All Comments on 'Lisa Trades Sex to Get on the Road'

by nit2gether

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

Interesting trade for tires. Could have been much worse but she did a deed that I could have seen happening .... Hopefully she will never see the tow truck driver again would hate to see what he would want for a transmission...

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

very good writing and story for first time,, it was exciting to be put back into that time .. i feel they may not have had front hooking bras back then but you would know, better than me ..

PrfsrPrfsrabout 9 years ago
1969 - not the dark ages

Of course there were front opening bras in 1969! I opened such a device more than once before then!

PrfsrPrfsrabout 9 years ago
1969 - not the dark ages

Of course there were front opening bras in 1969! I opened such a device more than once before then!

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Just thanks

Thanks for reading the story. Thank you who commented and favored it. I would like to hear any comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I want there to be more about the couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

This was a very down-to-earth, gritty and realistic story that dealt well with very complex emotions in an erotic way. The rough and nearly forced sex scene with the mechanic was well prefaced by explaining the young couple´s sex life wherein the wife was the leader in exploring new things and she wanted rougher sex. Also, her stripping and masturbating while they drove was hot…and I can imagine that ride in the 1965 Falcon.

The writer also nicely set up how dirt poor this young couple really was and that they didn´t have the $50 for the tow and a tire. This naturally led to the wife negotiating sex for roadside assistance and tires.

This was a little like willingly consenting to be raped, which is nearly what ensued. The sex scenes were graphic, colorful, and highlighted the young wife´s unwanted but very erotic orgasmic responses. The fact that the wife took the lead and willingly started to negotiate with the tow truck driver was a very significant point and it tied back in with her desire for rough sex.

Already having a young baby, the woman is a proven breeder and pregnancy risk added to the erotic tension. The final two paragraphs were brilliant and touched a lot of emotions, especially when the young husband had a hard on because she had been fucked by another and he also wanted to feel her used pussy. I have a feeling their sex life is going to change from now on!

Is Lisa pregnant? Is she now going to need rough sex, maybe even with other men? We need a sequel! Keep writing!

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I wasn't sure anyone got that the times were desperate. Maybe I will add more . I love comments good or bad. Feel free to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved the story. I think many of the young married Vietnam vets had families that struggled to survive. Lisa sounds very sexy

Midwestguy98Midwestguy98about 4 years ago
Sad but true

I know that ,any young army wives struggled during their husbands tour of duty. Lia sounds so sexy and she is a survivor. She deserves a Metal of bravery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Front hook bra

Cindylynn is right , they did not have front hook bras back then. I was 17 and in the army myself and made about 130.00 a month so 50.00 was a lot of money back then. Never was at Polk was at Ord. Long time ago. Great story. Military life was hard on folks back then especially women.

Pretty lucky the tow truck driver wasn’t black considering the part of the country.

Midwestguy98Midwestguy98over 3 years ago
Wrong

I graduated high school in 1967 and my girlfriend wore a front hook bra. It sure made things easier! I too was in the army. My pay was $98 a month as an E1. When I went to Nan I was an E5 and made about $400. I was drafted and went to NCO school in ga. Then Ft Polk.

merrySMmerrySM8 months ago

Front hook bras were invented in the 30s. How ridiculous people think anytjing is new.

Also why, oh why do the people that write so well, such hot stories, great detail, did i say hot? Only write a couple of stories and then stop! (this is a rhetorical qyestion.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous