All Comments on 'Light of Dawn Ch. 03'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

I just wish that the chapters were longer, or that you would release them sooner :(

sarabeansarabeanalmost 17 years ago
HOT

this is the longest tease i have had yet on this site!!! Keep it up cause it is so hot.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesalmost 17 years ago
well, well.. what to say..

firstly, a lot different from ur generally loving, affectionate characters... ur previous characters were basically romantic, good-hearted and likeable...

but, here, those are absent.. well, if u tried to break out of your type, then, u certainly managed it.. jeff is the typical snobbish jock... the college scene is also pretty accurate.. but, there are actually more sensitive guys and girls out there than u portrayed.. however, not all girls also are into jocks... even when they are as studly as jeff... u made him sound like some Adonis.. In which u were part successful, but a bit lacking in the whole sex-god portrayal..

however, it is easily seen that Dawn is depicted as a Julie or Rachel kind of girl, which she isn't... and, she just can't seem to accept the fact that she is like all the other girls who wanna fuck the QB... well, the last line was good.. she has to come to terms with her physical desires, whore or not...

a shift in storytelling.. not for the better, to me.. but, i will withhold any final comments

waiting for the refill of Nightshade, The Family Room.. and maybe, maybe, a glimpse into Worth it... the family of Connors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Different but perhaps better

I agree with the previous poster who wrote that the characters in this story are not as "likeable" but I don't see that as a criticism. In fact, the story is more interesting because they (Dawn, Jeff and the father) are struggling with internal problems, flawed personalities, and are less than likeable. It gives the characters room to grow and also gives the plot something more than just, "I screwed my brother/sister and now I'm in love with him/her and what do I do? Oh noes!!" angle. There is more than just that angle to the plot and that is what I think will make this story stand out from the pack.

Like most people, I usually come here to read a good porn story and then click out. But every now and again, I run across a story that is a good, solid story that just happens to have a graphic sexual element to it and the story (plot, characterization, interaction of characters, etc) that is the main draw with the sex scenes as the bonus. This is one of those stories.

I hope you update soon. This chapter-once-every-10-days is too long a wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One More Paean of Praise to the Pile

This story taps into some very murky emotional currents.

Stephen King does that. It's what gives his yarns the kick they have. In your case, it's the whole set of choices before the characters. The dad soldiers on being the paterfamilias and getting no credit. (I haven't looked into the other chapters as to whether he ever tried moving on from sports). Still, his life seems a mausoleum to his one shining moment. Dawn has a hopeless crush on her brother the QB, that she satisfies at a horrible emotional cost. Jeff wants his dad to notice him as something more than a chip off the old block, as a success in his own right.

Lots of pain circulating in this story, but that's life itself, which as any artist worth their salt helps us see

whether incest is involved or not. Bravo. This story's not even close to being finished, so please keep the chapters coming so to speak!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? WHEN???

aysa69aysa69over 16 years ago
Wow

What a twist. These characters are really messed up but it makes the story so intriguing. I want to know more about each of them. I want to see what happened that made them go so down hill. I am trully enjoying this one. Please keep writing. I'm hoping this is a long one. Great job.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
Wow...enraptured...

Your writing is quite beautiful, and you capture emotions very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gah...

Jeff sure isn't a very sympathetic character at all. I find myself hoping Dawn doesn't have relations with him. And I feel really sorry for Dawn. The only person that was halfway nice to her thus far (Liza) pretty much date raped her. It's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The guy is a genuine dickhead... totally undeserving of such a fine pussy.

All my life I've seen guys like him get their cocks into dumb cunts who eventually figure out that they've just been used for a cum dump. That's when they'd come whining to me, (the dumb fucking friend guy who they knew wanted them but who'd always showed them respect) looking for sympathy. Then, instead of fucking me, they cry it all out and then go do it all over again... with another asshole. After a few years, I figured it out. Women are just stupid animals.

I wasn't tall.. five feet eight inches... but looking back at photos from my youth, I was a damned good looking guy. (though I honest to God didn't realize it at the time) I was fast as greased lightning, strong and tough as nails. Everyone knew that I used to literally beat the shit out of the big tough guys, who mistakenly thought they could push me around because they were bigger. I didn't start shit but I didn't back down or take shit from anyone... no matter how big they were.

What was wrong with those stupid cunts? They taught me to have contempt for women and to disrespect them. Once that contempt and disrespect was fully developed, it gave me a powerful advantage over them where I'd automatically become emotionally detached and force myself to be physically desensitized when I fucked women... like I was an outside observer watching their reactions as I fucked their cunts and fucked simpleton brains out. I have terrific stamina so I lasted for however long it took to destroy them and leave them totally fucked out before I pulled their limp, moaning bodies up to mine and pumped my cum into their sopping wet, still twitching cunts.

In time, I developed a pretty strong reputation as a powerful 'lover' (which I really was <lover>) and it got me some good referrals, too. I sometimes had beautiful women that I didn't even know sidle up to me and say, in a soft sexy voice, "Hey, so and so says you're pretty damned good." Of course they got what they 'came' for and I got their wildest pussy because they wanted to prove that they were the best or better than who'd referred them. I wasn't about to let any woman walk away with even a tiny possibility of feeling as if she'd bested me. A few of them, after a few days of recovering, came back for more. For me, a breathless and sincerely spoken "Thank You" is the ultimate compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
IN LOVE

i realy love this story it not like any i have read before i like how its kind of like little steps till it gets to the main part of them to you are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

Do you know I read this in a daily basis?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

is there a bigger dick than Jeff? not after this chapter. it will be interesting to see if there is a "conversion" that happens later. I love this story - talk about a character you love, and one you hate!!! great story!!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Stopping!!!

I cant keep reading this series, i just cant. The reason i read Incest stories is because the love between the siblings is so strong and so real. This story is lust driven, there is basically no love in it, Jeff just wants to fuck a tight, virgin pussy. He doesnt care about Dawn at all or what she wants. I gave you a five star because your writing quality is good, the story thou i just cant get behind. I have to stop this series.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

I mean at some point you have to make the characters "interesting".

Until now..it's dawn somewhat sweet.

And Jeff total asshole and douchebag. Not one character trait or action of him is of a positive side as of now.

Hell he even just raped his sister...

Then put this story in "Non-consent/reluctance" And not in incest/taboo with a "romance" tag.

Characters are not interesting enough to keep reading.

How at this point you want to redeem Jeff to be at some point good? as I said you didn't give him one thing positive about him so that we can eventually say "yea he built on that to be a better brother or guy" So that "romance" Tag could make any sense?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He is still an ass and she suddenly became stupid.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

'Incest Romance' tag? Seriously? There's absolutely nothing romantic about how Jeff just raped Dawn. I hated it and I'm done. I'm not going to bother reading this garbage to find out, but I suspect that Jeff is juicing and that's where his rage and temper come from.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/1/2022) This is turning into quite an enjoyable read. The first chapter wasn’t very exciting but was a great setup. I’ve read the comments here, “Rape”, “douchebag”, and uninteresting? The characters are complex they are neither bad nor good. They are human beings with faults. She told Jeff she wanted him and actually spread her legs for him. This was nonconsent/reluctance not rape, IMO. Little sis is sweet but is she really innocent? What makes Jeff such a douchebag? What did their dad do to their mother? Is Liza the lesbian with a heart of gold? This is well-written drama. Hate the characters, like the characters, or love the characters. Five stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

@mrdata9770 - Seriously? You don't think that Jeff is a douchebag? Jeff is a totally narcissistic sociopath. There's nothing redeeming about him whatsoever. The only reason I have come back here to struggle through this crap is because I started reading the sequel and curiosity drove me to find out what I missed between here and the sequel. I had walked away from this garbage and totally forgotten about it entirely because it was so horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have amazing stories so im going to trust you and continue . I am wondering how in the world this will turn out to be a romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous