Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was firming up from all the attention and titty groping, and Cathy was just leaning over to suck me down when we heard a car pull in. I groaned and Cathy snickered. I was barely tucked away as the coed whirlwind came in. She disappeared into her room, then came out heading for the kitchen in her thin night t-shirt. She'd had it for quite some time, and it had formed itself to her body, just emphasizing her small pointed tits. I shut the TV off and rolled over to go to sleep to the sound of cackling women in the kitchen.

---

I heard movement in the kitchen, and was going to go molest Cathy. A moment later I was glad I left my boxers on. They didn't really contain my hard-on, but since it was Cassie's ass with a string between her cheeks bent over in front of the fridge instead of her mother's, I at least had time to sit at the table quick. The refrigerator chilled firm nipples as she stood and turned to go back to her room didn't help my condition.

When I heard her music come on, I made a mad dash to the bathroom and stroked out a good one to the vision of those bare cheeks and a flash of string split rosebud in front of me.

I heard the coffee machine when I came out, and Cathy wasn't playing fair either. The grin on the other side of the cup said she knew it. A two handed hold on the cup pulling her t-shirt tight across her nipples, and lifting just enough to see the edge of her barely covered pussy lips. I groaned, she snickered... and ran her hand across my hard cock as she went to the living room.

I watched the silhouette of her camel toe the whole way. She walked to the front window, took a quick peek, the made the same walk back. I groaned again. Going from the last few years of a woman covering and hiding to two, and sometimes three, hot babes that didn't hide their figures, and one of them that took total pleasure in teasing me with hers, was one hell of a shock to the system

Cathy glanced at my hard-on grinning, "What's on your agenda today?"

I sighed, "Probably run over to my storage room and change the oil in the truck."

Cathy groaned, "Oh hell, I'm way over due to take the cars in. Thanks for the reminder." The last said with a sarcastic grin.

I smiled, "Come on over in about an hour. I can do them up after I do the truck."

Cathy stopped with mouth open, "You sure?"

I took a slow look down her barely covered body, "I think we can find a way for you to repay me."

Cathy snickered, "That's going to happen regardless."

I smiled, "Sounds like a plan. I'll swing by the parts house and grab the filters on my way. It will take me about an hour to pull stuff out and do the truck. Text me when you are on your way."

I grabbed a couple of filters and a few jugs of lighter weight oil for the cars and headed to the storage room. I had the truck up on the ramps, the filter changed, and the last of the oil was dripping from the drain hole when Cathy texted she was on her way with Cassie's car.

I was just backing the truck off the ramps when she pulled in. I had her pull up on the ramps. The view as she stepped out of Cassie's car was fabulous. Spread those legs wide in that short skirt and showed me that pink thong barely covering her shaved lips! She shook her finger at me but still grinned as she let me look.

Since the filter was right next to the exhaust, I had her climb back in and did a few light checks. She had one marker light out... and I got another look at that thong... she just rolled her eyes.

I had her finished up, and she headed out to swap cars. She would be back in about half an hour.

I straightened up a bit, then had an ornery grin. I moved a few more boxes around to make a bit of a barrier, then sat my phone on the box and pulled up the video of Cathy and Cassie doing a naked strip tease on the back deck. I was getting good and hard when that finished, so I moved onto the Cathy and Fergie hot tub video. I was just shooting off in the trash when I hear her car coming down the aisle. I tucked in and guided her up on the ramps.

I stared and Cathy grinned when she climbed down out of her car, the pink thong was gone. She stood there for a few moments with one foot still up in her car, legs and pussy lewdly on display. "I suppose you want me to get back in and check the lights huh?"

There was no need to let the car cool, but I let her climb back in anyway. No bulbs out, and she took her time getting out of the car again.

I slid the drain pan under and rolled under on my creeper. Got the oil draining and swapped the filter. I rolled back out from under the car and stop dead as my head cleared the bumper. "DAMN..."

I heard a snicker above me, but I couldn't see her face... because Cathy was standing spread legged over me. The only thing I saw was the inside of that skirt, her wet thighs, and her spread inflamed pussy.

"You know, I don't think there is a woman alive that hasn't had the nasty thought of coming home from the mechanic minus her panties and a set of greasy hand prints on her ass."

Since the nose of the car was just inside the garage door, I rolled out from under just a bit more, then sat up and pulled her wet pussy to my lips. There was a little squeak as I grabbed her ass, followed by a mild screech as I tongued her pussy. The stifled scream as she came on my face made me double my efforts.

Cathy managed to push away after her second orgasm. I grinned at still seeing a bit of inflamed pussy under the edge of that disheveled skirt. I rolled back under and put the drain plug back in and added the oil as Cathy regained her composure.

After starting it up and checking for leaks, I turned to see what could only be described as a grinning slut. Cathy was leaned over my improvised barrier. Her top gaping open to give me a clear view of her hanging braless tits. The top of her bare cheeks visible over her head since her skirt was now around her waist.

"You'd better fucking finish what you started mister," she growled.

I grinned and stepped behind her, dropping my slacks and driving in hard and fast making her grunt and then sigh.

I picked up my speed and Cathy was having trouble keeping quiet. I grabbed a clean shop rag and tossed it in front of her. She snatched it up like a cat snagging a mouse. She wasn't much quieter though, she started screaming and cumming when I put my thumb in her ass.

I rode a wild woman, and just as she was slowing down I filled her pussy setting her off again. As I slowed my pace barely keeping firm, I gave her ass a good flat handed swat.

Cathy's head came up spitting out the rag screaming bloody murder. Her head turning as I lifted my cell phone and snapped a pic about the time my cock was halfway out of her pussy.

I grabbed another clean shop towel to slip between her legs. She was trying to stem the tide and glare at me at the same time for taking a pic of her naked ass. I grinned turning the phone to her. She was about to go off.

"It isn't grease, but it is a hand print."

Her mouth came open, but whatever she had ready to say was cut off as she turned to look. The battle was still going on in her head as she grabbed another shop towel to replace the soaked one between her legs and stomped off to her car and glared at me.

I grinned and pulled my slacks up and guided her off the ramps. The glare had died a bit as she pulled out. I was still grinning as I was picking up and putting things away. I was just about done when I got a text. 'SEND IT TO ME AND THEN DELETE IT!!!!!!'

I grinned, and did what she asked... eventually. I sent it to my NAS, then I sent it to her and deleted it from my phone. My hand print on her ass and my cock half in her engorged pussy was a picture I wasn't going to give up just yet.

Cathy was a Jekyll and Hyde the rest of the day. Grinning one moment, scowling when she saw me watching her grinning.

She was starting to wind down after supper, and just as Cassie went around the corner out of the kitchen, I leaned over and whispered, "So does this mean that putting you across my knees, tweaking your nipples with one hand, and alternating between teasing your clit and spanking your ass with the other is out?"

The noise Cathy made could best be described as 'conflicted'. The emotions literally rolling across her face. She took a quick glance at the doorway, grabbed my ears and planted one hell of a kiss on me, then stomped off to her room.

She appeared later passing through, she lifted the back of her sweatshirt to flash me her bare ass on the way back to her room. I just chuckled and grinned at all the live and video images I had of her and Cassie and Fergie in my head.

When I woke the next morning, Cathy was in a gauzy dress, the movement and shadow practically screamed 'I'm naked under this dress!' well that and her grin every time she caught me looking at her. Fergie showed up around eleven in a similar dress but with a hint of a thong line. I was promptly shooed out of the house with instructions not to come back until given the all clear.

I headed to the truck, my spare charger and long cord already sitting on the seat beside me.

By the time I found a spot to sit at the mall that had an active outlet close, I had missed the strip show. Cathy, Fergie, and Jannet were in the spa along with two new ladies I didn't recognize. Both looked a bit older than Cathy, healthy C or small D cup from what I saw bobbing on the water. Only one had any nipples to speak of, the other just had a circle of slightly darker skin.

I watched them get up and down out of the water for a bit, couldn't tell if the two new women were shaved or trimmed, but no sign of a big bush at least.

I'm not sure what would have been the worst torture. Sitting here not seeing them wondering what was going on, or watching them and not being able to pull my cock out and stroke to tits coming out of the water.

I was just debating on finding the family bathroom and go stroke one out when the game made a dramatic shift.

A pair of women came in, one larger statuesque woman with a prominent chest, and another smaller mousy woman. And then the show began...

The smaller woman began undressing the other, but slowly, lovingly. Caressing every bit of skin she revealed. All the women in the spa were glued to the action. Seeing this new woman down to some very substantial and yet revealing sexy bra and thong.

The love the little woman put into revealing and caressing and kissing each tit as it was revealed said this was a regular occurrence. Going back and forth between them once the bra was removed had my attention, and the other ladies as well.

The big woman stopped her, then made a flicking motion with her hand. The thin wrap the little one had on was off in a flash. I almost came when I saw her naked body.

Pointed concave B cup tits with a healthy ring in each nipple and a bright stud in the upper slope of each tit. A pair of studs positioned on her lower belly just above her hip bones, and another pair on the upper outer edges of her mound. Another pair of rings matching the ones in her nipples dangled from her pussy lips.

The big woman made a twirling motion, and the little one turned around, bent over, and reached back to spread her cheeks. The large woman reached into her bag and produced a long handled butt plug.

I could see the screech and grin on the little woman as the big woman shoved that plug in the little ones ass. But she didn't leave it there. She pulled it mostly out, then began fucking the little one's ass. I could see the orgasms rolling through her body. On the third one the big lady left the plug in, holding it as deep as possible. For a minute I thought she might shove the handle in as well.

When she released the handle, the little woman dropped to her knees still trembling in orgasm, then managed to rotate and plaster her face into the big woman's pussy. The big woman put her hand on the little ones head, and a little bit later kicked her head back in an obvious orgasm. The little one looked up with a wet face grinning.

I paused the video and made a mad dash to the nearest family bathroom.

The two new women joined the others in the spa, and the little one made the rounds to all the women. Kissing and cuddling, groping and squeezing. NIBBLING ON NIPPLES! But when Fergie lifted to sit on the edge of the spa when the little one reached between her legs, I almost didn't make it to the family bathroom in time.

I stroked one out to Fergie getting eaten to orgasm, followed by Cathy pulling the little woman in for a tongue lashing kiss. That started the ball rolling. I had to shut it off when Fergie pulled Cathy in tight and it began a mutual kiss and grope fest. Cathy's fingers were headed for Fergie's pussy.

Okay, I lied. I had to go get something to drink and catch my breath. I fast forwarded through little bits and pieces, but had to go stroke one last toe curling dribbling cum out when Cathy pushed Fergie back and dived into her pussy... FFUUUCCCKKK !!!!!

Most of the ladies had left, and I chuckled at Fergie and Cathy separating a bit when Cassie came out to join her mom and grandmother in the spa. All three of them gloriously naked. I watched Cathy get out and go inside, my phone buzzed a moment later. 'Thirty minutes to all clear.'

I watched Fergie and Cassie kiss a bit as Cassie groped her grandmother's tits before Cathy came out. Cassie blushed and scurried inside as Cathy and Fergie laughed at something. They turned to each other and held and kissed a bit. Tipping forehead to forehead as they caressed each other's tits. A soft kiss before getting out and going inside.

I wonder how I'm going to be able to swap out the rechargeable batteries on that Wi-Fi camera when they die with it still mounted on Jamie's house?

I was drained. I had witnessed almost every mother daughter fantasy I had ever imagined, and a few I had never thought of. Yes, I would probably go back and watch the videos many times, but those same images would forever be ingrained in my mind.

When I came in just as the sun was setting, the girls were around the kitchen table. Cathy back in her thin dress, Cassie in a thin little bikini top and snug shorts. Fergie in a short skirt and loose halter. I managed to turn just right as I was getting a beer from the fridge and get a bit of a peak in the side of Fergie's halter. A nice bit of firm tit standing out and the edge of areola before I had to complete my turn.

Cassie soon dashed out to one of her friends. Fergie left a few minutes later after giving Cathy a decent hug and a bit more than a quick peck.

I was reliving several scenes of the video.

Once Fergie was out the door, Cathy strolled over and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a nice soft kiss. My free hand just naturally gravitated to that firm ass and gave it a soft squeeze.

Cathy snickered and pulled away going to the cabinets.

"So you girls had a good afternoon did you?" I asked just before taking a sip of my beer.

Cathy turned grinning, "Oh nothing special, just your average run of the mill suburban housewife hot tub lesbian orgy."

I tried to gasp with a mouthful of beer, it didn't work. I was gasping and coughing as part of the beer had went down the wrong way. Cathy was beside me laughing while supporting me as I bent over coughing as she patted my back.

When I was able to breathe again I was looking at a Cheshire cat grinning woman. "In your dreams mister," she said with a grin and a grope of my rock hard cock. Then she lifted her dress of to reveal her naked body, "But I'm going to get back in the spa for a bit, Cassie won't be home for at least an hour or two." The dress was draped over her shoulder as she stepped out onto the back deck.

I came out to her bare ass going over the side into the spa, and she stopped with elbows hooked on the edge to keep her tits just above water while I tried to get undressed quickly with a hard-on. Cathy just grinned and sunk into the water as I climbed in.

We kissed and cuddled and groped... and I fingered her clit until she was on the edge and then lifted her to the edge of the spa right where the little woman lifted Fergie. I wonder if Fergie sounds that good when she cums? I might have to see about a way to link a mic to the camera feed.

Cathy looked like she was going down the drain the way she slid down the side of the spa into the water, two good orgasms kinda took it out of her after I don't know how many today with the girls.

We both chuckled at the back door slamming next door just after Cathy screamed in her second orgasm. It didn't look like Jamie had found another sucker to rent out the little bedroom she used to use as her sewing room. Eight by sixteen with a tiny window and no closet.

But once Cathy had her second wind, I was hoisted to the edge of the spa, and she was grinning... until that grin surrounded my hard cock.

Cathy took a few teasing strokes, licking and suckling, a few quick bobs down about three quarter of the way. The she pulled off, grinned, then opened her mouth and slowly started sliding down my cock.

I felt her throat get tighter and tighter. She was just about there, but also just about at her max. OH SHIT! Cathy grabbed my hips and kept going. Pushing herself down on my cock until her nose was in my belly and her tongue on my balls.

I started to tense, and she pulled up quick, a bit red faced. Then took me in again a bit quicker. My toes started to curl about the time she pulled back. No break this time, she went right back down, and I was erupting just as she passed the three quarter mark. Holding herself with me deep, a few little back and forth strokes as I gave her several loads, then pulling back to take the rest of it in her mouth. The last little dribbles went across her nipples.

It was my turn to look like I was going down the drain I'd bet. Cathy just leaned back on the other side of the spa, wiped a few dribbles from the corners of her mouth and licked her fingers clean before massaging my cum into her tits. The only thing I had the strength to move was my eyes.

I was about to go after her, but a square of light came on in the yard. That meant Cassie was home, but we hadn't gotten caught. Cathy scurried out, shaking her tits at me before dropping her dress on her wet body. It didn't really hide much.

I managed to get my boxers on and stumble into the house and drop on the couch. Cassie made a few passes back and forth to the kitchen, but only a few quick glances at me along the way. It looked like we had made it.

The following Monday morning I was barely awake enough to watch a coed ass go out the door. I was wide awake when the coed's mother decided she needed my cock down her throat again. I don't know if it was the deep throating or the almost being caught, but Cathy was on a mission. I was sucked hard by a determined woman, and then she throat fucked herself until I blasted down her throat, feeling her tremble in her own orgasm through my spasming cock.

I don't remember anything beyond that. I came to about the time I should have been walking in the door to work. I managed to throw some clean clothes on and make it there a half hour late.

I was razzed for my shit eating grin the rest of the day.

Tuesday morning Cassie was barely out the door and Cathy was on me. I do remember her going out the door grinning and waiving, and I did at least make it to work on time.

The guys are having way too much fun giving me a bad time.

Wednesday, I don't remember Cassie going out the door. Cathy decided to invade my shower for a good hard fuck before I went to bed the night before. Only grabbing the shower controls kept me from dropping to the floor. I staggered to bed, and woke to my cock going down her throat. She actually stayed kneeling beside the couch a bit licking the last of my cum from my cock. "It is soooo nice to get a dick down my throat again."

1...34567...24