Lily, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers

"Licking me," the words coming out even as the image of her father's mouth, her father's tongue swept through her gushing pink little slit, "did you...think about ...licking me, Papa, your...little girl," flushing hot at her own shuddering words, "my little pussy, Daddy?"

Her father leaned forward, toward her, his hips thrust out, his cock big and hard and thick through his slacks in his fist. Lily saw the stain of pre-cum, the dark spot right at the top of her father's cock.

"Nnnnnggyesss, baby," he growled, "licking my little baby's sweet little pussy, baby, Daddy's mouth on you, Daddy's tongue licking your creamy wet little slit, your first time. Oh god, baby, look how fucking hot you are, look how fucking wet you are," he hissed staring at his daughter's incestuous hot gaping pink sex, swollen and puffy and quivering under her fingers.

Lily's eyes closed again as she bit her lower lip thinking of her handsome father's hot wet mouth between her legs, licking her, her slender hips writhing, wriggling on her fingers, his tongue. Imagining if he had come in as she swayed in front of her mirror, dancing, in her little black panties, her knee high black boots making her look so long and slender and hot, pushing her little bottom out, so sexily thrilling. Her Daddy watching her from the door, her swaying, arching her back, bending over, letting him see her, cumming the whole time, little burst of delicious pulsing waves knowing her father was watching.

"Sucking, my...my nipples, Papa?" again picturing him sucking her hot flesh into his hot sucking wickedly incestuous mouth even as her words spilled out in feigned question. Pretending her innocence made them both raging hot for each other.

She quivered to the image of her father sucking her nipples, rolling her little shoulder toward him offering him her flushed hot breasts. She could barely speak, imagining her Daddy behind her, pulling on her nipples, squeezing her hot swollen tits, grinding her bottom into her father's raging hard cock. His muscular arms trapping her in his grip, his breath hot and wet on the side of her face, his growling, his, that she was his, to do with as he pleased.

"Nnnngghhbabyyyy, yessss baby, sucking your lovely breasts, your swollen nipples. Your gorgeous breasts in Daddy's big hands."

"Putting your...cock, in me, Daddy?" she gushed out on a single quivering breath making herself shake and vibrate staring madly heated at her father's hand squeezing, sliding, up and down his rigid erection, his big hand rolling over the bloated head through his pants.

She bit her lower lip, imagined taking him in her mouth looking up into her father's warm-hot eyes, his expression one of pure want and need.

"Ohhh god, baby, yesss," her father answered.

"Do you...want, to put it in me...now, Daddy?" as if she didn't know, as if she were his innocent little girl asking in her soft sexy alluring voice, biting her lip, rolling her hips, making herself so hot, pouting, her legs spread wide, her knees open, her breath hot, her slippery wet incestuous little pussy glistening, open, shiny pink wet, aching, throbbing for her father.

"Yessss, baby, Daddy does." Her father's body straightened, his eyes and face softening, intent, decided.

She moaned asking again, as much to hear him answer, again.

"Do you, Daddy, want to put your cock in me, Papa, in your little girl, Papa, in my pussy, Papa?" she asked, quivering, "to...come to...my room, at night, Papa, and...and, oh god Daddy...to put your cock in me, your daddy-cock, in me, Papa?" she breathed out in gasping little breaths, his incestuous little lover, staring at her father's rigid hard cock under his slacks, her little hips undulating, creaming at her own words, what she had wanted to ask, to say, for so long, hot at her own words, for saying them at all.

Her father looked deep into her glistening eyes as he moved toward her, "Yes, baby. Yes, so many times."

Staring into her father's eyes, she made herself stop touching her pussy and slid her hands out over her bare pale thighs, spreading her legs, as wide as she could, showing her father herself, her shaven smooth bald pink hot sex, so swollen, dripping wet, shiny wet, throbbing aching wet.

"My pussy...is for you, Daddy, made for you, Papa," she purred, smiling, moving in her bed like a kitten in heat. "I want...you in me, Daddy," watched her father's eyes, intense, seeing her, staring straight into her, her open pink shiny swollen sex, her father panting, "your cock...in me, Papa, need...it in me," him squeezing his thick hard cock in his fist through his pants. "Can you feel me, Daddy?" him squeezing then pulling on it, stroking it through the so thin material of his pants. "You want it in me, don't you Papa," watching her spread her legs, looking at her, "to fuck your cock into your little girl?" his eyes flashing, his mouth open, "to fuck my little pussy, Daddy," him pulling on himself through his pants, "with your big cock, Papa," looking down at his hand wrapped around his stiff cock, his breathing so hard, his mouth open.

"You're so fucking hot, baby," her father snarled.

Lily rolled her hips, "I want you, to...put it...in me, Papa," Lily breathed out, her legs spread wide open, "I want you, to fuck me, Papa," sliding her hands along her upper thighs, teasing herself, wanting him to feel her soft warm skin through her hands.

Her father leaned out from the dresser, standing, pulling on his cock, the look in his eyes, hungry, the look on his face almost making Lily cum. He was her father, but he wasn't, he was this handsome, sexy, sexual man lusting for his woman.

Lily lifted her bottom from the bed rocking her pelvis to the rhythm of her father's hand pulling on his cock as he stepped up to her bed, trailing her fingers up to her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers, sucking on her fingers, this carnal orgy, her and her father alone together in their house, alone together in her bedroom where no one would know.

He whispered so softly she felt her pussy flood. "Mmmm, baby, look how sexy you are. Your little pussy is, so beautiful, baby. Daddy wants to fuck your beautiful little pussy, Lily."

Lily's entire body wracked with heat. "My pussy, is...so hot, Daddy, throbbing inside, Papa," Lily moaned, "wants you, Papa," rolling her hips, leaning her head down, her mouth, reaching out her tongue to lick her own nipples looking directly into her father's eyes watching her do it.

"Oh god baby, tell Daddy how hot your little pussy is, baby."

Lily pulled on both her nipples, "nnnn, so hot, Daddy, so wet, Papa," as she rocked her hips, "for you, Papa."

"Show Daddy what a beautiful little pussy you have, baby."

Lily gushed and raised her knees, her legs spread open, her little pussy glistening slippery wet, smooth, bare, swollen, hot, aching, squeezing her breasts, her nipples on fire, her pink sex so bare and smooth for Daddy.

Her father growled a hot penetrating whisper, "So beautiful, baby, you are, so beautiful," as he undid his belt.

Lily began breathing harder, yes, her eyes said unabashedly, yes, wide and flashing nodding, yes, watching her father undo his belt buckle, her face going serious again, too hot to hold a smile as her father unbuttoned his pants, yes, his cock so visibly pushing up, the head straining against the fabric, the outline so amazing to her, his daughter, his little baby.

"Oh god, Daddy, yesss, show me, Daddy, show me your cock, Papa. Have thought about you so many times, wanted this, for so long Papa. You've wanted my hot little pussy too, haven't you, Daddy."

Lily squeezed her bottom tight, pushing her bald little mound up, biting the back of her finger, her father's words turning her on so much, rocking her hips, rolling her pelvis, her pussy open and pink and dripping wet.

"You want my little bald pussy, don't you, Daddy," Lily whispered again that soft little voice of hers, "to put your big daddy-cock in my warm little pussy, don't you, Papa," wanting him to say, yes, "to slide it inside me, to fuck my little pussy, don't you Papa," heating herself and her father into a frenzy.

"Nnnggod, you make Daddy so hard, baby. So fucking hard," he hissed "yesss, baby, I want to fuck my cock inside you, lil baby," as he slowly slid down his zipper, "want to fuck my lil girl, my sexy lil girl," so slowly as if to torment her, looking into her eyes, the muscles in his shoulders, his arms, flexing, jumping, his bare chest glowing, sweaty hot, flushed red, "to fuck my little girl, your hot, wet little pussy. Touch yourself, baby, show Daddy. Show Daddy how wet you make yourself."

Lily sucked in her breath so aroused, watching her father unzip his pants, in a kind of slow motion, breathed out in a rush her hand sliding down, her fingers dipping into her hot creamy wet cunny, happy to show her father, delighted to show her sexy father, holding her bottom up in the air on her heels, her loving sexy Daddy looking straight at her hot little cunt, hard for her, his daughter, his little girl.

"Nnnn, little baby, my hot little baby, my sexy little baby, mmmm, Daddy loves you so much, Lily."

Lily basked in her father's words as he undid his pants, opened them...he wasn't wearing underwear. Lily saw him...the thick swollen bulging length of her Daddy's cock, her eyes wide, hungry, flashing hot. It was perfect, beautiful, the head swollen and proportioned to its thickness and length, a softer pale shade of her father's skin, of her skin. She imagined it inside her, him inside her, in her little hands, in her hot sucking mouth, and she began frantically rubbing the flats of her fingers in her juices over her clit. She wanted to reach for it, lean to it, kiss it.

She watched him drop his pants and step out of them, naked, his erection bobbing as he moved toward her, as he kneeled and leaned onto her bed, as he put both his big hands on the backs of her thighs, her knees up to her chest, and spread her open.

"Look how hard you make Daddy, Lily. Daddy thought about you last night, little baby. Daddy looked at your pictures, and jerked off to images of fucking you, lil baby. Daddy came so hard, saying your name."

"Oh god, Daddy" Lily breathed out, her arms curled up, sucking on her knuckle in her mouth, her other in her hair behind her, "nnnnn, Daddyyy," anticipating her father's mouth at last on her hot little cunny, "you-you...found the pictures of me, Papa?"

"Yes, baby. I found them," he smiled wickedly, "my beautiful little baby," her father purred as he leaned forward looking her straight in the eyes as he licked the entire length of her bald, pink, dripping wet little slit, his tongue pushing inside her pink slippery wet little folds, mouthed her entire bald pink shiny creamy wet little cunny, licking her swollen clit, and pushed his tongue into her creamy sweet warm little hole.

"Ohhh little baby, Daddy loves your little pussy, baby, how my little girl tastes," her father whispered, licking her, looking into her eyes, Lily's head rolling back, her soft little mewing moans like magic to her Daddy's ears.

"Nnnnnn, lil baby," he moaned into her sex, his big hands on the backs of her soft pale thighs, his thumbs spreading her open. "My little girl has such a beautiful little pussy, my lil baby tastes so good," her father moaned under his breath as he put his whole mouth over of her smooth glistening wet creamy mound, over her clit, sucking, flitting his tongue over her clit, loving his little girl's pink dripping wet little cunny, licking, kissing her inner thighs so softly, his warm wet mouth, to make her mad with want, mouthing her, tasting her, his cock raging hard.

"Nnnn, ohhh, ohhh god, Daddy, ohhh Papa," Lily mewed and gasped and moaned in chirping hot little whispers, pretending they weren't alone in the house, that she had to be quiet, "nnnnn, Papaaaaa, ohhh," as her father licked her, as he fucked his thumb deeper and deeper into her gaping pink little cunt, licking her for her first time, as he licked and sucked her clit his fingers pressing, sliding, rubbing over her slippery wet mound, her smooth bald little cunt so hot, so creamy dripping wet, aching pulsing hot, her juices all around her father's mouth.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," she chirped in succession, "nnnnuuuhh, ohhhhh, Papa, uhhhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," Lily beamed, smiling, moaning, cooing panting unable to suppress her glee, the pleasure Daddy was giving her hot little baby pussy spread so wide open, up in the air, her Daddy's mouth everywhere, licking, biting, mouthing, kissing, sucking, his moans reverberating inside her, mingling with hers, her body jerking and twisting and writhing under her father's incestuous tongue.

Oh my god, where did he learn to do that, she wondered, oh my god, Daddy's mouth, Daddy's cock, "nnnnn, Papa, nnnnn lick me, Daddy, ohhhh god, Daddy," as he fucked her bald little pussy with his hot wet mouth.

"Is this what you dream about, baby," he growled softly, looking up at her from between her legs, his breath hot on your throbbing little cunt, Daddy coming into your room at night, licking your soft little baby pussy, Daddy licking your creamy wet little slit, yesssss, that's my good girl."

Lily answered in a flash, hurried, wanton, "nn-hnnn, yesss, Daddy."

"Is this what you've wanted, lil baby?"

"Nnnnn-hnn, uh-huhhh," Lily bit the back of her finger, her eyes closing, her breath shuddering out, "nnn, yesss, Daddy, don't stop Papa, lick me."

"Daddy coming into your room at night lil baby? Lifting your little nightie, licking my little girl?"

"Nnnnnuuhh, ohhhh Daddy, nnn-hnnnn, touching me, Papa, pretending...I'm asleep, so you won't stop," her breath gushing loud through her nose, "at night, in secret, Papa," she fantasized with him, her fantasy of her father standing above her, him watching her fingers slide in and out of her hot little slit, her turn her head toward him, him put his cock in front of her, touch the head to her open lips, her greedily sucking her father's thick incestuous meat into her hot sucking little mouth, sucking him so hard and soft and warm as she rubbed her slippery wet little pussy.

"Daddy looking at your hot little pussy, baby, Daddy touching you through your sexy thin little panties? Daddy moving your legs apart, looking at your bare soft little thighs, your soft little pussy, your slit so plainly visible through your tiny little panties?"

"Ohhh god, Daddy, don't stop, don't stop, yessss."

"Daddy touching your nipples? Daddy's hands kneading your swollen hot breasts," whispering between licks, reaching his arm up to her, putting his finger out covered in his daughter's cum as she took his wrist in her hand, guided his outstretched finger to her sucking little mouth, humming tasting herself, sucking her father's finger as hotly as if it were his cock.

"You taste good on Daddy's finger, don't you baby. Do you want to taste what you taste like on Daddy's cock, sweetie, tell Daddy, baby."

Lily moaned out and nodded emphatically, looking into her father's eyes, her little pussy dripping creaming wet, Daddy taking slathering long licks, mouthing her bald mons, sucking her clit. She pictured her father's cock throbbing deep in her throat, the taste of herself on her father's cock, felt the pulsing meaty heat, the want in her buttery warm little belly.

"Nnnnyessss Papa, nnnn, Papa, want you...in my mouth, Papa," she moaned as she sucked his finger. "Lick my little pussy, Daddy, so I can taste me, when you kiss me, Papa."

Lily breathed out a gushing hot breath. She'd imagined him in her room at night so many times, licking her hot little slit for her, her madly sucking his cock, him kissing her, the taste of her creamy little cunny on Daddy's lips.

"Baby? Do you think about Daddy opening your pajama top, Daddy's hands on your breasts, lil baby, Daddy's mouth, on your breasts? Daddy kneading and pulling on your gorgeous tits, lil baby, then Daddy putting my cock in your warm little mouth, baby?"

Lily didn't know whether to answer, or not, her nodding her head to each of his questions, anticipating saying yes to anything her Daddy asked, his words urging her into a frenzy, her nipples so hard and hot, her breasts swollen hot and throbbing, her hot little cunny dripping wet, all over, again, that, yes, that was one of her favorite fantasies, thrusting her little pussy into her father's mouth, pushing up on her heels, rolling her little pelvis, her father's hands under her, squeezing her soft round little bottom in his big hands, holding her up to his mouth. She'd never felt her pussy so hot, so wet. Never felt anything like it before, her father's mouth, her father making her cum on his mouth, his tongue pushing inside her, fucking her, her father humping his cock against the bed.

"Baby?" her father asked, lifting his head, raising himself up, "do you want Daddy to fuck your little pussy, baby? Do you want Daddy's cock, sweet baby?"

Lily moaned out loud, "ohhh god, Daddy, nn-hnnn, yesss, Papa, nnn-hnnn," nodding her head, her pelvis still pushing, rocking up and down, squeezing her breasts, "in me, in me Papa, fuck my little pussy, Daddy."

"Mmm, Daddy wants you too, lil baby."

Lily watched her father raise himself, his hugely hard cock standing rigid pointing between her spread legs, her bald shiny wet swollen little cunny. She bit her knuckle again...that huge thing...inside her.

"Nnnnbabyyyy, Daddy wants to fuck you, Lily. Daddy wants to fuck my little girl. Daddy wants to love you inside, with Daddy's cock, baby."

Before Lily knew it, her father slid his hands under her lower back, his palms open and his fingers gripping her hips, and pulled her to him, violently. Pulled her right to the edge of her bed, her knees almost against her chest, his hands sliding out from under her, pushing down on the undersides of her thighs, her knees wide apart, her spread open, her bald little mound exposed to him, her pink little pussy angled up to him, her slit open, a gash of pink wet sex, dripping wet, puffy swollen, her naked bare sex, her thighs, her belly, her hungry eyes, her hair torn about her flushed face.

Lily watched, her mouth open, her father's hands on her thighs as he guided the head of his swollen hard cock, dripping pre-cum, to her slippery wet little cunny.

She watched as her father slid the tip of the head of his fat swollen cock through her lips, felt herself spread open, him slide the underside between and through the length of her hot little cunt.

"Mmmmm, my sexy little kitten is so hot for Daddy," getting himself wet with her cream, "mmmm, yessss, that's my good girl, push back at Daddy, lil baby."

She watched as her father put the head of his now glistening wet cock to the folds of her aching, throbbing, slippery dripping wet cunt, and him push inside her.

"Nnnnnn, lil baby, so tight," he whispered to her, "so soft and warm for Daddy."

She gasped as he filled her, watched, sighed as he effortlessly pushed so deep inside her, spreading her open, slowly, surely, burying himself inside her, his own lusting little girl, pushing deeper, pulling back, and going even deeper, his huge thick cock filling her to her core.

"Ohhhh, ohh, nnnn Dadddyyyy, yessss...fuck meeee."

"Nnnggggg that's my good girl, fuck back at Daddy's cock, lil baby, show Daddy what a big girl you are, sweet baby," gliding back out, spreading her open, fucking his cock into her, into his little girl, his huge thick swollen cock, so wide in her, so big, so hot and throbbing hard stretching her open.

"Yesss, baby, fuck Daddy," pushing down into her, "mmmmm, that's my good girl, take daddy, kitten," Lily thrusting up to his pushes, her father's cock so deep in her warm little belly. "Ohhh little baby," so hot and hard and throbbing in her belly, "such a good girl for Daddy, taking Daddy's cock," her father's pelvis so hot pushing against the backs of her pale soft thighs, Lily could barely speak, her entire being, her tits swaying, bouncing with each penetrating thrust. Her little cunt trust up at her father, at this angle him impaling her, fucking balls deep into his little baby.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers