Light of Dawn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,274 Followers

Dawn collapsed against the concrete wall, gasping for stubborn breaths. "Liza, she...she might tell." The words came out as whispers.

"Don't worry about Liza," he said, "the girl may be kinky, but she's also my friend."

Was he legitimately unconcerned or was he being the quarterback who never worried about anything? "What ifsomeone tells?" Dawn asked. "Oh my God, what if Daddy finds out?"

Jeff scowled. "Who cares what that dinosaur thinks?"

"He's our Dad."

"He's a petty, selfish old man. The sooner he's out of your life, the better. What he did to Mom..." Jeff went suddenly silent. He seized an enormous mayonnaise jar from the pyramid of concessions and hurled it against the concrete wall where it exploded into a million pieces.

"One game, Dawn, he couldn't put his Goddamned pride aside for one game!"

She had never seen him so upset. His cool and confident veneer had dissolved; the results frightened her. "Please, don't be so angry." He tipped over a rack of hot dog buns; bread and plastic and metal crashed to the floor. He would hurt himself if he didn't stop. She touched his forearm. His tan skin was slick. What little muscle he had flexed involuntarily at the contact.

Dawn offered an innocent smile to go with the innocent touch. Last night she had behaved anyway but innocent. She had let another girl go down on her, not just any girl but Liza Jennings, the beautiful blond cheerleader Jeff had chased for years. At Liza's behest, Dawn had almost had sex with her own brother. She was drunk, but Dawn was still coherent enough to grasp what was happening. He had almost taken her innocence. She would have let him.

"Dawn," he took her freckled cheeks in his hands. He was rough and gentle at the same time. Was this the way he touched his slutty girlfriends? She wondered. "No matter what you think, I would never hurt you." Faking compassion was quite a feat; for a moment she almost believed him.

His eyes were keyed on her own. She couldn't stand his gaze. Wrenching her cheeks from his fingers, she tried to get away. "Sunshine, don't." He took her hands and squeezed firmly.

Like a fool, she went to him, pressing close to his body, letting his arms curl around her slim waist. Easing her further into the service tunnel, he led her further into darkness.

He caressed Dawn's bare arm. Her skin was icy in some places, smoldering in others. She wanted this but at the same time she was so unfathomably scared. "The team is probably looking for you," she said. He didn't reply. He was far too busy raising goosebumps amongst the freckles on her arm. "And all those reporters---" The words were cut off by Jeff's lips.

This is what Hell tastes like, she thought,like Jeff's sweet, wet lips. Dawn broke free from the kiss and protested a moment. Her breath was ragged and her voice strained. She fell silent when he pulled her closer. The more they kissed the less she struggled. A whine escaped her nose when his tongue forced it's way past her lips. She accepted him into her mouth, shyly touching his tongue with her own. His fingers raced along her body. It was as if his left and right hand were competing Jules Verne-style to see who would be first to traverse her curves.

He reached beneath the tartan skirt emblazoned with the school logo and squeezed her panty clad butt. She moaned as his fingers moved southward and touched the spot between her legs.

She pulled away from the kiss. "Jeff, we can't---" He tried to kiss away her protest but she stepped away and slapped his face, hard. "Jeff, I'm sorry," she said. She touched his cheek. "I didn't mean to---"

He kissed her with force, invading her mouth with his tongue. She was sure he could taste the mint of her toothpaste. He turned Dawn around, pressing her against the painted cement wall. He flipped up the back of her skirt and tugged down the yellow panties. He caressed the naked cheeks of her butt with one hand while he worked down the waistband of his warm-up sweats with the other. She struggled between his body and the wall, trying to squirm free. She was not unwilling (on the contrary, she wanted him so bad it hurt) but this wasn't the right place, wasn't the right time.

She could hear the plodding hulks doing their warm-ups outside of the tunnel. She also heard the clicking and whirring of cameras. "Please Jeff, stop." She repeated those words a few times. They must have sounded foreign to his ears. Women never told Jeff Kramer to stop.

"Come on Sunshine; you know you want to." He leaned down, parting crimson hair to kiss the back of her neck. Jeff bunched the top under her arms. He traced the sparse covering of freckles that dotted the alabaster skin of her back. "You can have what all of your little girlfriends dream about, whatyou dream about," he whispered.

Jeff pulled his jock down, freeing his erection. She took a deep breath as his fingers cupped her mound. He rubbed his palm over the silky orange curls of her bush. She didn't shave down there, sometimes she trimmed it when she expected to wear a bathing suit but that never happened in the fall.Does he like them shaved? He hadn't complained the previous night.

Rubbing her nether lips, he savored the dew as it leaked onto his hand. "You're wet," he hissed. "Your sexy little body wants it."

He trailed kisses across her neck and both shoulders. "I could make you feel so good, little angel. Tell me that you want it. Show me."

She grunted and spread her legs. She grabbed his wrist and forced his large hand to rub her pussy harder. She submitted, if not in words than in actions.

He curled a finger and dipped it inside her warm tunnel, sinking to the first knuckle. She was tight; she knew she was. Like any normal young woman she masturbated, but any experimental penetrations had been limited to her own slender fingers. His free hand went beneath her top to squeeze a dangling breast. Soft, pliable flesh overflowed his palm.

She flinched when the hardness of his dick brushed against her butt. The topside of his shaft settled between her butt cheeks; as it sawed through the soft furrow Jeff's back stiffened and he moaned. For a moment she thought he would shoot his load right there. After a few seconds pause he resumed motions. The head of his dick worked lower. It rubbed against her pussy, sending bolts of electricity throughout her body. The lips of her vagina slathered his penis with wet, oily kisses, eventually parting enough for him to enter her body.

He rocked his hips forward. Sharp cries poured from her mouth as he slid his dick into her virgin tunnel, burrowing, ravaging, until he reached the fleshy membrane that testified to her chastity. "Please, Jeff stop." Her words were half whispered, half mumbled. He pretended not to hear her and nudged her virginity. She gasped. "You're hurting me, Jeff. Take it out."

"Dude, what's going on in here?" A loud voice echoed in the tunnel. The siblings froze. Someone had discovered them.

Sammie Jones, one of Jeff's teammates, stood at the entrance to the tunnel. He took a few steps inside, avoiding the broken glass and splattered mayonnaise. He squinted into the dimness. "Oh hell, Jeff! I didn't know you were in here."

Dawn buried her head with her arms.

"What's up Sammie." Jeff's voice was perfectly calm.

"A little pre-game activity?" Sammie asked.

"Let's say it's a new way to warm up." If anyone was capable of remaining cool under any circumstances, even after getting caught with his dick up his own sister's pussy, it was Jeff Kramer. Sammie took another step towards the rutting couple. Jeff hunched over, smothering her small body with his own. He was, no doubt, far more interested in protecting her identity than protecting her modesty.

"All right QB, don't take too long because Coach is going crazy trying to find you. He thinks one of the pro scouts already grabbed your touchdown passing ass." Sammie left the tunnel with a very large grin on his face.

Jeff remained frozen, his penis still nestled in the outer extremities of Dawn's warm furrow. It felt so good in there, so undeniably good. A spasm contracted her tunnel, then another and another. Her pussy walls clenched and sucked on the spongy head of his dick. Breathy little whines escaped her mouth as the orgasm hijacked her body.

The ministrations of her internal muscles pushed Jeff over the edge as well. He pulled out of her warm pussy and nestled his dick between her butt cheeks. The underside of his shaft stroked the pale mounds of flesh a few times before his seed erupted. String after pearly string of cum settled across the skin of her lower back; the last few drips oozed into the crack of her butt.

Their orgasms passed. She stopped squirming and went quiet. A breeze whistled through the tunnel. Goosebumps formed all over her body.

Jeff touched the greasy, white mess he had made on his kid sister's skin and stumbled backwards. He stuffed his penis back in his sweatpants while Dawn covered her butt with the plaid skirt. Wet spots, his rapidly cooling seed, soaked through the pleated fabric.

Salty droplets rolled out of her jade eyes, splashing on the dusty floor of the tunnel. Without a word Jeff vanished. Dawn collapsed to the hard ground and sobbed savagely into her palms. Once alone the hiccups were impossible to stop; they seized control of her body.

She pulled her panties beneath her skirt, feeling sick as Jeff's sperm stuck to the cotton. Resting her head against the wall, she tried to rationalize what had happened. She had orgasmed on her own brother's penis. She felt base and worthless, like a common whore.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and/or comment.

Mused
Mused
1,274 Followers
12