Life Drawing Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groans loud.

"Or are you going to shoot your cum all over my pussy" I whisper as I open it wide for him.

"Do you want this in you? Or do you want to watch me masturbate?" he pants. He holds his throbbing cock in his hand, jerking and thrusting and groaning. It's all wet and creamy from the pre cum getting churned up. Such a filthy sight, I want it all over my face. "Want me to fuck you? Fuck you nice and hard and deep"

I have 3 fingers inside me now, my other hand down rubbing my red swollen clit "Yes. No. I need you. Need your thick cock" mumbling as fuck myself for him.

He gets up on his knees in front of me, stroking, as the tip of his cock moves so close to my open cunt.

We are panting, moaning, I grab my left tit, pulling my hard nipple to my mouth, suck nosily.

"Fuck fuck I'm going to cum" he gasps. "Spread yourself open so I can see all of you. Wide open for me babe."

We are both looking down, I raise my hips. His swollen cock head is at my cunt hole as he strokes. I start to cum, I can't stop it any longer, growling, mewling.

He strokes fast, wet noisy strokes, and yells out as his cum blasts into my pussy. He bucks forward, the tip of his cock finally slides into me as more and more sperm shoots out. I grab him with my muscles, but he pulls out. His cum all over me, over my fingers and clit and lips, inside me. I rub his creamy thick sperm over my pussy lips, onto my clit, and push it inside me as I start to peak again. It's too much. I shove my fingers into my mouth, sperm and pussy juice spread over my face now too, over my lips and in my mouth. He squeezes the last drops out onto my fingers as I cum again, my fingers deep in my throat, as I groan and groan.

We sigh, still getting tremors as he kisses me deep and falls on top of me. We shudder together.

12