Life Begins Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

On the drive home, Andy noted, "You seemed interested in Nick."

"As did you in his mother."

Andy shrugged. "She caught my eye at the first group session. I'm not sure I want to get involved with someone right now."

"Because of us?"

"One reason."

"I think she might be good for you," Andrea pointed out. "She seems like your kind of woman—unlike the bitch."

"I wish you wouldn't refer to your mother like that."

Ignoring the rebuke, Andrea said, "Nick thinks the same of his father, who left his mother for another woman. So, you and Nicole have that in common also."

"The same could be said about you and Nick."

"I was hoping he would ask me out sometime, but he never did. I even considered asking him, but I didn't want him to think I was forward. Some guys don't like that."

"I don't get that sense from him."

"So, you're saying I should ask him out?" Andrea questioned. "What about us?"

"Let me answer that with another question. Where do you see us going?"

She shrugged. "I really hadn't thought about that. Just keep having fun as long as we can."

"But you agree that at some point you'll have to move on. If not Nick, you will meet someone that you'll want to be with more than your old man."

"Sounds like you want me to date Nick. Is that so you can date his mother?"

"No. You're young, Andrea. You can't spend your time worrying about me. You have to think about yourself."

"And you're not getting any younger. If I have to find someone, you have to."

"Yeah. How would you feel about me sleeping with another woman? Like Nicole?"

"How would you feel about me fucking Nick?"

"It's what you should be doing."

"You don't want us to do it anymore?" Andrea wanted to feel hurt, but she wasn't certain that's what he meant.

"I didn't say that. What we do at home is between us. What I'm trying to say is we just can't let it control us. If someone else comes along—"

"Maybe we can double-date."

And they both had a laugh about that.

* * *

"So, how well do you know Andrea?" Nicole asked on their drive home.

"We had a class together last semester and one this semester," Nick casually answered. "We've had some casual conversations. I ran into her last week at Angelo's. She was getting pizza for her dad and herself when I was picking up ours. She had nothing good to say about her mother."

"She's quite attractive," Nicole thought aloud.

"I thought about asking her out. Never got around to it, but I don't know why."

"Because of us?"

"No, that was before us. But it would be now."

"Why? You shouldn't let that stop you. What we do at home should not get in the way of you living your life. I think you should ask her out."

Nick nodded. "You have any interest in Andy?"

"I don't want to get involved with anyone."

But the tone of her voice didn't convince him.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers