Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to hear that," as she pressed her foot a little harder into my cock. "So my itty bitty titties, they'll do?"

I grinned and looked directly at her nipples, "They look mighty tasty from here."

I ogled while she caressed her tits and nipples, her foot never leaving my hard cock.

After a particularly good foot work of the head of my cock, I just kicked my head back and groaned. "Keep that up woman and I will not be held responsible for what I will do to your body."

Cathy gasped, then grinned. "Well, then maybe you can help me with something inside."

"If I can."

Cathy pulled the little triangles all the way outside her tits, then pulled the fabric just barely over her nipple leaving just a bit of areola still exposed. She stood and turned to get out, and reached back to the bikini bottom still half way into the crack of her ass.

But she didn't pull it out, she pulled the other half up into her crack helping to spread her cheeks just a bit more, then leaned over to shut the spa lights off. I followed her out, and watched her bend over to put the cover on... with her legs spread.

I was led to the couch and pushed to sit. Her top was pulled aside as Cathy straddled my legs, her tits now just inches from my lips. "So how do they look close up?" she asked as she put her arms around my head, pulling her nipple to less than an inch from my lips.

She moaned as I took her firm chewy nipple in my lips as my hands went to her bare cheeks. She was grinding on my cock as I squeezed her ass and went back and forth between a pair of nice firm tits.

There was a screech as I got a finger inside her bottoms near her ass, and I thought I'd fucked up. Not even close...

Cathy was up off me and tugging down my trunks. In a moment I was three quarters buried in a very enthusiastic mouth. Bobbing and sucking while playing and fondling my balls.

I didn't last long, I had been ogling barely covered tits and pussy for most of the afternoon and evening, and watching her play with her own bare tits for half an hour before we came inside.

I put my hand on the back of her head and just plain detonated from a world class blow job from a woman on a mission to make me cum. The last thing I remember is her pulling back and shooting the last of my cum on her nipples. Twitching as the head of my cock went back and forth across them...

I woke just as it was getting light outside and needing to take a piss BAD. Luckily I knew where the bathroom was. I came back out, and followed the aroma of coffee. I turned the corner and froze.

Cathy was standing at the counter in something that was made to resemble a wife beater, but no wife beater I had EVER seen looked that good. Functionally it was a very short skirt pulled up high on her belly with two strips over the center of her tits doing absolutely nothing to actually hide her body.

Her nipples pointed out firm and blatantly noticeable, the neck and arm holes down well around her belly button showing an enormous bit of cleavage and side tit. From the outline of the sun shining through the back it stopped just barely beyond her crotch.

'Hi," she said softly before taking a sip of coffee. Almost hiding behind her cup.

"Hi," I responded still taking her nearly naked body in.

"Um... last night..."

"Yeah."

"I kinda..."

"Yes..."

"We could just pretend it never happened..."

"I don't know, that was a pretty strong memory, it would take quite a lot to not remember that."

Cathy gulped.

"I'd have to find an even better memory to offset it," and looked straight at her barely covered pussy and licked my lips.

I heard a gasp, and looked up to see her smiling from behind her cup. "And you think that would somehow wipe the memory of last night out?"

I smiled, "Hell no, what's that got to do with it?"

Cathy grinned and set her cup on the counter, then slowly walked to me, putting her arms up around my neck but not pulling too close. A moment later her hot pussy came in contact with my hard cock. A few pushes, a little grind, and a barely audible moan. "Been thinking about it a little have you?"

One hand went to her ass to hold her hard against my cock, while the other slipped into the wide open side of her top and cradled her tit. Thumb and finger lightly rolling her nipple a little. "I will neither confirm nor deny the hours I may have spent wondering what you sound like when you cum," and pulled out on her nipple as I twisted just a little.

She kissed me as she ground her mound into my cock, I closed my eyes remembering the times I watched her or Cassie get themselves off laying on the back deck. Cathy broke the kiss but put her head on my shoulder pressing her tit further into my hand. "And you feel this is something you desperately need to know?" she practically panted.

I let my hand slide from her ass around her hip, she rotated to give me access to her pussy. "Mmmmm, lots of research on that one. Watching you as I hold your pussy open with one hand, nibble and suck on your clit, while I have two or three fingers playing with your G-spot. Watching you arch up cupping your tits as you kick your head back screaming."

Cathy groaned and pressed her wet mound to my probing fingers.

"And does the fourth or fifth orgasm sound any different from the first?" I said as I found her clit and flicked it back and forth a bit.

Cathy spread her legs to give me free access to her soaking pussy as she dropped one hand to my hard cock. "Think you can get that many out of me huh?" she got out between tremors.

I slipped my hand down further, the heel against her clit as I hooked a finger in her pussy. "Only one way to find out."

"Fffuuuuucccckkkkk..." she groaned. Her hands left me and she grabbed the hem of her top. I barely let go of her tit quick enough to keep from getting my wrist broken as it came off. She took three steps to the couch and sat on the edge before lifting her legs high and wide.

I had to stop and stare until she snickered. I was a few feet away from what I had been watching with my camera. Her glistening mound, dark lips spreading all on their own as her juices dribbled from her inviting pussy.

I gave a small roar and dove for her pussy. Wrapping arms around her thighs to reach around and spread her pussy even further as I wrapped lips around her clit. The screech and Cathy pushing her pussy up toward my mouth said she was all in.

As my fingers worked deeper towards her g-spot, her heels were digging in my shoulder blades making sure my mouth never left her pussy. I shifted a bit to get my fingers deeper to give it a good work out, and the knuckle of my bent pinkie started bumping her rosebud.

A moment later Cathy grabbed my head and tipped it up to look me in the eye. I slowly pushed my fingers in. There was a little hitch in her breathing as my knuckle pressed to her ass... and her nipples stood up as hard as I had ever seen. I wiggled my knuckle on her rosebud and she groaned.

I smiled and pulled my fingers out to a not so good groan and a glare. I curled all but my pinkie and lowered it to her juicy pussy. She grinned realizing I was lubricating my pinkie. The knees went as wide as possible and rotated her hips.

Once my pinkie was well lubricated, I slid three fingers far enough into her pussy to tease her, but not enough to let my pinkie touch her ass... especially since I had it curled as tight as I could get it.

Cathy was digging her heels into my shoulders to get my finger to her ass. I stopped and looked at her. She started to glare, and I slid my fingers into her pussy and ass very slowly.

"Fu...fuu...fuuuccckkkkk." She groaned and tried to twist her tits off as I sunk four fingers into her as deep as possible. She came when the web between my fingers was tight against her taint.

I didn't let her stop. I just kept fingering her pussy and ass as I sucked and nibbled on her clit. She started to lose her coordination, and screeched and went into a massive full body orgasm when I reached up and tweaked her rock hard nipple.

Cathy was a blithering idiot of orgasms when I stopped. She just deflated, still trembling.

I grinned, I hadn't had this much fun not getting laid in a looooong time. She just groaned when I leaned forward to take another lick at her pussy.

I went to wash my hands and get a cup of coffee. I sat beside her after putting her cup on the end table. Putting an arm over her shoulder and lightly caressing the top of her tit with a few jaunts to her nipple, I leaned back and looked at her with a grin.

Cathy slowly reached over and curled her fingers around my cock, "What time do you have to be at work?" Starting a slow stroke.

I got a nice grip on her nipple and slowly rolled it, "Comp days."

Cathy groaned and picked her pace up a bit, "As much as I'd like to continue, Cassie will be home soon."

I chuckled.

Cathy released her hold enough to roll up and straddle me, pressing me to the cleft of her sloppy pussy. Her lips slipping on either side of my cock as she ground against me. "To be continued?"

I cupper her tits, "Most definitely," I said as I lowered my lips to her nipple. Her hand went to the back of my head freeing that hand to reach back and cup her ass... and tease her rose bud.

"Most definitely," she got out with a bit of a squeak as I lightly ran my fingernail over her rosebud. "Mooooost definitely," she repeated as she rotated her hips to give me better access.

Cathy watched me slip my trunks back on, with her knee up and spread running her finger up and down her sloppy pussy. I gave her a quick kiss and grope and headed home.

I took a quick shower to wash off the evidence of my activities, then dressed and went to work on my truck. I stopped cold looking at my tool cabinet.

I had picked up a cheap one just to get my stuff under lock and key with her classes out here... but the top had been pried open and a drawer was out.

I looked on the other side of the curtain, and collected most of what was missing. All but one screwdriver. My favorite screwdriver and the one Jamie like to snag. It took almost two hours, but I found it... in the bottom of her sewing cabinet. The disturbed dust gave it away.

The tool cabinet went to the back of the truck, as did every tool I had, the floor jack, the jack stands, every little bit I could find. I went through my closet and drawers. All the extra and winter stuff went into boxes. By three o'clock I had a few days of clothes, my computer, and a few things in the bathroom still here. That was it, everything else was in my storage room.

I also had a few appointments to look at apartments this weekend. I called work to tell them I was taking another comp day. My boss didn't appreciate it, but I reminded him I had more than thirty on the books. Ten of them were use it or lose it by the end of the year on top of the regular holiday and vacation time.

He probably wasn't going to like that while we were talking, I was on line to the HR department putting in for some four day weekends.

Jamie came home storming in, glaring at me sitting at my computer. My security program told me there had been ten unsuccessful attempts to unlock it before it shut down.

She changed in the bathroom and then stomped out to the garage for one of her classes. Fifteen minutes later she came stomping right back in, stopping with hands on hips. "Where are all the screwdrivers?" she almost yelled.

"In the drawer under the silverware drawer where they've always been," I responded without looking at her.

"Not those, the good ones in the garage."

I looked up slowly to her, "They're not here," then turned back to my computer.

"What do you mean they're not here? I just used them last night."

"I know." I didn't look away from my computer.

She stood there a moment, then huffed off to the kitchen. I heard the drawer hit the floor she yanked it out so hard. I heard her stomp back to the garage. I was going to peruse my video collection, but Cassie called. She needed math help. I put a splash of aftershave on just for the hell of it, and dribbled a bit on the counter to let it linger because I was a bit pissed.

Now Cassie wasn't playing fair, she had a bra on. It was very thin and lacy, but it was still a bra. Her mother on the other hand...

Cathy had on an old thin pair of solid leggins. They clung to her like a second skin. She topped that with a tank top that barely came to her hips not even coming close to covering her ass and pussy, and a bit small, outlining her pointed tits soooo nicely.

I got Cassie back on track, and Cathy just held out a glass of pop and leaned back against the counter. We chatted, I ogled, she grinned. Occasionally she would glance to see if Cassie was looking, then reach up and cup her tit and roll her nipple, or run her finger up the cleft of her camel toe.

I bemoaned the upcoming apartment hunting.

"I'm surprised Jamie hasn't kicked you out if you're apartment hunting."

"She doesn't know. I took an extra comp day. I have a bunch on the books, several of which are use 'em or lose 'em."

Cathy looked through the doorway to the living room. Cassie was deep in her books. She turned her back to Cassie and lifted the front of her tank top to bare her tits. "When is your next comp day?" she asked as she cupped her tits jiggling them a bit.

"Friday," as my eyes took in her tits before making the trip to her barely covered pussy. I heard a little snicker, then saw one hand pull her leggins out enough to snake a hand inside to her pussy. Her fingers worked a bit, then came out glistening as it was brought to my lips. Her top catching on the hard protruding nipple as she stepped to me.

"Sounds like a day to continue," she said softly as she put her juicy finger in my mouth. I cupped an ass cheek momentarily before she pulled back grinning. I just nodded.

Jamie got pissier and pissier as the week went on. She'd come in the door from work and disappear to the bathroom, reappearing in her sweats. Plop down in front of the TV with a big plate of something not bothering to ask if I had eaten or if I wanted something.

Thursday evening Cassie called for some help. I'd no more hung up and Jamie WENT OFF. Ranting about all the time I was spending over there, neglecting her here... as she crossed her arm over her sweat shirt covered tits. How I wasn't interested in sex with her... as she crossed her sweat pant covered legs. That for as much time as I spent over there, I should stay over there.

She was going to rant some more, but her phone rang.

I grabbed my go bag, and instead of walking over next door, I drove my truck.

I got Cassie going, but Cathy could tell something was off. We talked quietly in the kitchen, me relating Jamie's little rant. Shaking her head but grinning about my spending time over here.

"Well, you can always crash on the couch." That was said with a grin and her cupping her tits. I shook my head grinning and groaning. Cathy got us some beer from the fridge and we chatted until Cassie gave up on her homework, then we kicked back in the living room while Cassie chatted with her friends on her cell phone... hiding in her room so mom wouldn't overhear her.

Cathy pulled out an old DVD I hadn't watched in a long time, Paint Your Wagon from 1969. She liked to hear Clint Eastwood sing. We started off side by side, then morphed into her under my arm leaning back into me. I would occasionally run my fingers across her bare upper chest. Later she laid on her side with her head in my lap.

I was herded off to the shower. There was a shadow on the glass, and a pair of boxers waiting on top of my pile of clothes when I got out. Cassie was nowhere to be seen, and Cathy was in a skimpy translucent pair of panties and a cropped off t-shirt... one that was cut off just below her tits. She smiled when I looked several times at them.

A pillow and a light blanket and I was out, the day taking more of a toll on me than I realized.

I remember Cassie going out in the morning in a short skirt and top, but fell promptly back to sleep... for a little while. I woke to a feeling, and then a sight, I hadn't experienced in many years.

I felt fingers on my cock so light I thought I was dreaming, I felt lips just as I was opening my eyes. Looking down at a woman trying to smile with a mouth full of cock as she took me in. Closing her eyes but still trying to smile as she softly moaned.

I moaned softly and closed my eyes reveling in the feeling. Reaching down to lightly stroke her hair. Caressing her shoulder and dipping a hand under to her chest to partially cup her tit.

Cathy softly moaned around my cock and shifted to let me get a full handful of tit. Squeezing and playing with that firm mound while she was going to town on my cock.

"Gonna cum," I croaked out.

Cathy just grabbed my ass and dove down as far as she could as I spasmed in her mouth. Arching up off the couch as I unloaded. Dropping down panting as I finally opened my eyes.

Cathy was still smiling around my cock even though it was softening between her lips. "Well now that I've had my creamer, I guess I better have the coffee to go with it."

I groaned, she giggled. I watched that naked wiggling ass and glistening pussy lips go to the kitchen.

I managed to get standing and stagger to the kitchen. A naked woman holding out a cup of coffee to me. I took the cup in one hand, then reached for a tit and firm nipple with the other. We both moaned, me for a sip of good coffee, and I hoped her for a nice titty grope.

We didn't talk, I just sipped coffee and took her naked body in. Watching Cathy grin and turn as she watched where I was looking. Kicking her knee out as I looked at her pussy, then snickering and turning her ass to me. I just whistled.

But a hot babe putting her body on display had the desired effect. My cup was being taken from me, and I was being led by my hard cock back to the living room. I was pushed to the couch, and Cathy was straddling me, working my cock back and forth between her wet lips.

Cathy hissed as she started to sink down on my cock, getting about a third of it in her pussy. For having a kid, this woman was TIGHT! It took her three pushes to get me in, four to really take me to my balls.

She leaned forward and was just rolling and twisting a bit on my cock. I reached up to cup her tits and roll her nipples getting a different hiss as she clamped down on me.

Cathy was getting some motion into her as she loosened up a bit. Starting to rise and fall. Grunting as she bottomed out on me. I was thankful for the morning blow job, I would have popped off in her long ago without it.

Instead, I was reveling in something I hadn't experienced in many years, morning sex with a hot woman riding me. Watching her expressions as her pussy fluttered around me, all the grunts and groans and sighs and hisses as she took her pleasure.

Now that isn't to say I was just sitting there. I had a nice pair of tits and nipples in front of me that needed lots of attention. Squeezing and pulling, lifting and suckling. Pulling her down for a deep kiss as she came around me.

After three decent orgasms I was getting close and starting to thrust up into her as she was coming down. After a few mis-timed thrusts, Cathy put a heel in my ass and rolled us to her back.

"Do it, do me." She brought my hands to her tits, "Fill my fucking cunt," she growled.

I roared, grabbed those tits tight, and just hammered her. Heels in my ass at first, but soon flailing all over hell as she screamed over and over in orgasm. Driving load after load into her pussy until I collapsed on her.

Panting in each other's ears as the last of our orgasms subsided. My last few twitches as I shrunk and slipped from her, her trembles going up and down her body. The groan as I slipped from her pussy and rolled to her side making me grin.