Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But next time, you bring a strap-on and you ride Solitaire while I fuck her. Deal?"

"Fuck yes!" she squealed, throwing herself forward to wrap her arms around me and bear hug me. Her naked body was now pressed to mine, her pussy squashed to my swollen cock. There was no chance whatsoever of me not getting hard now, but she was too busy being ecstatic to care.

"Let a plastic girl fuck me with a strap-on? No problem!" she laughed. "You've got a deal, big man! Now where's that lube?"

She peeled herself off me and scurried to find the lube we used on the dolls, making sure to kick Solitaire contemptuously off the bed as she did so. She returned with the lube, looking excited. She immediately began smearing it up and down the length of Joaquin's dick and then put some between her own legs for good measure. She looked at my cock, seeing it was already hard. She stared for several seconds, watching it twitch expectantly. She then looked up at me. "You're sure you're okay with this, Michael?"

I nodded. "For you, Cait, yes. You're probably the only person, make no mistake. I can do this."

Her eyes flooded with a warmth at my words and then the put some lube on her hand and smeared it on Joaquin's butt, sticking her finger deep inside for good measure. I took the doll by the legs and pulled his hips to the edge of the bed, where I'd be standing for this unusual tryst. Cait moved closer, still making sure Joaquin was ready for my cock.

That sounds so damn unnatural to say...

She looked up into my eyes and I shivered as she wrapped her hand around my shaft, smearing lube onto it. Her thumb pressed for a moment against the tip of my cockhead and I thought I had gone to Heaven. Then the moment passed and she withdrew the helping hand and turned herself around, facing away from me and up his body. I waited while she positioned herself over the stout fake dick, teasing the head back and forth along her netherlips for a few seconds and then starting to lower herself. I held her sides while she sank down, sighing as the cock penetrated and then went deep inside her. Cait shuddered as she felt herself get filled, trying to adjust once again.

"Hold me," she murmured, not moving yet. "Please hold me while we do this..."

I leaned forward slightly and wrapped my brawny arms around her, her hands resting on my forearms. She slowly began to move herself up and down, sighing in pleasure. I loved how soft her skin felt as I hugged her. I had spread Joaquin's legs wide, meaning that he was not supporting her weight behind. I therefore moved close, right up against her back. She could no doubt feel my throbbing dick pressing against her back as I steadied her.

"Okay," she murmured as she slowly rode. "I think I'm good for a second. You still ready to do this?"

By way of response, I took a deep breath, pulled my body back slightly, used one hand to steady my cock and pressed the head against Joanquin's waiting knot. Closing my eyes and thinking of Cait, I pushed against the tight ring slowly, feeling it give around the head, aided by the lube. Then with a pop I was through, sliding deep inside the doll's ass. I wrapped my arms around Cait and held her tight, imagining it was her ass I was deep inside, which wasn't that difficult, since I could feel her ass, right above my cock in any event.

Cait moaned, knowing that I was complying with her wishes and loving how close we felt at this moment. She hugged me to her, putting my hands on her breasts and allowing me to squeeze and massage them. I had, of course, held her breasts before, but this was turning into something different- every other time I'd done it, I'd been teasing her or playing with her or even just holding her for comfort. This, though, was becoming sexual, and there was no way for it to not be.

Cait was squirming up and down now at a slow rhythm, while I began moving my hip back and forth, ignoring the 'gender' of the doll I was fucking and simply delighting in the feeling of Cait's gorgeous body moving against mine. I almost completely forgot it was Joaquin I was fucking.

"Gnnnn, your hands," she moaned as she helped me massage her tits. "Oh, God, I love how you feel in me..."

I was acutely aware of what she'd said and the inherent inaccuracy of it, but this hardly seemed the time to bring the matter up, did it? I squeezed her breasts a little harder, hoping she wouldn't realize it either.

"Oh, shit," she breathed, her skin getting warm and damp. "Play with my nipples!"

I was beginning to push in and out of the doll more strongly now as I used my thumbs and forefingers to pinch and manipulate her rosy nipples, making her shudder and gasp suddenly, thrusting her ass back against me. She was so wet I could feel it at the root of my cock, while I continued to fuck Joaquin.

She let out a shameless groan, clearly feeling no inhibitions. She writhed on the doll's cock, churning in circles even as she rode up and down. Her hands reached back around my neck and anchored themselves there, her chest thrust forward into my hands. Her breathing was slow, loud and heavy, her skin pink and slick with her exertions.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..." she panted, slipping one hand down to play with her clit while the other remained latched to me. "Do you want... do you want me to turn around?"

"Yes.' I whispered to her, making her shiver in pleasure. I let go of her and she slowly swiveled herself around on the cock without taking it out. I was still in the doll's ass and she stared for several moments, as if in disbelief. Finally, she sat up straight, her breasts pressed to my torso and putting her hands on my shoulders as she started moving up and down again. Her eyes locked with mine as we fucked the doll together.

I was pushing deeper and deeper inside the doll (who cared if he didn't like it?) while she squirmed closer to me. Our bellies began to meet with our movements and I could feel the wet heat of her pussy directly above my cock, not more than three inches away from me. She fondled her breasts with one hand, her eyes closed as she lost herself in pleasure.

"You can put your hands on my ass," she whispered, eyes still shut. "Pull me closer."

I reached around and gripped her cheeks firmly, pulling her in closer still. She gasped, because the doll's cock naturally leaned in the opposite direction of the way I was pulling her, hitting deep inside her pussy. Belly-to-belly now, we were about as close as we could be without actually fucking. Picturing it was Cait I was deep inside (not a problem since she was right on top of me), I thrust harder and harder inside the doll. It was feeling really, really good, especially since my body could barely tell where Joaquin ended and Cait began.

"Oh God," she murmured, her body trembling as she thrust against me, my hands still on her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart to give her a good stretch. "Oh, you're gonna make me cum so hard..."

Once again, there was no point in correcting her. I just kept fucking, watching as her body trembled and began to shake, her hand gripping her breast fiercely while the other started to dig into my shoulder. Her pussy felt so wet against my skin.

"Fuck... fuck..." she panted, eyes fluttering. "Oh, God, it's gonna be big..."

She almost began wheezing as she fought to hold on, her skin turning pink. I could feel the boiling indications in my own body of a big orgasm, knowing it was happening soon. Cait arched her back, eyes wide as she looked at the ceiling and her chest now pressed to mine. I pulled her pussy tight against me and she strained.

She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as she screamed, her orgasm rocking her. Cum bubbled and flowed out of her pussy, even squirting me. She ground and rocked in ecstasy, lost to her passion. I fought to hold on, enjoying watching her cum. It wouldn't be long, though, no matter what I did to control myself. There was always the threshold of no return and I was almost on it.

"You don't need... to cum in the doll..." she gasped, still pumping up and down on Joaquin's cock.

Her words drove me over the edge and I growled as I pulled my dick out of the doll's ass and pumped the shaft furiously, shuddering through my orgasm. My cum shot up, spattering across Cait's chin, her breasts and her stomach. I even shot a load directly on her pussy, still pinned to the doll cock. Cait whimpered as she felt my hot essence on her skin.

We collapsed forward against one another, hugging one another wearily and breathing heavily. Steam was practically rising off our skin. We said nothing for some time, simply staying still, chests heaving. Her forehead pressed to mine, eyes closed as she tried to compose herself. Finally, she fluttered open, looking glazed and very sated.

"Wow," she said quietly. "Thanks, man."

"Thank you, my dear," I replied, rubbing my nose against hers. "Helluva way to top off an evening."

"No kidding," she sighed, leaning back and rotating her neck before raising her arms over her head and stretching. I stared at her magnificent rack, noting that she was still covered in my cum, which now dribbled down her form. She saw me looking and giggled.

"Well? You not gonna kiss and lick it off me?" she teased.

"Noooooooo," I said, shaking me head. "I think one deviation is enough for the night. I fucked a guy doll's ass for you."

"That's true," she giggled. "Besides, I don't actually ever want you to do it, the thought of you eating guy jizz gives me a bad case of the jibblies."

"You and me both." I agreed, caressing her face. She looked down at her body, covered in my cum and then at my still-hard, twitching cock, which continued to ooze my cream. She slowly reached out and put her hand around the shaft, stroking it gently and squeezing to make sure I was empty of cum. It didn't quite feel overtly sexual so much as reciprocity, if that makes any sense. She sighed as she looked at her cum-covered hand and then smiled at me.

"You molested my tits," she said, winking. "Naughty boy."

"I wouldn't take it back even if I could," I sniffed, smirking at her. We enjoyed our banter, even at moments like this. "And I somehow doubt you objected."

"I'll never tell," she giggled as she climbed off Joaquin's cock and then came down to the floor. "I think I'd better take a shower. I'll clean me up while, you clean up the dolls."

And then she left me. I could hear the shower starting and sighed, wondering what to do. I found some wet-wipes to use on Joaquin and myself, putting the dolls in the corner in a new position. A few minutes later, I was lying on the bed when Cait came back in, naked except for the towel around her head. She paused as she looked at the dolls in the corner.

"Is Solitaire eating Joaquin's ass?" she asked, giving the deviant dolls a wry look. Indeed, Joaquin was bent over, leaning against the wall, while Solitaire was kneeling behind him, her face between his ass cheeks.

"Hey, who am I to judge?" I replied, shrugging. "I like the Bay City Rollers."

"Well, just about any deviant behaviour is allowed then," Cait muttered as she clambered on to the bed and snuggled into me, her legs slung over my middle and her knee against my cock. "You look like you cleaned up in here pretty good."

"You should see me hide evidence of a body." I answered, making her snicker. "Enjoy your shower?"

"Yeah, but I was feeling a little lonely, wish I could've had you in there with me. But I wasn't feeling too in control, y'know?"

I put my arm around her and brought her in closer. She almost purred as she nuzzled into me, her face against my pectoral, no longer complaining about how hard my muscles were. Her hand gently flexed against my chest while she rested.

"I'm not a bitch, am I?" she asked suddenly.

"Thought never occurred to me," I said, wondering what was on her mind. "Why?"

"Because..." she opened her eyes to look at me. "We're doing things naked together now, I put your tabletop models in my cunt, we're fucking the dolls together, but I still haven't-"

I didn't let her finish the sentence, putting my fingers gently on her mouth, shushing her.

"You're the most amazing girl in the world and I'm very fortunate to have you in my life. No, you're not a bitch."

She made a little happy noise before gently biting my fingers that were over her mouth. Keeping them between her teeth, she seemed to drop off to sleep. Once I was sure she was truly gone, I removed my fingers and simply lay there, content with the moment.

A few minutes later, I could hear footsteps padding up the stairs and then down the hallway. Anita appeared in my doorway, staring as she saw cuddling completely naked on my bed. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, then made a circle on one hand with her thumb and index finger and began pushing the index finger of her other hand through the hole, clearly asking if I'd fucked Cait.

I shook my head.

Anita threw her hands up and looked at the ceiling in exasperation before trumping off to her room and closing the door, clearly not willing to deal with our bullshit. I chuckled to myself and continued to hold the girl who was like a daughter to me.

***

Two days later, I was lying on my bed, with Cait snuggled into my side. Both of us were naked, as we now seemed to be completely comfortable with this state of affairs. Not sure how, but I was able to keep myself (mostly) from developing a raging hard-on whenever we were like this, no matter how much of her succulent flesh was pressed to me. And as long as that was all she was doing.

I had my arm around her and we were both just watching the TV screen at the bottom of the bed, zoning out while some random newsfeed played. We'd been doing this for some time, since she'd come over earlier, having nothing better to do. Not that I objected mind. She'd simply walked into my house, begun stripping off her clothes and clambered onto my bed with me, nestling into my side. I was already naked, since I am something of a nudist whenever possible, especially when I'm within my own domicile.

I'd been listening to some classical music when she came in, but she took the channel changer from my hand, flipped on whatever news station this was, and started watching mindlessly. Thinking nothing of it, I joined her in doing so. This probably went on for over half an hour, with not a word spoken.

Until she thumped me on the dick randomly.

"OW!" I yelped rather reasonably (in my opinion), sitting up and almost doubling over in shock. I looked at her with eyes wide in shock and not a little outrage while I grabbed hold of my crotch in pain. "What was that for?!"

"You big, hairy jerk," she groused, trying to frown at me. "Why aren't we doing naked hookah downstairs?!"

I blinked and shook my head, trying to make sure I had heard her correctly, with a mind unclouded by the throbbing discomfort in my groin. "What?"

"Why aren't we doing naked hookah in your Moroccan-themed living room?" she iterated, her hand still balled up in a fist for another potential strike if my next answer disappointed.

"Since when is the demand for naked hookah punctuated with a jab to the dick?" I shot back, still rather upset about how she chose to make her discontent known. "Since when did simply informing a person of this desire go out of style?"

"You're supposed to know," she grumped, folding her arms and making a petulant face. "How're you gonna have a naked girl in your bed and not know what she's thinking?"

"I've been married, squirt, it was made abundantly clear to me by my shrew of a wife that I knew nothing," I pointed out. "Y'want a guy who knows everything, find a boy who hasn't done jack shit with his life, they think they know everything."

"Fuck that," she muttered, scowling at some memory. "They think with the wrong head."

"Gnnn, well rest assured, that's not the case with me at the moment," I wheezed, still holding my junk. "Next time, punch a boy in the dick and then just tell me you want naked hookah. I'll be more amenable, guaranteed."

Cait pouted a little. "So... no nakey hookah because I punched you in the dick?"

"Just... give me five minutes to recover." I sighed, lying back finally and looking at the ceiling, my eyes spiralling.

Her face lit up. "So we can do naked hookah?"

"Your concern for my well-being is underwhelming," I said dryly. "Yes, you little brat, we'll do naked hookah. I can't ever seem to say no to you, can I?"

"I'm a terrible person for you to not be able to say no to," she giggled, clearly pleased with my submission to the plan. "But I'm glad you said yes, Trekkie."

She then leaned over me and bumped her lovely boobs against my face. "Because you're muh fav-ourite..."

She caressed my face with her knockers for a few moments, letting me rest. I guess she got bored after nearly a minute, because she asked how I was feeling.

"Little sore." I sighed.

"You men are such babies," she chided, withdrawing her bosom from my face. "You're so damn sensitive about dick trauma. It's not like you give birth with it or anything. Here, I'll make him feel better."

She then leaned over my midsection and began massaging my cock with her boobs, hard enough that it was sort of flopping around in different directions beneath her mammaries. I'm guessing she was expecting me to start sporting an erection due to her ministrations, but no dice. She'd stunned him but good.

"Is this thing even on?" she asked, frowning in confusion, stopping the massage to take a closer look at my crotch. Without so much as asking permission (go figure), she took my cock in her hand and examined it, pumping up and down the shaft experimentally. There was no reaction or swelling worth mentioning, although my mind was absolutely whirling at what was happening.

"Well, we don't really need him for hookah, do we?" she concluded. "As long as you're naked, that's what counts."

She then planted a gentle kiss on my manhood and smiled up at me. "All better! He got the Cait magic healing charm!"

Seconds later, she jumped off the bed and beamed at me. "I'll meet you downstairs. You've shown me how to set up your big hookah, how much different can it be while naked?"

And then she was gone.

I put my hands over my eyes and tried to put my thoughts together, not to mention get control of myself.

After all, it wasn't my fault Cait hadn't waited another ten seconds to witness the monstrous hard-on I was now sporting.

***

Cait already had the hookah lit up by the time I had gingerly walked down the stairs to my living room. So that you have an idea of what my living room looks like, let me paint a quick picture...

I had indeed gone with a Moroccan theme, with low, long wooden tables, piles of pillows or plush beanbag chairs and lovesacs spaced around the room and seven different hookahs of various sizes. The center of my floor was covered by an elegant Persian rug while silken and gauze fabrics were suspended from the ceiling to give the feeling of a Middle Eastern tent.

My walls, for contrast, were solid black. Not because of some dumb goth or emo thing, but to enhance the colours around the room and also because I'd put psychedelic designs, images and symbols on top of the base colour in blacklight paint. Turn out the main lights, turn on the UV ones subtly installed in corners, and you had a really trippy display that was perfect for smoking hookah while listening to the Doors or late-era Beatles.

Granted, it was nowhere near night time, yet. It was only about eleven in the morning and Cait was apparently in the mood for naked morning hookah. So be it.

I noticed she'd failed to draw the curtains shut. Thank Sanguinius there were lilac bushes that obscured the view into my house from the sidewalk. That girl...

She found my natural wood coals and was busy huffing away on the mouthpiece to bring it up to temperature. She was using my biggest hookah, which stood some forty-four inches from base to coal, so it was positioned on the floor while she was sunk into the big lovesac. She waved at me while she huffed and I could already smell that she was using my favourite brand of shisha.