Life Begins Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I absolutely did."

"We'll just have to be as inventive the next time."

"I'm glad to you still want there to be a next time."

"Give me twenty or thirty minutes and it can be the next time!"

"Not this old lady. I'm not sure I can handle that much pleasure in one night. Besides, I'm hungry. We've got to get some dinner on the table."

"I'll take care of that."

"Oh? How?"

"How does a pizza from Angelo's sound?"

"It sounds great. But I don't really feel like getting dressed."

"I don't want you to. I want you to stay just as you are. If you'll call and order it, I'll go get it."

"You're going to drive all the way to Angelo's?"

"For you, I'd go further!"

Nicole smiled and was tickled. "You might want to dress first."

"You really think that's necessary?"

"I don't want some other old lady to see what I have and try to steal you away!"

"You're funny! And stop calling yourself old."

* * *

"Hey, Nick."

He was waiting in the crowded lobby of Angelo's Pizza because his order was not ready when he arrived. Hearing his name, he glanced around and saw her. Since the first time he'd met her he'd always thought she was very beautiful; slim, but not skinny, very shapely legs, and smallish breasts that somehow worked very well on her. There was something else about her that attracted him, but he wasn't sure what. She was in one of his classes this semester and had been last session. He had considered asking her out, but was always hesitant. He wasn't sure why. However, now that he was "involved" with an "older woman," it might not be a good idea. "Hi, Andrea."

She walked over to him. "Must be pizza night."

"Just giving my mother a break in the kitchen," he informed her with a smile. "Cooking is not really my specialty."

"Your dad's either?"

"They divorced several months ago," Nick said with a grimace.

"Oh. Sorry."

"No loss. He was an asshole. Ran off with another woman."

"Sounds like my mother, the bitch. She left me and my dad a while back for another man. I'm giving myself a break from the kitchen."

So, she was in the same boat as he, Nick realized. Another reason he was attracted to her. "If it's not too personal, are they divorced?"

"Yes, thank goodness. Now, it's just me and my dad." There were a few minutes of awkward silence in which Andrea remembered being attracted to Nick, and even considered asking him if he wanted to get coffee some time. But she had never asked a guy out and feared if she did, he might think she was too forward. Now, with this new relationship with her dad, it probably wasn't a good idea to get involved with him. "So, did you understand that assignment Professor Higgins gave out?"

"I talked to him about it this afternoon. Didn't really help. He said that was the point of the exercise; to see how different everyone's explanations would be."

Andrea shrugged. "Well, I guess that's something." They were standing in the lobby where it leads into the bar. "Oh, my god!"

"What?" Nick asked with a frown.

"See that short couple facing each other at the bar?" she gestured with her head. "That's Mrs. Costello. She works at Ford Enterprises. So does my dad. I don't think that's her husband."

"It's not," Nick agreed. "That's Mr. Hardy. He and his wife live in my neighborhood."

"Mr. Hardy?" Andrea repeated, snickering. "Looks like Mrs. Costello has her hand in his pocket playing with Mr. Hardy's hardy! That's a new twist on pocket pool!"

"Yeah," Nick said, chuckling. "Looks like she scored in the side pocket." They saw her stuff napkins in his pants.

"I wonder if he's scored in the center pocket?"

Nick loved her sense of humor, particularly since it could be risqué. "I wouldn't bet against it."

"Nick," a voice said. "Your pizza is up."

"Well, that's good," Nick grinned. "I'm all out of pool metaphors."

* * *

Attractive, intelligent, sense of humor, similar home life . . . Nick ticked off in his mind all of the things he and Andrea had in common as he drove home. He really was attracted to her. He also really enjoyed having sex with his mother. Could the two coexist? Did his mother expect him to be monogamous? If so, for how long?

On the other hand, did it really matter? He knew what he had at home. And it just kept getting better. Why give that up for the uncertainty of a relationship with a girl he barely knew even with all of those things in common.

Still, the more he thought about Andrea and their similar situations; it would be nice to have a roll in the hay with someone his own age.

* * *

As Andrea watched Nick leave Angelo's, her pizza was ready. He was gone by the time she reached the parking lot, but she thought about him during her drive home. He was very easy to talk to and that was nice. Many of the guys she had dated had not been talkers. He could even talk about sex without getting nervous, unlike those other guys. Their comments to each other while witnessing the antics of Mr. Hardy and Mrs. Costello proved both of those points. And they had taken two psychology classes together. And he was good-looking. Then there was the personal level; parents recently divorced, no siblings, just him and his mother.

But it really didn't matter. At this point, Andrea just wanted to concentrate on her dad. However, she would enjoy further conversation with Nick. They could just be friends for now. Maybe she would be bold and ask him to have coffee with her.

* * *

It was time for the second group therapy session, but Andy Morgan considered not attending. A part of him felt that most of his troubles had been solved by his daughter. Sex with her was the greatest. Better than it had ever been with her mother. On top of that, Andrea was generally the one to initiate it. Even though society frowned on it, he had grown quite comfortable with it. He wondered what Dr. Podesta would say about it. He even considered asking her, but thought better of it. At the same time, he was fearful that if he did go to the session and admitted he'd fulfilled his assignment, she would ask who with. Of course, he could make up someone.

In the end, he decided to attend at least one more session just to see what the follow-up would be. Nicole arrived at the same time as he did thus renewing his attraction to her. He wanted to sit next to her but was told by Dr. Podesta to sit in the same place so everyone would remember each other. Sitting across from her again, he noticed a shine in her eyes that was not there last time.

Dr. Podesta began the meeting with no fanfare other than welcoming everyone back. She immediately asked who had been successful in completing the assignment. No one's hand instantly went up, causing the doctor to frown. But a moment later, Nicole's arm was hesitantly raised.

Though he had no right to, Andy felt dismayed. As a result he raised his hand. Was it wishful thinking or did he see a similar look of disappointment on her face? And why did it matter?

No one else ever raised a hand and there were looks of dejection. Dr. Podesta counseled the have-nots and Andy tuned her out, keeping a discreet eye on Nicole.

For her part, Nicole was not really surprised that Andy had succeeded. He was a handsome man and seemed like a decent guy. In another time, under different circumstances, she could see herself attracted to him. Actually, that wasn't quite true. She was attracted to him. She just didn't think she wanted to be involved with anyone—other than whom she was—at this time.

Nicole's daydreaming was interrupted when Dr. Podesta asked her if she'd care to share her success with the others. She clearly wasn't expecting such a question if her deer-in-the-headlights expression was any clue. She shrugged. "Just a guy I've known for a long time that was willing to help out."

"Don't sell yourself short," Dr. Podesta encouraged. "I'd have a hard time believing you had to beg."

There were polite chuckles both at Nicole's humble description and the doctor's response.

Andy presumed he would be next, so he had a few minutes to formulate an answer. However, the time was of no benefit because he didn't want to stretch the truth—as Nicole had obviously done—by saying that a woman had initiated sex with him. That might be construed as boastful. So, when the question was posed to him, all that came to mind was, "It isn't the sort of thing a gentleman discusses."

Even Nicole found that funny.

* * *

Not that it was a competition, but Andy did leave the session feeling somewhat victorious at being the only man to complete the assignment. He was anxious to get home and tell Andrea and quickly forgot Nicole. Andy found his daughter in her room on her bed sitting up reading a book. She had on a short skirt; legs propped up to support the volume, a button down shirt undone to mid-breast with no evidence of a bra underneath, and no shoes.

Looking up when she saw him enter, Andrea asked, "How was session two?"

Andy lay down on the bed on his side facing her, a big smile appearing on his face like a child coming home from school with a star pinned to his shirt. "I was the only man who completed the assignment."

Andrea grinned. "Well, aren't you the stud."

"I wish. You were the one to start it. Otherwise, I would have failed also." Her mostly bare, smooth leg looked inviting so he placed his palm on her thigh.

"Don't be negative," she scolded teasingly. "At least you had the good sense to let me." But she quickly frowned. "Did you have to give any details?"

He explained what Nicole said, his response and his reason, all the while allowing his hand to travel up the inside of her leg a few inches.

"Clever answer," Andrea remarked. "What do you think your doctor would say if you told her who you really did it with?"

"I wondered about that myself, but not enough to ask, and certainly not in front of the group."

"That was probably wise."

She was smiling, but Andy didn't know if it was because of their discussion or the fact that his fingers finally made contact with her bare pussy. Interesting that she was braless and panty-less. She spread her legs a bit and he took it further by pressing her nearest leg against his. For her response, Andrea set her book aside and wedged her leg between his, grinding against his hard cock.

Removing his hand from between her legs, Andy reached up to unbutton his daughter's shirt, discovering in the process that only two buttons were buttoned. She had definitely had something planned. With her breasts now exposed, he cupped one gently with one hand and sucked on the nipple of the nearest one. She reached around, grabbed his head and pressed it into her boob.

After a minute, Andrea wanted more, so she tilted her dad's head up so their lips could meet. To spice it up, she dueled tongues with him. The pulse of his dick against her leg told him he liked the tongue action, so she let it continue for a while before sitting up and completely removing her shirt. Andy decided to do the same.

Both topless, they lay back down, arms intertwined and touched and kissed each other. Andy had her skirt nearly up around her waist, effectively rendering her naked. With her sweet pussy now exposed, he dove down on it to taste its sugariness. There was nothing like the feel of lips and tongue on a woman's vagina; the softness, the wetness, the dainty folds of skin, the heady aroma. And there was nothing like a young pussy to experience it all. He alternated tongue in hole and finger on clit and tongue flicking against her button and digits sliding in and out.

Whatever Andrea had expected them to do, perhaps an oral assault on her pussy had not been part of it. But her father was so aggressive with it and so good at it that she simply let herself go and enjoyed the massive orgasm that followed. Between his saliva and her own secretions, his face was drenched when she finally came down. His satisfying grin told her that he had enjoyed it just as much.

Getting up Andrea sat up and slid her skirt off, and then pushed her dad onto his back. She lay on top of him and pressed her lips to his to enjoy the liquids that coated his face. When she had cleaned him sufficiently, she sat up again and went to work on his belt and pants and removed them and his underwear so that he was as naked as she was. She then went to work on his cock.

First she jerked him to get him good and hard, which didn't take much because he was anyway. She then danced her tongue on the head of his dick, licking around the cap and pee hole, slurping up the pre-cum that was oozing out. She loved the viscosity of that clear liquid and wished the male organ produced more of it. Finally, she took most of the shaft in her mouth sliding her tongue all over it with every stroke. She'd been reading up on blowjobs and was eager for practical application. She bobbed her head up and down slowly allowing her lips and tongue to cover every inch of him. She kissed and performed slight sucking on just the head, and then dug her tongue into that tender circumcised area on the underside of the shaft.

The contraction of his balls and the pulsing of his cock told her that her research was paying off, particularly when he urgently said, "Might want to pull out. I'm about to explode"

But Andrea wanted to experience him blasting her tonsils, and that is exactly what he did. She swallowed as much as she could, but quite a bit managed to seep out of her lips. When he was finished and breathing heavily, and could see straight again, he noted that her face had globs of cum all over it. He wasn't really surprised, and was too blissful even if he'd had an objection, to stop her from again mashing their lips together.

Andrea had tasted herself on him and now was making him taste himself of her. But he didn't care. He felt wonderful, this was his daughter, and he couldn't refuse her anything.

Using her discarded shirt to wipe their faces, she said, "That was fantastic! Let's do more."

"Your old man has to recover first."

"Then I'll fix dinner and we'll do it again later."

"No."

Andrea was taken aback, almost even hurt. "Did I do something wrong?"

But his grin told her he was messing with her. "Yes to later. But for dinner, I'm taking you out to celebrate."

"Celebrate what?"

"Our new life."

Her face formed a wide smile. "I like the sound of that."

* * *

After cleaning up and dressing, Andy decided on a restaurant named Monaco, which he'd heard was good, serving Americanized French food. Father and daughter were both very happy about the direction their lives were taking—most recently influenced by their impromptu oral session.

Andrea was particularly pleased. "Do you realize that this afternoon was the first time you initiated sex," she pointed out as they rode.

"Are you sure?" Andy questioned, knowing she was correct.

"You know I am. And I'm very proud of you for doing that. I want you to feel like you can."

"Well, then, I guess I'll try harder," he said with a grin.

"You better try when you're harder!" she laughed.

They exchanged similar humorous double entendrés the entire way, so that by the time they arrived at the restaurant, they were carefree. That all changed when the entered the dining establishment. Another couple was standing near the hostess' podium. When she returned to her post, she asked, "Whose next?"

Naturally, the other couple indicated that they were.

"I'll seat you in just a moment," the hostess informed the couple. To Andy, she said, "How many, sir?"

"Two."

"You're probably looking at a thirty minute wait. We're really busy tonight. This was our last table. If you want to wait, I'll put your name down."

"Andrea, what do you want to do?" But when she didn't answer, he turned to her and saw her staring at the male of the other couple. He was also staring at her.

"Hi, Andrea," the male said.

"Hey, Nick. We keep running into each other at restaurants."

"Yes," Nick agreed. He turned to his companion. "This is my mother—"

"Nicole?" Andy interrupted.

Nicole had turned partially when she heard her son speaking to someone, but not enough to spot Andy. When she recognized him, she offered, "Hello, Andy."

Then in comical unison, everyone said, "You two know each other?" But before anyone could say any more, they all started laughing.

"Sir, do you want to wait?" the hostess repeated.

"Oh, sorry," Andy said while noticing Nick whisper something to his mother.

"Can our table seat four?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, it can."

"Would the two of you like to join us?" Nicole offered.

"Oh, we couldn't intrude," Andy felt obligated to say, although he was torn between wanting to accept, and not wanting to show too much interest in Nicole in front of his daughter.

"We'd love to," Andrea said.

"You're sure we're not intruding?" Andy repeated.

"I wouldn't have asked if you were," Nicole said, flashing a brilliant smile.

Andrea caught the looks the parents were giving each other and was curious how they knew each other.

"Guys, I think the hostess would like to seat us," Nick pointed out.

At the square table—where they sat boy-girl-boy-girl—Andrea didn't wait for further discussion before asking, "So, how do the two of you know each other?"

Andy glanced at Nicole with a questioning look. She responded with a barely perceptible nod. "Nicole and I are in the same group therapy session."

"Of course!" Andrea said. "I should have figured that when Nick started to introduce his mother."

"And that, of course, begs the question how you and Nick know each other," Andy asked.

"We have classes together," Andrea explained, as though there was no doubt.

"Well, it's a small world," Nicole remarked.

The waiter appeared and they ordered appetizers and drinks, non-alcoholic for the students. And as they all settled down, it became awkward.

"So, how's therapy going?" Andrea asked with ulterior motive.

Both Andy and Nicole shot her a look.

"What?" Andrea asked. "It's done you some good, dad. I was just wondering if Mrs. Wagner's experience was positive."

Nicole smiled and nodded. "It has been."

"And you were the only other person to complete the assignment," Andrea noted.

At first taken aback that Andy had told his daughter, Nicole quickly recovered and proudly confirmed, "I did."

Out of the corner of her eye, Andrea glimpsed Nick smirk. She also noticed that her dad was not smiling, and she instantly figured out why. Andrea's father was attracted to Nick's mother. Interesting. Andrea could see why. Nicole Wagner was a very attractive woman, and they had some things in common: failed marriages, one child each, group therapy.

"I'm sorry," Andrea offered. "I wasn't prying, just making conversation. It's interesting that you two know each other and Nick and I know each other; and we're all in similar situations."

"You're not prying," Nicole said. "I haven't done much socializing since my divorce. Aside from Nick, I haven't talked about myself with anyone. I guess one thing I've learned from Dr. Podesta is that it's okay to talk about yourself."

"If you'd like another female to talk to, I'd be happy to oblige," Andrea offered. "I know there's a slight age difference, but I am a good listener."

"Thank you. I might just take you up on that. That is, if Nick and Andy don't mind."

"I don't mind," Andy quickly said.

"Might actually do you some good," Nick concurred.

"Mr. Morgan, I'll make the same offer," Nick said.

"Thanks. And please call me Andy."

"And I'm Nicole, Andrea."

That seemed to break the ice, and from then on the dinner went smoothly. Conversation was polite and general. No one engaged in any personal stories other than Nicole mentioning that she was a lawyer with a local law firm and Andy revealed that he was in finance at Ford Enterprises. Nicole had heard some stories about that company and the two discussed those, while Andrea and Nick talked about college life.