All Comments on 'Life Begins Again Ch. 02'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very hot. Loved that the wait between chapters was not long. That helps move the story right along. Keep em coming!!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Love the story line

I like the story line but I felt you ended this chapter a little too abruptly. I thought it needed a little more to it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what a tangled web

you are weaving.

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 10 years ago
A tangeled web

I was so involved in trying to keep track of things, it kind of distracted from the story. But I'm sure it will come out hot and interesting in the end. Keep writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Great story so far, I have been able to keep up with it and I'm a slow reader, well maybe that's why I'm more able to understand it more.

rodavrodavalmost 10 years ago
Very interesting story

I like the way it's going. Can't wait for the revelations of their own secrets.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 10 years ago
Needs work

The writing is technically proficient and maintains my interest. However, the similarities between what happens with Nick and Nicole, and with Andy and Andrea, are too close. They are almost mirror images and, while I understand that writing for this site is about fantasy, your story must maintain some credibility. We need to see some divergence in the two story lines. Having leveled that criticism (intended constructively,) I gave you five stars and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I look forward to your next chapter

I have enjoyed your story so far and I can not wait until you post your next chapter. I have never been a fan of the split stories but you pull it off really well. Thank you for writing your stories. M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

I agree, in general, with the others who have commented. You are doing excellent work. You are a skilled writer, with reasonable measurements. No 38DD tits, no 12 inch cocks. You use the terms penis and breasts. Its a miracle!!

You are developing your story well, with rounded, believable characters. Keep up the good work.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 10 years ago
Continue

Excellent story and realistic too. Keep writing please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and the hits just keep on comin' - Tom Cruise in a few good men

well we have it all set up just waiting for the fat lady to sing

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
very enjoyable.

sex was ok, but i really like the story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES