it needs to be christened," Donna said as I screwed the last faucet handle in place.

"Christened?"

"Yeah. I think we need to have sex in it."

"So, you wanna be the first one?" I asked as she stepped towards me and slipped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah. I wanna be the first. Maybe the only?" she asked, tilting her head up towards me, waiting for a kiss.

"What if I don't want you to be the first?" I joked with a chuckle. "What if I wanna just keep using the hose in the basement?"

"Honey, I'll fuck you in the basement shower any time you want. I just thought..."

"I know. I'm teasing," I said as I let my hands slide up from her round butt to the bottom of her shirt. She released my body and let me pull the shirt up and off, leaving her bare above her waist. I pushed the sweatpants she had on down to her thighs, along with the tiny bikini panty she wore, grabbing hold of and squeezing her sexy butt cheeks.

"Not so fast hot shot!" she said, pushing me back into the new huge glassed in shower stall. She pushed until I was against the back wall and reached for the water control, turning it on and dousing us with ice cold water before enough hot water made its way through the piping for the electronic controls to actually adjust the temperature. She pressed herself against me, pushing me against the back wall as the water rained down on us, her lips pressed to mine. She licked and sucked my lips, while she gently stroked my cock through my pants, encouraging it to quickly grow. Only when I could feel a significant bulge did she shift her grip to work my pants open. "Mmmmmmmm much better," she cooed as she worked my hard-on out of my pants and started to stroke it. "I've been thinking about this cock all day. I almost came to your office at lunch time, just to see if I could get a quickie from you."

"But you didn't," I answered, letting my right hand move down and around her body until I could slip my hand under her round butt and between her legs, my fingers pressing gently against her pussy lips.

"I didn't. But I wanted to. I wish you hadn't made me promise to stop doing that."

"It's that important to you that you can come fuck me at work?"

"I didn't think so, but it seems like lately, yeah, I want to. A lot more," she whispered as she pushed my pants down to my thighs, freeing my cock more fully. She pushed my dick down and pressed her hips forward, forcing me to move my hand from between her thighs, her hot wet pussy lips rubbing on my shaft. "Like today. I wanted you sooo bad. I just wanted to walk into your office and take off my dress and let you fuck me right on your desk," she whispered as she rocked her hips, sliding my cock between her thighs, her clit grinding against the top of my shaft. "Like right now. I want you inside me sooooo bad. I wanna feel you sliding so deep into me."

"Well, then why don't we?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said with a giggle, pulling away and turning around to face away from me. She reached for the glass wall in front of her and bent over, her pants around her thighs, her bare ass and pussy pushing out towards me. I moved the few inches to stand behind her and then rubbed my cock up and down her wet lips. I pressed forward and slipped into her wet pussy, drawing a soft moan from her lips. "Ohhh, I love feeling you inside me."

"It's not bad on this end either," I grunted as I held her hips and started to stroke in and out of her. My cock slid easily in and out of her wet vaginal depths, her body caressing all the right places on my cock while my cock head stroked her sensitive walls. My body slapped her wet ass over and over, the reflection of in the glass, her tits swinging wildly under her as we pounded ourselves together.

"Shit. I'm gonna come," she moaned. "Oh God. Here it comes lover. Can you feel me? Can you feel me coming around you?" she said, her voice climbing to a squeal before she got her whole statement out. Her legs trembled and I could feel her pussy contracting around me as I continued to plunge into her. "SHIT!" she cried, rocking her hips slightly, trying to coax my climax over the top with hers.

"Yeah. Here it comes," I grunted, the urgency flowing over me and pushing me to that point of no return. My body jerked and I felt a gush of cum lance into her pussy, drawing yet another gasp of pleasure from her. Over and over my body jerked, pumping more of my cum into her until there was nothing left.

She stood there for nearly a minute, finally pulling off of me when she could feel my cock softening inside her. She turned around and turned the water off, reaching to undress me while she tried to step on her pants legs to pull them off her own legs.

It didn't take long before we were both naked, our wet clothes on the shower floor. She gave my ass a playful slap and then scampered from the shower, clearly wanting me to chase her. We dashed, wet and naked, down the stairs and across the living room until I caught up with her near the sofa. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to the sofa with me. We lay there, laughing and giggling as we tried to tickle each other, stopping only when neither of us could breathe any longer. I lay under her, holding her against me until she pushed herself up enough to turn and lay facing me, her soft tits pressed to my chest and her lips hovering over mine.

"Can I ask you something serious?" she asked softly.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Christina," she said, as if that explained everything.

"What about her?'

"You never told me about the trip."

"Does it matter?"

"No. And yes."

"Yes because you're worried that she's competition?"

"Something like that. I mean you did have Thanksgiving with her."

"And her family. Don't worry. She's not competition. I don't see her and I ever becoming an item. Maybe, just maybe, we'd hook up for some quick sex, but as far as long term? Uh uh."

She smiled at me. "Good," she whispered. "Now. I know that the guy is supposed to ask, but I don't want to wait," she said quietly.

"You're not proposing to me, are you?" I asked with a smile, inside hoping that she wasn't.

"What if I was? Would you say yes?"

"Not today I wouldn't," I answered after a long minute or more. "That doesn't mean that you're not special to me and that I don't care about you. But I'm just not sure that's where you and I will end up. We could. I know you want us to, but I'm just not there yet," I whispered.

"I didn't think so. Which is why I wasn't going to ask that. I had a different proposal in mind."

"Okay."

"The office Christmas party is only a few weeks away and I know for a fact that you haven't asked anyone to be your date."

"And you wanted to ask me to be your date?"

"Well. Since you haven't asked me."

"I haven't because I was thinking about not going," I answered.

"Not going? Why?"

"After the Halloween party? Really?"

"Crystal?"

"Crystal," I answered, nodding.

"I know you sent her away, and I know why, but you still love her, don't you?" I was silent a long time, looking into her eyes, not really wanting to answer because I knew it would hurt her. "That's okay. You don't have to answer. That already did," she whispered.

"It's not like that," I said softly, squeezing her against me. "There was something there. Some kind of magnetic attraction. It was real, tangible..."

"But you don't have that with me."

"I don't," I whispered. "But I also don't have the other issues with you. It hurt every night she worked because I knew that she was on that stage, getting her body pawed by other guys. It was that she LIKED it, even though she knew it hurt me. THAT's why we're not together, and likely never will be."

"So you care about me because I'm safe?"

"I wouldn't put it that way."

"Then how would you put it?"

I squeezed her tight to me and leaned my face up to kiss her, which she backed away from. "Between Sylvia and Crystal, my heart feels like it was put through a paper shredder. I can't do that again," I whispered.

"So I'm safe. You know I won't hurt you."

"I guess so," I answered quietly, feeling a little bit like a heel.

"That's why you won't say yes? Isn't it? You're afraid that I'll hurt you?"

"Yeah. I guess. But also that I'll hurt you. I don't want to do to you what I felt. I don't want YOU to think that I'll love you forever, only to end up not being together."

"Do you love me?" she asked, searching my eyes for an answer.

"I think I do, but it's different. It's comfortable. It's dependable. It's just not the same kind of intensity that I felt with either of them."

"And until you find that, you think being with me is safe and comfortable?"

"It kind of is."

"What if you never find that intense love again? What if it doesn't exist in a person you can trust to not hurt you. Or worse, that kind of love only can happen in a person that CAN or will hurt you?"

"I don't know," I answered quietly.

She pushed herself up off of me and walked away without a word. I heard her go upstairs and then come back down, wearing my bathrobe, her wet clothes in her hand. She walked to where I lay and looked down at me. "God I love you so much. But I can't be second place. I can't be a fallback. You have to either love me with all your heart or I don't think I can stay with you. You think about it. You know where to find me," she finished before walking to the door. I heard the door close quietly and silence fall in the house. I lay there all night, wondering if I'd just thrown away my chance for happiness.

I didn't see her at work all the rest of that week or the next. She was clearly avoiding me, and I couldn't blame her. I'd basically told her that she WAS second place. Worse, she was second place to two women that we both knew I could never live with. That I could never really be happy with. As much as I didn't want to hurt her, I had to be honest with her.

I didn't return my RSVP, which didn't go unnoticed. Marge came by my office several days before the party to ask if something was wrong. I told her about the discussion I had with Donna and my trepidation about a repeat of Halloween. I simply didn't want to SEE Crystal getting banged by another guy. Even though I knew that we'd never be together, it still hurt inside to see it. It hurt to know she wanted it and liked it more than she wanted to be with me. Maybe sometimes love just isn't enough. Marge said she understood. I thought that was the end of it.

"Okay. No way you're doing this!" Christina said as she barged into my office just about quitting time on Friday.

"Huh? What?" I asked in surprise, completely lost. She looked good. I mean she looked REALLY good. Her slender body was encased in a very elegant strapless gown that looked like it was made of dozens of layers of translucent cloth, each layer shimmering beneath the one above in the office lights. Every once in a while the cloth moved just so, allowing me to see what I thought was all the way through to her bare skin as she walked towards me. I could just make out the mother of pearl colored high heels under the edge of the gown as she stepped around my desk carrying a suit bag over her shoulder.

"I said no way you're doing this. Here. Get dressed," she said curtly.

"I am dressed."

"Not for the party you're not," she said, dropping the suit bag on my lap.

"Oh. That. I'm not going," I said, picking up the suit bag and holding it out for her.

"Yes. You are."

"No. I'm not," I said more quietly. "I don't much feel like partying."

She took the bag and draped it over the computer monitor on my desk, pulled the spare chair over and sat down next to the desk, her crossed legs holding her skirt up and her high heels showing. "So it's true? You've given up?"

"Given up?"

"That's what Donna told mom. You've been hurt so many times that you're not willing to put yourself out there any longer."

"If that's your definition of giving up? Yeah. I've given up."

"Explain."

"Two words, or names. Sylvia and Crystal," I said quietly.

She nodded slowly. "I understand. I understood that at Thanksgiving too. It was completely clear to me while I was fucking you, feeling you making LOVE to me, even though your heart was someplace else. It was clear to me that you still had love in your heart, if you could just find a way to let it out. You are an incredibly wonderful man, but one incredibly stubborn one!" She sat staring at me, not saying a word, not moving aside from her foot nervously wiggling from side to side. "So. You going to get dressed?" she finally said.

I sighed and shook my head. "No."

"I can call mom. She'll send half a dozen young ladies down here to strip you naked, so you have to put on your suit," she said with a little smirk. "In fact, I might just call and have her do it just to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing a few sexy little things stripping you."

"Good Lord. You wouldn't. SHE wouldn't!"

"In a fucking heartbeat," she said.

"I'm not wearing that!" I said pointing to the bag.

"What?"

"That suit. The one from New York."

"Who said it was the suit from New York?"

"I just assumed..."

"Uh huh. And made an ass of yourself again. You have a real trust issue right now, don't you?" I looked at her for long seconds without saying a word. "Okay. Trust me. I know it's hard, but trust me," she said a bit more softly. "This is special. From me to you. I think you'll like it."

"And if I don't?"

"Then you don't have to wear it. But you do at least have to try it on. Unless you plan on hurting my feelings."

"No. I don't want to intentionally hurt your feelings," I said as I stood up and started to reach for the bag.

"Uh uh. Take those off first. Unless you want me to. You know darn well I would in a heartbeat."

"I think I can handle it," I answered, walking to my office door and pushing it closed. I walked back to my desk, unbuttoning my shirt as I did. I pulled it off and turned to face Christina as she slid off the chair to her knees. She reached for the front of my pants and unbuckled my belt, pulling it out of the loops and tossed it aside. The front of my pants came next, her fingers unzipping and unsnapping them before letting them slide down my legs. She reached for my boxers, sliding them down and exposing my mostly flaccid cock. With a grin, she reached for it and held it out with one hand, leaning her face towards me. She engulfed my cock head with her lips, sucking me into her mouth and teasing me with her tongue. I could feel my cock start to swell as she reached to the front of her dress and pulled it down, exposing her bare sexy tits.

"That better?" she asked, looking up at me briefly before going back to sucking on me.

"Oh yeah," I groaned as she worked on my hard-on.

"Then why not touch 'em?" she asked softly.

"No reason," I answered, reaching down to cup both tits in my hands, her mouth going back to sliding on my dick. I let my fingers tease her nipples and squeeze her soft breasts as she sucked on me. I could feel the urgency start to build, the tingle spreading through me as my orgasm started to inch towards the moment of completion.

"That ought to do it," she said, pulling off my cock.

"Wait! What!?" I said incredulously as she stood up in front of me.

"I don't want to spoil mom's fun, now do I?" she asked as she backed up and pulled the top of her dress back in place. "Don't worry. I'm quite sure you'll get all the fun you can handle down there if know you what I mean. Now shall we get you dressed?" She knelt back down in front of me, intentionally leaving my dick which periodically bumped against her face, untouched, while she untied my shoes. She pushed me back into my chair, leaving me sitting naked as she jerked my pants and underwear off my legs. She stood up in front of me and leaned over the desk slightly to reach the garment bag. I couldn't help but reach out and stroke her butt, my hand easily slipping between the layers of shimmering cloth. She stood there, immobile, almost anticipating my hand making its way to her bare feeling ass. I could feel she had on a very tiny thong type panty as I let my hand stroke down between her legs, my fingers feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy through the thin material of the underwear. "You keep that up and I'm gonna make you fuck me before we go."

"I wouldn't mind," I answered honestly.

"Yeah," she said, straightening up and turning so that my hand was pulled from under her skirt. "But I'm not gonna let you come, so it'd just be a little more frustration for you."

"What the hell?" I asked.

She grinned at me and pulled a pair of pants off a hanger, holding them out to me. "It's my way of making sure you come tonight, and I don't mean that way. If you're all revved up, I know you'll come to the party. Know why? Because I happen to know that you're sleeping alone, and all the sexy young women that you've been fucking are all gonna be at the party."

I took the pants from her and dropped them on my lap. "Yeah. I know. That's why I don't want to go," I answered quietly.

Christina looked at me for long seconds and then reached for the pants, which I allowed her to pull from my lap. She set them on the desk and then turned herself and sat on my lap, the shimmery material slick against my bare legs and hard-on. She twisted herself and reached her hands around the back of my neck and clasped them there. "Crystal?"

I looked up at her, moving my hands so one looped around her hips and the other rested on her lap. "Yeah," I answered simply.

"God. I wish that I had a man that loved me so much it hurt," she whispered. "But if it helps, I had a nice girl to girl talk with her. Besides telling her she's something of an idiot for not realizing what she was giving away. I'm pretty confident that you won't be seeing her having any orgies tonight," she said softly.

I looked up at her quizzically. "Why? I mean, why would you feel the need to go do that?"

She looked down at me, her soft features almost looking like she was longing for something. And then just as quickly as I recognized it, it faded away, replaced with a mischievous grin. "I wouldn't want her to spoil the party for you. Mom has some really naughty special things lined up. You've had quite an effect on her. Well, not just her, but quite a few women. That last party was a hell of a change from our last parties. For a change, it wasn't boring," she laughed.

"It wasn't that, no," I agreed.

"So, I had this dress specially made. It has a secret that you already sort of found."

I thought for a few seconds. "The back?"

"The back," she said with a grin. "If I didn't have any panties on right now, you could just spread the back of the dress apart and I could be sitting on your hard dick. Wanna try it out and see how it works? Just for a minute I mean. We don't want you to get overly excited."

"Are you suggesting I fuck you?

"Uh uh. I'm inviting you to see if my dress is as sneaky as I hope it is. Imagine, me sitting on your lap, with your hard cock stuffed into my pussy, my legs spread around yours, and a sweet young lady under the table with her head between my legs."

"You're serious?"

She let go of me and climbed off my lap. She spread the back of her dress apart, exposing her naked ass. She leaned forward and pulled the tiny panty aside, exposing her wet pussy lips. "If you aim it, we can try it," she said, looking back at me.

I was a bit surprised, but was also too turned on at the moment to do anything BUT aim it. She moved back, her legs spreading around mine, before she lowered her ass towards me. I aimed my cock at her pussy as she lowered herself down, my head slipping between her already wet lips. She pressed down slowly, allowing me to slowly sink into her hot depths. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah. Every time I do this it reminds me why mom wants to keep fucking you."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers