All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

by Zetetic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
One of the best I've ever read on Literotica!

You are an extremely good writer. The sex was great but the way you wove the story and the absolutely unexpected ending was great. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best

This story is wonderful. The ending was totally unexpected. I love it.

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeabout 19 years ago
Hopefully, this story is the first of many.

To be 100% candid, older man/younger woman stories are not my cup of tea (I'm much stranger than that). However, good writing is good writing, hot erotica is hot erotica, and a great first effort must be encouraged. The author identifies both reality and truth, and has managed to create a hero who is sensitive without being wimpy or weak. The sex scenes were both detailed and hot. In some cases, they would be valuable tips in a "How to:" submission. If certain characteristics of the two characters were different (impossible,of course, because the story only works as written, with the older partner as the man), this tryst would have become an entry on my Favorites tab.

Some of the things I really enjoyed:

Literary devices. The juxatpositioning of the diary entries with actual events

Allusion over blatency. "Now I'm just sorry I didn't bring the K-Y Jelly."

Understatement. "Dave, can I interest you in a blowjob before I leave?" (If anyone knows of a list of the greatest rhetorical questions, may I suggest this for the top spot?)

The ending. I'll bet nobody who read the story guessed it.

What I didn't like:

The fact that Starlight's email address was withheld. The author knows this, dammit, and is being a big poopie head. I'm serious; I have an important yardsale question. ;)

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
great story!

your have this in the mature category but if the characters knew each other i would say it belonged in the romance category. great job of describing both characters emotions (three characters,actually).

that ending was over the top!! great touch. i never saw it coming! lol.

more stories,please

don

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerabout 19 years ago
Well-rounded and hot

This story is simply good writing, in addition to good sex. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hahaha, great ending

i was 1/2 expecting the revelation it was incest, but your ending totally surprised me.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Great Job!!

I love it when I can be surprised! You did it! Well done. Makes me wonder if any of my lovers from the sixties wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

You've got a vivid imagination coupled with a great talent. The twist was delicious.

wildducktoowildducktooabout 19 years ago
Like Mother, Like Daughter

I think you messed up reveling the part about her not being Susan's daughter and how she got the

book. With the great writeing and story contect you could have written a secquil to this story. I loved

the way you combined the parts of the book with your chractors experances. Great job.

Wildducktoo

Executive GentExecutive Gentabout 19 years ago
Brilliant!!!

I loved it!!! I wasn't expecting the ending, so it was a great twist, I hope you write the story of the next visit...it would awesome!!!

purpleturtlepurpleturtlealmost 19 years ago
twist

I loved the ending and didnt see it coming. I think they should have a second episode where he catches her equally by surprise. Matt

purpleturtlepurpleturtlealmost 19 years ago
twist

I loved the ending and didnt see it coming. I think they should have a second episode where he catches her equally by surprise. Matt

Kitkat103Kitkat103over 13 years ago
LOL

I loved the ending, that was too awesome. Five stars definitely.

LordWhysperLordWhysperover 12 years ago
great ending

I loved the little twist in the end.. great reading..

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great read great ending fantastic storyline. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous