Lingerie Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Maja, with an expression that combined determination and lust, stood, walked to me, placed an open hand on my back, traipsed her fingers up my spine, said, "Otto, let's fuck," and turned to me, asking, "That's if you don't mind?"

I pushed myself off the table, made up the one inch difference in our heights by standing on my toes, kissed Maja's lips, looked to Alexis and Brian, and said, "Not at all. Those two available?"

"All yours."

I walked over, held out my hand. Alexis, who had been twisting her fingers on Brian's rapidly recovering penis, took hold, stood, dragged her hand across my flat stomach. I dropped my head, kissed her neck, whispered, "You turn me on," wrapped my arms around her waist, rubbed our slippery pussies against each other. Alexis responded with a sweet squeal and I ran my fingers through her dirty blonde hair, catching Brian in the corner of my eye. He was staring at us, enjoying the show, willing, for the moment, to let me have Alexis all to myself.

Holding her head in my hands I looked into her soft brown eyes, leaned forward, parted my lips, dragged my tongue along them, inviting Alexis in. At first Alexis was tentative, exploratory, but as I kissed her back, slid my lips against hers, she grew bolder, her lips aggressively working mine.

I slipped my arms to her trim waist, pulled her to me, captured her bottom lip between mine, sucked it into my mouth, explored her lips with my tongue, ran it along, atop, behind them. Then her tongue was swirling in my mouth.

She pivoted, just enough to force a hand between our bodies, and palmed my breast. I ran my hands down her back, pulled her tight, forced my breast into her gentle hand, then pushed a hand between us to cup her breast, larger and firmer than my own. Tweaking her nipple, I rocked side-to-side; our sweaty bodies slid against each other. When Alexis whimpered in delight I ducked my head and took her hard pink nipple into my mouth.

"Oh Kate, so good."

Arching her back, she held my head in place, pushing her tit-flesh into my hungry mouth. I sucked on one nipple, rolled the other between my fingers, pressed my thigh to her sex. Alexis jiggled her hips on it.

I reached for Alexis' free hand -- it was on my hip -- brought it to my right breast. She worked the inflamed nipple with her fingers, I moaned into her breast. Then something brushed my chin and Brian, standing behind Alexis, was nuzzling his face in her hair, kissing her neck. Brian's hands circled her body, I let her breast slide from my mouth, and Brian covered her tits. Alexis dropped her head back; Brian's mouth moved to her ear.

Alexis' hands became more aggressive, kneading my hot flesh, pulling on my nipples. I took one of Alexis' hands from my breasts and pressed it to my sex. Alexis slid her trembling fingers across the wet folds of my pussy.

"Put them inside."

Two fingers slithered into my fuck tunnel. Clamping my thighs shut, I ground my hips on them; Alexis twisted the fingers inside me. I placed a hand on the back of her head, guided her mouth to my breast. She flicked her tongue on the swollen nipple, I moaned, she nipped it with her teeth, I squealed.

Brian moved to the side and laying his arms on our shoulders. I kissed him, dropped to the floor, kissed the head of his dick, kissed Alexis' sex. He joined me, she followed, and I moved forward, running my hands up Alexis' body until she was laying on her back. Brian picked her legs up and placed them on my shoulders; I said, "Come to me my sweet."

Alexis giggled, said, "Yes ma'am," and as Brian stuffed a seat cushion under her she raised her hips, offering me her smooth pink perfect pussy.

I kissed her trembling thighs, plunged my tongue inside her warm wet sex, was rewarded with a mouthful of juice. I twirled my tongue inside her while Brian trapped her clit with his thumb, rotating the nub on her skin in slow wide circles. Alexis moaned, jerked, drove her sex into my face.

Curling my tongue into a rigid tube, I tongue-fucked her. Alexis, moving her body in time with my thrusts, drove my tongue deeper inside her. Brian slid his hand down my back, across my thighs, to my vagina, slipped two fingers inside me and pressed his thumb to my clit. I pulled my exhausted tongue from Alexis' vagina and worked my way up the wet folds of her labia. When I reached top Brian spread the skin around her clit, freeing it of its hood. I took a second to admire it -- the bud, tall and erect, was a small proud warrior dressed in glowing red -- licked around it, sucked it into my mouth, slapped it with my tongue.

Brian said, "My turn," and I eased my head back, rested it on Alexis' thigh, and watched Brian drag his tongue up her pussy, suck her clit into his mouth, push a finger inside her. Alexis, sighed happily. I knew how good she felt; my son had a talented mouth.

He was also good at other things. I ran my hand along his penis' prodigious length and said, "Honey, let me take care of the lovely Alexis. I need you to fuck me."

He gave Alexis' clit a few more hard licks, pulled his finger from her, and moved behind me. I crawled between her legs, raised my ass in the air, turned my hand palm up, and pushed a finger inside Alexis while thumbing her clit.

Alexis said, "Fuck her Brian, fuck her, fuck her good."

I closed my eyes, arched my back, placed a hand on the floor for support, and in a single sudden motion Brian filled me with his thick cock, then began hammering me with long hard strokes.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Alexis staring at us, concupiscent lust ablaze on her face. When she noticed me looking at her she pulled the skin besides her clitoris aside, opening the protective hood. I dropped my head, licking slowly at first, but impelled by her sweet smell and sweeter taste and Brian's over-sized dick, I was soon battering the tiny nubbin of flesh with my tongue. I corkscrewed two fingers into her and when a sharp lurch let me know I'd found her g-spot, dragged my rigid fingers over it.

Alexis said, "Oh god Kate, so good, so frigging good, eat me...," cupped her breasts, stroked her nipples with her thumbs, lifted her head, dragged the flat of her tongue over her areolas.

Mesmerized by the obscene display before him, Brian slowed down, ground his hips against mine, reached for my clit, covered it with a finger, rubbed it against my body. An orgasm crashed through me and I lifted my head, marking each wave of pleasure with a hard yelp until Brian's hand went to the top of my head and guided me back to Alexis' snatch.

"Don't be greedy baby, eat the pretty lady."

I sucked on her clit, reamed her cunt with my fingers. Alexis, crooned her delight, "Oh yes, oh god. Right there Kate. Please, don't stop I.... Oh my fricking gawd," and drove her legs into my shoulders.

Alexis' spasming body, unremitting flow of cunt juice, and happy squeals were fuel to the fire that had re-ignited between my legs. I sucked her clit, stroked it with my tongue until she vibrated like a treasured violin, worked a hand under her body, teased her asshole with my pinkie, drove it inside her. The walls of her asshole palpitating, Alexis rose up on her shoulders, whined, jibbered, howled, and, with a final shout, came. Waves of warm sticky cum poured from her, dripping down to lubricate her asshole as I twisted my finger inside her. Finally her legs went limp, fell from my shoulders and, whimpering, gulping air, she sank to the floor.

In the commotion Brian's dick had slipped from my vagina and slid up my pussy slit to my clit. He rubbed it on the nubbin, I moaned, then slapped my clittie with it, I moaned again. And while it was nice, I him inside me.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

Still In a teasing mood, Brian moved his cock to my vagina, eased the tip inside, moved a few more inches into me, paused. I was having none of that. I jerked back, driving his dick deep inside me, said, "Fuck me til I can't walk.

Brian got the message. He fucked me. Hard and deep.

Alexis rolled to my side and reached for my clit. Her touch was exquisite, "Oh yes honey, just like that."

Kim and Kendall slid their heads underneath me, their mouths captured my nipples.

"Uuuunnnnhhhhhh."

My son groaned. I looked over my shoulder. Maja, kneeling behind him, was playing with his balls.

I turned back around and Otto, his half-erect cock drenched with Maja's cunt juice, was sitting before me. He dragged his cock over my face, cheeks, and chin. I took him in my mouth.

I was the eye of a hurricane, lovers all around: Brian fucking me, Alexis mashing my clit, Kim and Kendall licking my breasts, Otto filling my mouth.

Brian drove into me, rattled my spine, pushed Otto into my throat. I gagged, Otto pulled out, I coughed, and someone, it was Brenda, took hold of my hair and raised my head. I was looking directly at Otto's hand pistoning up and down his erection.

I was a dam, filled beyond capacity, filled beyond understanding or comprehension, straining, creaking, cracking, fracturing, going to crumble, ready to crumble, wanting to crumble.

I yelped, yelped again, my pitch going ever higher.

Fingers swirled on my clit; tongues swirled on my tits; cock swirled in the depths of soul.

I babbled, "That's it, oh yeah, oh god, make me, you're gonna make me, oooohhhhhh, fuck, make me, me, please ffuucccckkkiinnnnggggg, fuccckkkinngggg."

Otto let out a scream, cum erupted from his dick, lept through the air, splattered across my face. The heat of his jism, the way it slid down my face, the dam could hold no longer. I threw my head back, chanted, yowled, yipped, yapped, brayed, bayed, howled. The dam collapsed and an orgasm was born, grew, matured, tore through me.

My son took hold of my hips, ground his body into mine. Guided by pure animal instinct somehow I rotated my hips against him.

I heard Alexis: "So frigging hot."

With my last bit of strength I tightened my core, clenched the walls of my pussy, and Brian came, pumping load after load of cum into my sex. Stuffed with his seed I came again, a firestorm of lights filled my head.

Exhausted, I sank to the floor, Brian's cock slipped from my pussy, cunt cream and sperm leaked out of me.

* * * *

Happily, Maria had showers and a large water heater.

After Brian and I got out Maria handed me a gift, the final outfit I'd worn that evening, and a commission check. While the lingerie was lovely, I looked at the check in amazement. I could make a lot of money, a lot more money than I was making, selling lingerie.

As if reading my mind, Maria put her arms around Alexis and Maja.

"Not that you two lovelies aren't great, but I've been looking, for awhile, for a salesgirl -- saleswoman, I mean -- who'd appeal to a more mature set of ladies than you two hotties."

She turned her full attention to me.

"Interested, my dear?"

* * * *

Drifting in that delicious place you go the morning after an evening of great sex, I felt Brian roll over next to me. His deep breathing let me know he'd be out for awhile. I moved a bit closer, enjoying the warmth of his body, and let my mind wander over the last few wonderful months. Brian transferred his credits to Boston College and I accepted Maria's job offer. We moved at the end of the summer, Maja and Alexis having found us an apartment one floor up from theirs.

Speaking of Maja, I lifted my head. She was gone. I slid out of bed, put on a light robe, headed for the kitchen. Maja, wearing one of Brian's tee-shirts, was pouring steaming water into a mug.

"Good morning," she said, "I was just making a glass of tea, would you like some?"

I kissed her lips, said, "Yes, thank you," and sat at our small kitchen table.

As she was getting another mug from the cabinet Maja, her tone casual, said, "Should I make some for Brian or, how do you say it, is your son in cold?"

My mind racing, I turned towards her in a sudden panic, but there was no condemnation on her face. Instead she was blushing, mortified by her slip. My consternation replaced by empathy for this lovely young woman, I tilted my head, a comforting smile on my face, and said, "We say 'out cold,' and yes, he is. I'm sorry. Please don't be embarrassed. How long have you known?"

"I was pretty sure that first day at the shop. There's a level of comfort between a mother and son you don't see between cougar and cub. There was an easy camaraderie between you two, you didn't feel like a couple who'd been together only a few months. And with cougars and cubs you sense a power imbalance, a desire to show off a bauble, there was none of that with you."

Handing me my cup of tea, she joined me at the table.

"After the three of us got together the next day I was all but certain and it didn't take long on social media to confirm, after all you have the same last names. Now here, in this new place, people will think you're married. I would recommend you get wedding rings."

I imagined wearing Brian's ring. It wouldn't make it official or legal, but still, I loved the idea and for reasons I couldn't explain, knew Brian would too.

"I'd like that, but that won't mean you aren't always welcome. I mean, well Brian and I tried a group thing with strangers, neither of us liked it. We talked about it. We'd both want to include a circle of friends in our love making, people we know and trust, people like you."

Maja reached over and held my hand. "I'd like that. That second day, when we got together, the lingerie show, they were not accidents. I was very interested in getting to know you two better."

I put down my tea, glanced towards the bedroom, and said, "I'm curious, do a lot of mothers and sons come through your shop?"

"I'm not sure if it is 'a lot,' it depends what you mean by the term, but it's a steady stream. With experience you'll recognize them."

12