Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

In the kitchen I started a pot of coffee before going into the den and turned on my computer. While my computer booted I went back to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was just pasted eight-thirty when I sat at my computer to begin a new case.

Before I started I sent my mother an Email asking her if she knew any plastic surgeon that would do breast augmentation on me with out feeling offended. When that was done I went to work on my case.

This case was an easy one and I wanted it done before I turned in my work to Jake. I already had five cases taken care of and this one would make six. I knew by my time sheet I didn't have my normal hundred hours in but I was well over sixty and with the six cases cleared I knew Jake couldn't have much to say about my work.

It was just past eleven when Janie came into the den. She came over to me and kissed me before asking, "How come you got up so early this morning?" I heard you in the shower around seven."

I had just finished my last case and was waiting for the printout so I said, "I'm sorry I woke you. I really tried not waking you, but I couldn't sleep any longer so I came out here to do some work. I think I'm a little nervous about seeing Jake today."

Janie understood and said, "I could imagine how nervous you really are. Have you given any thought to what you're going to wear?"

"I've given it a lot of thought," I told her. "I first thought I should wear that red skirt with the matching double breasted jacket but I thought the was too sexy. I like the yellow suite but the skirt maybe a little on the short side. So I thought the navy blue one with the pleated skirt would look good."

Janie thought for a few seconds before saying, "I love you in the red and the yellow but I think you're right the red is too sexy. Jake may get the wrong idea. That Blue one is very conservative and I think you should save it for when the weather turns cooler. I think the yellow one would be perfect and the skirt really isn't that short."

I really wanted to wear the yellow one so I readily agreed, then Janie asked, "Have you thought about shoes?"

I smiled and said. "You know me the higher the heel the better. I love the yellow suite with the yellow four-inch open toe pumps, but again that may be too much. I guess I could go with the two inch black mules but I really don't care for them."

Janie giggled and said, "I know you love high heels. I think you should wear the yellow ones. They really go well with the suit and every guy loves a woman in high heels.

After my print out was done Janie and I went into the kitchen to eat. She had breakfast while I had a light lunch. While we ate we made a list of what we needed from the grocery store. By the time we were done the list was quite extensive so Janie decide that we should go to one of the bigger stores out side the city and for that we would need her SUV.

After we eat Janie and I went into shower and got dressed. I of cause wore a yellow corset that Janie pulled extremely tight. I found that I loved the tightness of the corset and took ever opportunity to wear one.

Once dressed and my make up was on I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved the yellow suit on me and even though I still thought the skirt was a little too short I had to admit I looked great in it. My thin legs looked really nice in the tan stockings and the heels I chose made my leg muscles flex just the right way. Even the yellow scarf I had tied around my neck looked perfect.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I started to giggle that turned in to a laugh. When Janie asked me what I was laughing about I said, "When I dressed like a boy I usually threw on a pair of jeans and a polo shirt just before leaving the apartment. Today it has taken me almost two hour to get ready and I am dressed up more than I have been in the last ten years."

Janie smiled knowingly and said, "I know what you mean. As a boy you didn't care if anyone noticed you but as a girl every thing has to be just right. You know that you are going to be looked at and you dressed so that you are appealing to the eye. Now if you're ready get your new brief case and lets get going."

The briefcase was something Janie said I needed after seeing me carry all my paper work under my arm like a student caries his books. It was a beautiful brown leather case with gold hardware. At first I didn't want it but now I was glad Janie talked me into buying. It looked perfect with this outfit and it would look more professional.

I had just started putting my paper work into the briefcase when my cell phone went off. I saw that it was my mother so I answered it. "Honey its mom. I got your email and I did some calling around. I know this doctor that's a plastic surgeon and she knows you really well. She said she'll be happy to do it but she want's to talk to you first."

"Thanks mom. Give me her phone number and I'll make an appointment," I told her.

"Well Jer she said she could see you at ten on Friday but if that's not convenient to give her a call to set up an appointment," My mother told me. I asked for the doctor's name and told my mother that Friday was convenient. My mom gave me the number and the name wished me good luck before hanging up.

After hanging up the phone I realized that the doctor was a friend of my mother and had been for most of my life. I told Janie what my mother had said while packing my briefcase. We then left for the parking garage and the ride up town.

The closer we got to the office the more nervous I became. By the time Janie pulled the SUV to a stop in front of the building I was shaking like a leaf and I could barely get the car door open. It took every thing I had in me to put one foot in front of the other so I could make my way to the elevators.

Gold glided mirrors surrounded the elevators on all sides. As soon as I caught my reflection in the mirrors I seemed to calm down slightly. I was still nervous but it wasn't as bad. I waited for the elevator and just as it came to my floor another man showed up.

He smiled warmly at me and motioned for me to enter the elevator first. I smiled at him as I walked on to the elevator. I realized that he was being gentlemanly in allowing me to enter first. I almost giggled when I realized he saw me as a girl.

He asked me about the weather and asked if I was enjoying it. I barely told him I was when the elevator doors open for my floor. As I exited the elevator I felt his eyes follow me as I walked straight ahead. I gave thanks that I chose the heels I was wearing, as I knew they made my butt stand out perfectly.

My nervousness had left me completely until I reached Jake's outer office. Instantly I felt myself start to shake once more and I only barely heard his secretary ask, "My I help you?"

"Yes I'm here to see Jake," I told Brenda, Jake's secretary.

Brenda stood guard over Jake's door like a pit bull. She never let anyone in that didn't have an appointment. This never bothered me as I had a standing appointment every Wednesday at three o'clock.

"Your name would be?" She asked barely looking up at me.

"Geraldine Adams." I told her. At this point I was sure she would know who I was but the name didn't mean much to her.

Brenda looked over her appointment book before saying. "I'm sorry but I don't have you in my book. I'll check with Mr. Stillman to see if he is expecting you.

I was a little taken aback. Though the name Adams was a very common name I still felt that she should know who I was. And the way she said Mr. Stillman told me she didn't appreciate me using his first name.

Brenda talked on the phone for a few seconds then finally said to me. "Mr. Stillman doesn't remember you but he will see you for a minute or two." She pointed toward Jake's door with the rubber end of her pencil as if she was dismissing me. With a shake of my head I walked into Jake's office.

When I open the door Jake had his back to me as he looked over some computer printouts. With out turning around he said. "Please have a seat and I'll be right with you."

I sat on the edge of the seat like Janie had taught me and after placing my briefcase on the floor next to me I crossed my legs kept my back completely straight and rested my hands on my knees. When Jake turned and looked at me he said, "Good afternoon Miss Adams what can I do for you?"

I was a little shock that he didn't know who I was. I shook my head slightly then open my briefcase. After I pulled out my reports and placed them on his desk along with the time sheet I said, "I just needed to drop these off and see if you had any more for me."

Jake looked very confused as he picked up the stack of reports. As soon as he saw them he knew what they were. But he had to look at the name on the time sheet before he knew who I was. He looked at me very closely then at the time sheet once more before saying, "Jesus Jerry is that you?"

I smiled warmly and nodded my head before he said, "Dam it is you. You weren't kidding were you?"

"No I wasn't kidding. I hope you still okay with it," I asked him.

Jake chuckled and said, "I guess I really don't have a chose now. But to tell you the truth when you first told me you were going to do this I couldn't see you as a girl but now I can't see you as a boy."

There was an awkward silence before Jake cleared his throat and said. "These are for you. The top one I need as soon as possible the other three can wait." He handed over a small stack of about four cases and on top was an envelope.

I looked at the envelope and asked, "Is this my pink slip."

"No but I'm sure you could buy plenty of them with that." Jake told me with a nervous laugh.

I open the envelope and found a check for eight thousand dollars. At first I wasn't sure what it was for till Jake said, "American Label offered us a sizeable bonus if we took care of their problem by last Wednesday. Seeing you did all the work I felt you should share in the bonus. I also wanted to show you I do appreciate how hard you work."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks Jake I never got a bonus before."

"Well we feel you deserve it and from now on you will be receiving them when it's warranted. Now on to a personal matter, Jackie still wants you over for dinner. You and Janie are invited for dinner next Sunday. This is no idol gesture."

"I'd love to come but I would have to ask Janie if she wants to," I told him. As an after thought I asked, "Your wife knows about me?"

Jake laughed and said. "Jackie knows everything that happens around here. I don't hide anything from her. After all it's her money that started this company."

I but the papers in my briefcase and stood. Jake stood as well before I said. "I'll ask Janie and let you know."

Jake came over to me and said, "Great call me and I see you the same time next week."

Jake went to open the door for me but before he did I said, "About next week. You may want to tell Brenda that I'll be coming. She seemed a little put out that I didn't have an appointment."

I'll take care of that right now," Jake told me as he opened the door. Once in the outer office he said. "Brenda, from now on Geraldine here will have Jerry's appointment. Jerry won't be coming back any longer."

I think it was at that very second that Brenda realized who I was. Before she could say anything Jake pushed me out toward the elevators. As he walked along side me he said, "If she gives you any lip you tell me and I'll put her in her place."

"Thanks Jake I appreciate that," I told him with a smile.

When we got to the elevators he asked, "Can I still call you Jerry or do I have to call you Geraldine?"

I smiled and said, "Jeri will be fine as long as you spell it J-E-R-I."

"I can live with that." He told me before he asked, "Are you going to dress this way all the time? I mean the old Jerry was kind of relaxed in his dress."

"I think the word you're looking for is sloppy. I was pretty sloppy but now I dress up all the time. Even when I'm working at home I'm pretty well dressed up." I told him just as the elevator doors open.

When I stepped in he said, "Well I see there have been other changes in you. Obviously they agree with you because I never seen you this happy."

I held the elevator doors open and said, "I'm happier then I could ever remember. Thank you for accepting this it really made it a lot easier."

We said our good byes as the doors closed. A week later I found a new secretary in Jake's outer office. Brenda refused to work for a company that would have someone like me on their payroll.

When I made it downstairs I found Janie parked out front. I quickly slid into the SUV and as she pulled out into traffic she asked. "Well how did it go?"

"Well Jake's secretary didn't recognize me and neither did Jake. When he finally realized who I was he was quite surprised and I think he liked what he saw. He asked if I would be dressing up all the time like I did today. I guess he thought Jerry was a slob though he didn't come right out and say it."

Janie giggled and said. "Well he wasn't very well dressed when he met me at the restaurant last Thursday. Seeing he had just come from seeing Jake he should have been better dressed. But we don't have to worry about that any more."

I giggled and said, "By the way we have been invited to Jake's house for dinner next Sunday. I should really go seeing he has invited me several times in the past and I never accepted."

Without taking her eyes off the traffic she asked. "Are you sure I'm invited?"

"Yes he definitely said we were both invited. I told him I would have to ask you before I could accept and he understood that."

"He knows I'm a transsexual," She asked. When I told her he did she said, "I guess we should accept then. Its not everyday we get invited to a dinner party. I guess this means your job is pretty secure then."

I open my briefcase and pulled out the check showed it to her as I said. "I think so why else would he give me this bonus check." Janie was duly impressed with the check.

All the way to the grocery store Janie and I tried to decide what I should do with the check. In the end I decided to put it into the bank and save it for my breast implants. I was sure it would cost more then that but it should help.

As soon as we got home and the groceries were put away I went to work on the case that Jake wanted done quickly. I knew I had a few hours that night to work on it and most of the day on Thursday but Friday would be shot with the doctors appointment and getting ready for our date. Saturday was also shot as I had scheduled to have movers to come to my old apartment to move my things out.

Janie left the house early Thursday morning and she was gone most of the day. In the mean time I worked on my case and still managed to get a couple loads of laundry done as well as some vacuuming and dinner prepared.

The case I was working was a real problem. It really looked like it was being hacked from the outside but I couldn't find the hole the hacker was using. It wasn't until late in the evening or should I say early in the morning when I realized that the hacker was doing the damage from the inside. He wasn't so much a hacker as he was an industrial spy.

When I figure this all out it was two in the morning. I knew there was really nothing I could do at this late hour and I also knew that the company would want to catch this guy before I put up any blocks. I knew I had to wait till morning so I could let Jake know and he could inform the company. I set my alarm for seven o'clock and went to sleep.

When the alarm went off I quickly turned it off and ran into the den to call Jake's cell phone. He was barely awake but he listened intently to what I said. At the same time I downloaded all the information I could to Jake's computer. He told me to stick by my phone but it was okay to go see the doctor.

When I went back to the bedroom Janie was already up. She was in the bathroom and soon we were in the shower together. After getting dressed we had breakfast before leaving for the doctors.

It took us awhile to get to the doctors as it was near where my mother lived. While on the road I received two calls from Jake to ask me questions and thankful I had downloaded everything I needed to my laptop. We just made the appointment in time.

When I walked into the office I was taken straight back to an exam room and told to remove all my clothes. Janie helped me out of my clothes then left me. She also took my cell phone and my laptop.

As soon as the doctor came in I realized that I knew her very well. My mother and the doctor had been friends for all of my life. I knew she had been married to another surgeon but had been divorced for a very long time. I always called her Amy though this time it seemed I should call her doctor.

"Good morning Jeri and how have you been since the last time we saw each other," Amy asked.

I was slightly embarrassed by this situation but I screwed up my courage and said, "Good morning doctor I've been well but lately I've been feeling fantastic."

Amy smiled and said, "Honey we've know each other since you came out of your mothers womb. You've called me Aunt Amy since you were old enough to talk. I think your old enough to call me Amy now so let's drop the doctor please." I felt foolish and told her okay as she started to examine me.

After checking my lungs and my blood pressure she started feeling the muscles on my chest. There wasn't much muscle there but she didn't say much through out the exam.

When she had seen everything she wanted she had me put on the gown and sat me down. Then she said, "Your mother and I have talked and she told me what you wanted to do. I'm sorry to say this but I'm really not too surprised by it. I always thought you were very feminine for a boy. Now I want you to tell me how you figured out you wanted to be a girl."

I told Amy how once I put on my first dress, it fell so right that I knew I couldn't go back. I also told her about the sex Janie and I were having and how much I loved it. She asked me about the sex I had before I met Janie and I had to explain to her I really didn't have any as I was to small too satisfy any woman. Amy had examined my penis so she knew what I was talking about.

When we finished talking Amy said. "Okay honey I can see you really want this and I'm going to help you anyway I can to look as feminine as possible. First of all I want you to stop gluing on your breast forms. The release agent you're using is playing havoc with your skin. Secondly I want you to go see a friend of mine so she can prescribe some hormones for you. She will also take some blood samples. I'll call you in a week or so to set up an appointment for surgery."

"Thank you Amy but what is this going to cost me?" I asked.

Amy smiled warmly at me and said. "As far as the breast implants and the hip implants I won't charge you a thing. I owe your mother more than that. Your mother was there when I needed some one. To this day I doubt I would be alive today if it wasn't for your mother."

Amy looked very sad for a few seconds then she smiled and said, "Like I said for the implants I'll do them for free. If you want to take this to the end result you'll be on your own. I don't do that kind of surgery. I don't think it's necessary and it's extremely painful. From what I've heard the sex you would have isn't that great."

Amy gave me the name of her friend, as soon as she said it I knew it was the Amy's lover. They had been together for several years and as far as I could tell they were very happy together. Amy also told me that her friend was expecting me this afternoon and I was to go right over.

The office I was to go to was in the same complex as Amy's office was. In less than an hour I was back on the street with a bag filled with hormone pills samplers and I had been given two injections in my bottom.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers