Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably as an apology for the unwarranted and unsolicited dick-punch. I don't like any kind of dick punch, forget that kind.

Cait sidled off to the side slightly while I joined her on the oversized plush surface she was adorning with her beautiful form. Even though we were now perfectly comfortable to be naked around one another, I never ceased to marvel at her body and how much it turned me on.

My hookah had attachments for three more hoses, but Cait was only using one. I guess we were sharing. I didn't mind, I'd shared a hose with her countless times before. She also turned on my sound system and was playing my Arabic synth-techno mix for the occasion. The scent of mango, melon and mint wafted through the room, a relaxing and pleasant sensation.

She seemed determined to bring the hookah up to temperature all on her own, no small task given the size of the apparatus she was matched against. But, Cait was a theatre major and had really good lungs. Watching her breasts heave up and down while she inhaled deeply was quite fascinating for me.

Finally, she achieved success and blew out a huge, grey-white cloud of sweet-scented smoke. She squeaked in happiness, mission accomplished. She took another, even deeper inhale for good measure before starting to pass the hose to me. I was reaching to take it, but this had obviously been meant as a distraction from the trap she'd planned.

"Shotgun!" she called out, somehow not expelling smoke before darting in and pressing her mouth to mine, exhaling strongly. My eyes widened as I felt the mango-mint whirlwind of air and shisha smoke roil down into my lungs. Cait cackled in glee as I sputtered and coughed, holding my throat and trying to sit up straight so I could breathe.

"What is it with you and trying to kill me today?" I rasped, my eyes stinging and smoke no doubt coming out of my ears.

"It must be 'Cait's Evil Twin Day', I guess," she replied, shrugging in a non-chalant manner. "Don't worry, Ludo, you'll enjoy it."

"That which doesn't kill me..." I muttered.

"Here, I'll make it up to you," she said, turning and clambering onto my lap so that she was straddling me. "Take a hit and I'll put my boobs in your face. You exhale and I'll suck it in from up here, okay?"

I had no damn idea if that was going to work, but I was more than willing to try. It also hopefully would help me forget that her pussy was hovering right above my cock, which I was desperately trying to keep from getting iron-hard. I put the mouthpiece to my lip and inhaled deeply, sucking in a great lungful of smoke. Cait then gently cradled my head between her opulent breasts and said she was ready.

I think she was holding me close and tight enough that hopefully it formed a seal, but for once she also wasn't smothering me. I exhaled, keeping my eyes shut so that the smoke didn't get in them. I could feel Cait lean her head down and make an inhaling, sucking noise.

She released me from my squishy confines and I looked up at her. She smiled and opened her mouth, releasing a rather impressive number of smoke tendrils. I guess it worked reasonably well. Taking the hose from me, she inhaled again and then gently pressed her lips to mine. This time I was ready as she blew the smoke into my mouth. It was as close as we'd ever come to sharing a kiss up to this point. I'd watched her shotgun other girls countless times before, but we'd never done it ourselves.

Perhaps it was a little too much like a kiss, because my cock started getting hard- the combination of the shotgun-kiss, her breasts squashed to my chest and the noticeable warmth of her pussy right above me had him primed and raring to go. The head poked her involuntarily and she squeaked a little as her eyes widened in surprise. She looked down her body between our legs and then back up at me, smirking.

"Naughty Ludo," she whispered, smiling slyly. "Are you turned on by a younger girl?"

"Wouldn't you be if she were plastered to your lap like this?" I answered, my brain beginning to sweat.

"Well, fair enough," she admitted. "I guess I'm a little turned on too. See?"

Cait then nestled down a little, pressing my cock straight up flat between my belly and her pussy, which I could now detect was actually somewhat slippery. It felt wonderful, even if it wasn't quite the Heaven I was yearning for.

"Okay, so now that he's trapped, let enjoy our hookah, shall we?" she said happily. We took turns on the hose, occasionally shotgunning, but mostly just being silly and blowing smoke in one another's faces. I spent a lot of time caressing and holding her body, while she did the same with my chest and shoulders. Aside from my throbbing hard-on that she'd trapped between us, this was a wonderful way to spend a morning.

The coal finally needed tamping and she slowly turned around on my lap, her ass now pressed to my cock. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to keep my mind off my erection while she performed the necessary operation. Finished and with the coal temperature restored, she remained facing away but laid back against me, turning her head to smile up.

"Think I'll stay like this for a bit," she whispered, snuggling back. "But I suppose we'd better figure out what to do about Mister Happy. Do you want him wedged back against your stomach by my ass like he is now?"

She shifted around some and I shivered as I felt him stand up, her thighs closing around him and the top of my shaft splitting her pussylips. "Or like this? Either way is fine by me, although I think I like this one better."

"You're killing me, you little brat." I growled as I reached up and squeezed her exposed breasts. She giggled and squirmed back against me, squeezing her thighs around my hardness. She settled into place and resumed smoking, blowing out great clouds while we listened to music. Cait hummed contentedly while I fondled her breasts. Not sure if she was doing it intentionally or not, but she was beginning to squirm, her ass on my lap and my cock still trapped between her legs. I also could have sworn she was getting a little wetter.

"You're a bad man, groping an innocent girl's boobies like this," she purred, looking up to smile at me slyly. "While I'm trying to do naked hookah. Gottnything to say in your defence?"

"You're a naughty girl, keeping me trapped and squirming on me," I replied, giving her tits a squeeze and making her shiver. "Keep it up and I'm not responsible for what comes next."

She raised an eyebrow. "Double meaning there?" She then grinned and sighed, as if this was all a chore. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time that you've gotten your jizz on me, would it? No worries, just let 'er fly."

She went back to smoking but seemed to be squirming around a bit more deliberately now. I could feel her pussylips against the top of my shaft, her creamy thighs moving around me. I squeezed and massaged her breasts harder, causing her to let out a stifled moan. Cait pressed back against me and I could feel her body getting warmer.

I gently pinched her nipples and she shivered as she inhaled and then hissed, releasing the smoke. Her free hand clenched at her thigh and her writhing became deliberate. She stopped trying to smoke and closed her eyes, concentrating on squirming on my lap.

I felt the familiar tingle building and pulled her back against me, squeezing and almost mauling her breasts. Cait's back arched and her hips strained as she let out a long moan. Her free hand reached down and pressed the palm against my cock, pushing it back against her pussylips. The additional stimulus of her hand was too much and I growled as I began to cum, pumping my pearly essence against her hand and her groin. Cait whimpered and I could feel everything getting wet as she came, surrendering to the pleasure. I hugged her close as she ground on my lap, my cum still smearing us both.

Finally, she sagged against me, sighing in bliss. I stopped gripping her breasts, now caressing them gently. We could both feel the sticky mingling of our cum between us, but said and did nothing about it for some time, choosing to sit deep in the plush chair and say nothing. There wasn't really anything that needed to be said at this point.

She eventually recovered the hose and pressed the mouthpiece to her lips, inhaling slowly. She then tilted her head to look up at me and pressed her lips to mine, gently releasing the smoke into my mouth once again. But this felt like a kiss, and we were both happy for it.

She lazily clambered around in my lap, straddling me again as before, but more closely this time, her pussy mashed against my swollen but softening cock. We inhaled and shotgunned several more times, a thinly-veiled substitute for kissing. We noticed that the shisha was getting sharp-tasting and put the hose aside, snuggling into one another. Cait nuzzled my neck and caressed me with her fingers.

"Mmmmm, I love you, Ludo..." she mumbled.

"I love you too, little girl." I replied, holding her close.

She giggled and booped my nose, smirking. "You got your cum all over my cunt again, perv. I need to shower now. What am I going to do with you?"

She then sat up and looked down between us, taking gentle hold of my cock. She squirmed her pussylips against it for a moment before clambering off my lap and kneeling between my legs, still holding my shaft. She wiggled it about in amusement for a few moments before squeezing along its length to get the last of my cum to ooze out of the head.

"Messy boy..." she quipped, kissing it gently before she stood up and wiggled out of the room, heading up to use my shower. I laid there quietly for a while, staring at the ceiling and listening to the water running upstairs. I reached down beside myself to grab more wet-naps, cleaning the sticky mess off my groin and abdomen. Some time later, Cait swished into the room, beaming cheerfully and fully clothed.

"Still naked?" she asked, feigning shock as she straddled my lap. "Get dressed, lazybones!"

Before I could do or say anything, she leaned in and pressed her mouth to mine, giving me a big smooch.

"Buh-bye, Trekkie!" she chirped as she got off my lap and heading out of the living room, waving back to me. "See you soon!"

Once I hard her car drive away, I put my hands over my face and massaged it wearily. How much more did that damn girl I can take?

***

Anita gasped as I pressed her into the wall, her fingernails raking along my back. I had her lifted off the floor of the hallway, her thighs propped on top of mine and my hands on her ass cheeks, holding her steady while I slammed my hips against her forcefully. Her pussy squeezed and clenched around my cock as it slid in and out.

"Holy fuck!" she rasped, her eyes wide as she craned her neck back and pushed her hips forward as much as she could. She almost convulsed as she began to orgasm and I snarled in her ear as I pumped my cum deep inside her.

"Gnnnnnnn, cum in me!" she choked out. "Get your fucking cum in me, you bastard!"

Anita didn't mind it rough and I pounded her back against the wall, driving myself inside her, battering her with my cock. Our mingling cum was almost gushing out of her overflowing pussy, trickling between her ass cheeks and down my legs, a pearlescent mess on the floor below.

"Motherfucker!" she panted, her pale breasts squashed to my chest as she continued to criss-cross my back with red streaks. "Breaking my fucking spine!"

Without waiting for her okay, I turned, still holding her to me and strode into her room, just off to our right. I threw her onto the bed and before she could recover, I had flipped her onto her stomach and use my legs to pry hers wide. She scrambled to adjust, but I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled back on them, pinning her in place.

She drew in a ragged breath and then cried out as I pushed my cock into her ass.

Immobilized in an almost horizontal crucifixion pose, she gasped and wheezed as I pumped in and out of her tight knot, which throbbed around me, incredibly tight. She almost sounded like she was sobbing, her body was in such turmoil.

Anal always made her cum quickly, and she clenched her jaw shut and screeched in agonized pleasure, her ass squeezing me so tight I thought it would push my cock out entirely. Once her orgasm passed, she went completely limp, as if she'd fainted. Her layered back hair fell off her shoulders and around her face, her slender frame sagging over the bed.

I put her down on the mattress, releasing her hands and simply leaned over her, waiting for her to recover. I didn't pull my cock out of her, she liked it best when I waited for her. Anita may have been a thin little scene-girl, but she was tougher than she looked. She loved how much larger than her I was and how I could completely overpower and ragdoll her. She'd admitted to something of a rape fetish, but only under safe circumstances.

And she trusted me completely.

It was nearly two minutes before she stirred, slowly lifting her torso off the bed and taking several slow breaths. She then gently crawled forward on the bed, clenching her ass around me to make sure I followed without pulling out of her. She reached her pillow and put her head on it, slowly turning on her side. We both shivered as her ass shifted around my cock. She finally made it onto her back and pulled me down into an embrace. Our mouths met and tongues danced and tangled as we shared one of those rare kisses. It just seemed fitting at the moment.

She finally broke the kiss and sighed, looking up at me. "I can tell from the way you just tried to tear me in half that you and Cait haven't fucked yet."

"Guilty as charged." I admitted. "Even after naked hookah."

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the donkey," she muttered. "I hope she puts out soon, I can't take much more of this. Get on that, will you? Literally."

"Oh, please," I replied, pushing my hips forward to send my dick deeper into her ass and making her shudder. "You'd be perfectly happy to get fucked to death. You emo kids are all about beautiful deaths."

"Nothing beautiful about your body exploding from being filled up with jizz," Anita grunted. "I've watched Urotsukidoji with you, I know what can happen."

She reached up and touched my face, looking into my eyes. "It's so obvious she's crazy about you, I have no idea why she's making you both wait."

I shrugged. "I have no clue, and it's making me nuts. But I can't take that choice away from her, you know that. It sounds fun to just reach over and fuck her, and she'd probably enjoy it, but that's not who I am. The moment she says the buffet is open, trust me, I'm wrecking it. But I'm not diving in before the doors are officially unlocked and I'm invited in."

Anita burst out laughing, the action making her sphincter contract suddenly around my cock and nearly popping my head off with the back-pressure. She laughed for almost thirty seconds before wiping away a tear of mirth.

"I can always tell when you're hungry, you use food metaphors. Get off me, you giant gorilla, and we'll shower and I'll let you take me somewhere fancy for dinner."

It seemed like a fair arrangement, seeing as how she had just finished allowing me to maul her and bruise her brain stem with my cock. And I really was hungry. We showered and got dressed, heading out to a local high-end restaurant. Anita didn't eat much red meat, but she was a total whore for seafood.

Four lobsters and endless shrimp and scallops later...

"God, I'm so fucked up," Anita slurred, holding on to the glass of her fourth daquiri as if it was the only thing keeping her vertical. One of the reasons we came here was because they never checked her ID before giving her alcohol. "Like, bad judgement fucked up."

She leaned forward, grinning lop-sidedly and whispering. "Should I crawl under the table an' suck your dick? Maybe then I'll hike my panties down and spike myself on that cock while I'm doubled up under the table. I'm flexible enough."

"I'd love that, but we like it here and we'd never be allowed back in when we inevitably get caught," I replied. "Forget for a moment the public indecency charges involved."

"Pfffft, we could be charged with that for the amount of goddamn lobster we eat," she snorted. She looked up somewhat dazedly at our server, who came up at that moment. Drunk and having no filter, Anita asked the obvious question. "D'you think this place'd kick us out an' have us arrested if I sucked his dick under the table and fucked him?"

Our server's eyes widened for a moment, but to her credit, she didn't lose her composure and answered readily. "To be honest, we all assumed that he was your dad. We'd probably all have been too shocked at the incest to remember to call the cops. But yeah, you wouldn't be back, I imagine."

"Damn." Anita muttered, scowling at her nearly empty drink, as if it was the cause of her troubles.

"I mean, I'd've thought it was pretty hot anyway, but still weird," our server continued. "Pretty scene girl and her hot Viking dad? Sounds like a damn good porn movie to me."

She left to get Anita another daquiri and another Guinness for me. I looked at Anita, who was staring at me intently. I could tell the wheels were turning in her head.

"What?" I asked warily.

"I think I have an idea about how to boost my cam numbers..." she murmured, still studying me.

***

Author's Notes: I really do miss Cait and Anita. Le sigh.

Don't feel bad for Solitaire, she likes to get smacked around. Joaquin and I still can't look one another in the eyes. His just seem blank and expressionless to me, ever since that fateful day.

I promise, I'm not gonna go all Overfiend on Anita and made her explode by filling her to bursting with cum. I'd never get my security deposit back.

On a side note, trying to write erotica while listening to a Bay City Rollers anthology is a very trippy experience. Don't try this at home, kiddies, I'm a trained professional mental case.

Not a lot to mention, I'm enjoying having a consistent schedule working on one show from now on and for the foreseeable future. No, don't ask what it is, I signed a very strict non-disclosure agreement. I'm also hoping to get a little bit of work on Deadpool II, since the big, explodey bits are apparently being filmed here in TDot (environmental concerns about the fish stocks in the water surrounding Vancouver, I guess. Blowing up a freighter will do that). Wish me luck on that front.

Well, gonna proof-read this and submit it. Alex & Alexa are up next. With any luck, they'll be ready in about two weeks. Here's to staying focused on writing you don't get paid for.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management