Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," moaned the slut, opening her eyes to gaze down with a satisfied grin, both of her hands on my hairy chest, feeling my sweat and my muscles, "ooooh, yeah, baby!" She looked down at my cock in her pussy, pumping her small hips around, riding me slowly. "Uhhhh, fuck, your dick is soooo big!"

My eyes were riveted at the sight of her sexy little boobies, which were round soft orbs on her thin torso as she sat upright, whereas they looked flat when she was lying on her back. Inside the creamy, triangle-shaped tan lines, her stiff brown nipples pointing forward. Above her sensational breasts, Lilac's attractive, narrow face and thin lips were showing some stress, feeling my oversized erection stretching out her pussy, as she pushed her body downward on it. As she moved lower each time, her face sneered, she reacted with pain, gasping, snarling, then moving up to quickly push down again and send me deeper. "Yesss . . . uhhhh, yes . . . uhhhhh, fuck, fuck!" ] As she rode me, she moved one of her hands from my chest and raced it to her crotch, starting to rub her clitoris wildly while my penis was in her vagina. She collapsed forward, almost laying on top of me, her blonde hair spilling over my face as she stimulated herself while fucking me. "Uhhhh, uh huhhhh!" I reached both hands to her hips, holding her small body firmly, undulating my pelvis to shove my cock deeper into her wet hole. She was shrieking again, screaming in my ear as I fucked her from underneath her, and she began having orgasms. Not one, but several in a row, each making her scream and gasp, then moan and come down, then begin to scream and gasp again. Lilac was fucking in love with my cock, it was making me feel so great about myself.

After I'm not sure how many cums, maybe four, I decided to try something different. "Here," I said, wanting the full experience, pulling out of her cunt, "climb off -- I wanna see your hot ass when I fuck you." I laughed. "Your ass is so fuckin' hot, you know that?"

Lilac grinned, nodding, painfully climbing off of me and then raising her small, sexy ass into the air, spreading her knees open. I could see her brown asshole and her sloppy-wet, reddened pussylips. She looked back at me over her shoulder admiring her twat. "Mmmm, baby," the teen gasped, "come fuck me like your slut!"

Kneeling behind her little butt, I stared at the precious specimen. Her asscheeks and crack were creamy white skin, set off by a faded line against her deep tan elsewhere. My big hands surrounded her hips, holding her steady, as I lowered my penis to her cunt from the backside. Lilac had her knees parted wide for leverage, pushing her ass up as high as she could, her tits and shoulders flat on the carpet. Shit, she was little, so short -- probably about a foot shorter than me, if not more; I'm 6-foot-2, she was probably 5-foot-2 -- that it was difficult to get my dick low enough to fuck her pussy. I kept her butt in place by gripping her ass, slipping my willy into her twat, but it was tough fucking her hard that way. She was so low to the ground! My cock popped out a few times, she kept reaching back underneath herself to reinsert me into her hole. I loved the view, though: her tanned, slim back; pale, creamy small buttocks, pressed against my body; tanned thighs spread wide; my redhot erection sliding into her cunt below that gorgeous, small butt. I was having trouble going at deep as I had been earlier, and my dick fell out again, then again, but the view was worth the trouble.

Laughing when she had to grab my meat and return it to her twat, I had a solution. I stood up, and helped the bitch to her wobbly feet. Smacking the sofa, I had Lilac kneel on the sofa, her arms over the top of the sofa, her butt sticking in the air. When I stood behind her, my feet on the floor wide to my sides and knees slightly bent, my cock was level with her pussy. This was ideal.

Ramming forward and yanking her hips backwards, I sunk most of my meat into her hole from the rear. The tramp screamed, although it was partly a laugh, feeling me invade so hard and deep so fast. She pushed herself backwards, meeting me, pounding her pelvis backwards while I smashed my hips forward. Time after time I drove that prick into her cunt from the rear, staring at her hot ass wiggling in front of me, pressing against my flat abdomen. Lilac was screaming again, soon having another orgasm from the girth of my dick in her tight teen vagina.

"Ohhhh FUCK!" she screamed, her orgasm straining her muscles, leaving her breathless. She looked back at me. "Talk nasty to me, baby, fuck me!"

The tramp had no limits, did she? "Mmm, yeah, you hot slut," I complemented her while gazing at her nude, small butt, continuing to jam my aching penis into her twat in front of me, "you got me so hard, feel how hard my dick is -- you like that married cock in your teen pussy, don't you, you hot bitch?" I heard her yelp in a good way as I yelled at her, so I continued the verbal abuse. "You fuckin' nasty skank, fuckin' a married man -- you stupid whore, little pussy is made to be used by married cock, isn't it?"

"YESSSS!" She had her face against the sofa, I was smashing forward so hard into her, her body shaking from the pounding I was administering. "Yesss -- I'm a fucking whore, fuck my teen pussy with that big, hot married dick!" Then, turnabout being fair play, she sneered at me, "Fuck me, you nasty cheating stud -- fuck your little wench, you know you love it sooo much more than your wifey!"

I winced, not wanting to feel guilty, but the slut had a point.

Leaning forward, I reached both hands under her body, pawing at her small, soft boobies dangling under her. I felt Lilac reach back, between her thighs, rubbing her clitoris while I fucked her. She began panting, crying too, and soon she was having another orgasm. She had to let go of her clitty, and grasp the sofa with both hands; she was shaking so bad, having a draining orgasm. I kept my dick in the back of her vagina while she spasmed around it, rapidly pushing her ass downwards onto my erection, really cramming my shaft as deep into her silky cunt as it could reach. As she spasmed, Lilac exploded with one, long wail. "Uhhhhh -- fuuuuuuuck yesssss!"

Damn, her tits felt sweet in my hands. I had to see the again. I flipped her onto her back on the sofa, lying flat on it, her shoulders and head crunched up by the backrest. Her little butt as at the front edge of the sofa; her feet dangling off of it. Lowering myself but still leaning over her, I plunked my married erection back inside her teen twat, and lifted her legs over my arms as I leaned forward. I had her bent backwards, thighs spread, really driving my shaft hard inside her body. "Fuckin' slut," I panted, giving her some more nasty talking, "your cunt is so tight, feels so fuckin' good around my married dick!" I was flaunting it, fucking her; it was making me feel great.

"Uhhh, yeahhhh!" She could hardly move around, flatted on her back on the sofa, compressed between my body and the backrest. She also could hardly talk anymore. "Uhhhhh, fuuuuhhh!"

Staring down at her boobies -- those soft melons with triangular-shaped, pale tan lines -- and feeling her gushing wet twat swallowing my dick, I was about to cum too. It was going to happen fast, and I didn't stop it, leaning over her on the sofa and driving my penis harder insider her.

I wanted to keep it inside as I cummed, but immediately was fearful of what might happen. The girl sensed it, reaching her hands to my hips, pulling me inside her. "Cum in me, baby," the teenager squealed at me, "I'm on the Pill, fill my kitty!"

My orgasm was announced by my ungodly roar. "Ahhhhhh, fuuuuck!"

I could feel my huge dick squeezed inside the tight back of her vagina, where my cockhead erupted like a volcano. I could sense the semen rushing though my shaft, exploding out the head, all the way back in her cunt. Fuck, it felt divine, unloading my jism inside the girl's body. I didn't care at that moment if she was on the Pill or not; it was just the most natural, amazing feeling. I almost grew light-headed, the world wavering a little as I remained leaning over her, penis driven into her vagina, squirting load after load of my second cum of the night. I kept my erection inside her until every last drip had dribbled out.

We were both exhausted, the harshness of fucking on the hard floor and the sofa had sucked life out of our limbs. I pulled out of her overflowing cunt, feeling a sharp pain as my twice-spent dick pulled outside, and as I wobbly stood over her I examined my handiwork. The bitch was fucked good, her hair a mess, her cunt a swollen, oozing hole of gushing clear liquids. Her lower lip was trembling, she was so spent from the fucking.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck," Lilac grumbled, gasping for breaths, "uhhhh, yeahhhh, you are sooo good!" She reached for my dick, hanging in the air above her, squeezing it, feeling how messy wet it was. She watched my erection, still somewhat hard, and she sensed -- correctly -- I'd be able to fuck her again, in a few moments. So she put her request in. "Baby, take me to bed?"

Now, that was a line I didn't want to cross. This was a one-time event, tonight only. I didn't want to "sleep" with her; she was hot, I loved how sweet and adorable she was, but I didn't want to wake up next to her in the morning. It just seemed like, if I could control a single thing about cheating on my wife, I wouldn't sleep next to the girl.

So I told her, sort of. In a slow drawl, gathering my strength again, I nodded at the tanned, petite blonde. "Ummm, surrre -- but, just, I have to get up early for work -- you need to go home after, you know, we're done -- no offense, but we can't make it a sleep-over."

The teenager didn't seem put off by my random line-drawing, but she did give me a playful, fake scowl. "Awwww -- but, okay -- just, let's go to bed, and you can fuck me up there?"

"Sure." I stood on my feet, wiping sweat off my brow, feeling liquids dripping down my cock and balls, down my thighs. I felt manly, standing nude in front of the filly I just fucked, my cock still fairly rigid, albeit red-hot and sore. Reaching a hand down, I helped her to her feet; laughing, she crashed into me, I grabbed her body with both hands, and our faces were near each other.

So it happened. I kissed her lips; she tasted nasty, musky, she still had the flavor of my sperm from earlier. No matter; I was hot for her, our tongues slipped together, we moaned, her hands on my dick, my hands on her hot ass and firm little titties.

She pushed me away, and snickered with glee. "Last one upstairs' a rotten egg!" she announced, turning from me and scampering towards the stairs to the second floor. Caught off-guard, I was a couple steps behind, but I joined the race. My eyes were on her hot, untanned flat ass, while she ascended a couple of steps ahead of me, laughing, her arms flailing to the sides, racing to beat me to the top. I wasn't going to pass her, so I reached forward and grabbed her ankle, almost knocking her over, but causing her to stop. She turned, laughing hysterically, trying to kick me away, so she could win the race.

But Lilac lost her balance, having to turn away from me again, falling forward to catch herself. It left her ass-up, directly in front of me. I saw her drenched, filled cunt, dripping juice and sperm down her creamy, tanned thighs, and her lubricated butthole, brown and puckered was just about it. Right on the spot, I had to have it. I hadn't licked a hot butt since college, so I reached both hands out and gripped her hips. She yelped, but didn't stop me, bracing herself on the stairs. I pried her firm little buttocks to the sides, better exposing her anus, and then I stuck my tongue out and ran it over her asshole. Yick, it tasted nasty, but I loved it. Lapping around her tight orifice, I tasted the juices pooled on it, then I just shoved it inside the little hole. Lilac groaned in pleasure -- "Ooooh, uhhhh!" -- and pushed her ass back to my mouth, wanting more.

I licked her butthole a few minutes on the carpeted stairs, not caring how disgusting this was, it was turning me on -- the flavor her little ass, the whole thing. It was making me hard too, real hard -- even though I'd just had my second cum of the night. Sure enough, after licking her hot ass just a couple of minutes, I wanted to fuck her again, and this time in her other hole.

I stood behind her on the steps, and she spread her knees, knowing what was going to happen. "Yeah, baby," the chick whined, exhilarated, "fuck my butt!" She felt my rub my cockhead against it, and she pushed her ass back towards me as I thrust forward, and my dick popped into her poopshoot. Fuck, that was tight! I almost screamed and pulled out, but I kept it in there, pushing forward, gazing at her little butt while I fucked it.

Lilac looked back at me over her shoulder, smiling wide. "Uhhhhh, you fuckin' stud, fuck my ass!"

For no good reason, I smacked her petite asscheek, leaving a reddened mark on the pale flesh for a few seconds. "You got a hot fuckin' ass, you little whore," I growled, "I fuckin' love it!"

I boned her butthole for quite a while on the steps, I lost track of how long -- maybe, what, ten minutes? It was hard to do, the steps were hard and not well padded in the thin carpeting; and, both of us sore already, we were straining to remain in place while I pumped my dick in that tight teen ass. I didn't want to stop, however, nor did she. I just slipped it slowly but powerfully into the tight depths of her asshole, then pulled back, and went in again -- and again, and again, and again, over and over, over and over.

Ultimately, I needed to fuck that pussy again. I came out of her ass for the last time, and smacked her fanny once more. "Get upstairs, honey," I told her. She didn't move, at first, feeling the gaping hole of her now-stretched ass; but then, with deliberate haste, she re-gathered herself and crawled up the remaining steps to the second floor.

I directed her into the guest room. I wasn't going to cheat on my wife in the same bed where I slept with my wife, that just seemed too depraved. The guest room had a comfortable Queen-size bed, it was perfect for fucking a petite teenager.

We fell into the bed, and resumed our kissing. Her hands were all over my skull, as I laid on top of her, pressing my mouth into hers. The kisses were passionate, heavy, lusty; tongues wrapped together, probing into each other's mouths, lips locked, chins dripping with saliva. Her petite body lay underneath mine on the soft mattress and silky bedsheets, pushing her firm titties into my chest. As the kissing continued, she was fondling my dick, while I was rubbing liquids around her wet vagina. I felt her spread her legs open; I knew I should climb on top of her and resume fucking her, but I hesitated, I wasn't sure my sore dick was ready for more of that tight little pussy just yet.

Maybe Lilac sensed my hesitation, maybe she knew what she wanted, but either way, I felt her push away from underneath me. I let her slide to my side, and then Lilac nudged me to roll onto my back. She was snickering, giggling playfully. So I did as she wanted, relaxing on the soft bed, wondering what she had in mind. The petite blonde slid down my body, lying on her side, stopping when her face was beside my erection. Reaching her small hand out, she grabbed my swollen, messy penis again, looking at me, then she leaned forward to start licking the fluids off my cock. Her tongue was soft and warm, her breaths lovely on my aching shaft. Gingerly, her small petite tongue lapped up and down my entire length, all sides, and she lapped and suckled the soft helmet at the top too, tasting her pussy and ass all over my erection. Her hazel eyes kept winking like butterfly wings at me, watching me admire her sensuous cocksucking.

Unlike the earlier blowjob that evening, this one was long and luxurious. She rolled onto her elbow and knees, crawling between my thighs, using just her lips and tongue to fuck my penis. Moving up and down in slow, deliberate motions, she kissed and licked my shaft from base to tip, back and forth, up and down, sometimes sucking the cockhead too, other times just swirling her tongue around it. Moaning against my skin, she licked all the way down to my balls and licked off her pussyjuices that were coating it. Then back to my cockhead she went, gasping the entire time, making my erection hum and sizzle.

"You're fucking amazing," I told her, staring at my dick against her little pink tongue.

The teenager sneered knowingly. "Mmmm, I'm glad you like!" She licked a little more before adding, "I think you're sooo sexy -- I'm sooo wet for you still!"

To prove it, she ended the blowjob and crawled on top of me. Our hands met, both of them on our sides, fingers interlocking like lovers. She pinned my hands above my head that way, undulating her hips until her cunt's hole found my cockhead, and she leaned back on it. With her face and tits above me, she started humping me on top of me again, like earlier on the first floor carpet, but this was far more comfortable. My back sunk into the soft mattress; Lilac's knees were comforted by the bedsheets. We both moaned, enjoying the sex, feeling her tight vagina stretching around the top half of my boner again.

Lilac was so beautiful. I pulled her mouth down, we started making out, really kissing hard. I tasted the weird flavors in her mouth -- pussyjuice, sperm, ass even, it was a mix, it was so sexy. Her tongue rolled around mine inside my mouth, breaths were exchanged directly between our lungs, while we kept fucking at a slow, sexy pace. My cock was fully engorged again, I was trying to push it as deep into her as I could from underneath.

I wanted to be deeper in her, really deep. And I knew how to do it.

Pushing her off of me, I crawled off the guest bed, walking around to one of the corners at the foot of the bed. It didn't have a footboard, fortunately; it was just mattress at that end. Reaching forward, I pulled my fuck buddy towards me, having her lie on her back with her ass right over the corner of the bed. Her legs were entirely off the bed, dangling in mid-air, as was her pussy -- just hanging in the air, her butt half-supported by the corner of the bed. As I stood on the floor, thighs parted, my cock was also sticking out in the air, right in front of her bald, drenched cunt.

She looked at me, her eyes wide open, realizing what I was going to do. I was going to go real, real deep.

Grabbing both of her ankles, I lifted her petite legs, spreading them wide, pushing her knees back until they were aside her small chest, her small tits looking like flattened pancakes on her chest. She lifted her face to watch, seeing my erection touching her pink cuntlips, finding her hole, then sliding inside. "Uhhhhh -- FUCK!" she screamed, her eyes opening very wide, realizing just how deep I was going to be able to go. Unrestrained by any bed or floor, I could easily push my body as far forward as I wanted, sending my dick into the very back of her cunt. With a few strokes, I loosened her well-fucked cunt enough, so that I had a good six of my seven inches inside of her.

Watching her small back arch, pinning her thin legs against her torso, I growled and pounded my ass forward more, driving even more of my shaft inside her. Fuck, it was so unnervingly tight in the back of her pussy, I felt like my cockhead was being squished into oblivion -- really, really tight pressure back there. Near the base of my penis, her pussylips were squeezing my shaft painfully hard too, she was barely stretched enough to take the size of my shaft at that point. I didn't care about any of that. I kept jamming more dick, thrusting again and again, smashing the helmet of my erection against that tightness. I was snarling at her, feeling manly and empowered, taking her entire vagina for myself. A few more thrusts, pushing hard, leaving it in there . . . and with the 18 year old blonde crying and gasping, I had my entire seven inches inside of her! My balls were against her soft buttocks, I couldn't have been any deeper inside the bitch. We were stuck together, my dick in her body, all the way.

1...56789...13