Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slim hands slid up my body, under my t-shirt, reaching to the curly hairs on my chest. "Let me see your body, baby," she muttered with my dick against her lips, "I love your body, take your shirt off."

I hesitated, thinking for a moment that was crossing some kind of line -- but fuck, I had my penis in her mouth. I ripped my shirt off so I was completely nude, sitting back, seeing her admire my firm tummy and strong shoulders. It felt great, my masculinity affirmed by this horny, 18 year old slut.

She kissed up the shaft, moaning, her hand wrapped around my pole slowly stroking it, lubricated by her spit. Then she leaned up on her knees and kissed my flat tummy, near my cock, licking up to my belly button. I giggled. She laughed back, moving north, all the way up to one of my flat nipples, suckling it in her wet mouth. I moaned, the pressure felt wonderful, while her fist continued to stroke and grip my penis. She looked at me again, seeing me smiling with her tongue against my nipple, then moving her mouth back to my erection. Into her mouth it went, to the back of her mouth but not entering her throat, she was sucking it hard, working her tongue over it.

"Ahhhhh, shit," I gasped, having to praise her, "you're sooo good, honey, I'm soooo hard." I was trying to put aside my guilty feelings, so I could concentrate on how fucking good it felt -- there would have to be time for recriminations later. Right now, it was just a blowjob.

The blonde nodded and grinned, my penis deep in her mouth, then she returned to licking the soft underside, letting my dick lie on my abdomen while she ran her tongue back and forth on it. She was playing with it, making me so hard; I had to concentrate not to cum too fast. Her tongue moved to my balls a second time, rolling around my sack. Then, her eyes on mine, she made sure I was watching, as her tongue went below my balls. I leaned back more on the chair, spreading wide, and I felt her tongue on the hard little bulge underneath my sack.

Lilac, it turned out, was a nasty little whore. Her eyes still on mine, she licked her pink small tongue down southward more, over my asshole; I felt the girl lapping my tight butthole, getting it wet, watching me squirm. I hadn't had a tongue on it -- ever. Not once. Pulling my knees back but not sure I'd enjoy it, I allowed her to explore, and a moment later a warm, funny feeling entered my asshole, she was sticking her tongue into it. Lilac's eyes were heavy, half-closed, she was stuffing tongue up my tight butt and feeling me anxiously undulating my hips, feeling that weird penetration. Deeper her tongue went into my butt, while her hand kept massaging my erection, stroking it slowly, milking precum out of it.

"Holy fuck," I growled, my eyes rolling at the unique feeling of her tongue in my ass, "you're a pervy one, ain't ya?" Man, I had stuck my tongue up girls' asses in the distant past, but never had it done to me -- it was strange, and oddly alluring. The fact this tramp would put her tongue up there, though, really showed how horny she was -- and that was a turn-on.

I couldn't stop from laughing a little at her tongue in my ass, I was rolling my eyes, a little unsure if I was enjoying the sensation. She kept it there the better part of a minute, or so, I would think, before licking back to my balls. Then she licked my penis again, swallowing the head, kissing around the hard shaft. I could tell Lilac loved my dick, she was devouring it in every way.

I watched as she sat upright on her knees now, in front of me between my spread-open hairy thighs, and she rubbed my drenched penis against her breasts. I moaned in relief, seeing my red-hot, hard cock kissing her little creamy boobies, her teen A-cup tits so soft and young compared to my engorged adult penis. She rubbed my hard shaft and soft cockhead around her tits, back and forth, smearing precum and her saliva over her orbs and her firm chest plate between them, intermittently glancing at me but mostly seeing the sight of my dick against her boobies. She was purring softly, gasping as she toyed with herself and me. She arched her back and pointed my cock as much at her as she could -- it was so fucking stiff -- and kissed just her nipple against my cockheading. We both watched, my penis's helmet contacting her nipple and areola, sliding around it, making it wet with precum.

Then Lilac began pumping my cock, hard, jamming her hand down on the fat base, while she lowered her mouth to resume sucking my cockhead. I was grunting, I felt a churning in my stomach and my balls wanted to explode. The little gyrations of my hips told her I was nearing an orgasm, and I squirmed in my seat to avoid it. "C'mon, baby," she moaned to me, licking around the head, "you know you want it, don't I do it better than your wife?" That pink tongue continued to swirl around my throbbing peckerhead, while her eyes drilled holes in my skull. "Mmm you know you do -- gonna cum for your li'l cumslut, baby?"

I gripped the armrests of the chair, my knees completely wide apart, I was almost lying on my back on the chair, watching the hot blonde bitch working on my thick dick. "Fuck -- fuck yeah," I admitted, grunting as I tried to hold back the inevitable orgasm. I was trying to impress her how long I could hold out, but she was so hot, I hadn't had a decent blowjob from my wife in ages, and Lilac was just too fucking good at this.

Lilac leaned up against, her fist around the base of my penis, and she started whapping my dick against her titties, smacking herself. I felt her spit splattering around, as my messy wet erection impacted her sloppy breasts over and over. Then she leaned down, licking the most sensitive spot on my erection -- the underside at the top of the shaft, where it meets the helmet head -- and gazed at my manly chest and body, admiring my physique. "C'mon, gimme your cum," she panted, licking faster.

Her fist was pumping now, her fingers and palm trying to reach around my shaft -- she couldn't reach all the way around at the base -- and jerking the skin up and down, squeezing as she did. She was good, I was going to lose it. I leaned back even more, staring down at her, and let out a roar. "Ohhh -- fuck, YESSSS!"

My first sperm shot was a huge one, a thick stream of white-hot goo that came with such force, it splattered across her forehead and top of her golden hair, even onto the carpet behind her. I didn't care, I had to relieve myself of this orgasm. My balls felt like they were on fire, I could feel the semen rushing through the tube of my dick, and the head of my penis was in pain as the eye expanded to let out the cum. The 18 year old jerked my meat over and over, and I was cumming furiously, shooting wave after wave of smelly, musky semen into the air. Most of it landed on her breasts and petite torso, which she held against my dick as I oragsmed, making sure to aim my cockhead all around her titties and the flat, tanned space between them.

"Ohhh, fuck -- ohhh, fuck," I kept moaning, staring at the sexy sight of my jism on her caramel skin, my dick continuing to flood out the babymaking sauce as long as she pumped my shaft.

Lilac was smiling, watching me cum all over her breasts. When the last few dribbles had come out, she pushed her golden hair behind her ears to clear the space around her face, then she began cleaning the both of us off. She rubbed my penis against her tits more, arching her back and holding my dick out, brushing each of her boobs around -- smearing the cum from her skin onto my dick. She bent over, making sure I was watching her, while she licked and sucked the sperm off my cock. Then she did it again, rubbing my erection against her tits more, getting more sperm on it, then sucking and licking it clean a second time. And a third, and a fourth, eventually either spreading my sperm around her tits and face, or licking it off my cock.

Catching my breath, I girded myself for the end of the night. Just the blowjob, I had told myself. It felt amazing, but -- it was time for her to leave. I'd had my orgasm, so now I could return to a non-aroused state, and make a rationale decision for once.

But, as sometimes happened when I fucked my wife, my cock stayed hard even right after I had a cum. With sexy blonde Lilac still stroking my meat, the skin of my cock covered in saliva and leftover sperm, my dick wasn't getting soft at all. She was looking at my face, making sure I was watching, while she rolled my sperm around inside her mouth, spitting it back on my cock, then licking it up again. The more she played with my jism, the more it became a bubbly mix of her saliva and my cum, she was savoring it by licking it up, rolling it around her mouth, then spitting it back onto my cock, then lapping it up once again.

Smiling at my still-erect penis, the high school student snickered in delight. "Ohhhh, mmm, you're sooo hard," purred the girl, her eyes on the length of my hard tool. I could see her imagining what it might to do her next. Her hazel eyes glanced to my face, and she told me what she was imagining. "You gonna stick this big dick in my tight li'l pussy now, baby?"

My brain wasn't giving up, it was telling my mouth to say no, say no. I would feel bad about giving up the opportunity, but it had to be done.

But I knew I wasn't going to tell her no. Instead, I would feel even worse about passing up the opportunity to fuck the bitch. Watching this 18 year old play with male cum told me that ending this naked fun with this slutty teenager was just a horrible idea. While I knew it was "wrong," and at some level deep inside I was feeling terribly guilty, I couldn't bring myself to tell her to get dressed. I knew I had to do it, but I wasn't doing it. Any girl her age, and who was as beautiful and sexy as her, who liked cum and cock this much? I just had to fuck her, just had to.

"Look," I told the girl in a calm, reasoned voice, "I can't -- you can't be my girlfriend, alright -- I'm married, shit, but -- but, it's up to you, if you want to do it tonight, only this once -- promise me, you won't ask me to get with you again, then -- then we can do it tonight." Just saying the words, I was disappointed in myself. I had thought I was better than this; fucking a teenager! But that feeling was quickly superseded by a more powerful feeling: I was a man, I was pleasuring this sexy little bitch. Damn she made me feel good about myself.

And that, it seemed, is the feeling I was missing. Why I was feeling like shit, each time I tried to push her away. Ultimately, I had to answer to myself, and fucking her was saying, yeah, go ahead and feel good about yourself, Mike.

The girl flippantly giggled at my offer. "Ok, I promise," she said, possibly lying, or possibly being honest. My erection throbbing in her hand weighed on her decision; she was eyeing it still, imagining it in her pussy, and she wanted to feel it, even if only once. "As long as you fuck me good, baby."

Our eyes caught each other's, knowing we were about to have sex. I felt funny: exposed, silly, nervous, guilty. I don't know what she felt, but she wasn't smiling, she was all business. She pushed herself away from me, putting her butt on the carpet, crawling backwards a little. In the clear space on the carpet between the sofa and my chair, she laid back flat, stretching open her sexy thin thighs, and her hand reached to her twat to rub her clitty. "C'mon, baby," moaned the slut, "put it in me, cum fuck me good!"

Damn, here I go, really cheating on my wife. Not even Bill Clinton could defend this.

Shut the fuck up, I told myself. Just have fun.

Crawling on top of Lilac, I realized how small her body was -- really short, very skinny, so lightweight. As I rubbed my pecker against her wet hole, my eyes sized her small tits and petite frame, and I was turned on at how little and sexy she was. Her small hand grabbed my prick and guided it against her vagina, right to the opening, her back arching and pushing her tits into the air. I slipped my hands under her body, reaching my hands under her shoulders from the backside to cradle her, as I positioned myself with my knees on the carpet. I was at the hole, and all I had to do was push, and--

Ohhh, fuck, and we were fucking! My dick was going inside her cunt!

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" She let out a long, piercing wail. Her eyes closed, her head rotated backwards, feeling herself get stuck with my dick. Her thin legs reached into the air on my sides, her small hands clutching at my ass, taking me into her.

Fuck, she was tight -- unbelievably tight. With just my cockhead in her, I was wincing from the pressure her tight lips were applying to my penis. I shoved forward against the pressure, working a little ways inside her twat, pounding against the tightness bit by bit. Her body squirmed under me, moving side to side, wiggling around, while I hammered forward like a piston, jamming against her wet tight hole. We were both moaning, grunting, working hard, our bodies moving in unison to work my dick inside her. Bit by bit it was nudging inward, prying open her bald pussylips, until I had a good half of my dick inside. Pausing, I gathered energy, and shoved forward with extra emphasis. She screamed loudly, right near my ear, as my dick sunk another inch or so into her twat.

"Owwweeeeee! Uhhhhhhhh!" I felt her nails digging into my ass, she was pulling me hard against her pussy. While her face was pained, her jaw trembling and eyelids clenched shut, she was unquestionably loving it.

Her slit was so tight, it was slow going. When I fucked my middle-aged wife, it only took a few strokes to sink almost my entire bone into her. Lilac, not to much. Even after jamming my prick hard against her hole for a good five, ten minutes, I was only about three inches inside her. I still had over half my dick to go! Her cunt felt like it had a wall in it -- not a hymen, but just exquisite tightness, it wasn't stretching to allow my fat, adult cock any deeper. I rammed my cockhead against it, making her shriek at the top of her lungs as she stretched out underneath me on my floor, trying to work my penis farther inside her hole. It was difficult, my ass and leg muscles were aching, powering myself forward to thrust more penis into Lilac's vagina, but it was heavenly work. There, I felt it go deeper, I thought, screwing her even harder now -- maybe four inches, for and half; my cockhead felt deeper inside, it was warmer and silkier, tighter still even. Her pussylips were stretching widely to accommodate the width of the base of my huge erection, but I had to stretch them yet more still to work even more of my shaft inside her body. Thrusting against her, grinding my weight into her small body, it had taken a lot of fucking but I was burying most of my seven inches of manhood into her teenage twat; I was so fucking deep in there, it felt like she was sucking my penis off of me, it was stuck inside her young vagina.

Her mouth was near my ear, and I was getting screamed at. "Uhhhh! Owwwwwww! Ohhhhhh, uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" She was really fucking loud, exhaling while she was yelling, her eyes closed, feeling me penetrating into depths of her pussy that probably no cock or toy had ever reached.

I also heard another, much more dim voice yelling at me, from the most distance corner of my mind: "Stop fucking her, you're married, act your age!" I definitely felt a little bad, jamming my cock into Lilac's cunt. That part of me, however, was being drowned out by ever other signal in my body -- my eyes, nose, and cock. I loved how she looked, how she smelled, I loved her velvety, tight pussy swallowing my erection. Fucking her was mesmerizing, I loved it, just fucking loved it.

Getting a rhythm going, I was working her furiously, pounding into her little body, pressing her against the carpeting. It wasn't comfortable, but I was so turned on -- as was she -- that it made the sex even better, I think. Screwing her little cunt, I had my ass flying up and down, using my weight to push my male penis into her very girly teen vagina, slamming against the pressure. I could feel those wet lips around my cockshaft, squeezing my thickness the deeper I went, and the wider I stretched her open. Thrusting farther, wanting it all, soon I could tell my entire seven inches of dick was inside her pussy, my balls were flopping off her asscheeks.

Lilac opened her eyes, staring at me. "Fuuuuuck," she panted in my face, "uhhhh -- you're sooooo big!" It wasn't a complaint. Her eyes closed again, her head rolled to the side. "Uhhhhhhh -- fuuuuuck me!"

Suddenly, I heard a noise from the kitchen. She did too. We both looked over. At the gate where the living room met the kitchen, ol' Tigger was standing on his hind legs, tail wagging, watching us in the living room not even fifteen feet away. I found myself chuckling, suddenly happy that dogs didn't know how to talk. We had woken up the old guy, he was checking us out. Aww look, the dumb human alpha is lying on top of the cute new human who was taking care of me this week. Silly humans. Tigger was tired, it was way past his bedtime, he watched a few seconds, barked a second time, then retreated back to his warm, cozy doggy bed.

Lilac wanted to laugh, but coughed instead, her throat was wet with saliva. "Uhhhh -- yeah, Tigger, he wants us to fuck!"

Ignoring the dog, I was jamming her savagely, my penis sliding in and out of her sloppy teen slot, using my strong hands around her shoulders to hold her in place, pulling her down almost to increase the intensity of my thrusts into her. Her hips were gyrating rapidly, her breaths getting louder, and as I pumped her cunt deeply the bitch started to orgasm. She howled at the top of her lungs, her cunt became amazingly wet, juices all over my balls and shaft and thighs, and her arms and legs seemed to tense from rigor mortis. Exhaling loudly, Lilac spasmed with a bodywrenching cum, shrieking while I stuck the back of her cunt with my dick.

Not letting her down much, I continued to thrust into her after her cum. I raised myself above her, leaning over her, my arms straight down. I was sweaty already, this was a fun way to work out. My head hurt, from the long day I'd had, but there was no way I was quitting this. I was fucking this hot little whore.

She looked at me above her, her eyes admiring my sweaty, hairy chest, undulating as I pumped my dick into her cunt. "Uhhh, uhhhhhh," she moaned loudly, "uhhhhhh -- yeahhhh!"

A grin crossed my face. I felt fucking great, giving this young woman what she wanted -- maybe, better than she wanted.

I kept pummeling her slim, spread-open body with my throbbingly fat dick. Felt so snug in that sloppy wet, soft, pink teen pussy, moving it in and out of her also moved her body around. As I jammed it harder, she was moving on the carpet a bit, little by little; after driving my dick into her for a good fifteen minutes, her head was against the sofa, she was being sandwiched between the sofa and my body. Lilac's eyes were open now, staring at my hairy, sweaty chest and flat tummy, undulating in waves to pound her cunt. She started gasping again, her voice rising in a squealing pitch, until her wail hit a crescendo and she screamed with another orgasm. I had made the bitch cum twice now, and I wasn't nearly finished yet.

After that second cum, she licked her lips and heavily moaned her appreciations. "Ohhhh, uhhhhh, sooo good -- you're sooo good, baby, mmmm!" Her petite face nodded at me as her noggin pressed the sofa, her blonde hair splayed around the floor. "Mmmm, yeah, more!"

I know what I wanted -- I wanted to see her riding me, so I could admire her gorgeous tits and body. Trying to keep my dick inside her vagina, I spun us both around, making her cackle with enthusiasm, until I ended up on my back, and she was straddling me. My cock had popped out, but with her tanned thin thighs spread around my hips, she quickly mounted me and slipped her juicy pussy over my erection, swallowing me again. As she arched her small back, thrusting those gorgeous, untanned titties forward, her eyes closed and her pussy swallowed most of my penis deep into it.

1...45678...13