Life after Sylvia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, stopping and turning back to her, finding her only a few feet behind me. She reached out for my hand and took it gently, slowly pulling me into the room towards the bed.

"Sit. Please," she whispered.

I nodded, turning and sitting down, feeling my resolve to not see her slipping away with each passing second. She was so damn beautiful and I was sooo damn in love with her.

"I know why you asked me to leave. I know too that it was the hardest thing you ever did," she said, sitting down on the bed next to me, her knee bumping mine as she reached for my hands and held them. "Turns out it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do to. Something I couldn't do. You said to me that stripping was more important to me than you were. That somehow what I got out of it was more than what I got from you. You were wrong. I didn't know how wrong until I didn't have you. I guess you saw who I was with when I came in?"

"Suzanne? Yeah."

"She's the new manager for the club. I quit three weeks ago. I haven't been back, and if you'll have me back, I don't intend on going back."

"So what? You quit your job?"

"I did. I have a new job. One that doesn't have anything to do with the club or stripping or anything. I'm the new communications specialist for your company. Marge helped set it up. She knew how badly I wanted to be with you. So she set it up so we could, if you'll have me back."

"I'd take you back in a hot second, but how do I know you won't just go back to it later? It's hard to change. God knows I've learned that."

"I can't say I won't want to. But I can promise that I won't unless we do it together."

"Together?"

"One of the things that Marge made me do before I turned over the reins was to come up with ideas the club could do for special events that could give us the opportunity to share some of that, in a safe way. I had a few ideas they're going to try, even if you don't want to do them."

"Like what?"

"Well, they're going to do a wet night. That's where all the girls do their routine under running water, like a shower. Because they'll have to enclose the stage in clear walls to keep the customers dry, there's no way they can touch me. She also said that she'd open it to couples undressing each other. Like you undressing me and making love to me like we did that night. They also want to try a couples night. That's where only couples are allowed, and all the strippers are couples. We could even do lap dances together as a couple, you dancing for the girl and me the guy. But we wouldn't have to! Not if you didn't want to." she said quickly, afraid that maybe she'd pushed too far. "But if you wanted to, we could. If you don't, we don't have to do any of it. But Marge thought that maybe, together..."

"Yeah. That sounds like Marge," I said quietly.

"I asked you to trust me, to let me talk. I have. The only thing that I haven't said is that I love you. I love you more than anything I've ever known. If this is all too much, I understand. You listened. That was all I asked of you," she said as she let go of my hands and stood up. She walked to the window and stood in front of the huge glass pane, looking down at the night below.

I got up and walked slowly. I was afraid I'd regret this, but I didn't have any other choice. Some truths couldn't be denied. I let my fingers stroke up her upper arms, feeling her bare skin under my fingertips.

"Unzip my dress," she whispered, looking at me look at her in the reflection of the window. I moved my hand from her arms and pulled the tiny zipper down the back of her dress, pulling it all the way to the base of her back. I slid my fingers up her back, feeling her soft smooth skin as I stroked all the way to her neck. I let my fingers trace down her shoulders from her neck, finally reaching the couple of inches of material around her biceps that held the top of the dress up. I pushed each piece down, drawing the top of the dress down as well. She let me slide the tiny sleeves down her arms and off over her hands, the top of the dress folded over the lower portion, leaving her bare from the waist up. She didn't move at all as I reached for her hips and gently pushed the material down over her hips, letting it slide down to her feet. I stared at her in the reflection, her nude body so damn sexy as I stood behind her.

She slowly turned to face me. "Michael. What you see. What you are about to have. It's yours and only yours as long as you want it that way. I promise to never show it off or let anyone else touch it without your permission. I won't badger you to do it if you don't want. I'm giving you permission to say if, how much and when, even if that turns out to be never. You were wrong when you sent me away. I didn't love stripping more than you. I just thought I did until I didn't have you any more."

I reached down to her hands and drew her back with me, pulling her towards the bed. I turned her and set her on the end and then stepped back, slowly taking my coat off. Item by item I undressed, dropping my clothes on the floor until I was completely naked. She pushed herself up the bed, moving ahead of me as I crawled onto the bed and followed her. She lay back against the pillows, spreading her legs apart, her body naked except for her red high heels. I crawled between her legs moving towards her until my lips met hers. She wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me, her lips urgently pressing to mine. For minutes we just kissed, our kisses slowly growing softer and more tender, more loving. I felt one of her arms move from around my neck and moments later her hand wrap around my dick. I felt her gently pull it down, coaxing me lower, coaxing me towards her pussy. She found her pussy with my engorged head and guided me straight to her opening, groaning into my mouth as I slowly sunk into her already wet depths.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she breathed, breaking the kiss momentarily. "God, I love you so much," she whispered as I started to stroke in and out of her, slowly working all of my shaft into her depths. In and out I stroked, her hands moving around, her fingertips stroking my back and my butt and my arms, never stopping as we moved together, her hips rocking in time with my strokes. In and out I slid, her body responding, her vagina practically trembling around me as I slowly pushed in and out of her. We'd made love enough for each of us to know how close the other was. We both seemed to be working to stretch it out, not making it happen too fast, but at the same time not allowing it to slip away. "I need it now," she begged suddenly. "All of it."

I only had to thrust half a dozen more strokes, my head banging against her cervix, my lips pressing to hers before my body jerked hard, driving me deep into her. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned into my mouth as her own climax was upon her. I felt her stiffen with tiny little shudders in her legs and arms and of course, her vagina as it eagerly accepted shot after shot of my cum. Her hand moved to my neck again, wrapping around me and pulling me down to her until our bodies were pressed together, her cheek against mine. I felt her body shake and it took long seconds before I realized that she was crying. What started small was soon huge sobs as she held me, all the emotion of the last couple months seeming to come out at once.

Slowly her sobs faded to little gasps and snuffles, her grip on my body still as tight. Through her sniffs she whispered to me, "I thought I lost you forever. I'm so sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for," I whispered back. "I thought I'd lost you too. I wanted you so much, but I couldn't keep doing that."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said, finally getting her to release me enough that I could roll slightly to one side. I looked down at her tear stained face, her perfect makeup no longer perfect, but never more beautiful to me. I used my fingers to wipe the tears from her face, smiling down at her.

"So where do we go from here?"

"Well. I at least have a bedroom and a shower again," I answered with a smile, drawing a giggle from her.

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yeah. It is."

"I only have one question."

"What's that?"

"Is the bed big enough?"

"Big enough? For us?"

"For three of us," she whispered.

"I don't get it."

"You are going to say yes to Christina, aren't you?"

"How did you know... what? Wait. What?"

"I know what she asked and why. I also know that if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be together. She sat with me every night while I cried my eyes out for almost two weeks. It was her idea to ask Marge to hire me, and her idea for me to think up those ideas. She arranged all this, this night, this way, so that we could get you close enough to me that I could apologize. So that I could prove to you that I really do love you. The least we can do is to give her the one thing she wants most."

"You're serious? You really want me to do that?"

She shook her head slowly, looking at me seriously. "No. I want US to do this. Together. Everything has to be together from now on. I won't go off and do what I know hurts you, but if you're going to do this for her, it has to be us, together."

"On one condition," I whispered.

"What's that?"

"That we get married quickly so that yours doesn't show through the wedding dress too much."

She looked at me for long seconds. "You're serious?"

"I don't have a ring, and this might not be the most romantic way to ask, but yes, I'm serious. About both."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down against her, her lips pressed to mine in a most wonderfully passionate kiss. Yeah. I think I finally found what I was looking for and I wasn't going to let go for anything!