All Comments on 'Life Drawing Game'

by saffronjelly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

My GF and I do this together, too. We read this together and had a massive cum, just as described here. We do it with another couple joining and watching each other. Lots of cum landing on bodies of our GFs.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerabout 6 years ago
More ... MORE !!

The writing is good, the sex is good.

... Give us more! ... You have a great future here !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot!

That was so fucking hot that I almost came while reading those two pages. More, More, More!

MildOgreMildOgreabout 6 years ago
Jaw dropping

Well done - pace was fantastic, the detail on point. Can’t wait to see more!

saffronjellysaffronjellyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your lovely & inspiring comments <3

So happy you enjoyed my story & that it got some of you nice & horny <3 I'm currently trawling through my past to find some more story worthy memories. Be back soon xx

oldernowiser2oldernowiser2about 6 years ago
Best Story

This is the best story I've ever read !!! :) Maybe I'm exaggerating, but it perfectly matched my fantasies and made them even more intense. Thank you very much and please do write more as the 'urge' strikes. :

stimacstimacabout 6 years ago

More please, if this is the start , can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

One of the most erotic things I've read for ages. More!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 6 years ago
I liked this story.

It's really two stories in one. The first story is about what happened in the drawing class when the male model got an erection. The second story is about what happened between the girl and her boyfriend. I would have liked for there to have been more of a description of what happened in the drawing class. Most stories like this written from the male model's point of view describe how the guy tried to maintain control and not have an erection. I think the excitement is when the guy gets an erection no matter how much he tried to avoid that. Was he embarrassed? How long did he stay erect? Was there enough time for the artists to accurately draw his erection?

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 6 years ago
Fab

Wonderful, well written and very sexy, more please x

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Hott!

That was one of the hottest, sexiest stories I've ever read. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

Oooh that was so hot....

I’ve been rubbing my clit the whole time. I really wanted him to suck her clit though... the anticipation was maddening- he should have nibbled her swollen cunt through her sticky panties at least...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So evocative

It's quite rare for me to have the opportunity to watch a guy jerk off which is a great pity because it is such an erotic sight. Your story encapsulates the experience perfectly and it was very arousing to read it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Years ago, a neighbor I hadn't yet met stopped by saying she was out walking and asked if she could stay a while until the rain stopped. She noticed some art supplies lying around and told me she was a professional artist and asked if I'd pose while waiting for the rain to let up. Right away she asked me to be nude, to which I consented. So I stripped off and let her position me. As soon as she touched me I got an erection right away, and this being a private session there was no need to be embarrassed. After she completed several sketches, for which she positioned my erection, she offered to pose for me and stripped off and I became the artist. The rain lasted a couple of hours, over which time I remained achingly hard and dripping pre-cum the entire time. She was also flowing freely. As she was married, we didn't have sex, but she did let me position her clit and its hood for a better view. We both enjoyed being on a sexual high for those two wonderful hours. She actually did cum a few times just from the circumstances, and just before she got dressed to continue home she gave me a full-body hug, which triggered my own orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved your story! As a male life model and artist I could so relate to the excitement of the situation. So glad you also refer to honouring the gift of shared nudity! I was hooked after my first modelling session, and every time I gaze on a nude model I appreciate the gift again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous