Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Janie also had a bag of pills and she was given an injection after she told Amy's friend Joy that she had stopped taking them a few years ago. Joy told her that she should take a maintenance dose to keep her chemically balanced. Neither Janie nor I was charged for the visit and I was told to come back in a week for another shot.

By the time we made it back to Janie's apartment we were both pretty tired and we decide to take a nap before our dates. I knew I was tired from being up late and getting up early this morning. Janie said the drive made her tired.

We slept till four in the afternoon and after getting up we soaked in the tub for an hour so our skin absorbed the fragrant scent. Janie and I played together but each time one of us was close to cuming we stopped. Janie said she wanted to save her love juice for Bill and she said since she couldn't cum neither should I. I didn't like her reasoning but I let it go.

It took us about an hour to get dressed. Janie wore a red lame' dress that sparkled as she moved. I wore a very short navy blue dress that had sequins sewn on to almost every inch. The dress was so short I had to be extremely careful when I sat down so I didn't let the tops of my stockings show. Of cause I wore a black corset that Janie pulled extra tight. Janie wore a corset too and she had me pull it tight as well. On our feet we both wore five-inch heels mine were navy blue sandals and Janie were red pumps.

By the time we got our makeup on and our hair brushed it was almost eight o'clock. I was just checking myself out one last time when the doorbell rang. Janie looked at me and said, "The moment of truth honey. Are you ready to meet our dates?"

It was strange thought this whole ritual of getting dressed I didn't once think about why we were doing it, but once she said this I started to become a little scared and I could feel myself start to shake. I quickly fought down my nervousness and said, "As ready as I'll every be." We grabbed our purses and went to meet our dates.

Janie first introduced me to Bill. He stood six foot four and easily tipped the scales at two hundred and fifty pounds. He had wide shoulders and a narrow waist that told of his very muscular chest. He had dark brown hair and a well-trimmed goatee. He also had brown eyes and a smile that could melt a stature's heart.

Joel was a few inches shorter than Bill though he still stood six foot tall. His blond hair and fair skin bespoke of his Norwegian heritage. His eyes were a brilliant blue and they seemed to almost glow. He wasn't near as muscular as Bill was but from what I could see he was well fit and extremely attractive. Both wore silk shirts, Bill's was burgundy and Joel's was a navy blue. They both wore black trouser and perfectly shined shoes.

As Janie introduced me to both men they came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I knew I blushed at this because I could feel my face become hot. When introduction were over Bill suggested that we leave as he had made reservations.

Joel took my hand and placed it on his arm as we made our way to the car. Janie sat in front as Bill drove while Joel and I sat in the back. I sat by one door while Joel sat by the other. I think this was more my doing as I slid over to the door when I got in instead of sliding to the middle next to Joel.

Once at the restaurant Bill put his arm around Janie's shoulder as they walked into the restaurant. Not to be out done, Joel took my hand in his and held it as we walked. When we were shown to our table, Joel held my chair as I sat down. I instantly thanked him and he took my hand in his, he then brought my hand to his lips and kissed it before telling me it was his honor.

Dinner was excellent though I didn't eat much of it. After I finished my small salad I had very little room for the pasta and marinara sauce. This was due to the tight corset I was wearing. Janie was in much the same boat as she barely touched her pasta.


The wine Bill ordered was very good and I had two and a half glasses of it. The wine also seemed to calm me and of cause it relaxed me to a point where I welcomed Joel's advances.

This is not to say he wasn't a perfect gentleman. I couldn't find fault in anything Joel did. He made sure to include me in any conversation and he was constantly holding my hand. The only time he wasn't holding it was when I had to use my hand to eat. As soon as I stopped eating he took it once more.

When we left the restaurant instead of holding my hand he put his arm around my shoulder. This felt oddly comforting and with out realizing it I slid my arm behind him and wrapped it around is waist. Once in the car I slid over to the middle unlike I did earlier. When Joel sat down next to me he slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

We sat like that thought the drive and I only regretted it when we parked the car near the club. I regretted the fact that Joel had to move so we could get out of the car. As soon as we did his arm was once more around my shoulder and mine was once more around his waist.

The club was busier then it had been on my two previous visits but we still found a table easily. As soon as we found a table Janie told Bill and Joel that she and I were going to the girls room. She also told them to order us each a glass of wine while we were gone. Though I didn't want to leave Joel's side I when with Janie to the bathroom.

As soon as we were inside the bathroom Janie asked, "Well what do you think of Joel?"

"He a prefect gentleman," I told her.

"He is that, but don't you think he's a dream boat? I mean he is so yummy," Janie asked me while she fixed her lipstick.

I really wasn't ready to tell her how I felt about his looks. I really wasn't ready to think about them in that way yet. But I would have to admit I was attracted to him. I just wasn't sure what attracted me yet. I wasn't sure if it was his looks that attracted me to him, or was it the attention he was giving me. What ever it was, I liked it and I wanted him to continue it.

I knew I had to say something so I said, "He is a handsome man and I like how he treats me."

Janie smiled and said, "Just relax and get comfortable with your feelings." She then reached into her purse and pulled out a key. As she handed it to me she said, "This is your key to the apartment. If you decide to leave early with or with out Joel you'll be able to get in. Or if I decide to leave early with Bill you still can get in with out bothering us. By the way I put everything you would need for tonight in the bathroom in the other bedroom." I was sure she had everything I would need whether or not Joel spent the night.

Janie and I left the bathroom once our faces were back in perfect order. As soon as we made it back to the table Joel pulled me on to the dance floor. Seeing it was a slow dance we slid into each other's arms as we danced to the beat of the music.

At first there was a small space between us. An air gap as they use to call it. But when my hands when around Joel's neck that gap quickly disappeared. With in a few minutes of this tight dancing I could feel Joel's cock start to harden. At first I wanted to pull away but I quickly realized that he's excitement was cause by dancing with me. It was amazing how good that made me feel. With out thinking about it I started to rub my pelvis against his cock to get him even more excited. By the middle of the second song Joel was rock hard and I could tell he had a nice cock between his legs. But what happen next surprised me beyond anything else.

When I felt Joel's hand on my chin I looked up. He smiled warmly at me and in the next instant his mouth slowly moved down toward mine. At first I wanted to pull away, but that feeling quickly vanished as my mouth reached up to his. In less than a heart beat our lips touched and we kissed for the first time.

The kiss lasted through the rest of the song and when the song ended I could barely pull my lips from his. His kiss was so much different than when I kissed Janie. His kiss was sweet yet powerful. It made my fingers tingle and before I knew it my whole body seem to tingle.

When our lips released each other I was out of breath and it felt like the room's temperature had risen twenty degrees. I barely knew what was going on as Joel led me back to the table. All I really knew was I wanted Joel to kiss me again.

When we sat down I took my glass and drank down half the glass before pulling the glass from my lips. The wine was warm and a little too sweet but it quenched my thirst. When Joel slide into the seat next to me I put my glass back on the table.

"Are you okay. Janie told me you haven't dated any other man before. I sorry I kissed you like that. I just couldn't help myself." Joel told me as he put an arm around me.

I smiled and said. "I'm fine actually better then fine. I never have kissed a man before but I liked it. I didn't think I would but I did."

That was all Joel needed to hear the next thing I felt was Joel pulling me toward him. When I saw he was going to kiss me again my hands went around his neck. When he kissed me this time his tongue slid into my mouth. With out even thinking about it I started sucking on his tongue.

We kissed for a few minutes till I felt Joel's hand on my thigh. As soon as his hand touched me I jumped in surprise but I settled down quickly. His fingers drew circles along my inner thigh and as he got closer to my clit my legs spread invitingly. Just as he touched where my stockings ended and my naked thigh began I eased my lips from his.

It wasn't that I wanted him to stop but I was self-conscience that I had a small penis where he was heading. I knew he knew what I had but it still made me self-conscience. Joel pulled his hand from my thigh and asked if I was all right.

I nodded my head and said. "I'm okay I just feel a little funny about doing this here." Joel told me he understood. I looked around the dance floor then asked Joel, "Have you seen Janie or Bill?"

"They left a little while ago. Would you like to dance again," He asked.

I figured he was running screen for Bill so I didn't go home too early. I liked dancing with Joel and I loved kissing him so I said sure. We were soon on the dance floor once more.

Joel and I danced to a few songs and every once in a while we would kiss. When we sat down to relax we would kiss some more. Each time we kissed while sitting Joel's hand would go to my thigh but he never went above to top of my stockings.

At one thirty in the morning I knew it as time to leave but I really didn't want Joel to go away. So I said shyly, "I guess it's time to go home would you mind walking me home?"

"Of cause not what sort of a gentleman would I be if I didn't," He told me.

It didn't take us long before we were standing outside Janie's apartment. When I pulled out the door key Joel took it from me and opened my door. After dropping the key into my purse Joel pulled me into his arms and kissed me. His kiss was forceful but oh so sweet. I nearly melted in his arms.

After pulling his lips from mine he said, "I guess I should be going now?"

I followed that with the age-old line, "Would you like to come in. I could make some coffee of something." I really didn't want coffee but I also didn't want him to leave either.

Joel smiled and said. "I'd love a cold drink if you have any soda."

Joel followed me into the living room where he sat on a sofa while I went for a couple of soft drinks. I really wasn't sure how far I was going to carry this but I knew I didn't want him to leave just yet. Even if I had thought that I was going to wind up in bed with him I don't think that would have changed my mind.

When I came back into the living room with two glasses of soda Joel took both glasses from me and placed them on the coffee table He then took my hands and pulled me down onto the couch. I was really lying across his lap with my upper body while my lower half was on the sofa cushions. Within seconds his lips where on mine and we were kissing.

While we kissed Joel held me with his right hand as his left and moved over my body. He caressed my arms and my back. His hand moved to my tummy and my chest. I knew he knew that what was on my chest wasn't real as he didn't spend any time there at all.


After he caressed my upper body his hand moved down to my legs. First he stroked the backs of my thighs moving up toward my bottom. While he caressed my bottom his hand stayed outside my dress. In no time I was moaning into his mouth as I sucked on his tongue.

Next his hand moved to my thigh and he traced his fingers along my inner thigh from knee to stocking top. When his finger went above the tops of my stockings I didn't stop him. I only moaned harder as his fingers flicked at my garter straps.

It didn't take long before Joel's hand moved to my panties. His fingers massaged my little penis through the satin panties. I was moaning almost constantly by this time but Joel continued to hold my mouth against his.

When I was close to filling my panties with cream I pulled my lips from Joel's and said, "Joel honey I really should freshen up before we continue."

Joel kissed my forehead and asked, "Are you sure you want to continue?"

"More than I ever wanted anything in my life." I told him hoarsely.

Joel patted my bottom and said. "Hurry little one and don't change. I want to unwrap this package myself."

I got up from Joel's lap and basically staggered to the spare bedroom. In the bathroom I found my enema bag on the counter along with the soap and several cosmetics. There was a baby doll nightie hanging behind the door and several pairs of panties on the counter.

I quickly filled the enema bag and inserted the tip into my bottom. While I waited for the cleansing fluid to fill my rectum I repaired my make up and brushed out my hair. After rinsing my pussy out I pulled up my panties and made my way back to the living room.

Joel was still sitting on the sofa where I left him. When I entered the room he came to his feet and took me in his arms. We kissed passionately till I felt him start to unzip my dress. I knew I didn't want my first time to be on the floor in the living room so I pulled my lips from Joel's and took his hand in mine. I lead him through the apartment and into the spare bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom Joel took me back in his arms and kissed me while he slowly unzipped my dress. With out taking his mouth from mine my dress laid in a puddle around my feet. With equal ease he removed my bra and breast forms.

I when to work on his shirt unbuttoning each button with deliberate slowness. When his shirt was off and my dress was kicked out of the way I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt. Once his pants were unbuttoned they fell to his ankles. I quickly untied his shoes and removed his socks before he was able to step out of his pants.

Joel stood in front of me with nothing on save his boxers. Unlike Bill who you could see worked out Joel was far from a skin and bones man. His legs were tight with muscles as was his thighs. His stomach looked like an old wash board and his pecs were rock solid. But the only muscle I care about was the one still in his boxers.

I could make out the shape of his cock by the way it pushed out his boxers. I could also see the tip of it peek out of the leg hole. With out even thinking about it I reached out with my tongue and licked the tip of his cock. Joel groaned slightly at this so I did it once more.

I next knelt up and slowly slip his boxers down. When his pubic area came into view I saw that it was covered in blond hair. I started licking the hair wherever my tongue could reach.

When I slid down his boxers a little more the base of his cock came into view. His cock was so hard it made the skin look shiny. I immediately started licking his cock and slowly pulled down his shorts till the head popped into my mouth.

I was surprised that the crown of his shaft popped right into my mouth but that didn't stop me from sucking it like a gumdrop. As soon as I started to suck a drop of precum oozed onto my tongue. I quickly swallowed that down and sucked hard for more.

Joel's cock was a little longer then Janie's was by an inch or two but it was roughly the same thickness. I had little problem working my mouth down his cock till it reached the back of my throat. Janie had given me plenty of practice so before Joel knew it I was sucking his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat.

Joel was moaning and I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. His cock was literally dripping precum and I was licking it up like it was manna from heaven. I knew Joel was close when he took my head in his hands and started fucking my mouth. This was the first time any one ever did this to me and at first it scared me. I gagged just a little before I calmed down and just let it happen. It wasn't long till I felt Joel squirt his first load of cum on to my tongue. Once he did I took his cock in hand and pumped it till every drop was in my mouth or down my throat. When he was done shooting I licked his cock clean and sucked it dry before he pulled my head away.

When Joel could breath normally he pulled me to my feet and said, "I hope this doesn't offend you but you are a wonderful cock sucker." Before I could reply Joel took me in his arms and kissed me.

I would have told him I wasn't offended. I was actually proud that I could handle such a magnificent piece of man flesh and to have him tell me I was good made it even better. But what I really want was to have him make love to me.

I'm not sure exactly when I wanted him in my bed, but I knew at that point I wanted him that very moment. I knew his charm was a big help in wining me over and his constant attention was another reason. But I also knew that the last two weeks were leading up to this moment, the moment when I would surrender myself to a man.

Joel knew that moment was at hand as well. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. After laying me down gently he lay down along side me. Instantly he was kissing my face then my ears before moving down to my neck.

The fact that I didn't have real breast didn't seem to bother Joel and he kissed every inch of my chest from my neck to the top of my corset. When he had kissed every inch he started sucking my little nipples.

I knew my nipples were sensitive to simulation thanks to Janie's constant attention to them, but tonight they seemed more so. I would moan each time Joel sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, or when he released one to suck on the other. When he nibbled on my nipples with his teeth it sent shivers down my spine that made me squeal like a little girl. Joel must have like the sounds I made because he made me squeal several times.

When Joel grew tired of my nipples he moved his mouth lower to kiss my corseted body. I had hoped he would remove the corset as it was getting hard to breathe with all of the excitement I was feeling. But instead he kissed his way down to my panties.

As soon as his tongue touched my panties I could feel how wet they were. I knew the excitement I was feeling was causing my clit to leak precum but I didn't know how much. Now I knew it had been a lot and my panties were soaked. This didn't bother Joel as he sucked on the moisture as if to dry them out. At the same time I could feel his lips surround the head of my clit and suck on it as well.

Once Joel had sucked my panties clean he started to pull my panties off. He worked my panties down my legs as his mouth followed licking and kissing my stocking covered legs. Only when my panties got caught up in my heels did Joel's mouth stop kissing me.

Once he had my panties off Joel flung my panties across the room before he started kissing my feet around the straps of my heels. With a groan he said, "God I love it when a pretty girl like you wears sexy shoes and stockings. I can't tell you how much I want to kiss your feet while your wearing these shoes." I giggled and told him I wouldn't stop him.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers