Lily, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers

She felt her words come up through her, "Nnnn, Daddy, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me, nnnn, Daddy, so huge in me, Papa, so deep in me. Oh god, Daddy, nnnnn, ohhh, nnn yes, Papa, fucking me...your, little girl, yesss Daddy, your good girl, fuck your little girl, Daddy, fuck my little pussy."

Her father's eyes flashed into hers, hungry, incestuous, on fire, "ohhh, little baby," her Daddy growled, "'yesssss, my good girl, Daddy's little fuck doll, aren't you baby.

Ohhhh, lil baby, your little cunt is so hot, and tight and wet around Daddy's cock. Ohhhh god, baby, nnngghhh, Daddy...loves you, sweet baby. Love, fucking my little girl, so soft and warm around Daddy's cock, Lily. So good, baby, Daddy's good girl, that's my good girl, fuck Daddy back, baby, mmmm, yesss, my hot lil baby."

Her father let go of her thighs, and lowered her legs until they were hooked over his arms. She let him, his to do with as he pleased.

Her breasts in her father's big hands, her Daddy leaning forward, sucking her tits, her Daddy's hot wet mouth, his cock buried in her hot little bald pussy, sucking, licking, biting her aching hot nipples, her squeezing his cock so deep inside her.

Lily's father pulled her hard back to the edge of the bed, set off a frenzy in Lily, rubbing her hands over her breasts slick from her Daddy's mouth, as if no touch but his were enough, her eyes flashing, her mouth open, her breath hot and short and gasping, staring into her father's familiar eyes, her lover's eyes, her incestuous lover's eyes, his thick long cock gliding so deep, in and out, so hard, burying himself in her slick bald little baby cunny again, and again, staying deep inside her, his cock throbbing, pulsing so deep inside her, fucking her Daddy's cock, squeezing, rolling her little hips, fucking her father's magnificent cock even when he stopped, so deep inside her.

"Ohhhh Daddy, nnnnn, Papa, nnnnughyessss, fuck my little pussy, fuck your little girl. Nnnn, god, Daddy, I love your big cock, Daddy, my naughty, sexy Daddy. My Daddy's big cock...inside my little baby pussy, my hot little cunt, nnnn Daddy, can you feel me squeeze you, Papa? How wet I am for you? How creamy you make me, Papa. How tight I am for you, Daddy."

"Nnnnghh, little baby, your little cunt is so fucking hot, so fucking tight, so good little baby, my beautiful little baby. Daddy loves you so much, Lily. Daddy loves watching my cock, seeing my cock in you, sliding into you, into your bare little pussy, baby.

Fucking my Lily, my lil baby, my lil girl, your bald little pussy, baby, is so beautiful, so soft, nnnn, little baby, you're so fucking sexy," he growled, "so sexy, love fucking you, lil baby. Ohhhh, Lily, little baby, your pussy just got so wet, baby, so creamy for Daddy. Ohhh little baby, you're going to cum for Daddy, aren't you?"

Lily was thrashing, and squirming and fucking back on her father's long thick cock buried insider her, wanting to please him, wanting to cum on her father's cock.

"Nnnnn, ohhh Papaaaa, oh, oh, oh, nnnn, yessssuck my nipples, Papa, nnnn, yesss, squeeze my tits, Daddy, nnn fuck me Daddyyy, make me cum, Daddy, ohhh cumming Daddyyyyy, cumming...on your cock, Papaaa, spreading me open, oh god, Daddy, fuck me."

"Yessss, that's my good girl," her father hissed back, "cum on Daddy's cock, Lily. Mmmm, my sexy hot little baby," her Daddy growled even deeper. "My hot little baby, yessss, that's my good girl, fuck Daddy with your tight little baby pussy. Fuck Daddy with your hot little cunt. My good lil girl, my naughty baby, Daddy loves watching you cum, so beautiful, baby, Daddy's cock in your bald little pussy, my dirty little girl, my bad, naughty, dirty little girl. My hot little slut for Daddy's big cock."

"Oohhhh, Dadddyyyy. Yesss, your slut, Papa, you're little whore for you, Papa. Ohh, ohh god, Daddyyy, cummmingggg."

"Yesss, baby, cum on Daddy's cock fucking you, cum again baby, cum on Daddy, Lily. You're making Daddy want to cum, too, little baby. Nnnnn, yesss, cum again, that's my little girl, good girl, lil baby," rubbing the flats of his fingers, the heels of his palm, over her bald mons, pressing, rubbing over her clit, fucking his cock into her.

"Yesss, baby, milk Daddy's cock with your hot little pussy. That's my good girl make Daddy cum with your beautiful little pussy. Mmmmm, my sweet little girl, my beautiful girl, my beautiful little woman, so sexy, so hot, ohhh, lil baby, Daddy's...going to...Daddy's going to...cum, ohhhhhh fuck baby, in my...little babyyyyy, nnngggh, uhhhohhhh baby, yessss, nnnnggggod, good girl, love fucking my little girl, love, my little Lily, love you lil baby."

"Ohhhh, Papaaaa, yesss, cum in me, Papa, so deep in me, Daddy. Come into my room again tonight, Papa. Come into my room every night, Papa. Cum in me, Daddy," hugging her father to her.

"Whenever you want me, Papa, cum in my little belly, I want to suck you off whenever you want, Daddy, in your bed Daddy, whenever my Daddy wants, wherever you want, Papa," Lily whispered into her father's ear, insatiable, hugging him against her, squeezing him inside her, her father getting hard again.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers