All Comments on 'Lingerie Mom Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
KnightDomKnightDomabout 7 years ago
More to give

I like these characters would like to see them explore being in a poly community rather than swingers. Would like to see Kate explore her love of bondage and submission. In the first two stories, Brian seemed more in control and empowered. In this one he was just a stunt cock, she didn't even want him calling her mommy anymore it didn't have the same amount of heat. Fewer people at a time, it was hard to mental keep track of all that was going on. I would like to see Kate explore being in love with other members of the circle while also giving herself completely to Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Would really like to see Maja, Alexis, and Otto form an intentional family with Kate and Brian. Then move to a condo or a house the five of them share together, possibly somewhere in between the college and the shop. From there it would be good to find out how this intentional family relates to each other and some more of the other three character's backstory, possibly with longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Would love to read a next chapter in this series

This series just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can see your comment about not planning another chapter

If this is all there is, then this is a good place to stop. One more chapter wouldn't really add much and more than that and you risk this spiraling out of control. This had an ending. It may not be one some want, but it is an ending

<P>

I contrast this with "Mom's Mountain Cabin Ch. 02". That pretty much ended on a cliffhanger, and pretty much begs for a conclusion. This does not.

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
I agree

I truly enjoyed the story but I agree with knightDom concerning the bandage and submission of kate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:I can see your comment about not planning another chapter

Looking at this again, I can see that my phrasing might have been a little confusing. I think substituting understand for see makes more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've read all three of these stories and I have to say there like a movie series the first one sets the bate and the following one's catch you on to ideas for the forth chapter I think you should keep the current characters as well as try to keep the sisters maybe you could use strapons and other toys like you have it already all of them are willing to experiment but all in all I think you can right one more chapter before you have crossed the line but who knows it's your stories I didn't rate 1&2 but I did on this one it's rating goes for one and two one like I said bated me two and three cought me with my pants down thanks for the best read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good very good

I friend turned me onto this site and I have read a number of stories on here and I have to say I really like this one I don't have a email address so I can sign up and I try to level comments on the ones I like the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No More

The first chapter was a real turn on and the second was very good however, why would a reasonably conservative mother submit herself to this woman and her girlfriend, work mate, then allow the boyfriend to have access to her body. I can see her being very submissive to her son as this is hot however, to allow others access to her hot body is not believable unless she is a total slut whore. For the son, who has effectively seduced his mother into a long-term relationship, to stoop to the point of sharing his mother with others is beyond the pale. Bringing others into the story line as sex partners simply waters down the sexy part of the story between Mother and Son. So, stop and move on to other stories because you do develop hot stories.

Bluesfan74Bluesfan74over 6 years ago
Very nice

please continue this story it is well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Winner!

Brian's transition from strictly son to lover is done so smoothly. Another winner, Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for that series! I kinda bathed in the plot even when it got hot and boiling!

redwolver111redwolver111about 4 years ago
Wish there might be more

I loved this story, the last part in particular. I wish there can be a part 4 some day. But unlike other stories I've read, I know that there isn't anything crucial to the plot left. I could ask you to write about Kate's first day on the job, or if Brian gets to stick his dick in Maja or the Sisters. But it wouldn't be necessary.

I think the scene after the lingerie show might just be my new favorite in all of Literotica.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

I read all 3 chapters and completely agree that this is a good place to stop. But that being said you wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if you added another chapter or so. Whatever you decide to do this was a GREAT series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes it's better to stop while you're ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes it's better to stop while you're ahead. The story should have stopped at chapter 2. Chapter 3 went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
learn when to stop

went too far could have ended with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story started out great and was getting interesting and the incest move by her son was good, but it didn't go as far as it should have. Instead you brought in all these other characters and eventually it became a damn orgy with all the other characters along with Kate and Brian. That's when this story took a turn from great to ruin, my interest started to wain. The story became another B.S. story and I lost interest. Orgies turn me off as they become just another crappy story. I don't like swingers, or gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a big fan of group sex. 1 star

Baqfid12Baqfid125 months ago

Enjoyed it, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8255 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lingerie Mom Series Info