Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped into my house about 10 pm, knowing I needed to get to bed. I put Tigger out and played with him a bit, thinking I needed to eat dinner. I wasn't hungry, however. My stomach was a mess of emotions.

But if I was anything, I was horny still. Lilac's naked body on my bed was an image that had me constantly horny. Almost like a robot, as soon as Tigger retreated to his bed -- it was late, his time, he was 11 years old, which is 77 years to us -- I headed up to my bedroom. I stripped nude, lying on the very spot Lilac had been lying. I smelled her perfume, it was so sexy. My hand grabbed my seven inches of swollen penis, slowly stroking it, thinking about her. I was fantasizing about her petite nude body riding me, swallowing my dick into her bald cunt, screaming while I fucked her senseless. My dick was leaking precum as I masturbated, I was so fucking hard for it to happen for real. As my fist wrapped around my throbbing, seven inch penis, I laid back on my bed, dreaming about nude Lilac, fantasizing about shoving this hard prick into that hot little pussy -- what did she call it? "Young and tight." It was definitely young, at age 18; and I was sure she was right, it probably was insanely tight. She needed a big dick to stretch it out, didn't she? She could lie back and let me jam my meat into her spread-open vagina, or bend over and let me stare at her hot all while I pumped her doggy-style. Yeah, that's what the bitch needed, a good poking from the rear, driving her around the bed like a toy for a horny man. She's just a dumb fucking whore, a young little slut who needs to be used. Fuck, she was so sexy, I loved fantasizing about her.

Then I heard a noise, the doorbell. I snapped to attention, listening intently. There it was again, someone was at the door. I didn't have to think long to guess who it might be.

I jumped out of bed, sliding on my black briefs and a pair of jogging shorts and t-shirt, hoping I didn't look sexy at all. "Hang on," I yelled, bouncing down the steps. I was excited, hoping it was her; but I was hating myself, already telling myself that I couldn't let anything happen. Maybe, after all, she was here just to let the dog out -- although, she would have done that hours ago. And why do it, if I was home?

When I opened the door, Lilac smiled softly at me, her hair brushed nicely, soft makeup on her face. She was not dressed slutty, she had on a white t-shirt with colorful peace symbols all over it, and a loose skirt that hung down to her knees. She sounded almost apologetic, shrugging as she spoke. "I was lookin' for your car, I didn't know if you needed me to put Tigger out again tonight."

Keeping check on my emotions, I acted like it was strictly business. Honestly, I was growing tired of this; the slut needed to back off, I made myself perfectly clear earlier. "No, uhhh -- I took care of Tigger, he's asleep now I'm sure."

Lilac shrugged again, her hands clasped together in front of her petite figure, as she stood on the doorstep still outside my house. "Um, oh, ok -- well, anything else you need taken care of?"

As much as I now hated her for pressing the issue, I found myself smiling; laughing, actually. This was almost like a joke, she was the opposite of the Terminator -- she was going to kill me with love, and she couldn't be stopped, she couldn't be reasoned with. She was the Teasinator, or something like that. "Lilac -- damn, you're just a little devil, aren't you?" My frustration was coming out as brutal honestly, although my tone of voice was playful, not confrontational. "Why are you tempting me so bad?"

Again, she shrugged. "Cuz -- you're temptable." She took my playful tone as an invitation, and she stepped into my house. Her perfume was refreshed, she smelled sweet and sexy. My spine tingled, my hair almost standing on end, I was nervous as shit. She was 18, I was 45, and she was the one in control, I couldn't stop her. So I didn't send her out of the house, instead, I closed the door -- looking around to make sure no neighbors were overtly spying on me, seeing me alone with my wife on vacation, letting the sexy high school girl into my house late at night.

"My mom thinks I'm at a party at my friend Payton's house," announced the girl, pausing to look around. "I'm 18 now so I can stay out as late as I want, my Dad doesn't really care, and my mom's asleep now anyway."

I wasn't sure why I needed to know all that information, but it sounded ominous -- like she was justifying her ability to be at my house a while. That was not good. She headed into our living room a few steps away, and dutifully I followed. My brain was formulating a list of things to say to her, almost like a speech from her father -- how I was married, she can't be tempting me, she had to stop, she had to go home, I didn't want this, and I didn't need the distraction when my business was falling apart, I had to interrupt a vacation for it. That's what I needed to tell her, in a cross voice, make her cry if I had to, she had to understand.

A strange thought floated in my tumbled, angry brain. As much as I needed to cuss her out, I suddenly fixated on her father. Imagine being her daddy? "Lucky daddy," I sighed to her, thinking out loud, "he gets to see you every day."

Lilac peered at me quizzically, then grinned with appreciation. "Oh, I s'pose -- I'm the lucky one, he's really great, he's sweet and nice -- and I guess he's hot, too, my friends say." She was setting me up, admitting that about her father. "Hot -- like YOU."

My mouth was dry, I had to put an end to this. I pointed to the sofa nearby, wanting her to sit there, while I sat down on a small chair. Time for a talk. As she perched her small figure on my sofa, I was gathering my strength to unload negativity on her. "So -- you just won't stop, will you, Lilac?"

It was a challenge to her, I think; she continued to study my face, her small, sweet smile on thin pink lips no leaving her visage. "Oh, well, I'll stop if you want me to -- but, you don't want me to, do you?" She grinned more, putting her hands behind her back, and arching her chest -- pushing her breasts forward in her t-shirt.

She knew my eyes were on her bosom in her clothing, but I forced myself to peel them away and look at her face. "Okay, I mean, you know I don't WANT you to stop -- but the point is, Lilac, you HAVE to stop -- it's not what we want, it's what you should do, that's what's important." I sighed, looking away, trying to find the strength to be brutally direct with her. "Like I said earlier today, I just can't -- you have to leave me alone, sweetie."

Pivotal moment coming.

The 18 year old blonde shrugged, pretending to think about it a split second, but she sat upright on the sofa. "So -- then, tell me to stop?"

And she stood up on the carpet, a few feet in front of me, and put her hands to her hips. She grabbed her t-shirt, and yanked it straight up, off her body, tossing it aside. She had no bra on.

She was at it again, showing me her nude body.

You know, the definition of "insanity" is doing something a second time, expecting a different outcome. Was she insane for doing this? She had already stripped nude for me, and I said no, tossing her out of my house. So she was doing it again? Why would the result be any different?

She was standing there in front of me, topless, exposing her nude tits, the soft creamy flesh with brown nipples surrounded by her deep-bronze, tanned body. I was frozen, not expecting that she would do it again. No rationale girl, as gorgeous and popular as she was, would set herself up for this kind of rejection -- twice in one day! Still, seemingly unaware that I was going to have to say no again, the petite teenager grinned at me, lifting her small hands to her chest, fondling her own little melons, rolling the soft A-cup boobies in her petite hands. She watched me, seeing me staring intently at the sight of her teen boobs.

Her voice was casual, relaxed, confident. She continued her onslaught, purring, "Sooo -- go ahead, tell me -- not to do this?"

She let go of her tits, putting her hands behind her back, unhooking her loose, long skirt. The garment fell to her feet, and I immediately saw she didn't have underwear on either. As she stepped out of her skirt, slipping her sandals off, she was nude again, buck naked -- once again showing me her tits and cunt, this time standing in front of me in my living room.

Same attempt, stripping nude for me; same result, right. Why she thought the outcome would be different tonight from earlier in the afternoon, just a few hours ago, I had no idea. What did she know that I didn't? She was just a stupid, horny 18 year old, right? I was the mature 45 year old, right?

"Ohhhh, no," I panted, my eyes locked on the sight of her bald cunt, it was petite and pink, glistening wet, "No, no -- don't do that, you can't do this again."

"No?" The anxious little bitch was stepping towards me, where I sat on the chair. "You sure? You really sure?"

She didn't stop, she climbed onto my lap -- and I let her. Straddling me, her wet cunt was inches from my crotch in my jogging shorts, and her small hands rested on the base of my neck, around my shoulders. I could hardly speak, wanting her to go away and to fuck me all at the same time, my penis was trying to bust through my shorts. I was saying something like, stop, I'm married, I can't; but my words were soft, uninspired. Having her nude body on my lap had me drunk with lust.

The nude slut wiggled her ass, sliding forward, grinding her wet nude pussy on my aching penis in my shorts. "I know you're married," she sighed, "it's okay, I won't tell anyone!" Her back arched more, she was pressing her tits towards my face, those teen boobies were inches from my eyes and mouth, and as she ground her pussy into my dick through my clothing, she panted at my reaction. "Mmmm, don't you like these? I knoooow you do!" She did know me.

I gulped, still telling myself it wasn't too late to save myself. "Hun -- really -- please, don't -- I'm weak." I was begging.

Lilac wasn't going to save me. "No," she disagreed, her small body under half my weight, under half my age too, gyrating her wet vagina into my erection and soiling my shorts, "you're strong -- I want a strong man -- make me feel good!"

My hands -- I didn't know where to put them; I didn't want to touch her body, it would encourage her to continue. I wanted a more passive resistance; maybe if I didn't respond to her pussy grinding on my cock, she'd go away. "No, really," I continued to pant, "we shouldn't."

"Shhh!" She put her little lips to my hear. "I won't tell anyone, promise -- my li'l secret." I felt her cunt, sopping wet, drenching my shorts and crushing my hard erection in my clothing against my stomach. "Look how bad I want you, I bet your wife doesn't want you this bad -- does she?" She was purring, grinning, seeing I was not pushing her away. She continued to dry-hump my dick through my shorts, and now she was brushing her nipples just inches from my mouth, enticing me to suck them. "I'm sooo tight, and young -- I want a big, adult cock to take me -- make me your little cumslut -- you KNOW it'll be good, I'm so tight, you're sooo hot!"

My eyes were riveted on that nude tit, right in front of my face. I was developing an alternative plan; she felt so good, she looked so good, I couldn't say no twice. But -- could I her what she wants, without taking my clothing off? Without fucking her? A compromise -- a half-hearted one, but something to salvage a part of my moral dignity. "So -- you can't tell, anyone, ever -- EVER?"

Lilac giggled. "Tell them what?"

I swallowed hard, gathering my strength, making a mental plan, plunging in. "Tell them what I'm about to do to you." I was feeling better about this, hatching an evil plot to get her off, then send her home.

She snickered again. "And what's that?"

I answered quickly. "This." And I put my plan into motion.

My mouth shot forward, I wrapped my lips around her entire nearest teen tit, salivating on it, suckling it, my tongue lapping at her firm nipple. Fuck, her boob was so soft and sexy, so petite. One of my hands clenched her ass, fondling the nude soft flesh. My other hand dove into her crotch, pushing her body away from my crotch, relieving the pressure on my penis inside my shorts. Then, giving her what she wanted, I shoved my fingers against her cunt, finding it silky, fleshy, wet, warm. She was so fucking turned on, and, indeed, so tight. As I mouthed her booby and groped her small asscheek, I sent two fingers upwards into her vagina, a couple knuckles deep, giving her aching pussy some of what it wanted -- my attention.

"Uhhhhh, FUCK!" She shrieked so loud it undoubtedly filled the house. Her pelvis crushed into my hand, her knees spread as she straddled me, letting me finger-fuck her teen vagina. "Uhhhhh, yeah!" Arching her back, clenching my neck, she let me swallow her tit into my mouth as I sucked hard, and shoved fingers farther into her hole.

Lilac felt my twin, stiff fingers probing into her vagina, and she began humping them, almost like a little cock sticking out of my lap, pushing her slender hips downward to take my finger inside her hole. Her wet clitty rubbed my palm, she was crunching my hand between her pelvis bone and my thigh bone. Meanwhile she leaned back, pushing her small breast into my warm mouth, then sliding her body sideways so her other boob replaced it, leaving a wet trail of my saliva across her naked bosom. I slipped my other hand up from her ass to hook my arm behind her slim back, allowing her to lean to the side more.

Soon, she was lying almost sideways on my lap, spread-eagle still, arching her back around my strong arm behind her. I had my face bent over, licking and sucking her exquisite young tits back and forth, tasting teen flesh for the first time in, what, almost two and a half decades. My fingers were stiffened, and with her sitting almost sideways, I could shove my two fingers deep into her cunt, until the rest of my hand was against her cuntlips, filling her with those two digits. She was indeed fucking tight, I felt her pussy grasping my fingers, milking them, as I pumped them inside, driving hard in and out, her cunt juicy wet.

"Uhhh, uhhh!" Her head was back, her blonde hair falling down, her mouth trembling. "Uhhhh! Uhhhh!"

I had her maximumly aroused, sucking her tit and finger-fucking her. Her vagina was sopping wet, drenched, making squishy noises as I shoved fingers into it; but then she tensed, let out a loud howl, and the juices around my fingers tripled. Her muscles spasmed, she was having a fast, intense orgasm -- days and days of flirtation building up, releasing, the fantasy enjoyed.

My fingers were drooling with her cuntjuice, it was pooling on my palm. As her cum subsided, I pulled my hand out of her twat, looking at the clear fluids coating it. She looked longingly at my fingers too, then at my face, a half-smile, her mouth open because she was still panting. Instinctively, without thinking about it, I raised my fingers to the young woman's mouth, and the 18 year old let me put my messy fingers inside. Looking at me with those lovely, lusty hazel eyes, the blonde sucked her own pussy juices off of my fingers.

Her hand gripped my wrist, keeping my two fingers in her mouth. Maintain eye contact with me, she swirled her tongue around my fingertips, then began sliding my fingers in and out of her mouth to suck off her juices -- and to emulate a blowjob. She was blowing my fingers, showing me what her mouth could do.

My plan had been to get her off without me taking any clothing off, and the way she was looking at me, sucking my fingers, I had a feeling my plan was going to fail.

Indeed it was. Lilac slipped off my lap, kneeling on the carpet in front of my chair, and her mouth lowered to the crotch of my shorts. "Mmmm," she moaned, rubbing the side of her petite face over the bulge of my shaft inside, finding my dick super-hard for her, tenting out my shorts, her cheek moistened by her cunt juices that she'd rubbed into my clothing. "Mmmm, baby, you're sooo hard -- let me see it?"

Sitting there, knees apart, staring at the blonde rubbing her gorgeous face against my dick through my clothing -- surely, I was going to say yes. I was supposed to say no, I knew I had to say no, but I wanted her so fucking badly.

"Baby," I grunted, trying to find the strength to remain clothed. "You know -- no, it's -- it's a bad idea."

The blonde's hazel eyes were locked onto mine, making sure I was gazing directly back at her, as she rubbed her face harder against my dick through my clothing. "Pleeeease," she begged, her tongue sticking out, licking my shaft through the clothing a little, "you know you want this, don't you baby?"

I didn't say anything at all, grunting and remaining still, trying to resist what no mortal man can resist, and she wasn't waiting any longer for permission. Her small hands reached inside the elastic waistband of my jogging shorts, and inside my black briefs at the same time, yanking them down. I lifted my ass, so she could remove them. Yeah, I was not stopping her, I was so fucking hard. The smell of her body and cum had me drunk for lust, I had to at least let her suck me off. Maybe, I figured, if she relieved me by using her mouth, I'd have the strength to end it here and send her home without vaginal penetration. That, I thought, would let me say I've never fucked another woman -- the Bill Clinton defense, right. Worked for him, and he was the President.

"Ohh, fuck, it's HUGE!" The girl's small hand wrapped around my thick base, pointing my seven inches fat manhood towards the ceiling. My bulbous cockhead was streaming precum out of the slit; the purple veins and rigid bulges on the fat shaft were throbbing heat, burning a hot temperature against her small palm. Below, my shaved balls -- yeah, I shave them -- ached with an oversupply of sperm. I could see from her reaction she wasn't just teasing me, or complementing me to be nice. Her eyes gazed up and down the length of my erection, her lips were smiling, she was unquestionably admiring it with great approval. "Fuuuck, baby, it's sooo big -- ohhh my gawd, I fuckin' looove our cock, mmm!"

Keeping it pointed to the ceiling, she looked up at my face as her lips moved forward. Her small pink tongue darted out, she kept my cock aimed upwards, and she began swirling her mouth around the head. "Mmmm, ohhhh," she moaned at me, staring at me, watching me examine her exploration of my married penis with her teen tongue. She was moving slowly and deliberately, but going crazy on it. Alternatingly, she would just lick it -- sticking out her tongue to slide it up and down my shaft, or swirl around my fat cockhead -- and then kiss and suck it. Almost eating it, her lips surrounded it on the side, sucking a chunk out of it; not touching her teeth to it, but mouthing it, leaving a sloppy wet path. She wrapped her lips around the helmet at the top and shoved it inside her mouth, looking at me, watching her cheeks stretch for it.

Lilac smiled, seeing me stare at her giving me the blowjob. "So, gonna stop me now, baby?"

I had to laugh -- no, I wasn't.

After working the head and shaft endlessly, making it completely sloppy with her saliva, she moved her mouth down to my balls. The young woman was an experienced cocksucker, I could tell, expertly sucking my scrotum into her mouth and running her tongue around the sack, while not tugging too hard to cause pain. Her eyes remained focused on mine, she was seeing how much I was enjoying it.

Oh, the bitch could suck a cock. I was glad I let her do this, although feeling really fucking guilty about it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her gorgeous, tanned face, her thin pink lips wrapped around my concrete pole, applying loving licks and powerful sucking to me up and down my shaft.

1...34567...13