Light a Shuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth let out a loud sob, then clutched his chest and collapsed to the ground. Those nearest rushed to him and rolled him over. One of the men leaned down then up and shook his head before he said, "He's not breathing. He worked hard all his life and I suppose this was just too much for him. He is gone now, too."

*********

Seth woke and rose from where he was lying. He saw a bright light ahead and walked toward it. He felt excited and oh, so much better than he had felt in years. As he got closer he saw two figures standing arm in arm facing him in front of a replica of his house. The house and out buildings he saw when he got closer were perfect. The trees and surroundings were perfect, so bright and clean. The air smelled new and fresh and there was almost a golden glow to the atmosphere.

When he was several steps from the people watching him, he stopped. Huh, he thought, I must be dreaming. They look like young versions of Amanda and Rabbit. The women rushed to Seth and wrapped him in a deep hug, vying with each other for his kisses and attention.

The Amanda lookalike said, "I knew you would come back to me my love. I just knew it. Then, two days ago, Rabbit came to me and told me you would be with us again soon. Oh, my love, we are so happy to have you with us again for eternity, this time."

"What? Uh, I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. I had to bury you both. I am senile and hallucinating."

A deep melodious voice seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere. It said, "No, my son. You have moved on, as have your wives. You have reached your reward for a good life, eternal happiness in the land of plenty."

"But I have killed and cursed. I drank and before I married I fornicated."

"Yes you did, but your transgressions were not serious and have been forgiven. When you killed, it was necessary and not done maliciously. The life you wrote in the book was a good one and you deserve your reward now as do these two fine women. Now, enjoy this place we have prepared for you as you prepare for your future."